Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM

Old September 22nd, 2020, 11:01 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Default (Private) Whew! What a ride!

@Rainquail
It was a wonderful leaf-fall morning, leaves fell from the trees, a crisp wind blew through the forest, too bad Lilian Rosemary was to busy thinking of something else...
I wonder what I shall do about my mother’s constant nagging, she always seems to be coming over the garden fence inquiring whether I’ve found a suitable mate, pfft! Like I’ll ever become the mate to one of those fat fools who live in the other gardens, Mother may have, but not me! Not Lilian Rosemary!
Suddenly, the sound of claws on wood startled her out of her thoughts,
Speak of the devil... She thought bitterly.
“Lilian!” Mrs. Moore said as she hauled her plump body over the fence, two small litters of kits had caused her body to become soft and plump, Lilian hated to think of what her mother would look if her two litters had been much bigger, she always said to herself that if she became like that, fat and round, she would absolutely die!
“Lilian!” Her mother repeated,”Have you heard? The Housefolk a couple gardens over have a new batch of kittens from Zelda! And she’s not even official mates with anyone! How horrible!” Mrs. Moore may be sweet and proper, but she just had a thing for gossip.
“Really Mother? I hadn’t heard,” In fact, Lilian had heard, just yesterday when Violet came over for her afternoon visit, but Mrs. Moore hated when someone told anyone gossip first, it made her quite unhappy and that was when she started to get boring... though she had been exceptionally boring since Lilian reached the age of twelve moons.
“Oh yes!” Mrs. Moore said, eyes lighting up like they did when she was about to share scandalous news,”Zelda had kittens with some forest cat! Not even a purebred! A scoundrel with a missing eye!”
“Oh dear,” Lilian said, stifling a yawn,”How dreadful.”
“Indeed, indeed! If I wasn’t self-banned from setting paw in her garden I would give her a proper lesson on finding proper beaux!”
Lilian hated when her mother used fancy words like beau or beaux, it made her sound so silly.
“Why are you banned?” Lilian asked, wondering how her mother of all cats was banned from such a dump as Zelda’s garden.
“I said self-banned, I banned myself since Zelda isn’t the type of she-cat anyone should associate with, She floats from tomcat to tomcat without thinking of the consequences!” Mrs. Moore said, drawing herself up like Lilian had seen her she-housefolk do when she and her mate finished barking angrily at each other.
“I don’t think she’s bad, just a flirt, mighty fun to talk to,” Lilian said, daring to go against her mother.
“Really, Lilian! I don’t believe you! Zelda is a bad she-cat, putting us in a bad light! And you actually, associate with her? I wouldn’t be more surprised if you said you were having that one-eyed forest tom’s kittens!” Mrs. Moore said, appalled that her daughter dare do such a thing,”If I hear that you called at Zelda’s again, I’ll-I’ll... I don’t know what I’ll do but you won’t like it!”
Lilian was slightly amused by her mother’s show, Mrs. Moore was quite the dramatic she.
“Fine, Mother, Zelda will be offended probably but I don’t dare go against you, I won’t go calling at her garden again,” Lilian said, mustering up as much fake sincerity as she could.
“Good, now with that business out of the way, let’s talk about finding you a mate-“
“Oh, Mother!” Lilian hissed,”Can’t we speak of something other than mates? What if I don’t want to become the mate of any of your friends sons?” The words tumbled out of her mouth before she could stop them.
“Honey,” Mrs. Moore said, eyes soft,”I acted this way to my Mother too, but she and I found a nice tomcat to be my mate and I love him very much, honey you’ll find your mate with time, just be patient with your mommy. I found a nice tom named Oscar yesterday, he might be the one! He’s so handsome and I-“ Again, she was cut off.
Mother!” Lilian growled,”Listen to me! I don’t want to talk about this! I know you and Father are very happy together but that’s you, not me!”
Mrs. Moore grew stern,
“Lilian Rosemary! Listen here! Axel and I are so very happy together because we grew to love each other! Sure, I disliked him at first, but he proved to be quite a charmer, besides his ill-groomed personality, he’s a purebred and very handsome-“ Mrs. Moore got cut off once again by an exasperated hiss.
“Mother! Are you saying that you don’t even love Father? And that you only had his kittens because he’s purebred!?” Lilian said, disbelief filling her tone.
“No! No one said that! Certainly not me! I love your Father, I just dislike his personality!” Mrs. Moore growled, her pelt warm with embarrassment at them having this very private conversation atop this fence post where anyone could overhear, gossip would travel fast that Mrs. Moore disliked her mate.
“Then what is there to love?” Lilian asked.
“Many things, his warm smile, his sweet rambling way of speech, his kindness towards his peers, many things my dear, many things. You can love someone but not like them very much.”
Lilian failed to get the point, still thinking that her Mother didn’t love her Father,
“Mother, Stop speaking in tongues! Just tell it to without the flourish!”
“I love your father, That’s that!” Mrs. Moore said, her lower lip trembling like a kitten’s when it was near crying.
“Fine! I’ll stop asking, just don’t go caterwauling around the neighborhood that I’m being disrespectful to my Mother!” Lilian said, fearful of the gossip circling around, for that was one thing Mrs. Moore could do, spread gossip quickly and with huge exaggerations too.
“Good, I see I’ve won!” Mrs. Moore crooned joyfully, her eyes sparkled almost menacingly.
“Goodness Mother, I hope this is the conclusion of our talk about mates today?”
“Yes, I’m afraid so, I need to go tell Violet the news, she’ll want to hear this! Also, she needs to know that she too needs at mate...”
Goodness, how she babbles on.
“Goodbye, Mother!” Lilian called as her Mother climbed back down the fence and set off for Lilian’s sister’s.

|||

A quarter moon or so later, Lilian sat atop her garden fence, eyes taking in the scene before her, the leaves were fully turned now and they were a beautiful sight to behold, Lilian didn’t even think of the shortage of prey that the Clans had to go through since she had her Housefolk to feed her.
The sound of her Tom-Housefolk calling her name sent a thrill through her blood, she loved her Housefolk for they always used her full name and not just a short and blunt “Lilian” like her mother. She jumped down from her perch and strode down the small pebble-covered path that lead to the den.
It was a rather large den compared to the others, made of large stone with layers of ivy climbing the walls and large windows, it was beautiful, even in a cat’s eyes, which didn’t usually take time to see beauty.
As she walked through the cat flap she rubbed her body along her tom-Housefolk’s legs, showing her affection, her tom-housefolk reacted with a soft stroke of her head, which was customary, when suddenly a strange cat-scent caught her attention, she let out a hiss of disbelief as her she-housefolk walked in with another cat... but that wasn’t the problem, no, she was fine with company. No, the problem was that this cat was a tom and her housefolk smiled and said something that she had heard once before and now come to remember from when she was introduced to a neighbor’s tomcat,
”They’ll have such sweet kittens!”
Long story short she didn’t like that neighbor cat, and she had a feeling that she wouldn’t like her denmate much now.
She prowled forward and let out a dominant growl,
“First thing’s first, this den is mine!”
Old September 24th, 2020, 01:16 AM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: (Private) Whew! What a ride!

Oh, how wonderful these housefolk were. They treated him wonderfully and spoiled him with affection and the occasional treats. They had since he left the farm house, not knowing this moving would be permanent, nor that he was intended to make pretty babies with his new denmate.
That was, at least until they opened the crate and let him out, in this new surroundings and new smells and before he could familiarize himself with the environment, a sudden clicking and a call for him, and he tailed after the folk, curious what they wanted.
As he entered the new room, under all the new smells, he finally smelled his new denmate, who immediately came down upon him to assert her authority over the situation.
At her growling demand, his ears folded, and he ducked his head.
"Oh, oh. I'm just visiting, I only just left my farm for a bit!! My folk did that when they visited my mama's folk and I got to see her."
He looked to the side, suddenly realizing something.
"But usually they came along, so this is.... odd, not usual...."
He would not let his jitters get the better of him. Oh, boy.

@Willowfern

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old September 24th, 2020, 08:40 AM

As the young tom explained that he was here for just a visit, Lilian let out a half laugh/half hiss,
“Oh, poor baby! You don’t realize it do you?” Her eyes gleamed with a mean light, “You’re original Housefolk dumped you here and now I’m stuck with you!” She spat.
She flexed her claws and said,
“They intend for us to become mates! Ha! Stupid Housefolk!” She stopped herself, that was the first time she had called her Housefolk something unkind, she shook it off, oh these Housefolk are stupid, expecting her to become mates with a tom she barely even knew, why were they so eager for her to have kittens?
She swiped her unsheathed claws at the tom, barely missing him, she wasn’t trying to hit him anyway, she was just trying to get him away from her.

@Rainquail
Old September 24th, 2020, 07:27 PM

My Mood: Dead

Butterball's ears laid back on his head. He had thought so. He'd seen a few of the other cats and animals be given to other folk and never came back.
Did they not love any of them anymore?
"I-I have no intention on getting in your- on getting in your way."
He sunk lower onto the ground, and his ears suddenly went up as she mentioned mates.
"I- I had no idea they wanted us to be mates. I don't even- you're pretty, really pretty, but I'm not looking. Really."
He squealed as she swiped at him, claws barely missing his nose, but managing to slice a few of his whiskers. He heard the housefolk surge foward and was quickly picked up and away from the she cat and fussed over.
He suddenly did not like this place.
No, sir.
@Willowfern

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old September 24th, 2020, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
Butterball's ears laid back on his head. He had thought so. He'd seen a few of the other cats and animals be given to other folk and never came back.
Did they not love any of them anymore?
"I-I have no intention on getting in your- on getting in your way."
He sunk lower onto the ground, and his ears suddenly went up as she mentioned mates.
"I- I had no idea they wanted us to be mates. I don't even- you're pretty, really pretty, but I'm not looking. Really."
He squealed as she swiped at him, claws barely missing his nose, but managing to slice a few of his whiskers. He heard the housefolk surge foward and was quickly picked up and away from the she cat and fussed over.
He suddenly did not like this place.
No, sir.
@Willowfern
Smiling coldly as the tom was taken away, Lilian jumped up onto her couch and sat down, staring at the tom-Housefolk, he was shaking his head and looking downcast, probably sad that Lilian didn’t like the tom.
“And that’s what they deserve!” She hissed to herself, suddenly realizing that she should do worse, she decided that tonight she would go out and become the mate of the first tom she met, because if Zelda could do it, so could Lilian Rosemary.
Finally, she would be killing two birds with one stone, she’d first be getting her mother to stop nagging her about mates, and second she’d be getting revenge on her stupid Housefolk.

@Rainquail

(Btw, since Butterball is now on the other side of the house perhaps that night [once I find my Tom Two] he can come up to Lilian before she leaves and ask her what she’s doing?)
Old September 27th, 2020, 07:11 PM

@Rainquail
As the sun set outside of the window, Lilian awoke, every movement subtle she raced through the cat flap and into the crisp night air, breathing slowly she jumped onto the wall and glanced at the forest, she had to look at it again when she saw the majestic beauty it beheld, it almost took her breath away. Shaking her head she jumped down from the wall, and accidentally landing on a stick, it snapped under her weight and she froze, eyes wide, ears down. Hopefully she didn’t attract unwanted company.
Old October 10th, 2020, 08:07 AM

@Beck

Lilian sighed in relief, no one came running out at the sound of the breaking twig, so she was safe to continue her mission undisturbed, as she turned around once more and faced the forest, her heart skipped a beat.
She was actually going in there! She had always been told as a kitten not to go into the forest alone, and basically not go in at all, but here she was, yet again defying orders.
Lilian expected a lump of uncertainty or something, but all she felt was spite driven passion, she inhaled the chilly night air and began her trek.

A short while later, Lilian was walking in the forest, trees rose up like fences around her, blocking her path at times, and making new ones as well, it was all quite confusing.
Soon enough, she reached a expanse of grass and heather, she had heard that this was called a moor, and that swift-running cult cats ran wild here, fighting savagely over the smallest chunk of food. Therefore, She felt a bit uneasy as she stepped out into the open expanse of tall, golden grasses and purple flowers, carefully following a small animal trail along the way. Even though her plan was to become mate to one of these cats, she was terrified that she would come across an especially mean one who would tear her to pieces. Shaking the horrifying image from her head of her remains surrounded by a puddle of red, she trekked on, occasionally stopping to check for scents of incoming cats, friend, or foe.
After walking for a short while she suddenly heard a strange yelp, it sounded quite like that of those noisy dogs who lived near her but more feral, hostile even, the fur along her spine quivered.
Suddenly, a skinny coyote burst from behind a clump of grass and towards her, Lilian ran for her life!
Off she went, no longer caring if she was or wasn’t on a distinct path, eyes wide and fearful, she plunged on, fear quickening her heart.
Hopefully she would outrun the coyote, or some miraculous savior would come, either way, she would be happy!

(Here you go, just perhaps have him scare it off, the coyote is rather small and cowardly it’s just desperate, I know desperate ones can be the worst, but if faced with a almost equal opponent it will back down.)
Old October 15th, 2020, 09:04 PM
He we do not speak of

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post

@Beck

Lilian sighed in relief, no one came running out at the sound of the breaking twig, so she was safe to continue her mission undisturbed, as she turned around once more and faced the forest, her heart skipped a beat.
She was actually going in there! She had always been told as a kitten not to go into the forest alone, and basically not go in at all, but here she was, yet again defying orders.
Lilian expected a lump of uncertainty or something, but all she felt was spite driven passion, she inhaled the chilly night air and began her trek.

A short while later, Lilian was walking in the forest, trees rose up like fences around her, blocking her path at times, and making new ones as well, it was all quite confusing.
Soon enough, she reached a expanse of grass and heather, she had heard that this was called a moor, and that swift-running cult cats ran wild here, fighting savagely over the smallest chunk of food. Therefore, She felt a bit uneasy as she stepped out into the open expanse of tall, golden grasses and purple flowers, carefully following a small animal trail along the way. Even though her plan was to become mate to one of these cats, she was terrified that she would come across an especially mean one who would tear her to pieces. Shaking the horrifying image from her head of her remains surrounded by a puddle of red, she trekked on, occasionally stopping to check for scents of incoming cats, friend, or foe.
After walking for a short while she suddenly heard a strange yelp, it sounded quite like that of those noisy dogs who lived near her but more feral, hostile even, the fur along her spine quivered.
Suddenly, a skinny coyote burst from behind a clump of grass and towards her, Lilian ran for her life!
Off she went, no longer caring if she was or wasn’t on a distinct path, eyes wide and fearful, she plunged on, fear quickening her heart.
Hopefully she would outrun the coyote, or some miraculous savior would come, either way, she would be happy!

(Here you go, just perhaps have him scare it off, the coyote is rather small and cowardly it’s just desperate, I know desperate ones can be the worst, but if faced with a almost equal opponent it will back down.)
Fadedheart smelled fear. At least, he thought he did. The coyote below him would make a feast fit for all of WindClan-- and Fadedheart was just large enough to take it on. He leapt down from the high tree branch he was perched in, landing square on the coyote's neck. Being a relatively heavier cat certainly helped in this situation. He slashed the coyote's face with unrelenting swipes of his claws, and bit the ears of the beast. Finally, the coyote fell. Although still alive, it wouldn't be for long.

Then he remembered the scent that had brought him here. It was a feline scent... but not from a Clan he recognized.

"Hello?" He said, keeping all four paws on the expiring canine. "Is anyone there?"
Old October 16th, 2020, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beck View Post
Fadedheart smelled fear. At least, he thought he did. The coyote below him would make a feast fit for all of WindClan-- and Fadedheart was just large enough to take it on. He leapt down from the high tree branch he was perched in, landing square on the coyote's neck. Being a relatively heavier cat certainly helped in this situation. He slashed the coyote's face with unrelenting swipes of his claws, and bit the ears of the beast. Finally, the coyote fell. Although still alive, it wouldn't be for long.

Then he remembered the scent that had brought him here. It was a feline scent... but not from a Clan he recognized.

"Hello?" He said, keeping all four paws on the expiring canine. "Is anyone there?"
Lilian padded out from behind the tall grasses she was hiding behind, she smelled another cat, a tom, her fur bristled just a bit,
“T-thank you for saving me,” She meowed,”I could have died, thank you.”
She looked the tom over, “My name is Lilian Rosemary, And you are?”
Old October 16th, 2020, 09:31 AM
He we do not speak of

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post
Lilian padded out from behind the tall grasses she was hiding behind, she smelled another cat, a tom, her fur bristled just a bit,
“T-thank you for saving me,” She meowed,”I could have died, thank you.”
She looked the tom over, “My name is Lilian Rosemary, And you are?”
"My name is Fadedheart," the black and white tom replied, noting the fact this she-cat was, in fact, not from one of the clans. "Nice to meet you."