It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by gs29513
Today 07:49 AM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:48 AM

Old January 30th, 2024, 10:23 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Twilight Falls

Adderpaw searched for herbs and found some borage and some moss. (2 borage, 3 moss. @Cubeisdagoat @al3cc766
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old January 30th, 2024, 01:06 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

@al3cc766 & @Katiethewolfchild
Wildstorm tried to find some herbs.
[Roll: 15]
Wildstorm found some moss and borage, which he picked up carefully.

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; January 30th, 2024 at 01:06 PM.
Old January 31st, 2024, 10:55 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Firestorm found herself feeling a burning sensation in her paws as she walked. Ouchie! Maybe Spots would be able to help? No no, the healer would tease her relentlessly if she knew she got frostbite from being silly. Ugh. She was going to have to head back.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old February 1st, 2024, 02:13 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post
@al3cc766 & @Katiethewolfchild
Wildstorm tried to find some herbs.
[Roll: 15]
Wildstorm found some moss and borage, which he picked up carefully.

->> ravenwing [he/him, wc warrior, 17moons] <<-
a black tom with various white markings, shaggy-short to medium length fur and pale green eyes.

"you look like youre done. uh- lets head back then." me mewed awkwardly before turning, his face distorting in pain, luckily not visible from where his clanmates were standing, mustve been standing around for too long. he started the journed back to camp, gait stiff and somewhere between trying to take pressure off his leg and trying to hide the pain by stepping on it like usual.

(imma go report the patrol now)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old February 4th, 2024, 08:06 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Nightheart padded into the twilight falls which was very beautiful. She’d like her apprentice, caterpillarpaw, to try and hunt here. “Now. I know it’s not common to hunt here, but let’s try and see what you can catch.” @Katiethewolfchild

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old February 4th, 2024, 10:06 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?

Caterpillarpaw meowed okay. @Swiftheart <3
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old February 4th, 2024, 10:59 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Caterpillarpaw meowed okay. @Swiftheart <3
Nightheart purred softly and watched her apprentice as she hunted.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old February 5th, 2024, 11:52 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

The trip out to the Twilight Falls had Lilacpaw nearly vibrating with excitement, keeping close in step to Fallownose. Though, every so often she would trot a few tail-lengths to smell a rock or patch of grass. This wouldn't last too long though as she would scamper back alongside her mentor. Though, inquisitive blue eyes kept on guard as they drew closer... the roaring growing louder... and louder... and louder. Fur standing on end, Lilacpaw's ears swiveled back as her heart started pounding harder,

"What is that noise?!" Her voice was barely a whisper, eyes wide as saucers as the freaked out puffball tried to maintain her courage alongside Fallow. She even threw a worried glance back to their patrol mates, more specifically Foxpaw to see if they were also worried by this noise.

[ @Lillith | @Shade. | @Katiethewolfchild ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old February 5th, 2024, 12:18 PM

Foxpaw meowed I'm pretty sure that it's just the waterfall. After all she had been here for that hunting competition so it wasn't like it was her first time here. (The roaring sound that's scaring Lilacpaw is just the waterfall right?) @Lillith @Dust @Shade

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; February 5th, 2024 at 06:53 PM.
Old February 5th, 2024, 06:43 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Rookscreech shuffled her way along with the patrol. She shook out her fur and gave a big stretch, arching her back. Twilight Falls was quite nice to look at.

"Is everyone ready to do alone hunting? I can help either apprentice if they're having trouble." she mewed. Social interaction had never been her strong suit, but the former ShadowClan cat tried her best to stay open and friendly despite her ominous appearance.

@Lillith
@Katiethewolfchild
@Dust