Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM

Old November 17th, 2017, 06:22 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: seperation(open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(Just saying these clans aren't part of the Canon series therefore any cats in the books are non existent here...so we actually have no idea who Sol is...)
((...))
Old November 17th, 2017, 12:26 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Akari Smiled a bit, but it was a thoughtful smile, listening to her with Interest. "Hm, well, In the Dusk Syndicate, you Were trained from a young age that killing basically innocent cats was the right thing to do, so I Don't blame you. As a Loner, Your right. usually we live the lifestyle of Fight to live, but....heh...we're know to case some trouble between the clans every now and then...if you ask me, the greatest Loner I've heard of was...Ohh, what was his name...Ahh, Now I Remember! His name was Sol, Surely you've heard of him!" Akari said, before turning to Fox. "What about you, Fox? Do you Live to Fight, or Fight to live?" She asked, now a humours tone in her voice. "

((Hey guys, just thought I Should give you an update, I WILL NOT Be on as often as usual, due to my grandmother being in the Hospital, AGAIN. She should be better in a week or so, and I Will be on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for About 2 hours, but I Will be on less during the week. Sorry for this major inconvenience!)) @Swiftheart @NightWarrior4Life
Quote:
"Well..." The fighter began, chewing on one of the birds "Once upon a time when I was in the syndicate and was well fed...you could say I lived to fight...Fleck and I...we loved it...the thrill...the adrenalin..." she paused, sad "Now the syndicate's gone and we're living out here and we're starving...You Fight to live...there's no other option...it's Survival or death..."
sorry i was not on yesterday.got busy.i wont be on after 7 today either)
"I don't know.I love fighting,but if you mess up than you die,but if i had to choose,i live to fight." he said after a moments hesitation.
(sorry its short)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 17th, 2017, 03:58 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
sorry i was not on yesterday.got busy.i wont be on after 7 today either)
"I don't know.I love fighting,but if you mess up than you die,but if i had to choose,i live to fight." he said after a moments hesitation.
"Hm, I Guess that is very true. But, having seen your fighting in person, you don't make a lot of mistakes, and your not easily distracted. Which, I Must say, is a good thing. If I was to ask myself the same question....I would reply with...." She stopped for a moment, thinking her response over. "I Would say that I Live to Fight. I....And as to Why, I'm not really....Ready, to tell you yet." She said, thinking of her past. "Alright, now lets be smart. Fox, I Recommend you take the middle nest. That way, if someone attempts to attack you, they only can from two directions, and either way, I Will probably be awoken to their approach before they could get close enough to say 'Hello'." She said with a sigh. She looked off into the distance momentarily, past Aria, as if she was trying to spot something far off.

( @Swiftheart @NightWarrior4Life )
Old November 17th, 2017, 04:59 PM

Quote:
"Hm, I Guess that is very true. But, having seen your fighting in person, you don't make a lot of mistakes, and your not easily distracted. Which, I Must say, is a good thing. If I was to ask myself the same question....I would reply with...." She stopped for a moment, thinking her response over. "I Would say that I Live to Fight. I....And as to Why, I'm not really....Ready, to tell you yet." She said, thinking of her past. "Alright, now lets be smart. Fox, I Recommend you take the middle nest. That way, if someone attempts to attack you, they only can from two directions, and either way, I Will probably be awoken to their approach before they could get close enough to say 'Hello'." She said with a sigh. She looked off into the distance momentarily, past Aria, as if she was trying to spot something far off.

( @Swiftheart @NightWarrior4Life )
He nodded,standing up.He was able to stand up this time without falling,but while standing not without difficulties.He later in the next,closing his eyes gratefully,but not saying any thanks.

Old November 18th, 2017, 01:26 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Aria returned with wet moss in her jaws. "Take it, take it, take it!" she said frantically, trying not to drink the moisture that was sliding down her throat.
@Akari @Swiftheart
(Gonna be at my friend's house from 11am to 8pm and then we will be going to her birthday party 8pm to midnight so I will try to be on but it will be hard...and Sunday I have rehersals from 9:30am/10am to 4pm so...)
Old November 18th, 2017, 09:36 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Aria returned with wet moss in her jaws. "Take it, take it, take it!" she said frantically, trying not to drink the moisture that was sliding down her throat.
@Akari @Swiftheart
(Gonna be at my friend's house from 11am to 8pm and then we will be going to her birthday party 8pm to midnight so I will try to be on but it will be hard...and Sunday I have rehersals from 9:30am/10am to 4pm so...)
Akari Held back a laugh as she took the Wet moss from her new-found 'Friend'. "Heh, what's the big deal, its just wet moss!" She said, before carrying it over to Fox. She Took a look at his wound, and then tore the moss into a few strips, before placing them on top of the infected wound she had treated earlier. "Now, Aria, do you have any clue why I Would put Wet moss, on top of an infected wound, that is already covered by cobwebs?" She asked, curious if she knew, or could even guess the reason.

( @NightWarrior4Life @Swiftheart )

Last edited by Akari; November 18th, 2017 at 10:25 AM.
Old November 18th, 2017, 12:08 PM

Quote:
@Akari @Swiftheart
Quote:
Akari Held back a laugh as she took the Wet moss from her new-found 'Friend'. "Heh, what's the big deal, its just wet moss!" She said, before carrying it over to Fox. She Took a look at his wound, and then tore the moss into a few strips, before placing them on top of the infected wound she had treated earlier. "Now, Aria, do you have any clue why I Would put Wet moss, on top of an infected wound, that is already covered by cobwebs?" She asked, curious if she knew, or could even guess the reason.

Fox was half asleap,but every so often,he fought a few words of their conversation,but started ignoring it,seeing that it was most!y about herbs and other things that didn't involve him,and soon drifted to sleep.

Old November 18th, 2017, 12:47 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Fox was half asleap,but every so often,he fought a few words of their conversation,but started ignoring it,seeing that it was most!y about herbs and other things that didn't involve him,and soon drifted to sleep.
Akari Smiled, watching him as he fell asleap. "Heh.....He Fights like a Lion, but sleeps like a Kitten.....That's a bit Ironic, considering that he came from the Dusk Syndicate..." She whispered with a sigh, Before carefully taking a few steps back, making sure not to step on any sticks.
Old November 19th, 2017, 02:09 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:

"To take down swelling I guess..." She replied. "In the syndicate, I was friends with lots of healers so I have some good knowledge on herbs."
Old November 19th, 2017, 08:57 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
"To take down swelling I guess..." She replied. "In the syndicate, I was friends with lots of healers so I have some good knowledge on herbs."
"Well, that the majority of the reason. You also want the wound to stay wet, because it seems to heal Somewhat faster when it's wet. I Don't know why, but it Works." She replied, smiling a bit. "And it's good to know you were friends with the healers, just incase Something happens and Either I or Fox is not around....I Would assume you would be able to tell what herbs you would need.."