Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Guide to _______
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 10:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Maybi
Today 10:42 AM
burntToast Character bio's...
Last post by burntToast
Today 10:40 AM
Prepare for the Worst [p]
by Rani
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:36 AM

Old December 11th, 2023, 02:41 PM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable
Default Re: Day, Night, Sun and Moon, winter will be over soon... [SNOWBERRY KIT FINDER]

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarice. View Post
placeholder for sunkit!!
Mk!
Old December 11th, 2023, 02:50 PM
Saki means hope <3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h

Default Re: Day, Night, Sun and Moon, winter will be over soon... [SNOWBERRY KIT FINDER]

@Cubeisdagoat

Could I have Nightkit?

(A gray tabby she-kit with two yellow eyes and a white chest heart. The little tips of her paws are cloudy white with skunk-like tail stripes. One of her eyes is blind while the other is perfectly well. She enjoys collecting items and has a creative mind, she often enjoys creating small trinkets and items such as bags weaved from grass or toys made of sticks. (I want to buy that purrk for her if she's chose) She's super sweet and kind but doesn't like socializing with her siblings. She's always nice and can get a little chaotic around cats she likes. She never hurts animals and sometimes will look to see if there is berries around instead of prey. Her agile body makes her fast and vigilant but she's also pretty clumsy and can make a fool out of herself sometimes. She's also very tall with spider-like legs and tail. her two ears are long and large, finding themselves downward a lot when she's focused on her work (Crafting, listening, interested). Her eyes sometimes seem to give off an icy and cold glare or twinkle that make her seem scary, some say unapproachable but she's not really like that!)

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old December 11th, 2023, 02:56 PM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunii View Post
@Cubeisdagoat

Could I have Nightkit?

(A gray tabby she-kit with two yellow eyes and a white chest heart. The little tips of her paws are cloudy white with skunk-like tail stripes. One of her eyes is blind while the other is perfectly well. She enjoys collecting items and has a creative mind, she often enjoys creating small trinkets and items such as bags weaved from grass or toys made of sticks. (I want to buy that purrk for her if she's chose) She's super sweet and kind but doesn't like socializing with her siblings. She's always nice and can get a little chaotic around cats she likes. She never hurts animals and sometimes will look to see if there is berries around instead of prey. Her agile body makes her fast and vigilant but she's also pretty clumsy and can make a fool out of herself sometimes. She's also very tall with spider-like legs and tail. her two ears are long and large, finding themselves downward a lot when she's focused on her work (Crafting, listening, interested). Her eyes sometimes seem to give off an icy and cold glare or twinkle that make her seem scary, some say unapproachable but she's not really like that!)
Yes, you can. I love the description you made for her!
Old December 11th, 2023, 02:58 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post
Yes, you can. I love the description you made for her!
Thanks! Btw, do you mind if she gets a lil cinderpelt drama thrown in there? (gets hit by a monster)

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old December 11th, 2023, 02:59 PM
The forgetful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunii View Post
Thanks! Btw, do you mind if she gets a lil cinderpelt drama thrown in there? (gets hit by a monster)
it's fine, just don't make it too severe!
Old December 25th, 2023, 01:56 PM
The forgetful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarice. View Post
placeholder for sunkit!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airy View Post
Can I take Daykit? I have an idea for what he could look like! https://ibb.co/s9wQrGv
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batt. View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CattleCaller. View Post
GooseFlight has been submitted!
IT IS TIME!!!
Old December 25th, 2023, 02:44 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Chatty

WOOOOOOO

Creekstep: Bilingual tier 1
Violetfang: Monkey's paw (ask for more details)Dizzypaw: Lyre birds lullaby
Grey: Silver tounge
Old January 1st, 2024, 08:10 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

yay

Help hatch my babies!