Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM

Old April 7th, 2020, 12:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone View Post
80 moons? wow, that was old. perchkit was almost five moons old himself, but 80 moons... that seemed like a really, really long time. "hey, i don't see you doing anything for the clan either," he mewed with a shrug. technically she'd already done her part, but perchkit didn't care; he hadn't gotten a chance to do his yet. if it were up to him, he'd never have to, but then again, he wouldn't be much use to riverclan with that attitude.

"do you have any friends?" he asked, tilting his head to the side. he wouldn't have been surprised if the answer was no, honestly, but at least then it was a natural segue into his offer, which was that he could be her friend. what? perchkit liked making new friends, even if they were a little out of his age-range.

okay... maybe a lot.
Bubblingbee smirked,” I served my clan, I caught plenty of fish for our clan and served in a good couple of battles.” She rumbled trying once more to suppress her amusement, hearing the question about friends she smirked,” Friends? That’s what kits and apprentices need,” she snorted I am pretty lonely myself....so she meowed,” But warriors and elders can have friends too.” She added.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 7th, 2020, 01:45 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Bubblingbee smirked,” I served my clan, I caught plenty of fish for our clan and served in a good couple of battles.” She rumbled trying once more to suppress her amusement, hearing the question about friends she smirked,” Friends? That’s what kits and apprentices need,” she snorted I am pretty lonely myself....so she meowed,” But warriors and elders can have friends too.” She added.
perchkit wasn't exactly looking forward to being in battle, but he wasn't going to completely toss the idea of it being exciting aside. after all, from what he understood, there was nothing like being locked in combat with another cat. "what was it like? being in battle, i mean. not the fishing." he wrinkled his nose a little at that. he couldn't imagine fishing being all that interesting; then again, it would serve the clan, and that was what really mattered.. right?

"cool! i'll be your friend!" he offered with a proud smile, puffing out his chest a little bit. he might've been a little weird, but at least he was a good friend. or.. he thought he was, anyway.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 7th, 2020, 04:52 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
perchkit wasn't exactly looking forward to being in battle, but he wasn't going to completely toss the idea of it being exciting aside. after all, from what he understood, there was nothing like being locked in combat with another cat. "what was it like? being in battle, i mean. not the fishing." he wrinkled his nose a little at that. he couldn't imagine fishing being all that interesting; then again, it would serve the clan, and that was what really mattered.. right?

"cool! i'll be your friend!" he offered with a proud smile, puffing out his chest a little bit. he might've been a little weird, but at least he was a good friend. or.. he thought he was, anyway.
Bubblingbee after weirdly enjoying this kit nodded,” Okay, you can be my friend...I guess.” She muttered,” It’s thrilling, the fun of getting to attack someone and wound them, the power you feel is amazing, but your wounds hurt afterwards.” She meowed her eyes lighting up.
(IDK how this sweet bby snuck into Bubbing’s heart)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 7th, 2020, 05:08 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

~ @Zesty Mango @shortstack ~

This was confusing. One saying to stop one saying to get back to work. Petuniapaw's head was spinning. With a deep breath the ginger tabby patched molly looked between the two elders. It was sad, she didn't know if she could trust Bubblingbee and Bitterthorn was telling her to stop working. Just stay happy! No one wants you to be sad! Petunia reminded herself. Swallowing back her fear and confusion, forcing her fur to lay flat, she smiled at the grumpy elders. "Right away Miss Bubblingbee." Petuniapaw assured the old molly. She wouldn't mess up so she was fine, after this she could help out Bitterthorn... and maybe wait a bit until she returned. It was hard to be called 'Worryingkit' because it felt like an insult but it was probably true.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; April 7th, 2020 at 05:09 PM.
Old April 7th, 2020, 07:02 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Bubblingbee after weirdly enjoying this kit nodded,” Okay, you can be my friend...I guess.” She muttered,” It’s thrilling, the fun of getting to attack someone and wound them, the power you feel is amazing, but your wounds hurt afterwards.” She meowed her eyes lighting up.
(IDK how this sweet bby snuck into Bubbing’s heart)
perchkit listened intently to the she-cat, his head tilted to the side a little. the way she was speaking worried him a little bit--after all, anyone who would be excited about wounding their enemy was someone that he didn't really wanna mess with. but then again, what harm could be done... right? he wasn't going to turn out the same way (at least, he thought he wouldn't), so he could be friendly now.

"do you ever miss it? being out there, in the thick of things?" he asked, settling down a little further. she seemed to like him more now--that was good. perchkit didn't like pushing his luck that far, especially with grumpy old she-cats like this one.
(lol he does that)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 12th, 2020, 02:42 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
~ @Zesty Mango @shortstack ~

This was confusing. One saying to stop one saying to get back to work. Petuniapaw's head was spinning. With a deep breath the ginger tabby patched molly looked between the two elders. It was sad, she didn't know if she could trust Bubblingbee and Bitterthorn was telling her to stop working. Just stay happy! No one wants you to be sad! Petunia reminded herself. Swallowing back her fear and confusion, forcing her fur to lay flat, she smiled at the grumpy elders. "Right away Miss Bubblingbee." Petuniapaw assured the old molly. She wouldn't mess up so she was fine, after this she could help out Bitterthorn... and maybe wait a bit until she returned. It was hard to be called 'Worryingkit' because it felt like an insult but it was probably true.
Quote:
perchkit listened intently to the she-cat, his head tilted to the side a little. the way she was speaking worried him a little bit--after all, anyone who would be excited about wounding their enemy was someone that he didn't really wanna mess with. but then again, what harm could be done... right? he wasn't going to turn out the same way (at least, he thought he wouldn't), so he could be friendly now.

"do you ever miss it? being out there, in the thick of things?" he asked, settling down a little further. she seemed to like him more now--that was good. perchkit didn't like pushing his luck that far, especially with grumpy old she-cats like this one.
(lol he does that)
Bubblingbee narrowed her eyes at Petuniapaw,” What, are you scared by that pathetic Bitterthorn?” She teased with pure meanness.

~~
Bubblingbee nodded to Perchkit,” I’d love to be a warrior again, but I’m not really young enough to stay as a warrior...” she meowed,” You want to be an apprentice, right?” She asked in a slightly accusatory tone

Old April 13th, 2020, 06:23 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Bubblingbee slowly made her way into the den with massive branches and sticks she had made apprentices collect for her. She looked and the den and started dragging the sticks into the middle of the den, she laid them out and began slowly weaving the smaller branches into the big one, she kept working until she had formed a wall in half the den so she could stay away from Bitterthorn, but not make a new den, splitting the back half of the den in half.

Last edited by Mango; April 13th, 2020 at 06:24 PM.
Old April 13th, 2020, 06:42 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Bubblingbee narrowed her eyes at Petuniapaw,” What, are you scared by that pathetic Bitterthorn?” She teased with pure meanness.
@shortstack [If your still interested]

Petuniapaw still avoided the elders gaze. Ms. Bubblingbee wasn't nice and Ms. Bitterthorn was hard to understand. The small apprentice shook her head at the question. "N-no..." She mumbled, finished cleaning the fleas from the elders pelt. This felt like punishment. Petuniapaw had liked elders like Mister Duststorm and Mister Grooseheart but both of them were gone and now Ms. Bubblingbee was just mean... "I couldn't find any ticks, so can I change your bedding?" The young molly asked finally glancing up at the old she-cat. Bitterthorn was quiet so Petunia had almost forgotten she was there.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 13th, 2020, 06:43 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
@shortstack [If your still interested]

Petuniapaw still avoided the elders gaze. Ms. Bubblingbee wasn't nice and Ms. Bitterthorn was hard to understand. The small apprentice shook her head at the question. "N-no..." She mumbled, finished cleaning the fleas from the elders pelt. This felt like punishment. Petuniapaw had liked elders like Mister Duststorm and Mister Grooseheart but both of them were gone and now Ms. Bubblingbee was just mean... "I couldn't find any ticks, so can I change your bedding?" The young molly asked finally glancing up at the old she-cat. Bitterthorn was quiet so Petunia had almost forgotten she was there.
Bubblingbee decided to hiss,” I want the best nest ever, got it...kittypet?” She bared her teeth, there was no reason for her behavior, she just wanted to terrorize poor Petuniapaw.

Old April 13th, 2020, 06:51 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Bitterthorn

Bitterthorn raised a brow at the elder before rolling over once more. This was tiring. "Pathetic?" she meowed, voice as calm as ever though still gravelly as if coming out of a long sleep, "Honey, if anyone here is pathetic, it certainly isn't me. Pathetic, I do believe, is an old hag who needs to bully others just to boost her own self-esteem." That came out with huff, more of annoyance than anger. She just wanted a comfy nest and nice sleep, was that so much to ask for? Apparently so. That... gave her an idea though, "Perhaps you just missed your midday nap? Is the wittle owld elder gwumpy cause she missed her nappy wappy?" she mused with a grin.

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 03:27 PM.