Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM

Old April 24th, 2022, 08:55 AM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry
Default + Ebony's Wynd | Open +

+{ Ebony's Wynd is a small alley between two houses, full of spiderwebs, laundry lines and a small tree. The walls are mossy, and the smell is dusty.
A black, yellow-eyed feline has determined this as their home, and welcomes travellers with not-so-open.. paws. Ebony will let you rest and stay for the night, but they are not afraid to boot you out of their nest when you start to get lazy, confident, and think that Ebony's home is yours for the taking.
The hustle and bustle of rush-hour and fuming cars can get on a cats nerve, but hey; You do what you can to survive, and while it isn't the most luxurious place to stay, it does have some pretty plump rats scurrying through the cracks in the concrete. }+

What do you do?

It's an ambush!! Ebony kicks you out for being cocky!

Hello? Is anybody there? A black feline approaches you, a simple ear flick inviting you to stay.
You found Ebony!

You did not find Ebony.

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”
Old April 24th, 2022, 09:01 AM
Mostly offline

Status: besides the fact that my mind disconnected it would be chaos(in a good way)
Bump Policy: anytime (do send me a vm too)

Default Re: + Ebony's Wynd | Open +

Amber sighs great im lost again, i will be late to the party "hello?"

Archer, Jeweler,

'VM me tomato'

There is a 50% I'm on Sunday. there is a 25% in on Monday-Wednesday there is a 10% chance I'm on Thursday-Saturday. that is normal but can change
Old April 24th, 2022, 09:06 AM
the stars told me–;

+ Ebony | @Fait-Warrior +

+ Ebony cocks their head to the sound of another rogue, arising from their nest and stalking towards the cat. Tilting their head, Ebony wonders as to why this rogue has decided to stumble across their home and make themselves visible. Do they wish to stay? Or are they just looking for some prey and a nap? Ebony flicked her tail, taking a seat on the moist concrete in front of the cat.
"Hello, I'm Ebony. Who are you, exactly?"
Ebony analysed the rogue in front of them with brief distaste, wrinkling their nose ever so slightly and squinting. Hopefully this cat wouldn't bring ticks in to their nest, they were such a pain to removed. Standing, Ebony invited the rogue in with a twitch of her ear, padding back towards her nest. +

Old April 25th, 2022, 10:28 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Here we go again. Wandering onto strangers' territory, too exhausted to care. He saw a nest, not too far into the alley that he dropped onto. Before resting his eyes and hoping that his wounds scabbed over, he shouted out "Hey! Imma rest here, I'll leave when my wounds are healed ya hear?" He then grumbled "Meh, doesn't matter, they're probly gonna ambush me anyway. Ugh." @AllSeer

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old April 26th, 2022, 07:12 AM
Mostly offline

Status: besides the fact that my mind disconnected it would be chaos(in a good way)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllSeer View Post
+ Ebony | @Fait-Warrior +

+ Ebony cocks their head to the sound of another rogue, arising from their nest and stalking towards the cat. Tilting their head, Ebony wonders as to why this rogue has decided to stumble across their home and make themselves visible. Do they wish to stay? Or are they just looking for some prey and a nap? Ebony flicked her tail, taking a seat on the moist concrete in front of the cat.
"Hello, I'm Ebony. Who are you, exactly?"
Ebony analysed the rogue in front of them with brief distaste, wrinkling their nose ever so slightly and squinting. Hopefully this cat wouldn't bring ticks in to their nest, they were such a pain to removed. Standing, Ebony invited the rogue in with a twitch of her ear, padding back towards her nest. +
"Im Amber" she purrs "can stay the night? i kinda got lost"

Archer, Jeweler,

'VM me tomato'

There is a 50% I'm on Sunday. there is a 25% in on Monday-Wednesday there is a 10% chance I'm on Thursday-Saturday. that is normal but can change
Old April 27th, 2022, 04:40 AM
the stars told me–;

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCocaHead View Post
Here we go again. Wandering onto strangers' territory, too exhausted to care. He saw a nest, not too far into the alley that he dropped onto. Before resting his eyes and hoping that his wounds scabbed over, he shouted out "Hey! Imma rest here, I'll leave when my wounds are healed ya hear?" He then grumbled "Meh, doesn't matter, they're probly gonna ambush me anyway. Ugh." @AllSeer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Shadow View Post
"Im Amber" she purrs "can stay the night? i kinda got lost"
+ Ebony | school has been keeping me really busy :-: +
+ Ebony nodded to Amber, smiling, though the black felines smile quickly turned sour as an unnamed tom waltzed in to her Alleyway and decided this would be a good place to rest. Watching the tom as he lazily announced he was staying the night, Ebony stalked over to him and hissed, their pupils expanding.
"Do you have no manners?"
They spat, prodding the tom with one paw and circling him angrily. Ebony's fur seems to bristle with anger, the black cat had accompanied many guests, but at least most of them had manners! Scowling, Ebony recounted previous encounters with cats who seemed to think that they owned the place, and who thought that the black felines wynd was theirs for the taking! Stupid rogues and their disrespectfulness! +

Old April 27th, 2022, 07:08 AM
Mostly offline

Quote:

+ Ebony | school has been keeping me really busy :-: +
+ Ebony nodded to Amber, smiling, though the black felines smile quickly turned sour as an unnamed tom waltzed in to her Alleyway and decided this would be a good place to rest. Watching the tom as he lazily announced he was staying the night, Ebony stalked over to him and hissed, their pupils expanding.
"Do you have no manners?"
They spat, prodding the tom with one paw and circling him angrily. Ebony's fur seems to bristle with anger, the black cat had accompanied many guests, but at least most of them had manners! Scowling, Ebony recounted previous encounters with cats who seemed to think that they owned the place, and who thought that the black felines wynd was theirs for the taking! Stupid rogues and their disrespectfulness! +
"sorry... I was just wandering, I will leave if you don't want me here..."

Archer, Jeweler,

'VM me tomato'

Old April 27th, 2022, 05:22 PM
the stars told me–;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Shadow View Post
"sorry... I was just wandering, I will leave if you don't want me here..."
+ Ebony +

+ Ebony shook their head, glaring back at the tom @QueenCocaHead who was lazily sleeping away in her nests! Hissing, Ebony leaped down from the windowsill and landed a fraction of a hair away from the lazy slug who decided to crawl into Ebony's Alleyway, how disrespectful! A pathetic excuse for a cat, ugh.
"And who are you?" +

Last edited by Karlos; April 27th, 2022 at 05:24 PM.
Old April 27th, 2022, 05:28 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

~Ivyline {Ivy}| @AllSeer, for Ebony~
bell ringing softly, the silver cat walked through the city streets, lost and in pain. her back leg was cut badly, from a tree branch, and her head was spinning. her mind was making her see more hallucinations, as she stumbled next to an alleyway. it might be good to sleep in, but if there were nests... if there were nests, she needed to call out. to not seem rude. "hello? is there... is there anyone there?' she sat down to stop herself from falling, the world around her spinning faster. she was, in fact, about to pass out. but she couldnt. not yet. she had a good feeling about this. someone was there. someone... someone who could help her. help her find rose and home.
Old April 28th, 2022, 01:47 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
+{ Ebony's Wynd is a small alley between two houses, full of spiderwebs, laundry lines and a small tree. The walls are mossy, and the smell is dusty.
A black, yellow-eyed feline has determined this as their home, and welcomes travellers with not-so-open.. paws. Ebony will let you rest and stay for the night, but they are not afraid to boot you out of their nest when you start to get lazy, confident, and think that Ebony's home is yours for the taking.
The hustle and bustle of rush-hour and fuming cars can get on a cats nerve, but hey; You do what you can to survive, and while it isn't the most luxurious place to stay, it does have some pretty plump rats scurrying through the cracks in the concrete. }+

What do you do?

It's an ambush!! Ebony kicks you out for being cocky!

Hello? Is anybody there? A black feline approaches you, a simple ear flick inviting you to stay.
You found Ebony!

You did not find Ebony.
O'Hara snarled and jumped forward, trying to tackle them.