Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:32 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by occultation
Today 01:30 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 01:19 AM

Old November 13th, 2017, 05:41 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Faunus Academy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
"Why would he judge you for your past? It's not his business, either." She frowned in the principal's general whereabouts. She sighed and looked over to Rein. "Would you tell me your past?" She asked quietly. She understood if Rein didn't want to elaborate... they hadn't known each other long.
Rein blinked a few times as she listened to juniper speak , it was just like yesterday she remembered everything clearly but yet she didn't wanna say anything though juniper asked so why not. She took a long deep breath and exhaled
" I was eight or nine in the streets of London being cornered by men in white coats , trying to calm me down . They thought I was crazy or a freak since I had my ears and tail, but they didnt know what monster layed inside me , but one man grew tired of calming me down and grabbed a Crowbar he hit me about three times , my anger grew to an uncontrolled stage my pupils shrunk and everything whent black ..... Next thing I knew I was standing in a pool of blood..... The white coat men dead .... " she trailed off as the entire memory played through her head and her ears pinned against her hair , she was silent for a while.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 13th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Rein blinked a few times as she listened to juniper speak , it was just like yesterday she remembered everything clearly but yet she didn't wanna say anything though juniper asked so why not. She took a long deep breath and exhaled
" I was eight or nine in the streets of London being cornered by men in white coats , trying to calm me down . They thought I was crazy or a freak since I had my ears and tail, but they didnt know what monster layed inside me , but one man grew tired of calming me down and grabbed a Crowbar he hit me about three times , my anger grew to an uncontrolled stage my pupils shrunk and everything whent black ..... Next thing I knew I was standing in a pool of blood..... The white coat men dead .... " she trailed off as the entire memory played through her head and her ears pinned against her hair , she was silent for a while.
Juniper was silent for a while. "That's not your fault. He shouldn't blame you for that." She pondered what Rein had said. "That's awful. Some people just... don't get it. That they can't do things like that. Everyone has feelings and thoughts... even if they aren't normal." Her past wasn't nearly as bad as that. She hadn't hurt anyone, just been cast out as an orphan. But she had found her way. Rein's situation was much worse because others knew about her past. "How do they know?"
Old November 13th, 2017, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Juniper was silent for a while. "That's not your fault. He shouldn't blame you for that." She pondered what Rein had said. "That's awful. Some people just... don't get it. That they can't do things like that. Everyone has feelings and thoughts... even if they aren't normal." Her past wasn't nearly as bad as that. She hadn't hurt anyone, just been cast out as an orphan. But she had found her way. Rein's situation was much worse because others knew about her past. "How do they know?"
Rein snapped out of it and looked at Juniper
" Records . ... My last name is Liddell ....so he must have talked to the owner of the asylum I was supposed to go to " she said a bit of fear in her voice she wasn't insane , but yet others thought she was! She looked back down
" and it was my fault....I let it happen " she said

Old November 14th, 2017, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Rein snapped out of it and looked at Juniper
" Records . ... My last name is Liddell ....so he must have talked to the owner of the asylum I was supposed to go to " she said a bit of fear in her voice she wasn't insane , but yet others thought she was! She looked back down
" and it was my fault....I let it happen " she said
"It's not your fault... and we learn from our mistakes, now you'll know how to handle yourself. No matter what, they should have treated you with respect." She said, holding her head high. She felt a growing connection with Rein, but she wouldn't admit it to herself. That would only make things more awkward. "It's okay," she reassured softly.
Old November 14th, 2017, 04:00 PM

Quote:
"It's not your fault... and we learn from our mistakes, now you'll know how to handle yourself. No matter what, they should have treated you with respect." She said, holding her head high. She felt a growing connection with Rein, but she wouldn't admit it to herself. That would only make things more awkward. "It's okay," she reassured softly.
Rein was confused at the moment as to why this other faunus was nice to her but was glad . It wasn't like this in London , she ran off from her family her mom's might have looked for her but she wouldn't have known like the coward and beast she was she didn't dare go back but she never backed down from a fight, she was only a coward when it came to admitting she had done something wrong or embarrassing her family who were also faunus. Her ears twitched
" if you say so , but that will still remain in my memory . Reminding me of what I a-" she was cut off from the bell it was free time . To do what ever you wanted in the school " free time I guess " she quickly said and her tail flicked

Old November 14th, 2017, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Rein was confused at the moment as to why this other faunus was nice to her but was glad . It wasn't like this in London , she ran off from her family her mom's might have looked for her but she wouldn't have known like the coward and beast she was she didn't dare go back but she never backed down from a fight, she was only a coward when it came to admitting she had done something wrong or embarrassing her family who were also faunus. Her ears twitched
" if you say so , but that will still remain in my memory . Reminding me of what I a-" she was cut off from the bell it was free time . To do what ever you wanted in the school " free time I guess " she quickly said and her tail flicked
"So..." Juniper strayed from the awkward subject, "what do you want to do? Board games, uh..." She was unsure of what others did during the time. She had always read and glared at the kids screaming at each other around her. "I don't know. What do you usually do?" She asked. She tried to push away thoughts of her own past and Rein's. She wanted to do something cheerful, otherwise she was going to have a mental breakdown.
Old November 14th, 2017, 04:22 PM

Quote:
"So..." Juniper strayed from the awkward subject, "what do you want to do? Board games, uh..." She was unsure of what others did during the time. She had always read and glared at the kids screaming at each other around her. "I don't know. What do you usually do?" She asked. She tried to push away thoughts of her own past and Rein's. She wanted to do something cheerful, otherwise she was going to have a mental breakdown.
Rein smiled this time as her tail swayed
" books , books books and more books. And did I mention books? " she said with a wide smile . Like her mother Blake she loves reading it was like she could never part from it , she did love music as well like her other mother . Her tail thrashed happily . She was hooked on reading Shakespeare at the moment , and other great masters of literature Stephen king for example . She held onto Romeo and Juliet in her hands

Old November 14th, 2017, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Rein smiled this time as her tail swayed
" books , books books and more books. And did I mention books? " she said with a wide smile . Like her mother Blake she loves reading it was like she could never part from it , she did love music as well like her other mother . Her tail thrashed happily . She was hooked on reading Shakespeare at the moment , and other great masters of literature Stephen king for example . She held onto Romeo and Juliet in her hands
I'm reading Hamlet by Shakespeare in English lol)
Juniper smiled, "now, you're talking my language. Do you want to go to the library?" It was her favorite place because it was quiet and peaceful. She liked the smell of the old books. No one ever went in there because no one would willingly read except for a few nerds. And she was proud to call herself a nerd. But... she couldn't erase from her mind the look that the principal had given Rein. One of distaste and disgust. She was definitely not going to forget it, it would be in her mind forever. Or until Juniper made it even... no. She was a good student... right?
Old November 14th, 2017, 04:45 PM

Quote:
I'm reading Hamlet by Shakespeare in English lol)
Juniper smiled, "now, you're talking my language. Do you want to go to the library?" It was her favorite place because it was quiet and peaceful. She liked the smell of the old books. No one ever went in there because no one would willingly read except for a few nerds. And she was proud to call herself a nerd. But... she couldn't erase from her mind the look that the principal had given Rein. One of distaste and disgust. She was definitely not going to forget it, it would be in her mind forever. Or until Juniper made it even... no. She was a good student... right?

Rein eyes lit up in excitement " yes! " she said and jumped up to her feet she was already finished with her current book all she needed was a new one . Her tail couldn't help but thrash happily , the reason why she loves to read was that the many ideas and languages the books were written in . And it also gave her a chance to escape this world. " c'mon! " she said happily and ran to the library with a cute giggle

Old November 14th, 2017, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Rein eyes lit up in excitement " yes! " she said and jumped up to her feet she was already finished with her current book all she needed was a new one . Her tail couldn't help but thrash happily , the reason why she loves to read was that the many ideas and languages the books were written in . And it also gave her a chance to escape this world. " c'mon! " she said happily and ran to the library with a cute giggle
Juniper laughed quietly and followed Rein. When they had entered, she began to scan the shelves for something interesting to read. "Have any ideas?" She asked Rein.