Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM

Old October 21st, 2023, 01:37 PM
Rat

Bump Policy: 1 day
My Mood: Tired

Default Spireclan [RP]

(signups/info)

Cedarstorm, He/Him: the Spire

Cedarstorm watched from the entrance to the Spire as the sun fell, a small part of him feeling sad and more alone as it disappeared, but he pushed it away. Once all the sunlight had faded away he stood up and started to climb up the floors. If his brother managed to complete the Trial of the Sky he would need at least minor medical care.

A voice in the back of his mind kept spewing questions at a pace to fast to answer 'What if he didn't complete it? Would he run away? Did he fall and die? Maybe he would willingly go just to follow Archstar. Would he do that? Do you even know him well enough to say what he would do?'

Before he knew it he reached the leaders den on the upper floors. He decided to wait here instead of going to the tallspine to see if Bleakvine returned

Check out SpireClan, an unforgiving clan set in an eco-brutalist setting. Will have a storyline that slowly develops:

{Signups/Info}
{Roleplay}
{Allegiances/News}

Last edited by Kuwu; October 21st, 2023 at 08:08 PM.
Old October 21st, 2023, 02:08 PM
Saki means hope <3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Spireclan [RP]

Blushedsunset
|Hunter|

Blushedsunset stretched, feeling bored. She should probably go hunt for prey soon, but she was exhausted somehow. Although she had only just woken up she felt like she had ran all around the world ten times. Her muscles ached but she didn't want to appear weak, she had worked too hard to lose her status just like that. She set off to hunt.

After exiting camp she looked around the leaf-fall territory, perhaps a mouse would be easy. She brought her nose to the ground, searching for a mouse hole. She stepped toward a tree when the scent of mice, not mouse, but mice, came into her nostrils. Approaching the tree she noticed a little hole, appearing to be empty but as she got closer and closer she knew the smell was coming from there. She stuck her paw in and snagged two mice. Killing them swiftly she headed back to camp.

She placed the two mice in the fresh-kill with a proud smile and sat down. Now she was really exhausted, that mouse-hole was all the way at the edge of territory! She had to trek there and all the way back. How she wanted to take a nice, long, nap.

((OPEN))

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; October 21st, 2023 at 04:51 PM.
Old October 21st, 2023, 02:12 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

~~Vine~~

{ open }

Her pawsteps were almost non-existent as she walked through the unknown territory. The wind blew the trees around her and left the shadows playing on the ground. Her tail kept touching her swollen belly where her unborn kits were, moving and squirming, active as ever.

And that's good. That means they are alive.

Vine had heard tails of special cats with magical powers. Those stories told to her as a kit gave her many dreams and hopes that she will one day find these cats and maybe even become one of them. Maybe...

But first I need to figure out where I am.
Old October 21st, 2023, 02:30 PM
resident meowmeow

Bump Policy: feel free to bump me whenever
My Mood: Mellow

LEADER, Bleakstar: Up

He swayed on his paws as he stumbled down the stone halls, blinded by the sunlight reflected off of the light coloured floors.

'Naturalia is strong today.' He thought, delirious from blood loss. As he walked, he left a trail of red footprints - his back right foot having been caught on Tallspine at some point.

He felt glad, at least, that he didn't have to worry about pushing Blushedsunset to Trial. It was bad enough having to choose a deputy, after waiting too long for Archstar to come home.

Bleakstar just wanted to sleep. It was warm today.
SpireClan is set in an eco-brutalist setting, with harsh ethos, and an overarching plot line

my art store :3
Old October 21st, 2023, 03:09 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours

|SPARROWPAW|
| MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE|
| Medicine den |
Sparrowpaw woke up gently, her yellow hues opening slowly as she slowly got up to stretch. The molly yawned as she gently stepped on the ground as she walked towards the exit of the den, she took a deep breath before exiting the medicine den.

---------

CENTER]|SPARROWPAW|
| MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE|
| The spire |

Sparrowpaw sighed as she looked around the spire, the young 6 moon old medicine cat wondered where cederstorm was, her ears flicked as she saw the deputy resting. Her tail flicked as she stretched she looked around for her mentor Wondering what she will learn.

( Open @Kuwu I figured I'd mention you since sparrow is looking for cederstorm),

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old October 21st, 2023, 04:16 PM
Rat

Bump Policy: 1 day

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlesshax View Post
LEADER, Bleakstar: Up

He swayed on his paws as he stumbled down the stone halls, blinded by the sunlight reflected off of the light coloured floors.

'Naturalia is strong today.' He thought, delirious from blood loss. As he walked, he left a trail of red footprints - his back right foot having been caught on Tallspine at some point.

He felt glad, at least, that he didn't have to worry about pushing Blushedsunset to Trial. It was bad enough having to choose a deputy, after waiting too long for Archstar to come home.

Bleakstar just wanted to sleep. It was warm today.
Medicine cat: Cedarstorm. Upper floors

Cedarstorm sat still until his ears flicked, hearing a feint sound of footsteps coming from Up. He stood up and stretched out, mentally preparing himself for talking with his brother. Could they manage a civil conversation for once? Probably not considering the current situation. Why cant Bleakstar just understand him? It's that to much to ask for!

Already growing irritated just in his own thoughts he starts pacing back and forth.

why did he come up here anyways. If Bleakstar survived he could of made it down to a caretaker at least, to get medical help. What was he thinking? Lumin he doesnt like it here, the lack of life, not quite high enough to feel close to Naturalia. It felt stagnant here, how did any leader deal with sleeping up here.

Maybe he should just leave before Bleakstar comes down. Act like he never came up here in the first place. It's not like the new leader will listen to anything he says anyways.

Check out SpireClan, an unforgiving clan set in an eco-brutalist setting. Will have a storyline that slowly develops:

{Signups/Info}
{Roleplay}
{Allegiances/News}

Old October 21st, 2023, 04:50 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinbubble. View Post
~~Vine~~

{ open }

Her pawsteps were almost non-existent as she walked through the unknown territory. The wind blew the trees around her and left the shadows playing on the ground. Her tail kept touching her swollen belly where her unborn kits were, moving and squirming, active as ever.

And that's good. That means they are alive.

Vine had heard tails of special cats with magical powers. Those stories told to her as a kit gave her many dreams and hopes that she will one day find these cats and maybe even become one of them. Maybe...

But first I need to figure out where I am.

Blushedsunset
|Hunter|

Blushedsunset sighed, still tired. She wanted to take a walk in the forest, fresh air might help her, she thought. Although- she knew it wouldn't. Blushedsunset was starving, she hadn't eaten all day, she had forgotten. She sniffed around, wait... what was that smell? She wondered if it was prey, desperate and hungry she followed the scent, not realizing what it was. After finding out what it was, she blinked out of pity.

' ' Hello, you seem to be lost. May I help you? ' ' She meowed, ' ' I'm Blushedsunset by the way. ' '

Blushedsunset wasn't usually one to show immediate pity, but, she was once in that position too. You see, her mother was a kittypet who was left on the streets while expecting her and her siblings. Her mother begged to stay somewhere but was pushed away, as it was leaf-bare. Soon, her mother had 8 kittens to take care of. Her mother tried her best but in the end, by the time Blushedsunset was 2 moons old, it was only her and her mother. They tried to live happily together but there was only enough "prey" for one of them. Blushedsunset left to Spireclan after her mother died. From that day on she vowed to help anyone in need, but, that didn't mean she had to be kind no good low lives. She hated cats who didn't try, and that's how she grew. She knew what it felt like to be truly starving, she despised cats who overate and didn't provide. She loved the way Spireclan was set up, exiled or executed if they didn't help out. No cat deserves anything unless they give to others. Like a true cat. She blinked, now looking the rouge in the eyes with kindness and pity.

((OPEN))

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; October 21st, 2023 at 04:50 PM.
Old October 21st, 2023, 05:19 PM
resident meowmeow

Bump Policy: feel free to bump me whenever
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuwu View Post
Medicine cat: Cedarstorm. Upper floors

Cedarstorm sat still until his ears flicked, hearing a feint sound of footsteps coming from Up. He stood up and stretched out, mentally preparing himself for talking with his brother. Could they manage a civil conversation for once? Probably not considering the current situation. Why cant Bleakstar just understand him? It's that to much to ask for!

Already growing irritated just in his own thoughts he starts pacing back and forth.

why did he come up here anyways. If Bleakstar survived he could of made it down to a caretaker at least, to get medical help. What was he thinking? Lumin he doesnt like it here, the lack of life, not quite high enough to feel close to Naturalia. It felt stagnant here, how did any leader deal with sleeping up here.

Maybe he should just leave before Bleakstar comes down. Act like he never came up here in the first place. It's not like the new leader will listen to anything he says anyways.

LEADER, Bleakstar: upper floors

Bleakstar reached the stairs, having stalled to a snail's pace. The pain was dulling, but he found he couldn't feel the stone beneath his paws as he stepped.

He leant against the wall next to him as he simply breathed.
SpireClan is set in an eco-brutalist setting, with harsh ethos, and an overarching plot line

my art store :3

Last edited by endlesshax; October 21st, 2023 at 05:21 PM.
Old October 21st, 2023, 05:28 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by /^\Spooky+Vix/^\ View Post

Blushedsunset
|Hunter|

Blushedsunset sighed, still tired. She wanted to take a walk in the forest, fresh air might help her, she thought. Although- she knew it wouldn't. Blushedsunset was starving, she hadn't eaten all day, she had forgotten. She sniffed around, wait... what was that smell? She wondered if it was prey, desperate and hungry she followed the scent, not realizing what it was. After finding out what it was, she blinked out of pity.

' ' Hello, you seem to be lost. May I help you? ' ' She meowed, ' ' I'm Blushedsunset by the way. ' '

Blushedsunset wasn't usually one to show immediate pity, but, she was once in that position too. You see, her mother was a kittypet who was left on the streets while expecting her and her siblings. Her mother begged to stay somewhere but was pushed away, as it was leaf-bare. Soon, her mother had 8 kittens to take care of. Her mother tried her best but in the end, by the time Blushedsunset was 2 moons old, it was only her and her mother. They tried to live happily together but there was only enough "prey" for one of them. Blushedsunset left to Spireclan after her mother died. From that day on she vowed to help anyone in need, but, that didn't mean she had to be kind no good low lives. She hated cats who didn't try, and that's how she grew. She knew what it felt like to be truly starving, she despised cats who overate and didn't provide. She loved the way Spireclan was set up, exiled or executed if they didn't help out. No cat deserves anything unless they give to others. Like a true cat. She blinked, now looking the rouge in the eyes with kindness and pity.

((OPEN))
~~Vine~~

She felt the pawsteps of another cat, and she froze. Please don't attack, please don't attack... Almost every cat she had seen attacked her. It's how she lost her mate, he was killed trying to protect her.

Vine opened her eyes. A cat was there, but she had asked if Vine needed help, even saying her name was Blushedsunset. "Hello, um... My name is Vine. I am carrying kits and trying to find a place to stay. My mate was killed by other cats trying to protect me and my unborn kits. I mean no harm and only wish for protection." She said, standing as tall as she could, tail holding her swollen midsection.
Old October 21st, 2023, 07:06 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinbubble. View Post

~~Vine~~

She felt the pawsteps of another cat, and she froze. Please don't attack, please don't attack... Almost every cat she had seen attacked her. It's how she lost her mate, he was killed trying to protect her.

Vine opened her eyes. A cat was there, but she had asked if Vine needed help, even saying her name was Blushedsunset. "Hello, um... My name is Vine. I am carrying kits and trying to find a place to stay. My mate was killed by other cats trying to protect me and my unborn kits. I mean no harm and only wish for protection." She said, standing as tall as she could, tail holding her swollen midsection.
Blushedsunset
|Hunter|

She smiled soothingly, still with pity in her eyes.

' ' Come dear, i'll take you to Spireclan. We can help you, that is... if you want help ' ' She meowed.

Help hatch my babies!