Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 05:31 AM
The Fruitbasket
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:23 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:02 AM
Sunnypurr finder!!
by ollie
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 04:54 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 04:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 23rd, 2022, 04:27 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Confused

Default Re: September Gathering

Specklepaw
She/Her
*Small, Bengal printed she-cat with bright blue eyes, short furred*

Specklepaw was busy scanning the short, brown fur of her small paws, when something feathery and soft met her. Her eyes widened in surprise, and she looked up to see Snowypaw once again trying to comfort Uh this time, trying yet again, even harder. She glanced down at her own thin tail laying dead looking of the earth ground. Oh no… What as she going to do now? Why did Snowypaw have to be so nice! And it wasn’t even the action the large apprentice was making that caused her discomfort. It was the fact that he wasn’t even thinking about the fact that he must be so embarrassed preforming the action.

She sighed, and glanced back up, forming a false expression of happiness. “Th- Thanks, Snowypaw.” She fought the strong, beating and pounding urge to whip down and stare down at her paws, and kept her eyes on her only companion. Was this how friendship was supposed to feel? As if if you didn’t treat them like a god, you would just, snap, die?
Are you saying you haven’t ever felt friendship before? Unless for some reason siblings don’t count as our friends any more, then you are being extremely disrespectful, Dapple. The version of her in her thoughts snapped, and she abandoned it.

But it was true. She had felt friendship, as it was absolutely not this awkward. Though once Snowypaw spoke again, her ears shifted to face him. Great, now he was forcing himself to listen to her. Everything was going wrong. “Oh- No you don’t need to… I should have the mental ability to handle my own emotional issues, and if I don’t, that’s a me problem.” She blabbed briskly, in the most convincing tone she could bring up.

Oh, how stupid she sounded! Now she was sending him away. She swung her head back toward him again, and opened her jaws. “ [B] “Uah- I didn’t mean anything mean- I didn’t mean that I didn’t want your help or anything- I- I uh… I…” She shut her eyes tight. Specklepaw was lost for words again, so she just whispered out all the garbage she could handle.

It’s okay. I mean I’m sorry- I mean- yeah… I’m sorry.”
Her meow was now hinted with a bit of rare frustration, though at herself. She bent her head, in defeat. She looked up for a few moments. “I told someone I would talk to them today- I’ve got to go.” She murmered.

And now you’re lying. Again…

{ @Alchemist Kitsune }
(OH MY GOSH I JUST REALIZED- Ah! Forgot to send this out X-X. I am SO sorry!)

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~

Old September 24th, 2022, 12:19 AM
Girlllllllll, I tired ;-;

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay'Fluff View Post
"Not. And no. I used to have a sister, but she died after a moon of being born." He frowned at the thought. He rarely thought of his littermate. Couldn't even recall her name. Shaking his head he looked at them. "Have you ever ate crow-food?"
They shook their head, "Nope, saving that for some kind of survival situation. What do you look for in a friend?", they winked flirtitously.
Windclan- Silverleap(adopt him please)
Shadowclan-Fogshadow, Mistyflight, Juniperpaw
Old September 24th, 2022, 09:31 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Snowypaw
WindClan

A small silence settled between the two apprentices, making Snowypaw tilt his head in confusion. Had he said the wrong thing yet again? Perhaps he had been too bold? He really shouldn't have offered his friendship like that. What could Specklepaw possibly gain from it? There was no status, no importance, and no real benefit from being in his presence or claiming to know him. The large tom had been about to lift his tail away, understanding he had for certain overstepped this time, when the brown spotted molly looked up at him with what he assumed was a smile. It was a little hard to tell with how forced it looked.

Ah fox dung...

His eyes widening at the sight before him. The gentle giant had been about to become a blubbering, apologetic mess when he was interrupted from his impending meltdown by Specklepaw... thanking him? Why was she thanking him? He was obviously hassling her to the point of discomfort. His poor friend - no... companion, she had definitely not appreciated the idea of being his friend - was so kind that she was obviously trying to spare his feelings while taking a stab at her own!

Frowning slightly as he debated on how best to fix this - apologizing might not be the best way, she had already thought she had to say sorry for his apology - Specklepaw spoke again, this time about her mental state, and how it was hers to deal with and hers alone. And if she couldn't, it was just a her problem? Concern marred the large tom's face at this. No cat should ever have to deal with any sort of mental problems on their own. Or at least, that's what he thought! Despite his friendship not being reciprocated, Snowypaw couldn't help but give her a questioning look at this, his head tilted once more to the side in his usual, quietly curious fashion. He felt helpless in this situation. How could he help without intruding or rudely trying to pry?

Then Specklepaw was speaking fast again, assuring him that it wasn't his fault, that she didn't mean she hadn't wanted his help - a sigh of relief escaped him at this - and apologies once more. His whiskers twitched lightly in disapproval at this. The spotted apprentice had nothing to apologize for. She had been nothing but wonderful! The patched tom was tempted to tell her to stop, but had no idea how to do so without coming across as ungrateful for her obvious care. Finally, as her frustration seemed to reach its peak, she finally stopped gazing at her paws.

Looking up, Specklepaw muttered something about having to go. Someone she had to meet. His mouth opening up in a small , silent oh, understanding crossed Snowypaw's features. Of course she had not been happy with his offer of friendship! And no wonder she had been in such distress! He was making her late for a meeting! Potentially a friend from another clan whom she had intended to speak to about the things bothering her! Oh dear... he would have to apologize profusely for this later. He had never meant to interrupt her or get in her way!

Slowly removing his tail from around the molly and curling it back around his own paws, he gave her a small smile that was equal parts grateful and encouraging. Some of the clans were already leaving Seastones, but she could still potentially catch up to her friend! He silently motioned with his head at the crowd of cats before them, hoping she was still on time.

-

@DreamDaze

// I think we can stop it here if you want to have Specklepaw just head out and "look for her friend". If you would prefer continuing, just let me know! \\

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old September 24th, 2022, 09:42 AM

My Mood: Chatty

[Open!]

Flarepaw followed after the rest of his clan and sat down to listen to what the leaders' said and all. He wondered if anyone would talk to him. Would they comment on how he smalled like fish? His mentor had said other clans sometimes said it about Riverclanners.
Old September 24th, 2022, 03:30 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Confused

Specklepaw
She/Her
*Bengal printed she-cat with bright blue eyes, thin furred.*

Specklepaw stared at Snowypaw for another few moments, searching for any signs of silenced apology, or regret. The Bengal Molly felt so bad, simply abandoning her only “Friend”, and at the same moment, lying to him. The sides of her mouth lowered along her own muzzle, at the thought of it all, but It was probably best for both her and Snowypaw. She glanced up at the sky once again, giving her thanks of not having the conversation lead to some sort of argument, and allowed herself to be released from Snowypaw’s tail. The Tom motioned her to hurry on, and she gave him one last nod.

Thank you for the offer of helping me, but seriously. Don’t add my load of worries to your shoulders.” She meowed quietly, though this time adding a bit of forced confidence to her tone. The usual, guilty/Regretful tone only seemed to cause Snowypaw further distress. “Well- Guess I’d better be off. See you- uh- See you later, maybe.

The brown apprentice gave her denmate one last, slightly nervous smile, before slowly turning around to pad away, into the crowd of strangers that stood ahead of her. Her ears fell a few mouse-tail-tip lengths, as her paws began to move their way forward and backward, leading her to the place she had thought she would never have to go.

Why? Why was the were the only not completely miserable interactions she ever had have to be so awkward, and shaming? And there was no one to blame but herself. She stiffly entered the ground of cats from all other Clans, despising each unfamiliar scent that entered her nostrils.

{ @Alchemist Kitsune }
(Yup, we’ll end it here! And once again, sorry for all the late replies!)

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~

Old September 24th, 2022, 04:52 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Streamtail padded in behind everyone, happy to be a part of the gathering. I wonder what everyone's thinking right now
Old September 24th, 2022, 08:02 PM
Tis the winter season ❆

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Vast View Post
| Specklepaw |
| They/He |
| A sleek black cat with one white paw and a white speckled tail; Yellow eyes |

~ Specklepaw followed along with the rest of the Clan. This would be the apprentices first gathering. Once they reached the destination the black cat watched Pikestar for a second before going to find somewhere to sit. ~

| [Open] |

Splashpaw padded next to him. "Hi!" she meowed cheerfully.

Thc: Juniperpaw & Blazingkit, Shc: Robinfeather & Oakshade, Rc: Splashpaw, Wc: Heatherleaf & Flowerpaw

Bump me after 48 hours unless this applies otherwise:
~Next trip/Away time: Dec 26-31

Character site coming at some point!
In school, I won't always get to replies right away!
**Current RP slots taken: 0/10 = 0 open RP slots. Current main(s): Blazingkit of Thc and Splashpaw or Rc! VM me to RP!**
Old September 24th, 2022, 08:44 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^

Streamtail decided to sit by some Thunderclan warriors, it was her first gathering so she wanted to be careful, but if someone walked up to her than she would love to meet them!
Old September 25th, 2022, 07:25 AM

Streamtail walks over to an apprentice named birchpaw, it seemed that they had no one to talk to. Well I can't just sit around with people I already know.
Old September 25th, 2022, 12:27 PM
~Gay Idiot~

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdkWhatToPutHere View Post
They shook their head, "Nope, saving that for some kind of survival situation. What do you look for in a friend?", they winked flirtitously.
He was little bit oblivios to the wink, resoponding to the question. "Just, being nice i guess. As long as they aren't bullies and such, its fine." He looked at her tilting his head. "And what kind of survival situation? The dead fall from the stars?"
Closed Thread