Last post by Undertaker
Yesterday 10:49 PM

Old May 21st, 2020, 04:40 AM
Firestar fan!!!

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: Angel's Territory (Open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Bliss View Post
Diesel watched her go and he laid down. His side hurt like crazy, but maybe something to eat would make it better. The tom looked up after a while and saw Angel come back with two mice. "You tried your hardest.", Diesel meowed with an approving dip of his head.
She smiled and continued to eat the mice. Then she caught the scent of something outside the shack. She looked outside and saw a rabbit. And it looked big and juicy. She crouched down and crawled as quietly as she could. She got close enough and pounced, catching the rabbit and killing it with a nip. Then she caught the scent of another rabbit. She did the same thing with that one and caught a couple of mice. With a little pile, she knew that this was going to be good enough for the two of them and she brought back in the shack. She began to eat from another one of the mice that she just caught and curled up.

Cats:
ThunderClan: Lionclaw (Tom)
ShadowClan: N/A
RiverClan: Frostfeather (Tom), Echostream (She-Cat)
WindClan: Dawnkit (She-Cat)
Rogue/Loner/Kittypet: Angel (She-Cat), Boulder (Tom)
Old May 21st, 2020, 04:43 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawnandfire View Post
She smiled and continued to eat the mice. Then she caught the scent of something outside the shack. She looked outside and saw a rabbit. And it looked big and juicy. She crouched down and crawled as quietly as she could. She got close enough and pounced, catching the rabbit and killing it with a nip. Then she caught the scent of another rabbit. She did the same thing with that one and caught a couple of mice. With a little pile, she knew that this was going to be good enough for the two of them and she brought back in the shack. She began to eat from another one of the mice that she just caught and curled up.
Diesel felt her leave the den, but then come back with more prey. How were they supposed to eat all of this today. He stopped to take a bite out of his mouse as his stomach began to growl. Diesel swallowed it and finished his prey. He then rolled around to try and fall asleep.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 21st, 2020, 04:50 AM
Firestar fan!!!

Quote:
Diesel felt her leave the den, but then come back with more prey. How were they supposed to eat all of this today. He stopped to take a bite out of his mouse as his stomach began to growl. Diesel swallowed it and finished his prey. He then rolled around to try and fall asleep.
Angel fell asleep and the night passed on, turning into day. As the light of the sun had fully covered the shack, Angel woke up and began to stretch. She looked out and she didn't see any humans nor prey. But she relied on her nose instead of her sight. She left the shack and caught the scent of a couple of rabbits nearby. She did the same thing she did last night and brought more prey into the shack. She wanted to have a pile of prey as if they were rations so that it would be enough for them to eat.

Cats:
Old May 21st, 2020, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Angel fell asleep and the night passed on, turning into day. As the light of the sun had fully covered the shack, Angel woke up and began to stretch. She looked out and she didn't see any humans nor prey. But she relied on her nose instead of her sight. She left the shack and caught the scent of a couple of rabbits nearby. She did the same thing she did last night and brought more prey into the shack. She wanted to have a pile of prey as if they were rations so that it would be enough for them to eat.
Diesel wanted to sleep for a moment more, since his side was still bothering him. The tom turned over and curled up into a ball. He hid his face underneath his paw and let out small moans of pain. After a few moments longer he woke up to see a pile of prey.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 21st, 2020, 05:28 AM
Firestar fan!!!

Quote:
Diesel wanted to sleep for a moment more, since his side was still bothering him. The tom turned over and curled up into a ball. He hid his face underneath his paw and let out small moans of pain. After a few moments longer he woke up to see a pile of prey.
Angel had a rabbit to eat and had finished it. She peeked her head out the exit of the shack, being on lookout in case any humans would come.

Cats:
Old May 21st, 2020, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Angel had a rabbit to eat and had finished it. She peeked her head out the exit of the shack, being on lookout in case any humans would come.
Diesel took a mouse and took a bit out of it. The Persian tom looked over at Angel. "Good morning Angel.", he meowed. He swallowed his bite before taking another one.

Old May 21st, 2020, 10:57 PM
Firestar fan!!!

Quote:
Diesel took a mouse and took a bit out of it. The Persian tom looked over at Angel. "Good morning Angel.", he meowed. He swallowed his bite before taking another one.
Angel turned her head to Diesel. "Good morning. Just got some new prey for the both of us." She turned her head back to the exit of the shack, as if she was on patrol.

Cats:
Old May 26th, 2020, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Angel turned her head to Diesel. "Good morning. Just got some new prey for the both of us." She turned her head back to the exit of the shack, as if she was on patrol.
Diesel nodded, "Nice job.", he meowed. The tom stood up and stretched his front legs. He wanted to head out soon, but he liked her company. He laid back down and gave his wound a lick.

Old May 26th, 2020, 03:34 AM
Firestar fan!!!

Quote:
Diesel nodded, "Nice job.", he meowed. The tom stood up and stretched his front legs. He wanted to head out soon, but he liked her company. He laid back down and gave his wound a lick.
Angel looked at Diesel again and looked back outside and used her nose to make sure nothing would just pop up and attack them.

Cats:
Old May 28th, 2020, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Angel looked at Diesel again and looked back outside and used her nose to make sure nothing would just pop up and attack them.
Diesel stood up and settled beside her to see what she was looking at. "I'm guessing your making sure there no danger?", he asked. The black tom didn't sense anything, so that was good. He couldn't fight off any more things with his injuries.