Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:12 PM

Old February 11th, 2018, 07:00 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Fara nodded confidently and took a step into the forest, as she did, she had a weird, tingling feeling through her horns to her tail-tip. It was a bit dark but as she looked to the path ahead, she saw there was barely any light that the trees covered all the sunshine. She picked but a thick, kinda small tree branch and lit it on fire to use as a torch.
Dimyr followed right behind Fara, noticing the darkness that was going to portray them. She couldn't detect any auras besides Fara's, so they had to keep going. When Fara lit the branch to use as a torch, she said, "Careful with that, it makes us easier to spot; a lot easier if you set the whole forest ablaze." giving a slight chuckle, just to try to get some humor between the two.
Old February 11th, 2018, 07:09 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
Dimyr followed right behind Fara, noticing the darkness that was going to portray them. She couldn't detect any auras besides Fara's, so they had to keep going. When Fara lit the branch to use as a torch, she said, "Careful with that, it makes us easier to spot; a lot easier if you set the whole forest ablaze." giving a slight chuckle, just to try to get some humor between the two.

Fara gave a slight chuckle, although Dimyr was a kind of right. She put her talons on it and the fire sizzled out. She thought for a moment of what to do, ``What should we do? Do you have any sort of magic that can light up our path but can't be seen easily?`` She asked.
Old February 11th, 2018, 07:20 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Fara gave a slight chuckle, although Dimyr was a kind of right. She put her talons on it and the fire sizzled out. She thought for a moment of what to do, ``What should we do? Do you have any sort of magic that can light up our path but can't be seen easily?`` She asked.
Dimyr had to think about that. Soon, she tried to find an aura again, and noticed something. "I can see a little bit better with my Dragon Sense, since I'm not really relying on sight all that much." She said, though added to it with, "Though we may need to make frequent stops since constantly using it will do a number on me."
Old February 11th, 2018, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Dimyr had to think about that. Soon, she tried to find an aura again, and noticed something. "I can see a little bit better with my Dragon Sense, since I'm not really relying on sight all that much." She said, though added to it with, "Though we may need to make frequent stops since constantly using it will do a number on me."

``Ok.`` She thought for a moment, ``Wait! Idea!`` She gasped and closed her eyes shut, after a few moments, a bubble formed around them. Fara opened her eyes again but she was panting a bit, ``It's kind of hard to do..`` She sighed, ``This bubble will light up our path but on the outside, nobody see's no light!`` She smiled, ``I've been working on it for a while, although it only lasts for 20 minutes..`` She sighed.
Old February 11th, 2018, 07:37 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
``Ok.`` She thought for a moment, ``Wait! Idea!`` She gasped and closed her eyes shut, after a few moments, a bubble formed around them. Fara opened her eyes again but she was panting a bit, ``It's kind of hard to do..`` She sighed, ``This bubble will light up our path but on the outside, nobody see's no light!`` She smiled, ``I've been working on it for a while, although it only lasts for 20 minutes..`` She sighed.
"I never knew you could do that..." Dimyr said, quite impressed. When she stated that it only lasted twenty minutes, she replied with, "Then we'll take shifts; when your thing runs out, I start using mine, and vise versa." waiting for Fara to lead the way.
Old February 11th, 2018, 07:47 PM

Quote:
"I never knew you could do that..." Dimyr said, quite impressed. When she stated that it only lasted twenty minutes, she replied with, "Then we'll take shifts; when your thing runs out, I start using mine, and vise versa." waiting for Fara to lead the way.

``Yeah but when I used my powers for those too often, I got really tired and got a bit sick, But it was only for a day.`` She walked forward. She looked around for any signs of movements or dragon scents. She thought she saw a flicked of movement but realized it was only a deer. She sighed, maybe they will never find Axel, maybe he is dead somewhere and they came here for nothing. The forest was very creepy and... odd.
Old February 11th, 2018, 07:56 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
``Yeah but when I used my powers for those too often, I got really tired and got a bit sick, But it was only for a day.`` She walked forward. She looked around for any signs of movements or dragon scents. She thought she saw a flicked of movement but realized it was only a deer. She sighed, maybe they will never find Axel, maybe he is dead somewhere and they came here for nothing. The forest was very creepy and... odd.
"Don't worry. If that does happen, I'll take care of you until you feel better" Dimyr said, following Fara. She had he doubts as well, but she was in denial at the moment, and just wanted to find Axel and hope that he was alive.
Old February 11th, 2018, 07:59 PM

Quote:
"Don't worry. If that does happen, I'll take care of you until you feel better" Dimyr said, following Fara. She had he doubts as well, but she was in denial at the moment, and just wanted to find Axel and hope that he was alive.

``Aww Thanks Dimyr.`` She smiled at her sister, ``But I'm the older sister, I can take care of myself, it's you I should worry about!`` She said and stopped as she saw foot prints, ``Hey, Dimyr, does this look like dragon prints to you?`` She flicked her tail for her sister to come up. It was too big for a human and prey. It looked like paws so it was a deer. Yep, it was definitely dragon prints.
Old February 11th, 2018, 08:19 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
``Aww Thanks Dimyr.`` She smiled at her sister, ``But I'm the older sister, I can take care of myself, it's you I should worry about!`` She said and stopped as she saw foot prints, ``Hey, Dimyr, does this look like dragon prints to you?`` She flicked her tail for her sister to come up. It was too big for a human and prey. It looked like paws so it was a deer. Yep, it was definitely dragon prints.
"You're only one year older than me." Dimyr said, stopping as Fara saw the prints. When she asked if the prints looked like dragon prints, she moved up to look at them. "They don't look like human prints, and I know no other animal with those prints, so it has to be dragon prints. The question is, whose prints do they belong to." She rambled, checking to see fi she could detect any nearby magical aura.
Old February 11th, 2018, 08:33 PM

Quote:
"You're only one year older than me." Dimyr said, stopping as Fara saw the prints. When she asked if the prints looked like dragon prints, she moved up to look at them. "They don't look like human prints, and I know no other animal with those prints, so it has to be dragon prints. The question is, whose prints do they belong to." She rambled, checking to see fi she could detect any nearby magical aura.

``It looks a bit bigger to be Axel's`` She looked more closely, ``But maybe he grew?`` Se said, hoping it was him. ``Now I'm pretty sure Axel shouldn't have a aura, other than his fire.`` She sighed, ``But this dragon... it feels like he is.. I don't know.. powerful? By magic and form.`` She guessed with a nervous voice, ``Let's follow it.`` She suggested and followed the prints.