Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by forest
Today 08:02 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 08:01 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 07:59 PM
bewitched curse
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 07:51 PM
Silverpaw Curse (Once I...
by Foxine
Last post by marshy
Today 07:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 3rd, 2016, 07:56 PM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
The question threw her playfulness off a little and she found herself frowning down at her own stomach. All the effects pregnancy had had on her body she spent all day trying to ignore and fight off. So she hadn't spent too much time thinking about the true discomfort she was constantly in. her joints were the worse, the ones in her back and ankles. The back ones never saw true relief, as she couldn't ever get really comfortable with the kits there. Plus they squirmed and crammed her gut, which left her constantly uncomfortable internally. "They certainly don't make easy, but it's not really painful." She murmured back, meeting his eyes for no more than a second. She felt embarrassed to talk about it. "What are we going to do with them?" She asked softly, eyes down on her tummy again.
Hazel eyes averted for a moment in thought at her admission that it wasn't all that easy or fun, but he could understand why. So instead, he smiled at her and licked her brow at her question. "We'll raise them of course," he meowed simply, tilting his head as if he thought it would be impossible to say otherwise. "They'll be our children, and we'll be their parents and for once we'll both have something to truly be happy about... aside from each other." He gave her a wink, and nuzzled the one white spot above her eye he adored. When Burdockpool saw her, all that he bore witness to was perfection, grace and beauty combined in the she-cat. "I love you."
Old December 3rd, 2016, 08:00 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Her forhead wrinkled in concern beneath his comforting muzzle. Though a warm tingling spread through her body at his affection she knew they needed to speak about this. The kits could come any day now, she wouldn't be there for them all the time. They needed fed often, probably more often than she could be around. "Burdock..." She started, not really knowing how to tread this subject with him. He so loved and wanted parenthood, but she wanted her clan and to build it. "I won't always be around, what are we going to do then?" She tried again, knowing he would understand what she had mean the first time around.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 08:02 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raywood View Post

Surprise flickered on his expression, but he replied with a simple, "Absolutely. I'm ..I'm perfectly fine." He knew that didn't sound "fine" by any means but didn't dwell on it, keeping his attention on what had to be done.

Satisfied by the answer, Bravestep reflected on their moons together with a heavy heart that ironically seemed to float simultaneously, trapped between fearing for his life and knowing Kestrelpaw would save many others. Determined to push that aside, the cherry brown tabby cleared his throat and went on, "Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. Kestrelpaw, from this moment you will be known as Kestrelberry. StarClan honors your patience and honesty, and I welcome you as a full medicine cat of ShadowClan." Once he was finished, a pinch of his apprehension melted away with the certainty of securing his successor. After resting muzzle atop Kestrelberry's head, Bravestep retreated back; there was a tremor in his tone, but he managed to promise affectionately, "You'll be fantastic."

On the tip of his tongue rested everything he wanted to tell his apprentice. It was tempting to go over healing methods, herbs, poultices--everything, but he understood it was unnecessary when he had to put faith in Kestrelberry's knowledge. "I'm v-very proud of you, but alas, I think I should collect a few herbs b-before it gets too late..to ..replace what helped these lovely patients." Bravestep didn't care if he didn't seem sure of himself anymore, it didn't matter, not with his destiny as it was. "If..you fall asleep before I return, then--" he paused, choked up as he wondered if he ought to say goodbye. Bravestep loathed the implication of such a phrase, as goodbye meant forever, and he settled on,

"Good night, Kestrelberry."
"Well, alright. Tell me if you ever feel sick." Casting the medicine cat a final worried glance, he settled on his haunches. A smile was plastered on Kestrelberry's face, tail curled in happiness. "Thank you so much, Bravestep!" Licking his shoulder briefly in respect, he closed his eyes for a moment, relishing the moment. My ceremony.. Kestrelberry looked up at him, head cocked. "Are you sure?" Smiling up at Bravestep, he realized how short he still was, and realized he still had so much time to grow. There was so much to do, and so much to still learn about the world. Looking up at Bravestep, dipping his head to him, he lifted his head up, and rubbed his head against Bravestep's shoulder affectionately, meowing. "Alright," He began, tail held still. "See you soon, Bravestep." It felt odd to hear the name "Kestrelberry" coming from Bravestep, and he realized he himself would have to adjust to hearing the new title.
"Be sure to return before dark, there are scary things in the dark, y'know."

Old December 3rd, 2016, 08:03 PM
Clan Leader

He flicked an ear simply, not upset by the serious discussion at all. Parents had those from time to time after all! "I talked with Aurorawing between her teases and Dustpelt. Dustpelt said she'd be honored to have the leader's kits in her care as needed, and I think Aurorawing was convinced to help out as well. I think she hopes it'll keep her in your good graces," he chuckled softly, "it'll be okay. With two other she-cat's willing to help out, and a brilliant mother, plus a handsome tom such as myself our kits'll be the best ones around!" He boasted, fur fluffing out some and he grinned at her. He hadn't been this happy in a long, long time.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 08:11 PM

She couldn't help but let the corners of her maw tweak upward at the look on his face. He was so happy, so proud. She couldn't help but reflect the emotions in her own expression, though they were directly solely at him, not what they had created. She sighed in relief. "If you're so sure of it, then i suppose I shouldn't worry, should I?" With a little chuckle she laid her head back against the edge of the nest. Not because she was sleepy, just tired physically. The dark tabby shifted a little trying to get a little more comfortable. "I'm ready for them to be out, but... I'm a little worried about it. I've had a few... unhelpful queens who've spoken to me about it." She whispered to him in the dark comfort of their den. Her tail curled around her side as she relaxed, finishing by flicking up against his side. She popped one eye open to look over at him, reveal her worry a little in her glance.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 08:30 PM
Clan Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
She couldn't help but let the corners of her maw tweak upward at the look on his face. He was so happy, so proud. She couldn't help but reflect the emotions in her own expression, though they were directly solely at him, not what they had created. She sighed in relief. "If you're so sure of it, then i suppose I shouldn't worry, should I?" With a little chuckle she laid her head back against the edge of the nest. Not because she was sleepy, just tired physically. The dark tabby shifted a little trying to get a little more comfortable. "I'm ready for them to be out, but... I'm a little worried about it. I've had a few... unhelpful queens who've spoken to me about it." She whispered to him in the dark comfort of their den. Her tail curled around her side as she relaxed, finishing by flicking up against his side. She popped one eye open to look over at him, reveal her worry a little in her glance.
"We've got everything handled!" Boasted Burdockpool, trying to soothe her nerves he could easily detect. After so long, he'd finally learned how to read the she-cat well enough to understand when she was nervous or afraid. "I'm sure that having them will be an... interesting experience, but it's not like it can kill you." He paused for a moment, frowning in confusion as a part of him reminded himself that wasn't quite right. "Can it?"
Old December 3rd, 2016, 08:36 PM

"Burdock!" She groaned, tomcats really knew nothing of this. "Of course it could." Her voice shook a little and she tried to remind herself that it would be fine. It had been forever since a queen was lost to childbirth in the clan, she would be fine. Plus the medicine cat would be there and everything. She took a deep breath. "It's highly unlikely, but I'm not even worried about just that but the whole process." She sighed, her ears tipping backwards deep in thought. All she could remember from losing her last life was the sheer pain and hollow of death, she couldn't stop picturing it these last few days. I'm being ridiculous...She told herself sternly and tried to shake the feelings away by scooting over to press her face against Burdockclaw. His fur was so soft against hers, the smell so familiar and inviting. Just being so near to him brought such comfort to her, she was forever greatful that they had figured this out. She didn't know what she'd do without him by her side. She certainly wouldn't be the cat she was today.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 08:51 PM
Clan Leader

"Oh," he uttered softly, tail flicking back and forth with confusion and discomfort. "Well you know, it's a good thing you have multiple lives then huh?" He tried to joke, hoping to calm any feathers he might have ruffled or fears raised. "So if anything goes wrong, well... You got eight others!" The tom hadn't been made aware that not only had he lost the use of his paws, his mate lost her first life as a leader. "So... I suppose there's that. And I know I have no right to say it'll be easy, or what it'll be like at all but... I'll help you in any way I can."
Old December 3rd, 2016, 08:55 PM

"Don't say that." She snapped at him pulling her head back with ears pinned. She attempted to roll over, but her body didn't permit her so rather she twisted her head to look away from him angrily. "Losing a life isn't something easy to happen, even if I have more to count on." She growled under breath, eyes instantly growing distant with memory. She squeezed them shut as her tail tapped against the ground angrily. She wasn't sure if she was more fearful of losing a life and its pain or how the darkforest would react to her losing a life bringing kits into the world to an unapproved tom. The dark striped fur along her back twitched with sudden anger and annoyance. The feeling just seemed to circle inside her, growing for no reason.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 09:00 PM
Clan Leader

Burdockpool's ears pinned back against his skull, his mohawk like tuft of fur that was nestled between the two appendages almost flattening in response. He hadn't meant to upset her, and sighed apologetically. "I know they're not to be wasted or thrown away on frivolous things," he meowed, staring intently at the nape of her neck she had turned to him, "but what's more amazing, fantastic, or worth it than bringing kits into the world?" He suggested, "I'm not saying it's good, in fact you losing a life terrifies me at the mere thought, but if you were to lose your life for something... Wouldn't it be worth it?"
Closed Thread