Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Mica
Today 10:29 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 10:28 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:09 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 12th, 2016, 07:55 AM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
"Hey iceclaw stoneheart wanna come with me to train copperpaw" redclaw asked both of his brothers nodded "then lets go" redclaw said padding to the entrance iceclaw and stoneheart close behind
To the territory!)
Copperpaw padded after Redclaw with brisk movements.

Clickity Clackity
Old October 12th, 2016, 08:02 AM
Snowkit

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Seakit saw Stormkit attack the twoleg and shouted: "Thank Starclan you're here!" She exclaimed. Once she saw the twoleg take Stormkit, she growled: "Stay here Snowkit." And chased after the twoleg. She climbed up its leg and scratched it's face, and bit it hard on the ear. "You take my sister, now my friends!" She yowled, scratching it in the belly, and the twoleg fell over, dropping Stormkit.
Old October 12th, 2016, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawnheart View Post
Silverkit sighed. There wasn't ANYTHING to do in here. "Soon" she told herself. Soon she would become an apprentice.
Mistkit leaped from her nest. How long again? Oh, right. The leader hadn't decided yet. She let out a great sigh. She padded over to silver kit, another cat that was her age. (Can they be friends since there the same age?) "Greetings," she mewed, bowing her head. "Whatcha doing?"

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old October 12th, 2016, 08:10 AM

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Nightshade padded into the apprentice den. "Solar paw? You in here?" His apprentice had disappeared.

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old October 12th, 2016, 08:15 AM

My Mood: Hopeful

Bellykit ran over to the other kits. He quickly attacked the twoleg by its hand.
Old October 12th, 2016, 08:28 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
For a moment, Dragonkit was silent, and then he smiled more pleasantly, if you could call his expression pleasant. "Well I'm not rude, if you want something you can just tell me," Dragonkit retorted, the young tom's blue eyes narrowing once more. It wasn't often that another kit spoke to him in that manner, and when they did he generally kept doing...well, whatever he had been doing, not intimidated in the least by this other kit's manner. "Anyway, was there something you needed or were you just coming over to say hello?" he asked. Although being irritable, Dragonkit was polite and able to deal with other cats efficiently, one way or another. He was good at figuring out what they wanted, giving it to them, and then having them leave him alone for the remainder of the day. Dragonkit waited for the other kit's reply, looking up at her and blinking somewhat slowly, in a somewhat confused way, as though he were just opening his eyes and looking at the world for the first time. The young kit's mind wandered away from the other kit, although he realized while he was doing so that he should have asked her name, and he curled up, his head in the opposite direction of Echokit, although one ebony ear was swiveled in her direction, listening to her every word. Dragonkit was able to give the impression of being uninterested, although he could really be interested, and it often resulted in him getting yelled at, which he never understood why. It wasn't his fault that what other cats said was uninteresting.
~bump for SuspiciousMindz~
Old October 12th, 2016, 08:50 PM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
"Theyll be great warriors" stoneheart said iceclaw purred at his brothers praise
Dawnfrost returned to the clearing after putting the kits to sleep. "Yes they will, we'll make sure of it." she purred, licking her mate on the cheek.
Old October 12th, 2016, 10:40 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by patroclus View Post

Whitewing had grown tired of his pacing, finding that it was not doing much to solve his predicament. His paws had worn a dull path in the sandy ground, his bulky form making it difficult to miss him. The sun had still yet to rise from the horizon, though there was hints of sunlight creeping between the tall trees. Whitewing took a breath and stopped short, his ears twitched silently to the side as he heard someone emerging from their sleep. He was surprised to hear his name being called and immediately snapped his neck towards the sound. Hiddenpaw. Quickly, Whitewing gathered himself up in an attempt to appear normal and placed a smile carefully onto his lips. However, Whitewing could feel how forced his grimace was and quickly dropped it. The tom watched with pale blue eyes as his apprentice padded up, the younger tom’s own concern lining his gaze. Whitewing felt a pang of guilt for acting so brash in the middle of the clearing, though he had thought he would be alone this early in the morning. “Hiddenpaw,” Whitewing’s deep voice cracked slightly, but the warrior quickly cleared it. The tom swept his tail and sat back on his hunches, his broad shoulders slumping forwards, unusual for the usual put-together warrior. “What are you doing awake so early?” The tom found it difficult to look directly at the apprentice, as if he has betrayed him in some way. He hadn’t been very present in Hiddenpaw’s life the past weeks, as worry had nearly paralyzed him. Physically, he was in the clan, yet he couldn’t bring himself to spend much time with others, not even his own apprentice. How could he be so eager to leave Hiddenpaw? The very thought nearly sickened the warrior.
Hiddenpaw's ears flicked at the crack in his mentors voice. There really was something wrong with the feline he looked up to. Although the cream and white warrior knew he couldn't push his mentor into saying what was bothering him. That was up to Whitewing to chose who he spoke to and who he didn't, although the apprentice wished they could share a close bond such as that. Pushing the thoughts away, Hiddenpaw stopped padding towards Whitewing, settling himself down about two tail-lengths away with his head cocked. "I try to always be up early," the apprentice spoke. A sadness pulled at his heart as he gazed at his mentor. He hadn't been around for the apprentice the past few weeks or he would know that Hiddenpaw tried to be up early. It was mainly to avoid Rosepaw, his sister, but he also didn't mind starting a patrol early or getting first pick of prey when it was the freshest. "But that doesn't matter," he replied, his amber gaze dropping slightly, resting on Whitewing's slumped shoulders. This wasn't the feline he knew. What had happened to his mentor in those weeks Hiddenpaw had to train on his own?

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old October 12th, 2016, 10:57 PM
Majesty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw View Post
Mistkit leaped from her nest. How long again? Oh, right. The leader hadn't decided yet. She let out a great sigh. She padded over to silver kit, another cat that was her age. (Can they be friends since there the same age?) "Greetings," she mewed, bowing her head. "Whatcha doing?"
Silverkit looked over at the other kit. She stood up. She was really quite bigger that she looked. She blinked. "Hello, I'm Silverkit." she mewed

"We cannot change our destiny. We just have to have the courage to know what it is, and accept it." -Cinderpelt
[/COLOR]
Old October 13th, 2016, 06:30 AM

The twoleg ran away,screaming pain as it bled.Stormkit panted loudly before turning to Seakit and Snowkit."You two okay?"She asked,a worried look in her eyes.
Closed Thread