Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 02:39 PM
Ink Blot's Introduction
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:37 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by hades.
Today 02:33 PM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 02:31 PM

Old May 25th, 2023, 01:02 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

WindClan Kit Corrals

Located in a shaded area between the elders den and the maple tree is a lush grassy clearing. It's the perfect place for kits to play, sheltered from the sun, and also where the kit curriculum classes are held.

Last edited by Ian; May 26th, 2023 at 09:42 AM.
Old June 19th, 2023, 04:28 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Kit Corrals

| Snowybreeze & Lightningpaw |

It had been some time since Snowybreeze had been tasked with teaching a class to one of WindClan's youngest. This time around, however, he had company, and it was not the one he was most used to. Crookedkit, the little one that had been interested in learning more, was deaf. While Snowybreeze was somewhat confident - at least, as confident as the massive tom could be - in his abilities to understand the silent language Cowtuft used, he was afraid that his gesturing might be... clumsy at best. Lightningpaw, on the other paw, was quite fluent, consistently translating for Cowtuft whenever they tended to patients. He just hoped the admittedly hot headed apprentice wasn't too bothered by him interrupting her valuable time.

Unbeknownst to Snowybreeze, the lithe calico had been rather amused by his request. While she herself had never given a class or helped in doing so, she had attended so many of the lessons as a kit she had missed them once she had turned into an apprentice. More so once her duties had changed. Being a medicine cat - apprentice or otherwise - left for precious little time to simply talk to clanmates for the sake of talking to them. After having told the warrior to wait for them by the corrals, Lightningpaw had gone off to the nursery, ready to look for the young kit.

Quickly spotting the unmistakable, red fur of Snowybreeze's student, she grinned, walking over to him before attempting to tap on him gently. Once she was certain she had Crookedkit's attention, she twitched her tail in greeting. "Hello there. I am Lightningpaw. Snowybreeze has asked me to help with your warrior code lesson today. Shall we head off to the kit corrals? See what all the fuss with these rules is about?" she gestured, a playful smile on her face as she got ready to lead the little one to the corral.

-

@Queen_Coral [Crookedkit]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 20th, 2023, 04:18 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours

|CROOKEDKIT|

Crookedkit walked around in the den then heading to the back of the den where he sorta seen, the tom fell asleep. His ears drooped tom as his little tail curled around his body, his crooked mouth uncomfortably laid on the ground as he slept.

The redish-orange tom shivvered, his snore quickly began as he slept. Of course his nap had to be interrupted very soon, his eyes opened as he felt a touch. Crookedkit lifted his head and looked up at the med cat apprentice, at first the tom just stayed silent as he didn't understand the tail communication but he eventually understanded and got up with a playful smile.

His brown eyes lifted up at lightningpaws back as he walked to the apprentices side. A small wiggle of his tail as he leapt up and struggled to climb the mollies body, his small hind paws moving at a rapid pace as he continued to struggle, a sigh finally came out of him as he finally got onto the apprentices back.

"Hewo bih cet me Croukedkut" he stumbled on his words as he hugged the apprentices neck with love and affection, his brown eyes then looked at the apprentices ear and began tempting him to bat the ear. Soon enough with no control he began to bat the apprentices ear softly with curiousity. 'whats a code lesson?' the tom thought curiously while batting the ear of the high rank apprentice.

@Alchemist Kitsune - Snowybreeze/Lightningpaw

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old June 26th, 2023, 12:27 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Seeing Lightningpaw enter the corral with the kit happily riding on her back, Snowybreeze purred, delighted at how happy his student already looked. The warrior code lesson had always been one of the less requested ones, and despite his belief that the code was to be followed fully, he could see why this was the case. It was very... wordy. Not a lot happened, and there was so much to memorize. A part of the him wondered if he could get away with mostly explaining the spirit of the code as opposed to every single rule, but then that felt like cheating, did it not?

In the end, the gentle giant decided to divide it by segments. No need to divide it one by one when he could explain a few that pertained to the same thing at once and answer questions as needed, right? Paws shifting as Lightningpaw padded back towards him, having given one round around the corral first, playfully making the kit better acquainted with his surroundings, the tom offered a gentle smile. Despite her roughness when mad and her fiery personality, it was clear that Cowtuft's kindness was being a positive influence on the medicine cat apprentice. Or perhaps she'd always had that hint of kindness in herself, she just hadn't allowed it to shine through? Whichever the case, he was more than happy to see how good the tortie and white molly was with the youngest of the clan. They always deserved nothing but the kindest of love.

"Are you. Ready?" Snowybreeze asked, tilting his head questioningly at Lightningpaw as he spoke.

The lithe calico sat, Crookedkit still on her, allowing the kit to slide down her back in one last, playful motion before walking towards the quiet giant. Or mostly quiet. She supposed he would be talking quite a bit today. At his question, she flashed a smug grin in his direction, her tail twitching with mischief. "What do you think, Breezy? Born ready. Let's get this started, shall we?"

A purr rumbling in his throat, Snowybreeze turned towards the young kit before them, dipping his head in greeting before he began. "Hello. I am. Snowybreeze. And I will. Be teaching you. About. The warrior. Code. But first. Please. Tell me. What do you. Know. About. The code?" he asked, tilting his head once more as he stared down at the brown eyed tom. As eager as he was to get his explanation started, it would help if he knew just how much the little one knew already. Less chance to bore the poor kit that way with his ramblings.

-

| I could have sworn I had gotten to this response already, I am so sorry for the wait! Anything bolded and italic means that Lightning is gesturing and translating for Snowybreeze while he speaks. |

Old June 30th, 2023, 12:32 PM

/ CrookedKit \
3 Moons old
Tom| he/him | male

Crookedkit giggled as they entered the kit corral. The young tom snuggled up into lightningpaws fur before realizing it was time to get off. His muzzle digging into the apprentices fur as they approached the giant warrior known as snowybreeze, his eyes looked up to see the giant warrior before noticing he began to slide off of the apprentice. Upon reaching the ground with a happy look after the fun slide the tom watched as the medicine cat went and sat by the big giant.

A curious look appeared as he curled his reddish orange tail around his paws. The young 3 moon old tom wiggled his body in the most impatient way he had ever done. His tongue sticking out of his crooked mouth as a way of fun. The crooked tom tilted his head as he wondered what a warrior code was, a quick perk lifted as the instructors began teaching. And the teaching started off of introduction, the crooked deaf tom looked at lightningpaw who is doing sign language at him.

A confusment began to form in him as he guessed what lightningpaw and big giant snowy reeze was saying."I'n Croukedkut mu corios whut Wuriour cude" he replied then sticking his tongue out for fun as he just assumed snowybreeze and lightningpaw wanted introduction and him not knowing at all what the warrior code is." yue bog and floofy cun I snoogle wuth yue? he asked making the cutest kit face he has ever done. The first time he asked to snuggle and of course he chooses the fluffiest cat he knows, he got up and began walking over to the giants paws.

@Alchemist Kitsune - lightningpaw / Snowybreeze

Old July 3rd, 2023, 02:16 PM
Crunchy Leaves

There was a shared look of confusion and concern between both warrior and medicine cat apprentice at Crookedkit's words. He seemed... to not fully understand what was being said? Or perhaps he was simply being a kit, with wonder in his every step and his attention span making it hard to grasp at everything that needed to be understood. There was an unspoken question in Lightningpaw's gaze. One that Snowybreeze quickly caught on to, and was even swifter to shake his head at.

There was no need for concern or to drop the class just yet. While the gentle giant was not as sharp or quick with the uptake as his companion, he did have one thing in spades that Lightningpaw seemed to still be lacking. Patience. He was more than willing to give this young kit the benefit of the doubt. Make sure his attention was not simply misdirected before jumping to conclusions. Besides, look at how cute he was. Wanting to snuggle up to him. How could he say no?

A gentle smile tugging at his lips, Snowybreeze nodded, laying himself down to be closer to the young tom. "Yes. Of course. You may," the patched warrior purred at Crookedkit, Lightningpaw quick on the uptake and taking back to gesturing for the kit.

"Now. Since. You are curious. About. The code. Let us. Begin. With. The basics. Shall we? The first. Set of rules. We need. To discuss. All relate. To clan loyalty. And how. It differs. From friendship. Or alliance. To other clans.

For example. The first. Of the laws. The clans. Abide by. States. That we may have. Friendships. With cats. From other clans. But. This should. Never. Get in the way. Of defending. Your clan. Friendships. With other clans. While alright. Must always be. Followed. With the knowledge. That those warriors. May one day. Be enemies.

This is why. We defend. Our clanmates. And must keep. Our clan. First in mind. Loyalty. Should not be divided. If it is between. Your clan. Or a friendship. With another clan. Cat. Then your loyalty. Should be unwavering. If not... Clan life. Might not be. For you,"
Snowybreeze mewed, attempting to keep this part of the code as friendly as he could.

It was true that the code allowed friendships between cats of different clans, but the older Snowybreeze got, the more he tended to wonder if there was a point to it. He himself had tried to gain friends in other clans, but had never had any luck. The other cats seemed to know as well as he. A friendship today might simply make a battle all that much harder in the future. Tilting his head, he waited for Crookedkit to absorb what he'd just said. If no questions were had and if everything was understood, he would move on to the next portion of rules.

-

Old July 27th, 2023, 12:31 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Snowybreeze |

This wasn't the nursery. Snowybreeze was quite certain of that much. Yet the scent of milk and moss seemed to almost permeate the air here as well. Bright blue eyes glanced around the den, confusion clear in them. It had been some time since he'd arrived in this clan. No. Not arrived. Returned. That was the word. And it rang true. Every day he seemed to remember more and more things. Mundane activities triggering memories of his time in the clan.

It was feeling more and more like home, the longer he stayed. More and more like he was becoming himself again. Although that begged the question... Had he ever lost himself? He didn't think so. Not really. He was more or less the same. A bit pointless. Lucky to have been accepted anywhere at all. Grateful to have found kindness in the cats that surrounded him. Truly, if it wasn't for the generosity of others, he would be lost even now.

All this didn't answer the question that fluttered about his mind, however. What was this place? Why did it seem so familiar? Did he have kits? Had he lost them? That seemed like a terrible fate. Hopefully that wasn't why Berryfrost had been crying when they'd encountered each other by Twilight Falls. But then... he'd had no one other than her, had he? No family in this clan. It made him doubt himself sometimes. Wonder if the memories that kept cropping up were real or just a figment of his imagination. A desperate dream in the hopes to belong.

Massive paws guided him towards the corner, mud from the recent storms coating his toes as he approached what appeared to be a leak. A small, concerned frown marred his brow. This wouldn't do. Everywhere was muddy, lately, that much was certain. But this place... this place for kits - it had to be, he was sure - should not be ruined. Kits... kits were meant to be cherished and loved, and have all the good things. Their play den - was that what this was, then - was not to be brought down due to an unfortunate string of less than amicable weather. Carefully, he got to work, hoping to fix the muddy, messy den.

-

| Open |

Old July 29th, 2023, 03:38 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

「☆」 THE GENTLE GIANT 「☆」
╰► COWTUFT
he | him ★ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears + scar over his neck, burned hindleg, x-scar marks on shoulders; left green eye and right blue eye ★
ೃ⁀➷ @MooshedMushroom @Spirit_life_yt @Ladiebugg @`-hollow-`
|| this is super late so if y'all characters no longer need this feel free to disregard!
Cowtuft wished he had a bit more visual examples to do this with but nonetheless he prevailed. The gentle giant stood in the middle of the Kit Corrals. Yesterday he had gathered a small group of kits who were interested in learning herbs. Now was the day to actually teach them said herbs. .. Along with things to not eat, of course. Kits were always attempting to eat the most heckin' things.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old July 29th, 2023, 02:02 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

DuskKit bounced over to CowTuft, skidding to a stop

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- @x ghostie

Last edited by Ladiebugg; July 30th, 2023 at 04:47 PM.
Old August 9th, 2023, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

There was a shared look of confusion and concern between both warrior and medicine cat apprentice at Crookedkit's words. He seemed... to not fully understand what was being said? Or perhaps he was simply being a kit, with wonder in his every step and his attention span making it hard to grasp at everything that needed to be understood. There was an unspoken question in Lightningpaw's gaze. One that Snowybreeze quickly caught on to, and was even swifter to shake his head at.

There was no need for concern or to drop the class just yet. While the gentle giant was not as sharp or quick with the uptake as his companion, he did have one thing in spades that Lightningpaw seemed to still be lacking. Patience. He was more than willing to give this young kit the benefit of the doubt. Make sure his attention was not simply misdirected before jumping to conclusions. Besides, look at how cute he was. Wanting to snuggle up to him. How could he say no?

A gentle smile tugging at his lips, Snowybreeze nodded, laying himself down to be closer to the young tom. "Yes. Of course. You may," the patched warrior purred at Crookedkit, Lightningpaw quick on the uptake and taking back to gesturing for the kit.

"Now. Since. You are curious. About. The code. Let us. Begin. With. The basics. Shall we? The first. Set of rules. We need. To discuss. All relate. To clan loyalty. And how. It differs. From friendship. Or alliance. To other clans.

For example. The first. Of the laws. The clans. Abide by. States. That we may have. Friendships. With cats. From other clans. But. This should. Never. Get in the way. Of defending. Your clan. Friendships. With other clans. While alright. Must always be. Followed. With the knowledge. That those warriors. May one day. Be enemies.

This is why. We defend. Our clanmates. And must keep. Our clan. First in mind. Loyalty. Should not be divided. If it is between. Your clan. Or a friendship. With another clan. Cat. Then your loyalty. Should be unwavering. If not... Clan life. Might not be. For you,"
Snowybreeze mewed, attempting to keep this part of the code as friendly as he could.

It was true that the code allowed friendships between cats of different clans, but the older Snowybreeze got, the more he tended to wonder if there was a point to it. He himself had tried to gain friends in other clans, but had never had any luck. The other cats seemed to know as well as he. A friendship today might simply make a battle all that much harder in the future. Tilting his head, he waited for Crookedkit to absorb what he'd just said. If no questions were had and if everything was understood, he would move on to the next portion of rules.

-

[/CENTER]

Crookedpaw

Crookedpaw chased his tail while waiting for a answer, of course lightning paw caught his attention and he watched. His eyes squinted as he processed the motion. Took 3 minutes of course just to process 1 itty bitty sentence l. Just he liked it! Upon figuring it out he ran over to snowbreeze, but before reaching the warrior he stopped running and slid on his belly right to the warriors chest, his ears flopped in a weird position and his body flipped onto his back. His paws waved at the warrior and the apprentice with happiness and playfulness. Surely he couldn't be in trouble for doing this could he? Oh well if so then he'll just have to make up for it!

While laying on his back and his ears flopped weirdly he began the operation of snuggle which was super easy. While snuggling he watched both cats with a cute happy face. He had almost forgotten about the warrior code lesson, the tom followed lightningpaw only catching few words that made sense to him. Once finished watching he tilted his head and began to think, trying to understand what snowybreeze was saying.

Loyalty? What's that? Defending for clan friendship and clan and.... Oh...... The toms head whirled into a tornado as he smiled at the 2[B]" su tho wurrior cude it tu koup evuryome sate and nuse?"[B/] he he said messing every word up, could the 2 understand what he was saying? Oh his crooked mouth makes everything so hard. But the warrior code was to keep everyone safe right? Or followed? The tom tilted his head to the other side with a confused but happy look.

( So sorry for lateness my brain can't keep track of rp to good and plus I'm kinda losing motive but I'm trying to get back into it!)

( If these 3 keep talking and bonding my little crookedpaw is gonna start to make them as his sibling in gonna cry I love these 3 together!)

#Earth

Last edited by panchiko; August 9th, 2023 at 03:45 PM.