Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM

Old November 19th, 2017, 11:28 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: seperation(open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
"Well, that the majority of the reason. You also want the wound to stay wet, because it seems to heal Somewhat faster when it's wet. I Don't know why, but it Works." She replied, smiling a bit. "And it's good to know you were friends with the healers, just incase Something happens and Either I or Fox is not around....I Would assume you would be able to tell what herbs you would need.."
Aria opened her mouth to speak then closed it again. "Marigold? Cobwebs...poppy seeds..." she was listing, and also guessing, some of the items.
Old November 19th, 2017, 11:38 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Aria opened her mouth to speak then closed it again. "Marigold? Cobwebs...poppy seeds..." she was listing, and also guessing, some of the items.
"Mhm! That's what Works best!" Akari Replied. "You know, you seem to be somewhat of a fast learner. How often did you chat with those 'Healers'?" She asked Quietly, As to not disturb Fox.
Old November 19th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
"Mhm! That's what Works best!" Akari Replied. "You know, you seem to be somewhat of a fast learner. How often did you chat with those 'Healers'?" She asked Quietly, As to not disturb Fox.
"Well, one of my best friends was a healer...she helped me during pregnancy and the birth of my kits...and of course there's DesertMoon...it's a shame herbs can't heal starvation..." she sighed. The black she-cat blinked with tiredness then climbed into her nest.
Old November 19th, 2017, 02:22 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Well, one of my best friends was a healer...she helped me during pregnancy and the birth of my kits...and of course there's DesertMoon...it's a shame herbs can't heal starvation..." she sighed. The black she-cat blinked with tiredness then climbed into her nest.
Akari opened her mouth, thinking about replying with 'Well, if you eat enough of them, it will cure it.', But she decided not to say that, so she closed her mouth. Unlike Aria, She was not tired. So she let out a sigh, and sat down a ways from them, Deciding that her time would be well spent if she looked out, and made sure nobody tried to approach them while they slept...

(Bump @Swiftheart )

Last edited by Akari; November 19th, 2017 at 05:47 PM.
Old November 19th, 2017, 06:08 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Akari opened her mouth, thinking about replying with 'Well, if you eat enough of them, it will cure it.', But she decided not to say that, so she closed her mouth. Unlike Aria, She was not tired. So she let out a sigh, and sat down a ways from them, Deciding that her time would be well spent if she looked out, and made sure nobody tried to approach them while they slept...

(Bump @Swiftheart )
(Should we time skip?)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 19th, 2017, 06:16 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
(Should we time skip?)
((Sure!)) @Swiftheart

Akari Was still sitting with her back to them by the time they were starting to Wake up. She had almost fallen asleep herself, having been listening to the sounds of their breathing. She turned her head slightly, glancing back at them, before turning back to stare off into the woods. `I Don't Belong with them....But I cannot leave them...yet.` She thought to herself, before she let out a quiet laugh. `That's the last thing Iruni and Inuri said before they left.....but those were different times..`She thought, remembering back to when she was an apprentice, and a member of Riverclan.

Last edited by Akari; November 19th, 2017 at 06:16 PM.
Old November 19th, 2017, 06:20 PM

Quote:
((Sure!)) @Swiftheart

Akari Was still sitting with her back to them by the time they were starting to Wake up. She had almost fallen asleep herself, having been listening to the sounds of their breathing. She turned her head slightly, glancing back at them, before turning back to stare off into the woods. `I Don't Belong with them....But I cannot leave them...yet.` She thought to herself, before she let out a quiet laugh. `That's the last thing Iruni and Inuri said before they left.....but those were different times..`She thought, remembering back to when she was an apprentice, and a member of Riverclan.
Fox woke up,seeing Alarm still keeping watch.He managed to get into a sitting position without difficulties,showing that the herbs where starting to work."You been there all night?" He asked.

Old November 19th, 2017, 06:25 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Fox woke up,seeing Alarm still keeping watch.He managed to get into a sitting position without difficulties,showing that the herbs where starting to work."You been there all night?" He asked.
Akari Whipped her head around at the sound of his voice. "Huh? Oh...Honestly, Yes, I Was sitting here all night." She said calmly, her eyes looking him over, offering a Small smile. "What was I Supposed to do, Fall asleep and allow someone the opportunity to ambush us?" She joked, before standing, and Walking over to his side. "So, How are you feeling?" @Swiftheart

Last edited by Akari; November 19th, 2017 at 06:27 PM.
Old November 19th, 2017, 06:29 PM
I'm actually back...

((Sorry, gotta go for the night! Shh, maybe I'll be on later, I'll see what I Can Do!))
Old November 19th, 2017, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Akari Whipped her head around at the sound of his voice. "Huh? Oh...Honestly, Yes, I Was sitting here all night." She said calmly, her eyes looking him over, offering a Small smile. "What was I Supposed to do, Fall asleep and allow someone the opportunity to ambush us?" She joked, before standing, and Walking over to his side. "So, How are you feeling?" @Swiftheart
Quote:
((Sorry, gotta go for the night! Shh, maybe I'll be on later, I'll see what I Can Do!))
(Ok.I'm about to leave to,but I can't come back)
"Well you could have went to sleep and gave me and Aria a turn.But it's better.It doesn't hurt as much." He said honestly,not moving,but watching her.He had started to trust her more,so he didn't flinch away or hiss like the first day she had came.