Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM

Old March 10th, 2018, 11:51 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default [ private ] two nekos boys that are a mess

wow, long title. @DarkLeaf but they are a mess XD Anyway, a private between me and DarkLeaf! Feel free to stalk, people. Its a A.U of neko!Sam and neko!Clive, they need some fluff.

sam's appearance for this roleplay: imma draw it laterrrr :3

A loud yawn escape Sam's mouth, rolling over on the bed. The covers were thrown on the floor in his sleep. His knees were to his chest, obviously he was trying to curl up in a ball in his human form but it ended up square like. It was good enough for him, though. He had a hoodie drape over him as a cover instead of actual blankets now. Sam's eyes fluttered open, "Nngh?" He made a strange noise. Blinking, where was Clive? Oh, did he get up.. up and leave him? No, no! He wouldn't. Clive wasn't like that. They were over that. Sam was braver now, better. Right? Sam rubbed his eyes, shaking his head to clear his thoughts. He cursed his thoughts. "C-cur-rvy?" Sam mumbled out loud, the nickname he gave Clive.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; March 10th, 2018 at 11:53 PM.
Old March 10th, 2018, 11:57 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: [ private ] two nekos boys that are a mess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
wow, long title. @DarkLeaf but they are a mess XD Anyway, a private between me and DarkLeaf! Feel free to stalk, people. Its a A.U of neko!Sam and neko!Clive, they need some fluff.

sam's appearance for this roleplay: imma draw it laterrrr :3

A loud yawn escape Sam's mouth, rolling over on the bed. The covers were thrown on the floor in his sleep. His knees were to his chest, obviously he was trying to curl up in a ball in his human form but it ended up square like. It was good enough for him, though. He had a hoodie drape over him as a cover instead of actual blankets now. Sam's eyes fluttered open, "Nngh?" He made a strange noise. Blinking, where was Clive? Oh, did he get up.. up and leave him? No, no! He wouldn't. Clive wasn't like that. They were over that. Sam was braver now, better. Right? Sam rubbed his eyes, shaking his head to clear his thoughts. He cursed his thoughts. "C-cur-rvy?" Sam mumbled out loud, the nickname he gave Clive.
Clive came into the room, his hair messed up but it looked good "Your finally awake" he smiled and went over to Sam kissed him on the cheek. The male cuddled with him for awhile before announcing "I made breakfast by the way" he told him.
Clive had made pancakes and was proud of it. They turned out perfect truth be told.
Old March 11th, 2018, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post

Clive came into the room, his hair messed up but it looked good "Your finally awake" he smiled and went over to Sam kissed him on the cheek. The male cuddled with him for awhile before announcing "I made breakfast by the way" he told him.
Clive had made pancakes and was proud of it. They turned out perfect truth be told.
Sam's ears perked up, his eyes brightening. "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. " He purred, excited to see Clive. "Really? Curvy, you didn't have to. " He chuckled, feeling a bit bad. He would probably barely eat the pancakes and they would go to waste. Sam's ribs could be seen if you took his hoodie and shirt off, which was due to his very small attipe. He slowly swung his legs over the bed, breaking away from the cuddle. When he step onto the floor it barely made a sound, Sam look back at Clive. "Coming?" He said, tilting his head a little.

pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; March 11th, 2018 at 12:06 AM.
Old March 11th, 2018, 12:09 AM
Idk

Quote:
Sam's ears perked up, his eyes brightening. "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. " He purred, excited to see Clive. "Really? Curvy, you didn't have to. " He chuckled, feeling a bit bad. He would probably barely eat the pancakes and they would go to waste. Sam's ribs could be seen if you took his hoodie and shirt off, which was due to his very small attipe. He slowly swung his legs over the bed, breaking away from the cuddle. When he step onto the floor it barely made a sound, Sam look back at Clive. "Coming?" He said, tilting his head a little.
Clive nodded and followed behind Sam closely. He focused on something else, like what should he call Sam instead of Sammy? Then it popped into his head 'Cutie!' he thought and smiled brightly his ears perking up slightly.
Clive took a picture of Sam without him noticing. He laughed quietly and saved the picture to his gallery.
Old March 11th, 2018, 12:17 AM

Quote:

Clive nodded and followed behind Sam closely. He focused on something else, like what should he call Sam instead of Sammy? Then it popped into his head 'Cutie!' he thought and smiled brightly his ears perking up slightly.
Clive took a picture of Sam without him noticing. He laughed quietly and saved the picture to his gallery.
Sam left his orange hoodie behide, just wearing his white shirt with a brown teddy on it. He skipped out of the room, heading to the kitchen. He led Clive by the hand, rather joyful for this morning for no reason. Okay, there was a reason behide it. It was their one year aniversty and Sam had almost everything planned out. Hopefully nothing went wrong. Sam was a hopeless romance and fanboy secretly inside now, Clive could see that side of him. "Smells delicious. " Sam noted.

pronouns.cc
Old March 11th, 2018, 12:21 AM
Idk

Quote:
Sam left his orange hoodie behide, just wearing his white shirt with a brown teddy on it. He skipped out of the room, heading to the kitchen. He led Clive by the hand, rather joyful for this morning for no reason. Okay, there was a reason behide it. It was their one year aniversty and Sam had almost everything planned out. Hopefully nothing went wrong. Sam was a hopeless romance and fanboy secretly inside now, Clive could see that side of him. "Smells delicious. " Sam noted.
Clive smiled at how joyful Sam was "So cutie did you sleep well?" He asked resting his head on Sam's shoulder. His tail swished from happiness "And thank you" he said being complimented from his favorite person in the whole world.
Old March 11th, 2018, 12:27 AM

Quote:

Clive smiled at how joyful Sam was "So cutie did you sleep well?" He asked resting his head on Sam's shoulder. His tail swished from happiness "And thank you" he said being complimented from his favorite person in the whole world.
"C-cut-tie?" Sam blinked, taken back from the nickname. His face redden up, "No problem!" He squeaked out, turning away and heading to the table. He covered his face, trying to hide his dark red face. "O my gosh, he just.. just called me cutie. ahahahhahahah....." He mumbled into his hands, quiet enough to the point Clive couldn't hear. Sam was overjoyed by the nickname. Not to mention how sly he was with it. Then again, Sam nicknamed Clive by saying Clivy and mixing it up with Curvy. He pull out chair for Clive, "Um... The chief si-its fir-rst. " Sam said, doing his best to be `romantic`.

pronouns.cc
Old March 11th, 2018, 12:31 AM
Idk

Quote:
"C-cut-tie?" Sam blinked, taken back from the nickname. His face redden up, "No problem!" He squeaked out, turning away and heading to the table. He covered his face, trying to hide his dark red face. "O my gosh, he just.. just called me cutie. ahahahhahahah....." He mumbled into his hands, quiet enough to the point Clive couldn't hear. Sam was overjoyed by the nickname. Not to mention how sly he was with it. Then again, Sam nicknamed Clive by saying Clivy and mixing it up with Curvy. He pull out chair for Clive, "Um... The chief si-its fir-rst. " Sam said, doing his best to be `romantic`.
"Aww you're so sweet Cutie" he complimented him before setting down two plates of pancakes on the table and sat down. "Ya know what I like about you babe?" He asked Sam smirking slightly after taking a bite from the pancakes.
Old March 11th, 2018, 12:42 AM

Quote:

"Aww you're so sweet Cutie" he complimented him before setting down two plates of pancakes on the table and sat down. "Ya know what I like about you babe?" He asked Sam smirking slightly after taking a bite from the pancakes.
"U-uh.. " Sam face redden even more, he sat down. He didn't know what to say, Clive never really called him this. He really couldn't handle his lover's flirty side. It killed him. In a good way. He jabbed at his pancakes with his fork, focusing his attention on it. He look up, his eyes wide with innocence. Sam's mouth was full of food, making his cheeks look chubby. "Whwat?" He blinked.

pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; March 11th, 2018 at 12:43 AM.
Old March 11th, 2018, 12:48 AM
Idk

Quote:
"U-uh.. " Sam face redden even more, he sat down. He didn't know what to say, Clive never really called him this. He really couldn't handle his lover's flirty side. It killed him. In a good way. He jabbed at his pancakes with his fork, focusing his attention on it. He look up, his eyes wide with innocence. Sam's mouth was full of food, making his cheeks look chubby. "Whwat?" He blinked.
He looked at him with a gentle look "I like everything about you" he said smiling at him. Clive just woke up flirty today, usually he would just want to cuddle but today, nope, that wasn't happening today he was gonna flirt with Sam.
Once he finished his food he washed off the plate and put it in the sink. Clive sat back down and stared if into space, while spacing out.