Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Chaosclan Gathering Place
by Foxine
Last post by Moondapple
Today 09:40 PM
very chaotic kitting [p]
by starry
Last post by Rani
Today 09:40 PM
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:37 PM
"Your first breathe took...
Last post by forest
Today 09:31 PM
welcome to master chef |...
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:24 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 14th, 2018, 05:45 PM
so nasty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Duskthorn watched Treestep carefully to see if he knew what to say, but obviously, he didn't know what to do in order to make Wildstrike feel better. Duskthorn didn't think Wildstrike would be angry with Treestep for what he said, but recently he had been surprised by Wildstrike's reactions to things, so he waited to see his reaction. The tom let out a sigh of relief as he realized what Treestep had suggested made Wildstrike feel better, not worse. Duskthorn listened to Wildstrike's response patiently, surprised that he had quit stuttering. He realized that Wildstrike was still internally struggling, though, as he listened to him drag on about his pregnancy. It was still difficult for Duskthorn to take in the fact that his brother was pregnant, and he was still trying to figure out how that worked at this point. He didn't want to press Wildstrike further for information in fear of getting him all worked up again. Instead, Duskthorn said, "Do... you still want us to find Silverscar? I mean... we can look but I don't know where he'll be." More than anything, Duskthorn wished that Silverscar was here, as his brother's mate always seemed to be able to say the right thing.

"No, that's fine I don't want Silverscar here anymore!" Wildstrike chirped, softly smiling as he swayed gently on his feet, "We'd just end up fighting anyway because he'd be worried that the rabbit I'm eating has too much fat or something and that could hurt fragile little me and the kits. And then if I would complain to him about even the most diminutive pain he would freak out and act like I was dying in front of him! I mean come on!" He growled getting agitative by the mere thought, "And I honestly don't even know why he's staying with me! I mean he likes toms and only toms so why is he sticking with me who is biologically speaking a she-cat! I may look like a tomcat on the outside but, on the inside, I'm sure not!" He chuckled knowing that being cynical was one of the few coping mechanisms he could count on, "I wouldn't even care it would just be a repeat of when Lilypetal left me because we couldn't conceive kits. Only this time I would actually love the cat who dumped me. Not that, that matters because passion and love dies with age!" He deadpanned kicking some dirt up in the process.

@Boba Fett

Last edited by Tavvi; March 14th, 2018 at 07:07 PM.
Old March 14th, 2018, 07:43 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"No, that's fine I don't want Silverscar here anymore!" Wildstrike chirped, softly smiling as he swayed gently on his feet, "We'd just end up fighting anyway because he'd be worried that the rabbit I'm eating has too much fat or something and that could hurt fragile little me and the kits. And then if I would complain to him about even the most diminutive pain he would freak out and act like I was dying in front of him! I mean come on!" He growled getting agitative by the mere thought, "And I honestly don't even know why he's staying with me! I mean he likes toms and only toms so why is he sticking with me who is biologically speaking a she-cat! I may look like a tomcat on the outside but, on the inside, I'm sure not!" He chuckled knowing that being cynical was one of the few coping mechanisms he could count on, "I wouldn't even care it would just be a repeat of when Lilypetal left me because we couldn't conceive kits. Only this time I would actually love the cat who dumped me. Not that, that matters because passion and love dies with age!" He deadpanned kicking some dirt up in the process.

@Boba Fett
Treestep looked at his paws, silent.

(Writers block @Liekki)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 14th, 2018, 08:02 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:

@Boba Fett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Treestep looked at his paws, silent.

(Writers block @Liekki)
Duskpaw sighed, realizing he had caused Wildstrike to rant again. It was hard for the tom to understand his brother, as some of his words contradicted themselves. At first he wanted sympathy from the other cats, but now he was fine saying that the sympathy Silverscar would give would be too much, not to mention the fact that he no longer wanted Silverscar even though he said earlier that was all he wanted. "Okay, Wildstrike. You should be greatful that Silverscar is still with you, that's a good mate you have there. At least you have a good mate who loves you for who you are," Duskthorn chided. He shook his head and sighed. "I don't know. Don't be mad, but I think you shouldn't complain about Silverscar when he loves you so much and is willing to stick by you through all of this. And Treestep and I are here for you if you need us either. While we may not give the... best of advice, you can be assured that you can rely on us." He looked straight at Wildstrike, wanting him to know how serious he was right now.
Old March 14th, 2018, 09:25 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Duskpaw sighed, realizing he had caused Wildstrike to rant again. It was hard for the tom to understand his brother, as some of his words contradicted themselves. At first, he wanted sympathy from the other cats, but now he was fine saying that the sympathy Silverscar would give would be too much, not to mention the fact that he no longer wanted Silverscar even though he said earlier that was all he wanted. "Okay, Wildstrike. You should be grateful that Silverscar is still with you, that's a good mate you have there. At least you have a good mate who loves you for who you are," Duskthorn chided. He shook his head and sighed. "I don't know. Don't be mad, but I think you shouldn't complain about Silverscar when he loves you so much and is willing to stick by you through all of this. And Treestep and I are here for you if you need us either. While we may not give the... best of advice, you can be assured that you can rely on us." He looked straight at Wildstrike, wanting him to know how serious he was right now.

Wildstrike let out a whimper, "O-oh so I get it! I'm not good enough to be given the basic right to show my emotions so I'm supposed to just shove them down and cry and scream when I-I'm alone and not burdening anyone! Thanks for that great piece of advice D-duskthorn!" He sniffled not meeting his brother's gaze as he made a feeble attempt at tossing his prey around, "A-and if you really want me to I can go f-find my mate and leave you three a-alone for a while so y-you can all talk about how h-h-horrible a sibling and mate I am while I scream in the woods because e-e-emotionally distraught cats s-should not be seen nor heard I w-would be more than happy to do that!" He bawled convinced that Duskthorn at this point was just talking out of malice intent quietly ignoring all the times both of his brother's had apologized.

@Boba Fett
Old March 15th, 2018, 01:11 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Theres no need to be nervous with me. I have no interest in your backstory or heritage. Im here to heal, not judge. I also give comfort and advice if needed." they spoke about it casually, as if it werent a big deal, because it wasnt. Daydream didnt waste time judging and figuring out backstories, there were too many cats in their clan to worry about that. their ears perked at the mention of it being dislocated, they turned around. "well theres not much i can do unti the shoulder blade is back in place. Mind laying on your side for me?"
(Ah, my apologies! It was actually my turn to respond; I am so sorry!)

There wasn't much of a reply that came to Shadetail's mind, so he just nodded and laid on his side as instructed by Daydream, letting out a sigh. His yellow eyes were glazed over in thought, ears twitching and he tried to settle into a comfortable position to prepare himself for the medicine cat to put his shoulder back into place. "How long have you been the Clan's medicine cat?" he asked casually, trying to make small talk to distract himself from his own thoughts. Truthfully, he was exhausted from talking about things like the weather or warrior duties; it would be nice to learn about a cat who was on a different path, for a change. He wondered how different the Clan healers were from the ones they had in the syndicate, and assumed very if they had any correlation with how everything else was different.
Old March 15th, 2018, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Wildstrike let out a whimper, "O-oh so I get it! I'm not good enough to be given the basic right to show my emotions so I'm supposed to just shove them down and cry and scream when I-I'm alone and not burdening anyone! Thanks for that great piece of advice D-duskthorn!" He sniffled not meeting his brother's gaze as he made a feeble attempt at tossing his prey around, "A-and if you really want me to I can go f-find my mate and leave you three a-alone for a while so y-you can all talk about how h-h-horrible a sibling and mate I am while I scream in the woods because e-e-emotionally distraught cats s-should not be seen nor heard I w-would be more than happy to do that!" He bawled convinced that Duskthorn at this point was just talking out of malice intent quietly ignoring all the times both of his brother's had apologized.

@Boba Fett
Treestep stepped towards Duskthorn, opening his mouth to defend him, but then closed it again, realizing that that was useless. If Treestep did that then Wildstrike would just be rude to both of them. Treestep thought for a moment about what to say, but it didn't take him as long as it took last time to think of something,"We're... Sincerely sorry Wildstrike... I think all our brother meant was that how you said it sounded kind of..." He searched for a word,"Mean? Rude? Disrespectful...? Look... I just don't think Silverscar would appreciate the way you're talking about him behind his back... And I don't think that Silverscar is a bad mate. He treats you as if you're unique and special because you are! And I know you don't like it when I'm ARGUEING with you and PUSHING you and stuff, so... Sorry again..." Treestep sighed and awaited his pregnant brother's response.

@Liekki
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 15th, 2018, 02:31 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
(Ah, my apologies! It was actually my turn to respond; I am so sorry!)

There wasn't much of a reply that came to Shadetail's mind, so he just nodded and laid on his side as instructed by Daydream, letting out a sigh. His yellow eyes were glazed over in thought, ears twitching and he tried to settle into a comfortable position to prepare himself for the medicine cat to put his shoulder back into place. "How long have you been the Clan's medicine cat?" he asked casually, trying to make small talk to distract himself from his own thoughts. Truthfully, he was exhausted from talking about things like the weather or warrior duties; it would be nice to learn about a cat who was on a different path, for a change. He wondered how different the Clan healers were from the ones they had in the syndicate, and assumed very if they had any correlation with how everything else was different.
[its okay !! <3]
"Ive been a medicine cats for almost a year now. Thats almost 12 moons to put it in perspective." they answered casually. wow..had it really been almost a year? a year of doing this of all things? time had passed by. there was so many things daydream could have done..yet here they were. they shouldnt complain. They leaned forward, with something in their mouth, a stick. They handed it to the tom,"When I put your shoulder into place i want you to bite on this. its going to hurt alot only for a few seconds, but itll be borderline unbearable if you want my honesty." they confessed, placing the stick on the ground by his head before leaning back up and placing both of their paws on the fighters shoulder, feeling where it was misplaced from its socket. "Im going to go on three, okay?"
Quote:
Nightsky nodded and gratefully lapped at the water. The refreshing coldness of the water helped to keep him awake,"T-Th-Thanks," he stammered, again, only speaking to keep his mind off the pain and of how tired he was.
"Good. Now i cleaned all of your injuries and treated them. I wont give you poppy seeds only because i dont want you to fall too deep into a sleep, alright? get some rest." they requested. there was nothing more that they could do, time was on their paws.
Old March 15th, 2018, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
[its okay !! <3]
"Ive been a medicine cats for almost a year now. Thats almost 12 moons to put it in perspective." they answered casually. wow..had it really been almost a year? a year of doing this of all things? time had passed by. there was so many things daydream could have done..yet here they were. they shouldnt complain. They leaned forward, with something in their mouth, a stick. They handed it to the tom,"When I put your shoulder into place i want you to bite on this. its going to hurt alot only for a few seconds, but itll be borderline unbearable if you want my honesty." they confessed, placing the stick on the ground by his head before leaning back up and placing both of their paws on the fighters shoulder, feeling where it was misplaced from its socket. "Im going to go on three, okay?"

"Good. Now i cleaned all of your injuries and treated them. I wont give you poppy seeds only because i dont want you to fall too deep into a sleep, alright? get some rest." they requested. there was nothing more that they could do, time was on their paws.
After quite a while went by, Nightsky started to feel slightly better, but not by much. Maybe it was because of all that water I drank? He asked himself,"W-when will I be able to l-leave the den?" He asked them quietly and without moving, not wanting to open up any of the dried injuries. Nightsky looked at Daydream with still-droopy eyes.
Old March 15th, 2018, 03:44 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
The smoky she-cat was fairly shocked at how eagerly Vixenpaw responded. Hesitating slightly,
showing her traits before the accident a little bit, she thought through the attack on the cat. Say they did go- it was a dangerous trip, and would involve asking tons of cats for directions. Not a fun- or safe- way to go,
frankly- the murderer might even be dead by now. And the thought of going through those flashbacks again made Flashpaw recoil. "There are too many ways that trip can go. And I'm not exactly intent on reliving that moment over and over again- who knows if I'll be able to stop." It was hard to not get angry at Vixenpaw even for suggesting it. But, as always,
the feline kept her cool as she waited for the other she-cat's response.
Vixenpaw cocked her head, "Trip?" does that mean they are off clan land?" she asked. What exactly had Flashpaw remembered and why was she saying so little about it? Was it really just the memories and how painful they felt. The apprentice gave an aggravated swipe of her tail. This was probably about as far as they'd be able to go unless Flashpaw decided to proceed. Threats, taunts and stubbornly refusing to leave wouldn't do her any good if Flashpaw was the one with the memories. "Fine then. Whatever," she huffed, turning toward camp.

Old March 15th, 2018, 04:23 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:

@Boba Fett
Quote:

Treestep stepped towards Duskthorn, opening his mouth to defend him, but then closed it again, realizing that that was useless. If Treestep did that then Wildstrike would just be rude to both of them. Treestep thought for a moment about what to say, but it didn't take him as long as it took last time to think of something,"We're... Sincerely sorry Wildstrike... I think all our brother meant was that how you said it sounded kind of..." He searched for a word,"Mean? Rude? Disrespectful...? Look... I just don't think Silverscar would appreciate the way you're talking about him behind his back... And I don't think that Silverscar is a bad mate. He treats you as if you're unique and special because you are! And I know you don't like it when I'm ARGUEING with you and PUSHING you and stuff, so... Sorry again..." Treestep sighed and awaited his pregnant brother's response.

@Liekki
Duskthorn sighed and rubbed his eye with his paw. The tom sat down and looked at the ground, trying to think of what to say. Overall, he was tired of Wildtrike turning him into the bad guy when he was only trying to help. This conversation seemed to never end, now did it? After hearing his words, he looked gratefully at Treestep. He sighed again before replying, "That's not what I meant when I said that, Wildstrike. Honestly, it's like walking on eggshells around you!" He shook his head slightly. "I just meant that Silverscar loves you, and you should appreciate and think about that before you criticize him. He loves all of you, virtues and vices... so maybe you should love him the same way." He paused, wondering if Wildstrike might take his words the wrong way once more.
Closed Thread