Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:40 PM
Too late, too early [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 11:38 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:14 PM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:14 PM

Old March 21st, 2019, 10:25 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Seastones

@Beta
Glazepaw dashed through SkyClan territory and finally burst out of the trees into Seastones. Somehow, he had lost track of time, and he was now extremely late for his meeting with Moonpaw. He'd been looking forward to it for the past two days, so he had no idea how he'd suddenly forgotten. Now, it was well past moon-high as he skidded to a halt at Seastones, breathing heavily. His pelt was messy and tangled with leaves and briars, and he was hot and sweaty from his run. "Ah-sorry...lost...track...time...gahhhh!" he moaned, gasping in between words. Wow, he was out of shape. His mismatched eyes were wide and anxious, worried about Moonpaw's reaction to his tardiness. He didn't want her to worry that he wasn't coming. He plopped down in front of her, finally beginning to catch his breath.

Last edited by Freesia; March 21st, 2019 at 10:26 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2019, 08:15 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
@Beta
Glazepaw dashed through SkyClan territory and finally burst out of the trees into Seastones. Somehow, he had lost track of time, and he was now extremely late for his meeting with Moonpaw. He'd been looking forward to it for the past two days, so he had no idea how he'd suddenly forgotten. Now, it was well past moon-high as he skidded to a halt at Seastones, breathing heavily. His pelt was messy and tangled with leaves and briars, and he was hot and sweaty from his run. "Ah-sorry...lost...track...time...gahhhh!" he moaned, gasping in between words. Wow, he was out of shape. His mismatched eyes were wide and anxious, worried about Moonpaw's reaction to his tardiness. He didn't want her to worry that he wasn't coming. He plopped down in front of her, finally beginning to catch his breath.
moonpaw looked around the clearing, confused, where was he? Yet as she heard a panicked moan she knew he was here. She gave a soft smile upon seeing the bright white tom stumble into the moonlit hollow. She gave a soft chuckle at the thought and at least as he was gone she had time to clean the pine needles out of her ragdoll pelt. she walked over to them leaving their normal spot and walking over to chat, she had been so excited about this for the past two days “Maybe we could walk on the beach tonight?” she meowed with a slight smile her blue eyes wide reflecting the starlight upon seeing how messy his fur was, she took her tail and smoothed our the back the slightest bit. But what could a fluffy tail do.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old April 1st, 2019, 10:27 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post

moonpaw looked around the clearing, confused, where was he? Yet as she heard a panicked moan she knew he was here. She gave a soft smile upon seeing the bright white tom stumble into the moonlit hollow. She gave a soft chuckle at the thought and at least as he was gone she had time to clean the pine needles out of her ragdoll pelt. she walked over to them leaving their normal spot and walking over to chat, she had been so excited about this for the past two days “Maybe we could walk on the beach tonight?” she meowed with a slight smile her blue eyes wide reflecting the starlight upon seeing how messy his fur was, she took her tail and smoothed our the back the slightest bit. But what could a fluffy tail do.
Glazepaw perked up at Moonpaw's question. "Uh, yeah, sure! I'd like that," he said, stumbling over his words. He stood up and shook out his fur in an attempt to straighten it out, but it only seemed to make his white pelt more crazy than before, messing up what little the ragdoll's tail could do. He glanced around at his wild mane with a reluctant sigh. "Well, I tried..." He turned and began padding towards the beach, stopping to nuzzle Moonpaw momentarily as he passed. With a small smile, he hastily continued on his way. He'd been looking forward to this night for the past two days. Buried away far in the back of his mind was the knowledge that this was wrong and the tiny voice telling him to stop this, but he knew he would never be able to do it. He needed Moonpaw, and she needed him. He'd never felt this connection to anyone else before--not in this way. And although they were young, they were almost warriors, which meant many things: 1) they would be old enough to take mates, 2) they might encounter each other during patrols or battles, and 3) their relationship would become that much more...he didn't want to say wrong, but he wasn't sure how else to describe it. Dangerous? He knew they couldn't risk outings like this for much longer. This thought tore at his heart as he wondered what he should do. Call this relationship off and lose the one person he'd ever felt a true connection to? Or leave his Clan and lose the little family he did have, even though they weren't that close? The decision should've been easy, but Glazepaw had no idea what to do. He turned his face, attempting to hide the concerned expression that came over his features.
Old April 1st, 2019, 10:52 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Glazepaw perked up at Moonpaw's question. "Uh, yeah, sure! I'd like that," he said, stumbling over his words. He stood up and shook out his fur in an attempt to straighten it out, but it only seemed to make his white pelt more crazy than before, messing up what little the ragdoll's tail could do. He glanced around at his wild mane with a reluctant sigh. "Well, I tried..." He turned and began padding towards the beach, stopping to nuzzle Moonpaw momentarily as he passed. With a small smile, he hastily continued on his way. He'd been looking forward to this night for the past two days. Buried away far in the back of his mind was the knowledge that this was wrong and the tiny voice telling him to stop this, but he knew he would never be able to do it. He needed Moonpaw, and she needed him. He'd never felt this connection to anyone else before--not in this way. And although they were young, they were almost warriors, which meant many things: 1) they would be old enough to take mates, 2) they might encounter each other during patrols or battles, and 3) their relationship would become that much more...he didn't want to say wrong, but he wasn't sure how else to describe it. Dangerous? He knew they couldn't risk outings like this for much longer. This thought tore at his heart as he wondered what he should do. Call this relationship off and lose the one person he'd ever felt a true connection to? Or leave his Clan and lose the little family he did have, even though they weren't that close? The decision should've been easy, but Glazepaw had no idea what to do. He turned his face, attempting to hide the concerned expression that came over his features.
As he gave her a nuzzle Moonpaw returned the gesture. She knew deep down it was ok. It was ok for her to trust the Tom. He wouldn’t hurt her, she knew it, yet it was hard. As her muzzle touched his she pulled away quickly it was a strange feeling no doubt. As they began to walk she felt her paws digging into the cold sand and she knew... she knew they would be warriors soon. It was a day she had dreamed of for so long she would receive her warrior name, prove she was more then well.. nothing. Yet as they say, with great power comes great responsibility. And she knew glazepaw was feeling the same, she looked over at him cracking a kind grin as the two young cats walked. She could feel the tension in the air (you could cut it with I knife, I’m sorry x3) after they became warriors it would be so so much harder, to meet, to even talk. And she knew that it would never be able to work out, their clans, there were rules against this! But she couldn’t lose him she didn’t want to lose him. “You look nice.” she said with a small smile blue orbs wide as she fondly looked at the other cat beside her. Her ragdoll paws dug into the cold wet sand that was barren from the icy snow that showered the clans. With no hesitation she kept forward into the air her paws landing in the ice cold water. The lack of warm fur she had of course, it caused her to shake, from the pure cold that ran up her spine. She stepped out of the butter colbalt water and looked at the bright tom.”What’s new with you?”

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old April 4th, 2019, 04:51 PM
Engine engine number nine

~ @~Silverkit~ ~

Graypaw walked to Seastones his heart, hoped that she would meet him like she said she was going to. The tom sat down and waited for Sunpaw. Graypaw didn't care that she was training in the dark forest, since nithings happening.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 4th, 2019, 04:55 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post
~ @~Silverkit~ ~

Graypaw walked to Seastones his heart, hoped that she would meet him like she said she was going to. The tom sat down and waited for Sunpaw. Graypaw didn't care that she was training in the dark forest, since nithings happening.
Sunpaw walked to Seastones. Did he come? Was he lying? Her head were full of thoughts. She really hoped he was here. She arrived at Seastones, seeing Graypaw. "You came?!?" She meowed, excitedly.
Old April 4th, 2019, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Sunpaw walked to Seastones. Did he come? Was he lying? Her head were full of thoughts. She really hoped he was here. She arrived at Seastones, seeing Graypaw. "You came?!?" She meowed, excitedly.
Graypaw let out a purr and rushed over to his friend. "Of course I did. Your my friend.", he replied. His long gray fur was all groomed, since his mother flattened it before he left.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 4th, 2019, 05:00 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Graypaw let out a purr and rushed over to his friend. "Of course I did. Your my friend.", he replied. His long gray fur was all groomed, since his mother flattened it before he left.
Sunpaw purred as well. She couldn't believe it! She was actually doing this! She was loyal to the clan always but she knew she had to see him.
Old April 4th, 2019, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Sunpaw purred as well. She couldn't believe it! She was actually doing this! She was loyal to the clan always but she knew she had to see him.
"Theres no river to fall in here is there.", he teased. Graypaw's fur hadn't dried for a while after the river. He didn't mind his fur getting wet, which was weird for a thunderclan cat.

Old April 4th, 2019, 05:10 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

"Theres no river to fall in here is there.", he teased. Graypaw's fur hadn't dried for a while after the river. He didn't mind his fur getting wet, which was weird for a thunderclan cat.
Sunpaw laughed. She looked around. It was amazing! She had never been here before. "Have you ever been here?" She asked, looking at Graypaw.