Today 04:43 PM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by Myling
Today 04:40 PM

Old August 2nd, 2017, 10:38 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Paradox Chisel [private]

A roleplay created by @Clover, (i merely names it and help with smaller details). This is a private roleplay between the two of us or possibly people we invite in - though it may or may not become public in the future if we wish for it.

current characters- Isvana & Arronax

(Clover, tell me if you wish for me to change/add/edit anything!)

Taking place in the Steampunk world, there are many time travelers. They jump from Time Line to Time Line for various of different reasons. They either wish to see some family members of their's or simply wish to see how the future and/or past is like out of pure curiosity. These actions are fine as long as they stay within the Rules of Time Travel. But there are some that have taken advantage of such a power. These are people are breaking the Rules of Time Travel, such as messing with people, events or things that cuase ripples throughout the Time Line. Due to such time travelers, there is a s new temporal superpower, a sort of huge "time police" that are very much determined to catch time traveler thieves or refugees. These thieves and refugees are leaving marks - or Paradox, if you will - in the Time Line. They are creating problems such as stealing important artifacts, messing/altering important events, or simply breaking some other rules of time travel. So these time travelers, especially thieves, are on the run and hiding from the government and Time Police. Due to their struggle to remain freed and un-captured, said thieves and travelers are banding together.

But places to hide are shrinking as this huge Temporal Superpower begins to scrub through all locations and times. People who use to harbor these fugitives are now turning their backs and locking their doors in fear of the Time Police and their Government, whom have become ruthless and merciless to said refugees and those who help them. So these thieves are banding together and making alliances/strongholds in order to prevent themselves from getting captured and sentenced to their punishment. And they are reduced to pooling resources on order to just survive....

Rules of Time Traveling-

- Traveling to the Future is easy
- Traveling to the past is difficult
- Traveling through time is like traveling through space
- Things that travel together, age together
- Black holes are not time machines
- Don't Mess With Yourself, Your Ancestors or Your Descendants. Or really anyone's for that matter, but especially not your own.
- Don’t Mess With Historical Figures and Events (and Don't Kill Hitler)
- You Can't Save Them All
- Sweat The Small Things
- Use Your Time Wisely
- Do NOT tell anybody about Time Travel or that you are of a different Time Line
- If you happen to travel through space and to an alternate dimension, please try to refrain from breaking any rules there. And we can no longer help you.

Oh and then there's the number 1 rule: No Paradox

[ rules from here and here ]
[ if not added on the list, they do not apply to roleplay ]

If you break any of the Rules of Time travel you will be considered an enemy of Time, a bounty hunter or Time Police officer of the Temporal Superpower will be sent after you. You will then be captured and brought to the Temporal Superpower Government were you will be judge immediately.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; August 13th, 2017 at 07:22 PM.
Old August 13th, 2017, 01:17 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Paradox Chisel [private]

i'm really sorry about this, but poke? you don't have to reply, i just want to remind you it's here!!

@Hexict

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old August 13th, 2017, 01:32 PM

Could I possibly join? I know it's private, but it's been quite a long time since I've joined a well thought out roleplay that matches my interests.
Old August 13th, 2017, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post
i'm really sorry about this, but poke? you don't have to reply, i just want to remind you it's here!!

@Hexict
(i'm sorry for the replying! i'll try to get to it as soon as i'm able to post for our other roleplays and such... sorry :c)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Andreas Marino View Post
Could I possibly join? I know it's private, but it's been quite a long time since I've joined a well thought out roleplay that matches my interests.
My apologizes, but this is currently closed roleplay. We may open it in the future and allow others to join and roleplay, but for now it's just between the two of us.

Again I'm sorry about this but it's what we decided when it was created, I'll let you know if we ever open it.

Though I do thank you for asking instead of just jumping in ^.^

Old August 13th, 2017, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
(i'm sorry for the replying! i'll try to get to it as soon as i'm able to post for our other roleplays and such... sorry :c)

My apologizes, but this is currently closed roleplay. We may open it in the future and allow others to join and roleplay, but for now it's just between the two of us.

Again I'm sorry about this but it's what we decided when it was created, I'll let you know if we ever open it.

Though I do thank you for asking instead of just jumping in ^.^
Alrighty~ Thought I'd ask just in case. Thank you!
Old August 13th, 2017, 10:52 PM
queeny ♬

Quote:
(sorry for not replying sooner... been busy :/)

"You've already charged me!" A feminine looking guy pulled himself free as someone grabbed at his arm. They had just come from one of the corners of the station, the one yelling now had just finished up charging some devices. Anger flashed in his glare as the two continued their argument, now louder. Despite making a scene, not too many looked up. Some were fearful of making any kind of eye contact due to distrust and some were too busy with their own important business to care for what strangers were doing. Then there were those few who had instinctively looked up, as if wishing for a target to gain some easy credits, but looked away when they realized that they might not get anything from this. "So I'm not gonna pay you anything else, got it?" Arronax crossed his arms. He was a bit small with a thin build, but there was fire in them that told you not to mess. He was impatient and wasn't going to take anyone's crap - even if they were the owner's son of rest station.

The taller man gave an angered look, almost as if they wanted to beat Arronax. They definitely could, but with a look towards his parent, he backed down. They could easily have a fight in the station since no one here would report anything unless they were looking to get arrested and tried as well, but it would be best if there wasn't a fight anyway. Things might break and credits were getting harder and harder to come by - or at least for the kinds of people that spent their time here, since the Temporal Superpower was really cracking down on everyone. Besides, one fight could lead to many that would leave the station in a complete mess, which would be no good for them.

So it was best to back down and hold back so as not to start something they couldn't handle.

"Pttf, that's what I thought," whirling around Arronax was about to stomp out of the place and head back to his own base, but froze. He noticed a small dragon AI and was instantly drawn to the small mechanical creature. He felt the guy he just had an argument glaring at him and watching him approached the dragon and it's companion. But Arronax couldn't care less. It was slightly uncomfortable that he had just snapped at the son of the owner, but he quickly shrugged the feeling away. He hadn't come across a mechanical creature before, but admitted that he had a soft spot for AIs such as this one. "Hello," His tone turned more to a cheerful one as he spoke to the dragon, thought didn't been offer the girl a glance. "You're an AI, right? Do you know who built you?" Arronax really wanted one of these of his own, but didn't know where to go to get one. He was curious and really wanted one.

So much, that the thought of stealing the creature come to mind.

(haha, i was actually thinking that they meet in a place like this :3 also, Isvana should mistake Arronax for a girl since their trans)
Isi had never been a harbinger of justice, but more a vigilante to those less fortunate than her, less well off, in any time or any place. But she didn't much care about the time traveler, whom she thought was a woman, struggling against the owner's son, who she had seen beat around others before. But anyway, she muttered dryly to Chryso; "They should just let the poor girl go. She's obviously paid her dues, even if they want an extra buck or two." Chrysoprase was the gentler one; they gazed with concern literally glowing in their soft green eyes, a light behind them becoming brighter as their emotion peaked. "Wish we could do something to help," they murmured lowly in return, metallic ears flicking, though they served no purpose.

As the stranger approached, Isvana scowled lightly, not exactly pleased by her approach. She had no care for fellow chronological exploiters, especially ones who seemed keen for an argument. But she sat still, eyes trailing up and down the supposed woman's figure; sorta tall, lanky, and surprisingly angular. Not much muscle; mussy brown hair, gray eyes. A utilitarian brown outfit, boots, and a pair of goggles. Isi pulled at her own green silken undershirt, reinforced with Kevlar and carbon nanotubes, yet as breathable and soft as cotton. She wondered if the stranger had such clothing.

Chrysoprase gazed on with equal curiosity, if not more; they thought that the newcomer looked surprisingly nice, if not a complete nerd; of course, that is what they thought of basically everyone, their programming seemingly glitched when it came to snap judgments. The soft words spoken were kind and feminine, a bit cheery and almost curious. Gently, the enby AI floated off of their friend's shoulder, coming to rest in the air in front of the stranger's face, looking at her with an inquisitive expression. "I'm Chrysoprase, an intelligent battle-ready AI created in the 27th century by creator Arei Sing. If you care to know, my commission was 250,000 units. Isvana, my companion, and human spend her life savings and inheritance on me... I wouldn't exactly recommend buying one." Isi glared at the tiny metallic dragon, obviously warning them not to spill too much. "Now, your turn. What's your name, oh lowly female, and why are you here?" they said, an unusual tiny bit of sass thrown in to spite their companion.

The girl scowled at Chrysoprase, but said nothing, her lips twisted in sheer shock and annoyance. She knew that Chryso was an individual with their own social and psychological needs, so she let them proceed by themself, but was ready in case the strange person tried anything.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old August 30th, 2017, 10:54 PM
queeny ♬

( @Hexict, still sorry to do this... but another gentle poke?)

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old September 9th, 2017, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post
( @Hexict, still sorry to do this... but another gentle poke?)
(sorry! i'll try to post when i can :c)

Old September 9th, 2017, 12:24 PM
queeny ♬

Quote:

(sorry! i'll try to post when i can :c)
(take your time, love!; just don't want this to fall too inactive <3)

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old October 13th, 2017, 10:05 AM

[imma bump this to remind myself - i'll try to reply when i can~]