Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:47 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM

Old March 29th, 2021, 09:24 AM
Resident Insomiac

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Desolated Tracks

Shadow makes her way out of the Twoleg den, before catching a scent. Her ears prickle forward, crouching as she makes her way stealthily towards the source of it. When she gets close to see what it is, she freezes. It’s a coyote, and a big one too, she watches it for a second, before it starts to make its way to the Twolegs den, which she had just left. Shadow relaxes, relieved that it’s heading away from her, then realizes the other cat is in there. She hesitates, the other cat had pretty much driven her out of the shelter, but, then again, she wouldn’t be all that welcoming to a stranger either. She darts towards the Twolegs den, trying not to be spotted by the coyote, but managing to get there before it, she doesn’t know where the other cat is, but she knows that it’s in here. “THere’s a coyote!” She says, trying to find out where the other cat is hiding, “It’s a pretty big one, and it’s heading here, you might wanna hide somewhere else until it leaves.” She warns

@MooingPanda

Last edited by Fawn; March 29th, 2021 at 08:44 PM.
Old March 30th, 2021, 10:12 AM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Tigerlily sniffed around for traces of prey. Most of the time, the only thing she found were rats, but she noticed a fresh mouse trail. She must have just missed it. Probably waltzed on by as she was getting rid of that other cat.

As if her thoughts summoned her, Tigerlily jerked her head up as the stranger's scent washed over her. Ducking quickly back into cover, she glimpsed movement just outside the den. Why had she come back? Maybe she was just faking leaving. Tigerlily noticed another scent. A coyote. A familier scent around here, she didn't see them often, but knew there was one hanging around due to the scent trails she had found.

She pricked her ears as the other cat called out a warning. Interesting that she would go out of her way to warn her about something like a coyote. No matter. Priding herself on always being prepared, Tigerlily had planned for stuff like this. Leaping lightly up the fallen pieces of stone roof, she settled into a little niche, formed by pieces of the roof when it fell. She debated whether to let the other cat know, then decided against it. It was their fault if they died, trying to save a cat that didn't like them. @ShadowWing65

Old April 14th, 2021, 09:43 AM
Hello!

My Mood: Distracted

Thief stretched her long legs. It was because of the black "mask" like marking on her face, she was named Thief. She yawned, showing all of her sharp white teeth. All of the claws stuck to her collar gleamed. This place was her home. She made sure to stay out of the other cat's way, but sometimes she attacked one or two, just to practice her battle skills. Thief's nest was in the darkest corner, made out of cloth that she found in the twoleg thrash cans. Making sure not to step on sharp things, the dark brown spotted she-cat padded toward the center of the Forgotten Twoleg Den.

(OPEN!)
Old April 14th, 2021, 09:55 AM
Teen romance

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feathercreek View Post
Thief stretched her long legs. It was because of the black "mask" like marking on her face, she was named Thief. She yawned, showing all of her sharp white teeth. All of the claws stuck to her collar gleamed. This place was her home. She made sure to stay out of the other cat's way, but sometimes she attacked one or two, just to practice her battle skills. Thief's nest was in the darkest corner, made out of cloth that she found in the twoleg thrash cans. Making sure not to step on sharp things, the dark brown spotted she-cat padded toward the center of the Forgotten Twoleg Den.

(OPEN!)
Fox, a large and strongly built Tom had seen thief and had gotten curious about her. He got his name from his foxish looks and how he resembled a real fox. Here’s his pic http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ictureid=20891 ) padding silently past broken glass he followed her making sure not to make any noise that might give him away.
Old April 14th, 2021, 10:11 AM
Hello!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonpatch View Post

Fox, a large and strongly built Tom had seen thief and had gotten curious about her. He got his name from his foxish looks and how he resembled a real fox. Here’s his pic http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ictureid=20891 ) padding silently past broken glass he followed her making sure not to make any noise that might give him away.
(here is her picture: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ictureid=21120)
At first, Thief did not notice Fox. But her keen ears and nose gave him away. She had smelled him, and heard his careful pawsteps. Spinning around, Thief hissed at the tom, a malicious grin spreading. "Well, look at that! Another cat. Wanna practice battle?" she said in her creamy, silky voice that did not fit her not one bit. Before even letting Fox answer, she lashed out a claw with blinding speed, trying to claw the tom. "Didn't notice that coming, did ya? Well, it ain't gonna be surprising if I win, 'cause I'm the great-great-great granddaughter of Scourge."
Old April 14th, 2021, 10:36 AM
Hello!

Quote:

Fox sighed ( his mother shadowclaw is the successor of scourges clan and changed the name to deathclan)
Guess I gave myself away fox smirked his teeth shone in the dark. Bloodlust coated his eyes and his voice was silky cold. His claws where twice the size of hers and his teeth where too. Fox took a step closer towards thief, looming over her. A viscous smile replaced his smirk- you wanna fight well I’ll give you a choice fight and die or be a nice little girl he teased her.
Thief was not unnerved. "I don't do jokes." she growled. "I'll fight. If you win, I will leave this place and never come back again. You would get to sleep in my nest if you want. But if I win, I get to shred you." she said, her voice icy cold and hard. She sat down, apparently marveling at her claws. Like a twoleg who just got his claws painted. It was blood-chilling, the way she talked about killing or shredding another cat so calmly, as if it was normal.
"FIGHT!" she suddenly yowled, and launched herself at Fox.
Old April 14th, 2021, 10:45 AM
Teen romance

Quote:
Thief was not unnerved. "I don't do jokes." she growled. "I'll fight. If you win, I will leave this place and never come back again. You would get to sleep in my nest if you want. But if I win, I get to shred you." she said, her voice icy cold and hard. She sat down, apparently marveling at her claws. Like a twoleg who just got his claws painted. It was blood-chilling, the way she talked about killing or shredding another cat so calmly, as if it was normal.
"FIGHT!" she suddenly yowled, and launched herself at Fox.
Fox stepped aside and allowed thief to go sailing past him a amused look spread across his face. Not bad but you fight like a kit he joked ( he could be flirting with her in a mean way ) fox turned to face her, his expression showed that he was bored I don’t want you to leave or take your nest fox sighed.
Old April 14th, 2021, 11:05 AM
Hello!

Quote:

Fox stepped aside and allowed thief to go sailing past him a amused look spread across his face. Not bad but you fight like a kit he joked ( he could be flirting with her in a mean way ) fox turned to face her, his expression showed that he was bored I don’t want you to leave or take your nest fox sighed.
Thief was furious. If this was a cartoon, she would have had smoke come out of her ears. Hissing, she circled Fox and attempted to kick him with her back legs with all her might.
Old April 16th, 2021, 10:46 AM
Hello!

Quote:

Fox stood still letting her land a little helpless attack. Oh wow that was your strongest attack, you know why I’m named fox right. I’m part fox ( he’s a hybrid) and I killed my own father
Wow. This cat was large, bulky and all muscles. But he was pretty mouse-brained. Who would kill their own father? Thief snorted, chuckling. Fox's teeth were large, and they could crush bone, by the looks of it. But Thief's teeth were long and sharp, which could latch onto things easily. Her fangs were also sharp as needles, and because of their length, they could slice through thick fur. She whirled around, keeping an eye on her rival. "You part fox?" she asked. "No wonder you killed your father. Your no cat. Your a crow-food eating, stinky smelling, bad mannered fox! I wouldn't be surprised if you ate rotten eggs for dinner!" she taunted, attempting to get a good grip on Fox's back, where he wouldn't be able to reach her with his claws or teeth. "You've got the weapons of a fox, I've got the cunning of a fox!"
Old April 16th, 2021, 10:49 AM
Teen romance

Quote:
Wow. This cat was large, bulky and all muscles. But he was pretty mouse-brained. Who would kill their own father? Thief snorted, chuckling. Fox's teeth were large, and they could crush bone, by the looks of it. But Thief's teeth were long and sharp, which could latch onto things easily. Her fangs were also sharp as needles, and because of their length, they could slice through thick fur. She whirled around, keeping an eye on her rival. "You part fox?" she asked. "No wonder you killed your father. Your no cat. Your a crow-food eating, stinky smelling, bad mannered fox! I wouldn't be surprised if you ate rotten eggs for dinner!" she taunted, attempting to get a good grip on Fox's back, where he wouldn't be able to reach her with his claws or teeth. "You've got the weapons of a fox, I've got the cunning of a fox!"
Fox sighed I killed my father because he killed my siblings because he didn’t think they where strong enough, he even came after my mother foxs eyes clouded with grief just for a second. well I guess I found a worthy opponent for now, but I’m getting kinda bored here(he’s going to run into a assain out in the woods when he leaves ) fox turned and padded away.