Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM

Old August 19th, 2023, 01:44 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: Kit Corrals

Whisperingkit

Whisperingkit lay on the cold grass, the whispers fading away into silence. He felt relaxed..calm, like the whispers were never here. His front paws kneaded the ground softly. Whisperingkit purred loudly, something he hasn't done before.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]

Old August 26th, 2023, 11:39 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |

How long had it been? Since he'd come in here with the intention to give a class? Honestly, the gentle giant could not remember. Quite literally. That was a memory that was well lost in the breeze. Memories broken and scattered or not, however, the tom was well aware that there was a feeling of familiarity to this, a sense of belonging that became more and more prevalent the more he looked at the two youngsters before him now.

Offering a small, timid smile at the two kits, he cleared his throat, preferring to get right into it. These two were on the older side as far as kits went, so they would be getting to know how to hunt soon enough. It would be best if they had at least some basics down. A good crouch was always the difference between catching your prey or coming back home emptypawed. But first, the most basic of questions. Just to gauge their knowledge. How much they knew of the clan they resided in. He knew some kits were a bit shyer than others. Getting to impart their own knowledge or gain some here today might help them start forming ever lasting bonds for the future.

"Hello. To you. Both. I am. Snowybreeze. I will be. Your instructor. For today. So. Please. If you may both. Share with me? What do you know. About hunting. And the kind. Of prey. Found here. In the grasslands. And general. Territory. Of WindClan?"

-

@xavier. [Cloverkit] | @Ladiebugg [Duskkit]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old August 28th, 2023, 09:10 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Snowybreeze |

How long had it been? Since he'd come in here with the intention to give a class? Honestly, the gentle giant could not remember. Quite literally. That was a memory that was well lost in the breeze. Memories broken and scattered or not, however, the tom was well aware that there was a feeling of familiarity to this, a sense of belonging that became more and more prevalent the more he looked at the two youngsters before him now.

Offering a small, timid smile at the two kits, he cleared his throat, preferring to get right into it. These two were on the older side as far as kits went, so they would be getting to know how to hunt soon enough. It would be best if they had at least some basics down. A good crouch was always the difference between catching your prey or coming back home emptypawed. But first, the most basic of questions. Just to gauge their knowledge. How much they knew of the clan they resided in. He knew some kits were a bit shyer than others. Getting to impart their own knowledge or gain some here today might help them start forming ever lasting bonds for the future.

"Hello. To you. Both. I am. Snowybreeze. I will be. Your instructor. For today. So. Please. If you may both. Share with me? What do you know. About hunting. And the kind. Of prey. Found here. In the grasslands. And general. Territory. Of WindClan?"

-

The she-kit bounced in excitement.

'Ooh! Ooh! Uhhh when you hunt you gotta be quiet! And.. And uh... We have rabbits!!'
Old September 7th, 2023, 10:36 AM
Crunchy Leaves

| Snowybreeze |

Duskkit was quick to respond, her excitement causing a small purr to bubble up in Snowybreeze's chest. Unfortunately, it seemed poor Cloverkit was a bit shyer. The Maine Coon mix hoped he wasn't one of the little ones intimidated by his bigger size. If memory served him right, there had been some like that in the past. He always felt terrible afterwards, wishing there was something he could do to help but... unfortunately, he could not control his size.

Deciding to give the kit some time to collect his nerves, he focused his attention on the orange and white molly instead. "Yes! That is. Very good! Rabbits. And hares. Are both. Similar prey. That is hunted. In WindClan's. Territory. Knowing. The difference. Between the two. However. Is a must. For. You see. Rabbits. They hide. In burrows. Usually graze. Not too far. From where they could hide. But hares? They do not. Have hidey. Holes. Instead. They can run. Much faster. Than even cats. So. Despite being. The fastest. Of clans. Even a WindClan. Cat. Should know. A proper crouch. For hunting. Now. Have you? Ever practiced? A crouch? Before?" the young warrior asked, tilting his head questioningly as he looked at the kits before him.

-

| Small bump for Cloverkit! Next response will be coming faster. Sorry for the wait. |

Old September 7th, 2023, 07:36 PM

Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish

Quote:

| Snowybreeze |

Duskkit was quick to respond, her excitement causing a small purr to bubble up in Snowybreeze's chest. Unfortunately, it seemed poor Cloverkit was a bit shyer. The Maine Coon mix hoped he wasn't one of the little ones intimidated by his bigger size. If memory served him right, there had been some like that in the past. He always felt terrible afterwards, wishing there was something he could do to help but... unfortunately, he could not control his size.

Deciding to give the kit some time to collect his nerves, he focused his attention on the orange and white molly instead. "Yes! That is. Very good! Rabbits. And hares. Are both. Similar prey. That is hunted. In WindClan's. Territory. Knowing. The difference. Between the two. However. Is a must. For. You see. Rabbits. They hide. In burrows. Usually graze. Not too far. From where they could hide. But hares? They do not. Have hidey. Holes. Instead. They can run. Much faster. Than even cats. So. Despite being. The fastest. Of clans. Even a WindClan. Cat. Should know. A proper crouch. For hunting. Now. Have you? Ever practiced? A crouch? Before?" the young warrior asked, tilting his head questioningly as he looked at the kits before him.

-

| Small bump for Cloverkit! Next response will be coming faster. Sorry for the wait. |

(Xavier feel free to get in here, Dusk just has a lot of energy)

'Oh! Oh! Yeah!'

The kit demonstrated a very sloppy hunting crouch, giggling
Old September 11th, 2023, 09:19 AM
Crunchy Leaves

| Snowybreeze |

An encouraging smile sent Duskkit's way, he excused himself momentarily while he took Cloverkit aside. It was clear the young tom was either not comfortable with him, the class, or something was evidently up. Whichever the case, the gentle giant had never been one to keep kits against their will in these lessons, and after dismissing him - and asking him to let him know if he wanted to give it another go later - Snowybreeze returned to Duskkit. Taking note of the kit's hunting crouch, he purred. It was far from perfect, much more suitable for play than actually hunting anything, but it wasn't a bad start.

"That is. A good. Energetic. Crouch. But. We want to. Perhaps. Lower ourselves. As such," the Maine Coon mix mewed softly, crouching as he displayed his own preferred stance. "All paws. With weight. Equally distributed. Good. Soft steps become easier. This way. And your tail. Kept low. But not. Touching. The ground. Those bunnies. Whether rabbit. Or hare. Will hear you. In a heartbeat. If a single fur. Drags a scrap of dirt," he mewed, a mild, playful hint in his voice. "Now. Let us. Try. Again. Walking forward. This time."

-

@Ladiebugg [Duskkit]

Old September 11th, 2023, 10:45 AM

Quote:

| Snowybreeze |

An encouraging smile sent Duskkit's way, he excused himself momentarily while he took Cloverkit aside. It was clear the young tom was either not comfortable with him, the class, or something was evidently up. Whichever the case, the gentle giant had never been one to keep kits against their will in these lessons, and after dismissing him - and asking him to let him know if he wanted to give it another go later - Snowybreeze returned to Duskkit. Taking note of the kit's hunting crouch, he purred. It was far from perfect, much more suitable for play than actually hunting anything, but it wasn't a bad start.

"That is. A good. Energetic. Crouch. But. We want to. Perhaps. Lower ourselves. As such," the Maine Coon mix mewed softly, crouching as he displayed his own preferred stance. "All paws. With weight. Equally distributed. Good. Soft steps become easier. This way. And your tail. Kept low. But not. Touching. The ground. Those bunnies. Whether rabbit. Or hare. Will hear you. In a heartbeat. If a single fur. Drags a scrap of dirt," he mewed, a mild, playful hint in his voice. "Now. Let us. Try. Again. Walking forward. This time."

-

@Ladiebugg [Duskkit]

DuskKit watched as the older cat showed her a proper hunting crouch.

'Ohhh okay!'

She crouched again, keeping her belly and tail just off the ground, and took slow, quiet steps forward.
Old September 12th, 2023, 10:37 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Snowybreeze |

The young kit's form improved so much with just a single explanation. It was awe inspiring, truly. This young nursery dweller would make a fantastic apprentice someday! With a purr of encouragement, Snowybreeze nodded, moving alongside the kit, keeping his steps light and slight to keep in pace with his smaller partner in learning. She would still need to learn, of course. Once out in the field. How to use the wind and the weather to her advantage. How to assess which prey was worth following and what was better left for another day.

But for now? For now she showed promise, and the Maine Coon mix could only hope that this small step was the encouragement she needed to succeed. To make it all the way to warriorhood. So few of his clanmates did. So many clanmates had been apprentices with him, yet so few had managed to reach the end goal alongside him. With any luck, Twilightstar would choose the perfect mentor for this young molly, and she wouldn't fall into the traps that plagued so many others that had come before her in her own path through life.

"That is. Very. Very good. I am. So proud. Such. Improvement. Yes. I believe. That with this crouch. As long as. You keep. Practicing. You will do. Wonderfully. Once you finally. Go out. On your first. Hunt," the gentle giant mewed, lifting himself from his crouch. "Now. I believe that. With this. You will have. An easier time. Come apprenticeship. It has. Been. A fun. Lesson. Today. Thank you. Very much. For keeping me. Such lovely. Company. Take care. Little one."

-

@Ladiebugg [Duskkit]
| Lesson has been finished! Duskkit has passed her Basic Hunting class. |

Old September 12th, 2023, 10:39 PM

Quote:

| Snowybreeze |

The young kit's form improved so much with just a single explanation. It was awe inspiring, truly. This young nursery dweller would make a fantastic apprentice someday! With a purr of encouragement, Snowybreeze nodded, moving alongside the kit, keeping his steps light and slight to keep in pace with his smaller partner in learning. She would still need to learn, of course. Once out in the field. How to use the wind and the weather to her advantage. How to assess which prey was worth following and what was better left for another day.

But for now? For now she showed promise, and the Maine Coon mix could only hope that this small step was the encouragement she needed to succeed. To make it all the way to warriorhood. So few of his clanmates did. So many clanmates had been apprentices with him, yet so few had managed to reach the end goal alongside him. With any luck, Twilightstar would choose the perfect mentor for this young molly, and she wouldn't fall into the traps that plagued so many others that had come before her in her own path through life.

"That is. Very. Very good. I am. So proud. Such. Improvement. Yes. I believe. That with this crouch. As long as. You keep. Practicing. You will do. Wonderfully. Once you finally. Go out. On your first. Hunt," the gentle giant mewed, lifting himself from his crouch. "Now. I believe that. With this. You will have. An easier time. Come apprenticeship. It has. Been. A fun. Lesson. Today. Thank you. Very much. For keeping me. Such lovely. Company. Take care. Little one."

-

@Ladiebugg [Duskkit]
| Lesson has been finished! Duskkit has passed her Basic Hunting class. |
DuskKit smiled, hopping up.

'Yay!! Thank you so much for teaching me! That was really fun! Have a good day SnowyBreeze!'

She ran off back to the clearing
Old September 14th, 2023, 08:35 PM

(Major L for Dusk, shes being dragged right back in here /j)
(Happens before the battle and before Dawn got her leg broken)

DawnFog decided that she wanted to teach kits about fighting off predators.

'Hey, DuskKit, you wanna learn something?

DuskKit looked up at the warrior, smiling

'Ooh ooh yes! What are we learning?'