Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:12 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 03:53 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM

Old July 8th, 2023, 07:58 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy
Default The Sunny Ice Training Session (Alt Skyclan)

{Suntree}

(This is a continuation of the training session that takes place before Skyclan's flood, this was the last post for the session before it moved to here)

When the two arrived at the training hollow, they gave their apprentice a grin, their tail high in the air, though they scrunched their muzzle up in uncertainty upon seeing Icepaw’s more monotone expression.

“Alright! To begin, I want you to practice the moves you do know on me, kay?” They gave an excited hop and backed up to give Icepaw room. “This way you can practice and I can get an idea as to where you’re at, then we can go from there.” Suntree explained, wanting their apprentice to be on the same page. They did have some ideas for what they could do after the little sparring session, Suntree did want Icepaw to actually learn something today, and they’d make sure she would, even if they were still getting used to the entire mentor thing.

@RedLeif

Last edited by That Key in the Tree; July 8th, 2023 at 07:59 PM.
Old July 10th, 2023, 11:23 AM
Spiral

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: The Sunny Ice Training Session (Alt Skyclan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Key in the Tree View Post
{Suntree}

(This is a continuation of the training session that takes place before Skyclan's flood, this was the last post for the session before it moved to here)

When the two arrived at the training hollow, they gave their apprentice a grin, their tail high in the air, though they scrunched their muzzle up in uncertainty upon seeing Icepaw’s more monotone expression.

“Alright! To begin, I want you to practice the moves you do know on me, kay?” They gave an excited hop and backed up to give Icepaw room. “This way you can practice and I can get an idea as to where you’re at, then we can go from there.” Suntree explained, wanting their apprentice to be on the same page. They did have some ideas for what they could do after the little sparring session, Suntree did want Icepaw to actually learn something today, and they’d make sure she would, even if they were still getting used to the entire mentor thing.

@RedLeif
//It is kinda powerplay, hope you don't mind
Icepaw nodded, opened her mouth to speak. "I do not have much skill in fighting, but I shall do as you ask." She went into a defensive posture, padded forward so that she was within striking range of her mentor, staying light on her toes in case of retaliation, struck out. She hadn't meant to hit hard, but when she pulled back her paw stung slightly. She flexed her toes, then sprung onto Suntree's back, clinging on like a burr, sliding he claws out just enough to get a grip on her fur. Altering the move she had been taught slightly, she lent to one side in the hopes of toppling the older cat over, pressing her paws into her shoulder muscles, jerking uptil it happened.
The ground rose up to meet her and she twisted to lessen the force of collision. Standing up again, she shook her thin pelt. "That is all I know in attacking, but I know the 'pretend to give up' move where you slump in submission the surge up."

^^^Click one!^^^

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch
Old July 15th, 2023, 12:19 PM
Why am I still awake

Suntree

They let Icepaw perform her move, Suntree only wanted to see what she could do after all, not put all of those skills to the test. They jerked up a paw, surprised at the force of how hard Icepaw had hit, their gaze following her as she leapt onto her back, and then allowed her to tip them over with no fuss, their side hitting the ground.

“Impressive, but before we move onto tactics and basic moves, I want you to answer something, when you jump on a bigger cat's back, what do you have to look out for?” They tested, rolling into their stomach, nonchalantly rising to their feet. They swiftly continued with another question. “And what are the most important places you need to protect on your body whilst you're in the fight?”

They glanced at the forest that surrounded them, a perfect place for a sneak attack. Suntree themself started off with defensive training, learning to identify attacks and where an opponent was before moving onto serious battle training, this was the plan Suntree well.. planned on following.

@RedLeif
Old July 17th, 2023, 11:56 AM
Spiral

Quote:
Suntree

They let Icepaw perform her move, Suntree only wanted to see what she could do after all, not put all of those skills to the test. They jerked up a paw, surprised at the force of how hard Icepaw had hit, their gaze following her as she leapt onto her back, and then allowed her to tip them over with no fuss, their side hitting the ground.

“Impressive, but before we move onto tactics and basic moves, I want you to answer something, when you jump on a bigger cat's back, what do you have to look out for?” They tested, rolling into their stomach, nonchalantly rising to their feet. They swiftly continued with another question. “And what are the most important places you need to protect on your body whilst you're in the fight?”

They glanced at the forest that surrounded them, a perfect place for a sneak attack. Suntree themself started off with defensive training, learning to identify attacks and where an opponent was before moving onto serious battle training, this was the plan Suntree well.. planned on following.

@RedLeif
Icepaw frowned at the question, thinking for a moment. "Well, if they rolled over, I would have to get away otherwise I would be squashed?" She said after a moment. "And I think you would want to protect your belly and face." The second question was easier and more obvious. The first had so many different answers, like she wouldn't want to get caught in a stronger warrior's grip, so staying out of range would be a good idea, and striking fast.

^^^Click one!^^^

Old July 29th, 2023, 06:06 PM
Why am I still awake

Suntree

“Mhm, good. You’re not wrong for either of those but those aren’t the only areas you need to protect. Your legs are very important, if an enemy catches your tail it could cause you to be unbalanced.” Perhaps this information could be of some use for what was about to come next. Swaying their tail, Suntree’s head turned to the forest and then back to the molly.

“Now, shall we get started with the actual training?” They mused. “This is going to be a test of your awareness of your surroundings, I’m going to attempt to sneak up on you, then whoever knocks the other down first, wins.” Sun began stalking into the forest, then paused, amusedly turning their head to glance back at Icepaw. “Though you will need to turn around.”

@RedLeif (man I didn't expect that I'd take this long to post, I'm really sorry for the late reply)
Old August 5th, 2023, 08:20 AM
Spiral

Quote:
Suntree

“Mhm, good. You’re not wrong for either of those but those aren’t the only areas you need to protect. Your legs are very important, if an enemy catches your tail it could cause you to be unbalanced.” Perhaps this information could be of some use for what was about to come next. Swaying their tail, Suntree’s head turned to the forest and then back to the molly.

“Now, shall we get started with the actual training?” They mused. “This is going to be a test of your awareness of your surroundings, I’m going to attempt to sneak up on you, then whoever knocks the other down first, wins.” Sun began stalking into the forest, then paused, amusedly turning their head to glance back at Icepaw. “Though you will need to turn around.”

@RedLeif (man I didn't expect that I'd take this long to post, I'm really sorry for the late reply)
// It's all good! I am usually slow tooXD
Icepaw blinked, as if storing the information away in her mind. She decided that Suntree's question was rhetorical, listened to the explanation then watched as the warrior turned away. "Of course," she mewed, setting off in the opposite direction. Though Suntree hadn't stated it, she assumed that she was supposed to sneak up on her mentor and get her by surprise, else it might be too easy for her. After what she estimated to be a good distance from her mentor, Icepaw began to circle back, keeping her paws silent as she could. She lifted her nose and scented the air, but the breeze was blowing from her, not too her. She pricked her ears and listened, not that she really expected any noise from an experienced warrior. She would have to rely on her eyes then, if...
She realised her mistake a moment later. If the air currents were coming from behind her, then Suntree would already know where she was, she needed to get to the other side quickly. Not abandoning her attempts to stay silent, the white apprentice continued with more hast.

^^^Click one!^^^

Old August 15th, 2023, 05:12 PM
Why am I still awake

(that’s good to know, also fair warning this will likely be my last rp with Suntree, I thought I had enough motivation to at least write a death scene for em but I’m struggling so much with this rp so I probably will not))

They glanced back to the training area to find Icepaw gone. They sniffed the air, having caught her scent, she was still nearby. Suntree snuck through the brush, staying low, slowly sneaking closer towards the whiff of scent they smelt from their apprentice.

Suntree wistfully made their way through the brush, being sure to watch their step as they followed the scent of Icepaw which floated through the air, they couldn’t track down her exact location with the scent but Suntree new the general direction their apprentice was in.

@RedLeif

Old August 24th, 2023, 06:48 AM
Spiral

Quote:
(that’s good to know, also fair warning this will likely be my last rp with Suntree, I thought I had enough motivation to at least write a death scene for em but I’m struggling so much with this rp so I probably will not))

They glanced back to the training area to find Icepaw gone. They sniffed the air, having caught her scent, she was still nearby. Suntree snuck through the brush, staying low, slowly sneaking closer towards the whiff of scent they smelt from their apprentice.

Suntree wistfully made their way through the brush, being sure to watch their step as they followed the scent of Icepaw which floated through the air, they couldn’t track down her exact location with the scent but Suntree new the general direction their apprentice was in.

@RedLeif

//OK. WCO will lose a good person, and SkyClan will lose a good cat. I wish you well in life. May StarClan light your path.
Icepaw froze, ears pricked. Was that someone behind her? She tried scenting the air, but found nothing. Still, the hairs on her neck started to prick with the sense that she was being watched or followed. She was tempted to brush it off, but knew that she should trust her instincts. She set off in a new direction and started making big zigzags. She kept an eye on the way she had come. She stopped after a while and smelled again, to the same results. No matter, she would settle down and wait for Suntree to come to her.

^^^Click one!^^^

Old October 19th, 2023, 04:43 PM
Why am I still awake

{Suntree}
(Woo I finally got to this, I'm sorry that it's nearly taken me like two months to get to this, I've lost practically all of my motivation for the site now, so I'm going to try to keep this short or else I fear I will probably not be able to finish it. I appreciate your patience with me)

The warrior slowly tracked down their apprentice, it had become a little tricky as they had noticed her movement, but tricky was their middle name! Not really, Suntree didn’t have one. With light pawsteps, they weaved through the forest, keeping an eye on their surroundings, any small hint of where Icepaw had gone like dented brambles. It wasn’t long until she was in their sight. The orange tabby kept a distance and low to the ground, their tail swaying with the undergrowth. Their gaze was fixated on her, watching for her next move.

@GhostCop

Last edited by That Key in the Tree; October 19th, 2023 at 04:46 PM.
Old November 16th, 2023, 12:59 PM
Spiral

Quote:
{Suntree}
(Woo I finally got to this, I'm sorry that it's nearly taken me like two months to get to this, I've lost practically all of my motivation for the site now, so I'm going to try to keep this short or else I fear I will probably not be able to finish it. I appreciate your patience with me)

The warrior slowly tracked down their apprentice, it had become a little tricky as they had noticed her movement, but tricky was their middle name! Not really, Suntree didn’t have one. With light pawsteps, they weaved through the forest, keeping an eye on their surroundings, any small hint of where Icepaw had gone like dented brambles. It wasn’t long until she was in their sight. The orange tabby kept a distance and low to the ground, their tail swaying with the undergrowth. Their gaze was fixated on her, watching for her next move.

@GhostCop

Icepaw could still feel eyes on her back as she settled down to wait. She glanced over her shoulder, not expecting to actually see anything, but wait! Wasn't that a flash of orange? Yes, it must have been; Icepaw's eyes didn't play tricks on her. That meant that it had to be Suntree, which meant she had been found. Icepaw gritted her teeth slightly. If Suntree started the attack, she would lose; the apprentice did not have as much training as her mentor had. So Icepaw's best chance would be to surprise her.
The white she-cat made a split second decision, then sprung up and sprinted to her right, started to curve around then leaped over a low bush into the place she had seen Suntree.

^^^Click one!^^^