Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old February 24th, 2017, 04:38 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Gathering Mound

Fox looked at the commander with satisfaction. "at least now I am a full blooded dusk syndicate cat." he thought.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; February 24th, 2017 at 07:05 PM. Reason: leader comander?who put that there?
Old February 25th, 2017, 08:57 AM
CloverWitch

My Mood: Queenly

Aurora purred and gave everyone an evil smile, excited that she had finally found a group of cats who were as nasty, hateful and gruesome as her. She rose to her paws and removed herself from the Gathering, new plans already brewing in her head.
Closet/Self Teaching Witch
(Yes, I am a witch. Not stating this as a joke.)
List of my chars are here: clovercharactersheets.weebly.com
Old May 16th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Fox looked at the commander with satisfaction. "at least now I am a full blooded dusk syndicate cat." he thought.
Aria licked fox playfully between the ears "Welcome, Fox! You're one of us now." She whispered calmly in the tom's ear.
Old May 31st, 2017, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Aria licked fox playfully between the ears "Welcome, Fox! You're one of us now." She whispered calmly in the tom's ear.
Fox smiled."I'm glad I am." He said,cuffing her ear playfully.

Old July 30th, 2017, 09:55 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

@Empress Of Evil @tawny~ @Suspiciousmindz

Halite padded up, ready to preform another ceremony for he Dusk Syndicate. His step was light now, contrary to a couple of moons back. Right now, the gray-pelted tom was back to his normal self.

"I am here to preform a ceremony," he announced. His voice rang through the area, echoing off and back towards him.

"First off, there is a new she-cat joining; her name is Bella. She is welcome here." The Commander nodded.

"And secondly, there's Iesha. She will now become a trainee, under Jinx." He flicked his tail towards the other felines. "I'm sure that she will be successful in her training."

And with that, Halite paused; he believed that that was all for now.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old August 27th, 2017, 11:11 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

@Eclipsemoon the Therian @Nighty @Swiftheart

Halite padded on top of the gathering mound with a vigorous amount of energy. It was time for another ceremony. Unfortunately, there wasn't as much progress in the Syndicate as he hoped, but there was still growth. And growth was growth, no matter how small, and it would make a difference.

"Another moon calls for another ceremony," the slightly undersized tomcat called. He provided a pause for effect, and then continued. "First, there is a cat joining the Syndicate. His name is Lynx, and due to my inspections, he will be a worthy member.

"Also, there is a kitten is of age, and will now become a trainee. Cassius. Your trainer will not be Mischa. I know that you will learn and develop skills under your trainer's guidance.

"Lastly, Fox. Due to your bravery and high levels of ambition, we welcome you as a new Fighter of the Syndicate." And with that, he took a deep breath and awaited the Syndicate's answer.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old August 27th, 2017, 11:39 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Pistachio cowered silently among everyone else.
Spicy stalked among his camp mates silently staring at Halite nodding in approval of Boreas.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 27th, 2017, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
@Eclipsemoon the Therian @Nighty @Swiftheart

Halite padded on top of the gathering mound with a vigorous amount of energy. It was time for another ceremony. Unfortunately, there wasn't as much progress in the Syndicate as he hoped, but there was still growth. And growth was growth, no matter how small, and it would make a difference.

"Another moon calls for another ceremony," the slightly undersized tomcat called. He provided a pause for effect, and then continued. "First, there is a cat joining the Syndicate. His name is Lynx, and due to my inspections, he will be a worthy member.

"Also, there is a kitten is of age, and will now become a trainee. Cassius. Your trainer will not be Mischa. I know that you will learn and develop skills under your trainer's guidance.

"Lastly, Fox. Due to your bravery and high levels of ambition, we welcome you as a new Fighter of the Syndicate." And with that, he took a deep breath and awaited the Syndicate's answer.
Fox looked at the leader emotionless,but nodded.He was one step closer to his goal,and was sure he had gained atleast a little more trust.The Tom's ambitious amber eyes glanced around,caring anyone to question the the ceremony and there cats that had went up in rank or joined,but mostly,daring anyone to disprove of his new rank.

Old August 28th, 2017, 12:08 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Cassius had come to sit down for this meeting. He knew that soon he would be receiving his Trainee ceremony, but he didn't necessarily know that it was today. The fluffy gray tom, bearing his mother's long fur, sat straight and stiff. He had taken a jump of maturity in the past moon, ever since he found out the truth about his father. Onyx was gone though and the tom kit still grieved him dearly. But he was focused now, the mission, the goal that had been set for him dangled in front of him and this ceremony was bringing him one step closer. His dark green eyes turned to look at the Commander. He blinked slowly, and expressionlessly. Everything just seemed to be another event these days. He didn't bother in getting excited, because the last thing he had looked forwards to was his father's return from his patrol. That was the last time he saw his father until he had been summoned to the Dark Forest to receive the news. He didn't even know how he got there, or who had placed him there, but once he discovered it he would not take it lightly. He had to uphold his father's wishes for him. He had to take on his father's role. He would do this, for Onyx. He turned to the cat named Mischa, who had been assigned as his Trainer. He didn't know the cat, nor could he remember meeting them before. Then again, he didn't venture out side his friend Donovan much. He stood and approached the feline, his face holding no excitement or joy, and dipped his head in a formal greeting. He saw this as coming closer to fulfilling his goal, not one step out into freedom.
@Teza
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 30th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Lynx stood proudly beneath the gathering mound. He was finally accepted into the Dusk Syndicate. Now he would have more cats to teach him how the hunt and fight, although he already knew how. He was looking to improve. The brown tabby's eyes narrowed as he remembered those glowing eyes staring at him from across Ginger's dead body. That cat didn't stand a chance now that Lynx was surrounded by fighters.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/