Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM

Old April 28th, 2022, 09:01 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: + Ebony's Wynd | Open +

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllSeer View Post

+ Ebony +

+ Ebony shook their head, glaring back at the tom @QueenCocaHead who was lazily sleeping away in her nests! Hissing, Ebony leaped down from the windowsill and landed a fraction of a hair away from the lazy slug who decided to crawl into Ebony's Alleyway, how disrespectful! A pathetic excuse for a cat, ugh.
"And who are you?" +
Gater slowly opened one eye to look at the she cat in front of him. He sighed, and closed his eyes again. "Didnt ya hear me? Im just gonna rest till my wounds heal enough fer me ta go home. Dont get yer tail twisted." With that he curled himself up, with the intention of falling asleep, whether this cat liked it or not.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old April 29th, 2022, 11:30 AM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Panic View Post
~Ivyline {Ivy}| @AllSeer, for Ebony~
bell ringing softly, the silver cat walked through the city streets, lost and in pain. her back leg was cut badly, from a tree branch, and her head was spinning. her mind was making her see more hallucinations, as she stumbled next to an alleyway. it might be good to sleep in, but if there were nests... if there were nests, she needed to call out. to not seem rude. "hello? is there... is there anyone there?' she sat down to stop herself from falling, the world around her spinning faster. she was, in fact, about to pass out. but she couldnt. not yet. she had a good feeling about this. someone was there. someone... someone who could help her. help her find rose and home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevvy View Post
O'Hara snarled and jumped forward, trying to tackle them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCocaHead View Post
Gater slowly opened one eye to look at the she cat in front of him. He sighed, and closed his eyes again. "Didnt ya hear me? Im just gonna rest till my wounds heal enough fer me ta go home. Dont get yer tail twisted." With that he curled himself up, with the intention of falling asleep, whether this cat liked it or not.
+ Ebony | Sorry for the late reply y'all!! +

+ Ebony quickly hurried up to the silver cat, nudging their side to signal for them to lay down.
"What happened to you-"
The black feline quickly ducked as a cat tried to tackle them, hissing as Ebonies hackles raised. Had some cat just tried to attack her?! That was not okay!! Ebony leaped backwards, snarling as their pupils expanded among their bright, almost neon yellow eyes. Ebony, stepped back, glaring at the lazy tom. Ugh! Toms these days, so disrespectful. Ebony trotted over to the tom, batting his head and stepping back to the silver cat and gazing at the one who had attacked Ebony earlier with a weary gaze.
"Drink some water."
Ebony instructed, padding to a small bowl of water and guiding it with her head over to the injured cat. While the bowl wasn't the cleanest thing, the humans around here always filled up the bowls with fresh water, so.. at least it was something. It would be more difficult to drink if they were wild-cats. yuck. +

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”
Old April 29th, 2022, 11:41 AM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Quote:

+ Ebony quickly hurried up to the silver cat, nudging their side to signal for them to lay down.
"What happened to you-"
The black feline quickly ducked as a cat tried to tackle them, hissing as Ebonies hackles raised. Had some cat just tried to attack her?! That was not okay!! Ebony leaped backwards, snarling as their pupils expanded among their bright, almost neon yellow eyes. Ebony, stepped back, glaring at the lazy tom. Ugh! Toms these days, so disrespectful. Ebony trotted over to the tom, batting his head and stepping back to the silver cat and gazing at the one who had attacked Ebony earlier with a weary gaze.
"Drink some water."
Ebony instructed, padding to a small bowl of water and guiding it with her head over to the injured cat. While the bowl wasn't the cleanest thing, the humans around here always filled up the bowls with fresh water, so.. at least it was something. It would be more difficult to drink if they were wild-cats. yuck. +
>Ivy<
the silver molly nodded, taking a small amount of water, as much as she could without freezing her throat. "I-I don't remember..." she said, laying down and looking at the large scar, her green eyes half closed. she was tired, but felt extremely worried. not about the cat, but about her sister. she never knew how the russet molly felt when she was away, but nearby always knew. she closed her eyes and rested her head on her paws, hoping her sister was alright. she had a bit more water, listening to the conversations around her. she was worried about the tom. he had attacked the cat who so carefully took her in.
Old April 29th, 2022, 11:49 AM
the stars told me–;

Quote:

>Ivy<
the silver molly nodded, taking a small amount of water, as much as she could without freezing her throat. "I-I don't remember..." she said, laying down and looking at the large scar, her green eyes half closed. she was tired, but felt extremely worried. not about the cat, but about her sister. she never knew how the russet molly felt when she was away, but nearby always knew. she closed her eyes and rested her head on her paws, hoping her sister was alright. she had a bit more water, listening to the conversations around her. she was worried about the tom. he had attacked the cat who so carefully took her in.
(dw it wasn't the tom that attacked Ebony <3)
+ Ebony +
+ Ebony tilted their head, nodding for a second before padding over to a wide crack in a nearby wall; a few mice scurried in and out of it, too blind to even see the predatory feline approaching them with their claws unsheathed and ready to hook onto the rodents fur. Pouncing on a mouse or two with ease, Ebony brought back a rodent for the silver cat and themselves, taking a few bites while gently padding the silver cats fur.
"Are you alright? Tired, perhaps?"
Ebony asked in a soothing tone, as if she was speaking to a kit. Of course Ebony wanted guests to feel comfortable and safe, so Ebony would have to deliver the cats what they wanted! Ebony quickly finished their meal and began to groom the silver cats fur, licking gentle, quick rasps along the scars and long, slow and maybe a little harsh swipes along the dirty, matted fur,
"May I ask your name?" +

Last edited by Karlos; April 29th, 2022 at 11:49 AM.
Old April 29th, 2022, 11:55 AM
Pfp by Caspian :&amp;amp;amp;gt; Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
(dw it wasn't the tom that attacked Ebony <3)
+ Ebony +
+ Ebony tilted their head, nodding for a second before padding over to a wide crack in a nearby wall; a few mice scurried in and out of it, too blind to even see the predatory feline approaching them with their claws unsheathed and ready to hook onto the rodents fur. Pouncing on a mouse or two with ease, Ebony brought back a rodent for the silver cat and themselves, taking a few bites while gently padding the silver cats fur.
"Are you alright? Tired, perhaps?"
Ebony asked in a soothing tone, as if she was speaking to a kit. Of course Ebony wanted guests to feel comfortable and safe, so Ebony would have to deliver the cats what they wanted! Ebony quickly finished their meal and began to groom the silver cats fur, licking gentle, quick rasps along the scars and long, slow and maybe a little harsh swipes along the dirty, matted fur,
"May I ask your name?" +
~Ivy~
"yeah, I think so," she said, sighing and looking at them gently, before taking a small bite from the mouse she was given. "it's ivyline, but please call me ivy," she replied to her second question, replacing and feeling a bit better. they didnt have any of the hallucinations she had often. it felt weird to not be the one standing up, caring for others, but she knew sometimes she needed treating. her sister taught her that. she smiled and said, "ebony... it's a pretty name. I rather like it!" she looked around, taking in her surroundings, before back at the feline.
Old April 29th, 2022, 12:01 PM
the stars told me–;

Quote:

~Ivy~
"yeah, I think so," she said, sighing and looking at them gently, before taking a small bite from the mouse she was given. "it's ivyline, but please call me ivy," she replied to her second question, replacing and feeling a bit better. they didnt have any of the hallucinations she had often. it felt weird to not be the one standing up, caring for others, but she knew sometimes she needed treating. her sister taught her that. she smiled and said, "ebony... it's a pretty name. I rather like it!" she looked around, taking in her surroundings, before back at the feline.
+ Ebony +
+ Ebony smiled gratefully at the rogues compliment, tilting their head as as Ivy analysed her surroundings. Ebony sighed, following her gaze and noticing that a few cobwebs had started to build up again... Hopefully the humans would come down and clean them this time, they were very sticky on the paws. Good for bandages, though. Ebony stood, shaking out her fur and taking a few steps towards a large pile of crates and boxes where Ebony had made their own nest, in the top crate; Ebony's nest was made out of moss, feathers and mouse fur, the usual, but a few shiny trinkets littered the area around her nest.

Ebony slid in to the box after climbing up the pile of wood and cardboard, taking a comfortable seat in her nest and laying down her head on her paws. Hopefully her new guests would be able to talk to one another, instead of needing Ebony to stick with them all the time like some kind of queen; yuck. Ebony scoffed, rolling her eyes in her sleep and stretching their paws; time to get comfy. +

Old April 29th, 2022, 10:15 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:

"What happened to you-"
"Drink some water."
Gater uncurled to sip some water, then curl back up.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw