Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:51 AM
sparking a connection [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 03:42 AM
‘Second Impressions and...
Last post by alec
Today 03:33 AM
*insert creative name...
by ollie
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 03:09 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:11 AM

Old November 12th, 2016, 12:58 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: "War never changes.." [F4 RP]

Mike stood at the castle entrance, holding his sniper as he was voluntarily standing guard. humming a song to himself, he heard a violin playing, slowly getting louder, or rather, closer. a few seconds later, he saw Rebecca walk out of the castle entrance. She wasnt really his master, more than he was her friend.

"It looks like your headed off somewhere" Mike stated as she went by. "And without me" he said as he mocked emotional pain in his voice, trying to be humorous.
Old November 12th, 2016, 01:10 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Rebecca gave an amused huff at Mike’s words, stopping in her tracks and looking back at him with a raised eyebrow. “I am headed off to hunt some Ragstags, many some Stingwings.” She said and gestured to the land in front of her, “If you can’t survive being here by yourself without my company, then hurry up, slowpoke.” She adjusted the goggles on her face slightly and began to walk again. Henry, her blue cattle dog, ran around Mike excitedly for a few times and then scampered off to join his owner, padding a bit in front of her in case of danger as they slowly grew closer to Eastern Boston. Her rifle was gripped tightly between her fingers as she was constantly wondering if there would be wandering Feral Ghouls around his afternoon.
Old November 12th, 2016, 01:23 PM
Student Psychologist

"Alright, I gotta get someone else to cover my guard shift, but Ill catch up with you." Mike said, turning and heading back into the castle. after a few minutes of trying to find someone to cover for him, someone finally agreed. He quickly grabbed his stuff from his room in the castle, and started sprinting after Rebecca.

Catching up with her about 10 minutes later, he was completely prepared for anything, as he had several days of rations, medical supplies, camping equipment, all of his combat gear, and a 5 gallon tank of water, all of which was either in his side bag or attached to his custom made storage unit on the back of his power armor. "Any specific thing you are heading out to do? such as business with the brotherhood, or maybe trying to recruit more minutemen?" Mike asked.
Old November 12th, 2016, 01:43 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Rebecca shook her head. “I recruited a bunch of small communities yesterday for the minutemen, even a small family of three that lives on a farm out North on the beach.” She remarked, broken glass crunching under her feet as they walked through the quiet, dark streets of Boston, “I haven’t done business with the Brotherhood in a very long time. I just want to do my rounds here and see if there are any raiders still around. I also want to see if there are any good creatures to hunt farther west.” It was strangely quiet around here, but the General did not falter in walking. “Henry, go scout out ahead.” She gave a command to her canine and with a bark, he ran off down the street to see if it was safe. She glanced down the alley as they passed it, seeing a half-eaten carcass of a Brahmin surrounded by a small pack of 3-4 wild mongrels, which were horribly scarred, bald and skinny-looking creatures that barely represented dogs anymore. “We can’t have those things around this close to some of the settlements. Mike, take care of them.” She said, curious to see how he’d handle them.
Old November 12th, 2016, 01:54 PM
Student Psychologist

"ppfff, thats easy." Mike said. he pressed a button and pulled a grenade out of the carrier on his back, lobbing it at them, landing in the middle of the 4 of them and exploding a second later. they all died except for one, which had lost a leg and was now limping angrily at them. "aww, I was hoping to get them all with that." He said, pulling out his 10mm pistol from its holster and putting a single bullet into the mongrel's head, killing it instantly. "didnt want to have to worry about reloading either" he said, pressing a different button on his armor, opening a compartment for ammo, which he grabbed a single 10mm bullet from, ejected the magazine from his pistol, and reloaded the bullet into it.
Old November 12th, 2016, 01:57 PM
Constantly Tired

My Mood: Tired

(This rp looks fun. I'd join if I knew anything about Fallout...)

Please Quote or Mention me so I can see your replies.
Old November 12th, 2016, 02:01 PM
Student Psychologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
(Theres a bunch of stuff in the desc of the rp that can help you learn if you wanna join.)
Old November 12th, 2016, 02:03 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
You can always look at the links I provided in the first post. It's tells you about the weapons, creatures and land. I'd love to have more join!
Old November 12th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Your Local Fisherman

@Dizerel )

“Good job.” Rebecca said, nodding to Mike as she strolled down the alley to inspect the destruction within. The bodies of the mongrels laid on the cement, bloody and in various pieces. It was sad that such creatures had to receive this fate, but it was necessary for survival and protection. She shook her head and walked back out onto the cracked street, beginning to walk forward once again. Suddenly, Henry came running down the street towards them with several Bloatflys’ close behind him. A few blood-sucking maggots hung onto his side from the horrid insects.

Rebecca pulled out her pipe pistol from her side and aimed at the disgusting flies. “Nasty things..” She murmured, shooting a bullet into each one of them, making them explode into a gooey, awful mess that speckled the ground. The blue cattle dog whimpered and tried to bite off the gnawing maggots into his fur. The General quickly walked over to him, pulling the gross things off of the dog’s back. “There you go, buddy. All better.” She murmured, stroking his head. He gave her face a few happy licks, which made her smile.

Going back to her respected, mature demeanor, she looked back at Mike. “Let’s start heading West and see if there are any good hunts out there. Shoot anything that shoots back.” The young adult said before, slipping her pistol back into it’s holder and continuing back down the road, looking at the shattered windows and charred cars as they walked past them.

Last edited by Captain; November 12th, 2016 at 03:38 PM.
Old November 12th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Student Psychologist

"What if it is something that doesnt shoot back, but rather bites or claws back?" Mike asked humorously, following behind. He took a sip of the water from the large tank on his back, having a tube that runs from the water tank directly into the neckpiece of the power armor. Mike had his power armor for years, and it was one of the things he cared about most. He had built so many modifications into it that it was basically a mobile house, and also a tank that helped him in combat.