Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:52 AM
Lunarkit Everything Finder...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:49 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:46 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 11:42 AM

Old February 17th, 2018, 08:14 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark blossom View Post
Halo saw a nice necklace in the market and bought it with a bronze bracelet for her sister, Maneki.
Maneki was set in front of the hatchery with specific orders not to leave until the next guard came.
Maneki and Hope got ready
Maneki's bracelet
Hope's necklace
Old February 17th, 2018, 08:16 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
Name: Tarem
Special powered or no?: No
Appearance: Boop
Personality: Tbrp
Crush/Mate: None
Any eggs?: no
Royal or Villager: Villager?
Other/Questions:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
Dimyr, wearing a simple necklace that helped her with her powers, heard arguing from Fara's room, and curiously, stepped out of her room and headed over to Fara's, asking, "What's going on?" In a curious manner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Longwei flinched at his fathers tone, but he stood his ground. The spikes along his spine raised as he watched his sister get shoved by his father. His throat started to change to a warning glow of red, which informed the others that he was not afraid to use his fire.

"No father, I think the better choice of words is YOU stay out of it." He opened his wings to make him look larger and more threatening. "Im tired of hiding this, and as of now you have no rights to have a say in this, as far as im concerned you have been hiding many secrets from me."
Accepted! We really needed a servant XD))

Fara walked over to Dimyr, ``Longwei told me he was.. erm... bisexual.`` She whispered, ``And father heard and now there's a fight.`` She sighed, ``So much for the whole festival.``

Rune growled, ``Secrets? Secrets like what? The only reason I hid Athix from you was because I thought he was already DEAD.`` He growled and fire started raising from his voice, ``If you really have what it takes to be king, you shouldn't be like this.`` He snarled.

What Fara is wearing: Necklace Pure diamond earrings
Old February 17th, 2018, 08:20 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Longwei flinched at his fathers tone, but he stood his ground. The spikes along his spine raised as he watched his sister get shoved by his father. His throat started to change to a warning glow of red, which informed the others that he was not afraid to use his fire.

"No father, I think the better choice of words is YOU stay out of it." He opened his wings to make him look larger and more threatening. "Im tired of hiding this, and as of now you have no rights to have a say in this, as far as im concerned you have been hiding many secrets from me."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post

Fara walked over to Dimyr, ``Longwei told me he was.. erm... bisexual.`` She whispered, ``And father heard and now there's a fight.`` She sighed, ``So much for the whole festival.``

Rune growled, ``Secrets? Secrets like what? The only reason I hid Athix from you was because I thought he was already DEAD.`` He growled and fire started raising from his voice, ``If you really have what it takes to be king, you shouldn't be like this.`` He snarled.

"What's wrong with being bisexual?" Dimyr asked out loud, more specifically to Rune in a slightly harsh voice. She found no problems with a bisexual dragon. Soon, she blurted out a question to Rune, "Are you a homophobe?" not really helping in defusing the situation.
Old February 17th, 2018, 08:26 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:

(I love how calm Fara is XD )

Longwei let out a terrifying growl. "Ah I see, go ahead then. If this kingdom doesn't accept me for who I am...then go make that precious cousin of mine king, or hey! While your at it why not Fara?!"

"I see, blame it all on the evil's descendent, because I totally wanted to be like this, you know.... everything would've been so much more easier if you would've just killed those 'evil eggs'." He spat coldly at his father. Without another warning he shoved his father aside. "Have fun at the festival." He hissed before he flew to his room and exited through his balcony into to the night sky.
Old February 17th, 2018, 08:27 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
"What's wrong with being bisexual?" Dimyr asked out loud, more specifically to Rune in a slightly harsh voice. She found no problems with a bisexual dragon. Soon, she blurted out a question to Rune, "Are you a homophobe?" not really helping in defusing the situation.
Hope sensed a disturbance in the air of the castle. "I have to go Maneki."
"Alright Hope."
Hope caught Dimyr's last question and pieced the whole fight together immediately.
Old February 17th, 2018, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Longwei let out a terrifying growl. "Ah I see, go ahead then. If this kingdom doesn't accept me for who I am...then go make that precious cousin of mine king, or hey! While your at it why not Fara?!"

"I see, blame it all on the evil's descendent, because I totally wanted to be like this, you know.... everything would've been so much more easier if you would've just killed those 'evil eggs'." He spat coldly at his father. Without another warning he shoved his father aside. "Have fun at the festival." He hissed before he flew to his room and exited through his balcony into to the night sky.
XD she is usually VERY calm. Except for when her siblings fight at her because she loves them very much))

Rune growled, ``Dimyr, stay out of it TOO.`` He snapped, ``And I'm just saying Longwei should just pick a queen.`` He said and growled at Longwei, ``You don't understand! Fara is just a backup if anything goes wrong!`` He hissed and saw his son fly away, ``GO AHEAD BE LIKE THAT!`` He yelled.

Fara gasped, ``Father, I was just a backup? So I'm not important for the throne then? You just worry about having the kingdom being held balance and not about us.`` She said but in a rather calm tone and walked away with a hint of anger in the flick of her tail, ``I'm going to talk to mother.`` She hissed quietly.
Old February 17th, 2018, 08:34 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:

Halo peeked in as Longwei flew out of the room and immediately flew back to the den her golden scales pale and nonmetallic. "Maneki, Longwei has flown away I saw it with my own eyes!" she said sounding scared and unsure.
Old February 17th, 2018, 08:40 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:

Quote:
XD she is usually VERY calm. Except for when her siblings fight at her because she loves them very much))

Rune growled, ``Dimyr, stay out of it TOO.`` He snapped, ``And I'm just saying Longwei should just pick a queen.`` He said and growled at Longwei, ``You don't understand! Fara is just a backup if anything goes wrong!`` He hissed and saw his son fly away, ``GO AHEAD BE LIKE THAT!`` He yelled.

Fara gasped, ``Father, I was just a backup? So I'm not important for the throne then? You just worry about having the kingdom being held balance and not about us.`` She said but in a rather calm tone and walked away with a hint of anger in the flick of her tail, ``I'm going to talk to mother.`` She hissed quietly.
Dimyr gave a slight hiss at Rune after Fara and Longwei left, saying angrily to him, "You see what I have to fix now because of your actions?!" at first being in an attack stance, but then giving a sigh as she went back to her normal stance, saying calmly, "See you at dinner. Or maybe not, who knows?" leaving to go find Longwei.
Old February 17th, 2018, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Dimyr gave a slight hiss at Rune after Fara and Longwei left, saying angrily to him, "You see what I have to fix now because of your actions?!" at first being in an attack stance, but then giving a sigh as she went back to her normal stance, saying calmly, "See you at dinner. Or maybe not, who knows?" leaving to go find Longwei.

Rune snarled, ``Dimyr, not everything is about you! You don't always have to fix and solve things all the time!`` He hissed, ``Your lucky you we didn't abandon you in the forest.``
Old February 17th, 2018, 08:53 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
Rune snarled, ``Dimyr, not everything is about you! You don't always have to fix and solve things all the time!`` He hissed, ``Your lucky you we didn't abandon you in the forest.``
Maneki had stationed herself in her guard armor outside of Fara's room and heard the rest of the conversation after that she flew off to her den and told Hope about it.
"Oh no..."
"Oh yes! The royal family is falling apart Hope!"
"This is bad Maneki."
"Agreed."