Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old April 17th, 2017, 09:38 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
Snowsong watched with interest as an ebony feline slipped from the starry cats and came forward, and straightened up at once, smiling gently as the she-cat introduced herself, and Snowsong mewed a quiet greeting and dipped her head in the same respect, her ice blue hues gentle and friendly as she gazed at the former ShadowClan warrior. Then she straightened up slightly, bracing herself as she prepared for the next life.

Love. Snowsong seemed relieved at first for this one. It wouldnt be painful, would it? Love was never painful. But as soon as their noses connected, she felt a blast of fire shooting through her, and her claws shot out, sinking into the ground. It was all she could do to keep from yowling. It was blazing like fury, pounding at her chest and going through each and every part of her body. Like the fury of a mother to protect her kits, Snowsong could feel the fury of a leader, protecting her Clan. She found herself gasping by the time Crimsontiger drew back, her shoulders tensed.

Slowly she allowed her claws to sheath again, shaking her head wearily before looking up to thank Crimsontiger. But the she-cat had gone before she could, back with the StarClan. Snowsong breathed in sharply before turning her gaze to the others, wondering who would be giving her last life. Dad? The thought drifted into her mind, and a frown tugged at her lips briefly. Would he be there? Was he proud?

Shaking her head, she straightened up and took a deep breath, ready to receive her last life.

( @bad company <3)
His eyes watched, as the first eight stepped up to give her lives. Indeed, he was proud, more proud than anyone could imagine. Fiercestorm had watched over her as she became deputy. And now, he was here to give her her last life, one she needed most of all. One thing he was known for. Wisdom.

Finally he stepped up. At first his starry pelt was covered in darkness, but as he neared his colours and shape began to take form. The large tom finally reached her, and a smile grew on his maw. "Snowsong. My lovely daughter. Look at how much you have grown." he started, then cleared his throat. "Snowsong, I give you the life of wisdom. So that you may know the moral rights, and that you can see evil from good, and make the best decisions for your clan." he purred, and then pressed his nose with hers.

"You are now Snowstar." Fiercestorm whispered. "Go to your clan. Lead them well. I know you can." he said, his eyes gleaming before he stepped back, his head held high as he looked down at his daughter. "I am always watching."
Old April 17th, 2017, 09:48 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post

His eyes watched, as the first eight stepped up to give her lives. Indeed, he was proud, more proud than anyone could imagine. Fiercestorm had watched over her as she became deputy. And now, he was here to give her her last life, one she needed most of all. One thing he was known for. Wisdom.

Finally he stepped up. At first his starry pelt was covered in darkness, but as he neared his colours and shape began to take form. The large tom finally reached her, and a smile grew on his maw. "Snowsong. My lovely daughter. Look at how much you have grown." he started, then cleared his throat. "Snowsong, I give you the life of wisdom. So that you may know the moral rights, and that you can see evil from good, and make the best decisions for your clan." he purred, and then pressed his nose with hers.

"You are now Snowstar." Fiercestorm whispered. "Go to your clan. Lead them well. I know you can." he said, his eyes gleaming before he stepped back, his head held high as he looked down at his daughter. "I am always watching."
Snowsong's eyes widened as her father padded forward, and she was rooted where she stood, watching. Her heart was beating faster and faster with each moment, her throat feeling tight, and she blinked back the tears filling her eyes. Once again she was reminded of Blackstorm, of what he did, and why she could never let him back in. Snowsong let everyone in. She trusted everyone. But her brother was the one exception.

Snowsong continued to force back her tears and gazed up at her father, the Siamese unable to help a small smile as he spoke to her, and she dipped her head. "Daddy..." She whispered, closing her eyes before raising up. Her fathers touch was gentle, as gentle as they were when he was alive. She felt it all pouring into her, the wisdom, the knowledge, and she found herself drinking it up, wanting more of it, wanting to be exactly like Fiercestorm. I'll make him proud.

As Fiercestorm stepped back and announced her new name, Snowsong - No, Snowstar, gazed up at him with both pain and happiness, glad to see her father, even if it was only for this time. "Thank you, Daddy," She murmured, glancing around. "Thank all of you." She returned her gaze to Fiercestorm, and managed a soft smile at her father. She could feel the dream fading now.

Snowstar took a deep breath, shutting her eyes, allowing herself to return back to the waking world. It was done. She was leader.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old May 13th, 2017, 01:19 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

@Brooklyn Trees

The moon was cast high in the sky, illuminating the world around Aconiteheart as he followed the worn path to the Starcave. While he never experienced the trail in life, he was certain he could find the cave without the light. Being confined to the earth during Ebonypaw's training gave him the advantage of exploring the unfamiliar territory.

Ducking into the mouth of the cave, more out of instinct than necessity, the spotted tabby vanished from sight, swallowed by darkness. They were fortunate the narrow tunnel shepherded them towards the center of the cave, opening up to the cavernous room that housed the stone. Light flooded into the cavern through holes in the ceiling, and the spirit closed the distance between the crystallized rock.

"Ebonypaw," Aconiteheart acknowledged the apprentice accompanying him, turning from the crystal to face the tuxedo feline. "Are you ready to receive your full medicine cat name?"

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; May 22nd, 2017 at 07:32 PM. Reason: fixed inaccurate content
Old May 15th, 2017, 03:04 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacross View Post

@Brooklyn Trees

The moon was cast high in the sky, illuminating the world around Aconiteheart as he followed the worn path to the Starcave. While he never experienced the trail in life, he was certain he could find the cave without the light. Being confined to the earth during Ebonypaw's training gave him the advantage of exploring the unfamiliar territory.

Ducking into the mouth of the cave, more out of instinct than necessity, the spotted tabby vanished from sight, swallowed by darkness. They were fortunate the narrow tunnel shepherded them towards the center of the cave, opening up to the cavernous room that housed the stone. Light flooded into the cavern through holes in the ceiling, and the spirit closed the distance between the crystallized rock.

"Ebonypaw," Aconiteheart acknowledged the apprentice accompanying him, turning from the crystal to face the tuxedo feline. "Are you ready to receive your full medicine cat name?"
A feline padded quietly after the spirit, though the soft sound of her paws connecting with the earth below seemed louder than they should with such silence about the two of them as they headed towards the Starcave.
When she left this place tonight her name would be changed for the rest of her moons, and she would leave the name of Ebonypaw behind.

All her life to this point she had carried the suffix that she knew would be hers for that time far before it came. Kit when she was younger, and paw once she was apprenticed.
It was the name she held now that was hers when she last believed that she would be becoming a warrior, and this name when her path was altered to follow medicine.

She bowed her head as she slipped through the entrance of the Starcave as to not hit her head on the roof of the opening, and looked up at the stone and the spirit tom who stood before it.
She was caught again by the beauty of the Starcave. The place where she could talk to her ancestors and the bodiless forms of the great felines of the past.

Ebonypaw looked up at her mentor to look into his eyes. Would he stay once this was done with?
"I am." She said, voice calm and closed off despite the excitement that may have shone in her eyes the moment she opened her maw.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.

Last edited by BEAR.; May 22nd, 2017 at 07:32 PM. Reason: fixed quote content
Old May 15th, 2017, 03:16 PM
work is never done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
A feline padded quietly after the spirit, though the soft sound of her paws connecting with the earth below seemed louder than they should with such silence about the two of them as they headed towards the Starcave.
When she left this place tonight her name would be changed for the rest of her moons, and she would leave the name of Ebonypaw behind.

All her life to this point she had carried the suffix that she knew would be hers for that time far before it came. Kit when she was younger, and paw once she was apprenticed.
It was the name she held now that was hers when she last believed that she would be becoming a warrior, and this name when her path was altered to follow medicine.

She bowed her head as she slipped through the entrance of the Starcave as to not hit her head on the roof of the opening, and looked up at the stone and the spirit tom who stood before it.
She was caught again by the beauty of the Starcave. The place where she could talk to her ancestors and the bodiless forms of the great felines of the past.

Ebonypaw looked up at her mentor to look into his eyes. Would he stay once this was done with?
"I am." She said, voice calm and closed off despite the excitement that may have shone in her eyes the moment she opened her maw.
In a way, the Starcave reminded the old tom of the Whispering Cave he once frequented, and the sensation of being in a similar but .. not the same location was an odd one to him. He always imagined Ebonypaw would be given her full name under the same cavern as her ancestors once had, not under a difference setting. She would be the first SkyClan medicine cat to be appointed as the other Clans had.

"Before we proceed," he murmured, "I want to say I'm proud of you. You've come a long way from the uncertain warrior apprentice that was thrown down a significantly different path. It's been an honor to not only guide you, but to have met you. This is the last time we'll meet under these skies - StarClan willing we might meet again in StarClan, but beyond that I can not say. SkyClan now resides in your paws, and your paws alone until you decide to take on your own apprentice. I know you'll serve them well. Now.."

"I, Aconiteheart, a medicine cat of StarClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the way of a medicine cat, and with your help she will serve her Clan for many moons. Ebonypaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan, and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?"

Old May 15th, 2017, 03:52 PM
Word Nerd~

Quote:

In a way, the Starcave reminded the old tom of the Whispering Cave he once frequented, and the sensation of being in a similar but .. not the same location was an odd one to him. He always imagined Ebonypaw would be given her full name under the same cavern as her ancestors once had, not under a difference setting. She would be the first SkyClan medicine cat to be appointed as the other Clans had.

"Before we proceed," he murmured, "I want to say I'm proud of you. You've come a long way from the uncertain warrior apprentice that was thrown down a significantly different path. It's been an honor to not only guide you, but to have met you. This is the last time we'll meet under these skies - StarClan willing we might meet again in StarClan, but beyond that I can not say. SkyClan now resides in your paws, and your paws alone until you decide to take on your own apprentice. I know you'll serve them well. Now.."

"I, Aconiteheart, a medicine cat of StarClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the way of a medicine cat, and with your help she will serve her Clan for many moons. Ebonypaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan, and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?"
The tuxedo feline was surprised by his words. She had not expected him to say something like that, but he continued to speak before she could even think of something to say in return.
In a way she was glad that he had done so. What would she have said?

She inhaled. Slowly. Things would be changing after this. A whole new chapter or a single leaf on yet another tree. If things were peaceful then it was possible that she would not see Aconiteheart again until she went to Starclan herself.
So many promises that she was making now. Some easier in thought than others.
Uphold the ways of a Medicine Cat.
Stand apart from Clan to Clan rivalry.
Protect everyone equally, even if I must die to do so.
These were the promises she was openly making, those that were now being asked of her.
There were other promises that she was asking of herself too though.

So soon she would be dropping the name of Ebonypaw forever. Ebonypaw silently tried to let go of this name. This name that she had brought from the old territory where she was born.
Exhale.
"I do."

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old May 15th, 2017, 04:10 PM
work is never done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
The tuxedo feline was surprised by his words. She had not expected him to say something like that, but he continued to speak before she could even think of something to say in return.
In a way she was glad that he had done so. What would she have said?

She inhaled. Slowly. Things would be changing after this. A whole new chapter or a single leaf on yet another tree. If things were peaceful then it was possible that she would not see Aconiteheart again until she went to Starclan herself.
So many promises that she was making now. Some easier in thought than others.
Uphold the ways of a Medicine Cat.
Stand apart from Clan to Clan rivalry.
Protect everyone equally, even if I must die to do so.
These were the promises she was openly making, those that were now being asked of her.
There were other promises that she was asking of herself too though.

So soon she would be dropping the name of Ebonypaw forever. Ebonypaw silently tried to let go of this name. This name that she had brought from the old territory where she was born.
Exhale.
"I do."
"Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. Ebonypaw, from this moment you will be known as Ebonyfrost. StarClan honors your intelligence and rationality. You have come far, and the trail ahead may not be easy, but SkyClan is in good paws."

The spirit stepped forward, briefly resting his muzzle on her head as was custom, and he withdrew after a moment. "Whether you sleep at the crystal for tonight is up to you - you'll find yourself in StarClan's hunting grounds, although whether or not you meet another spirit remains to be seen." Aconiteheart hesitated, silent words at his maw. "Regardless, this is where we must part, as difficult as it is. May StarClan light your path, Ebonyfrost, and may you prosper as SkyClan's full medicine cat."

With this, the spotted tabby turned, fading as he started towards the shadows of the cavern until he was gone completely.

Old May 15th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Word Nerd~

Quote:

"Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. Ebonypaw, from this moment you will be known as Ebonyfrost. StarClan honors your intelligence and rationality. You have come far, and the trail ahead may not be easy, but SkyClan is in good paws."

The spirit stepped forward, briefly resting his muzzle on her head as was custom, and he withdrew after a moment. "Whether you sleep at the crystal for tonight is up to you - you'll find yourself in StarClan's hunting grounds, although whether or not you meet another spirit remains to be seen." Aconiteheart hesitated, silent words at his maw. "Regardless, this is where we must part, as difficult as it is. May StarClan light your path, Ebonyfrost, and may you prosper as SkyClan's full medicine cat."

With this, the spotted tabby turned, fading as he started towards the shadows of the cavern until he was gone completely.
Ebonyfrost ran her tongue lightly along his shoulder, as was custom before she watched him draw away.
"Thank you." She mewed. Tentatively allowing her walls to lower for a moment.
"For the name." The future seemed so strange now. Her Starclan mentor was to dissapear as he had done so many times before and he may not reappear.
"And for everything it means."

She watched as he padded away, drowned by shadows, his shape leaving her to stand there in the cavern, bright eyes flashing.
Ebonyfrost stood this way for another moment, looking at the spot where he had gone, before she turned towards the crystal.
Silently, she closed her eyes and leaned forwards until the tip of her nose pressed against the surface, falling unconscious.

Old May 20th, 2017, 09:40 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Surgestorm wandered toward the gaping mouth of the Starcave, looking around with surprised yellow orbs to see that he was the first to arrive to their designated meeting place. He let out a soft sigh as he settled into a sitting position, missing the times when he would always be the second to arrive. Zerosight would usually get here way before all of the medicine cats, leaving way earlier to make sure that his blindness didn't hinder his fellow healers. Of course he usually made it just fine after moons of making the small journey, and just arrived way earlier than needed every time. Surgestorm would try to get here earlier as well, to have a conversation with the older wiser cat, and now it was just habit that he found himself in.
He closed his eyes as a small breeze wafted through the small clearing, enjoying the warmth of early new-leaf. The tom was glad that it was finally beginning to look green again; everything was growing and that meant that he would have plenty of herbs to pick from soon. He opened his eyes and gaze out into the trail leading here, watching for any of the other medicine cats. The tom silently hoped that Wheatfur wouldn't be the next to arrive, his dislike for the new medicine cat making his thoughts turn sour.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; May 20th, 2017 at 09:40 AM.
Old May 20th, 2017, 09:57 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

{Ahhhh Surgestorm; You jinxed it, also, did Luna/Ray allow us to have our cats have conversations with STC cats?} @Zero to Hero
Wheatfur walked into the cave, it was quit large, the ceiling glittering like stars in the night sky, and the massive crystal in the middle was quite impressive. The golden medicine cat felt odd being here. He had once sneaked in here when he was a 'paw, but his mentor dragged him out by the ear. He felt a little anger at Starclan for keeping this place to themselves, How come you get to claim a place is yours? Was did you do, most of you are normal, but dead cats. Wheatfur disliked Starclan, how come everyone worshipped them? He knew they existed, thanks to the dark-forest and his mis-sept apprentice-hood, but why did cats thing they were so great?
Wheatfur turned to look at Surgestorm. The Windclan cat was staring at him, and Wheatfur knew that it wasn't friendly. Your friend was a coward and resigned Don't blame me, a true clan cat doesn't whine and moan when something doesn't go their way. They fight silently against it, or deal with it. The golden cat took in a breath and started to talk. "Hello. Surgestorm isn't it? How are things in Windclan?"

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; May 20th, 2017 at 09:57 AM.