Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
medical malpractice...
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 11:21 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 11:12 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 11:07 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by wolfie
Today 10:58 PM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by paris
Today 10:50 PM

Old January 20th, 2021, 10:34 AM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: "You do have a name, right?" [Private!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by S t a r View Post

Good question, elf. Could he talk? Well, he couldn't open his newly sealed mouth. He tried to and it felt like his skin was being ripped apart. Pain. Another feeling, but this one.. didn't have a color. It was an embodiment. He stopped trying. His violet eyes staring at the elf. Not quite. This is really the only way. Because he took my mouth. Along with my color and wings. Now I'm just.. this. He looked longingly at the sky, missing his paradise of a home and his mouth, his wings, his color. He missed it all. Hmm, more desire. But no other emotions seemed to resurface yet. Nothing at all.
"So, you can't hurt me? You can't run away either..." Rolen carefully approached No-Name, and put him against a tree. He sat in front of it, his legs folded underneath him. "Could you maybe tell me more about yourself? I'd like to know more about you."

see you around wco <3
Old January 20th, 2021, 10:53 AM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post

"So, you can't hurt me? You can't run away either..." Rolen carefully approached No-Name, and put him against a tree. He sat in front of it, his legs folded underneath him. "Could you maybe tell me more about yourself? I'd like to know more about you."
He nodded at Rolen's not being able to hurt him remarks. He couldn't even do anything right now. Let alone walk. His legs and arms literally had holes in them. His wings were battered from the fall and he had no mouth to even speak. There isn't much to tell. I barely remember anything from up above. He looked up at the sky to show where "up above" was. It was just as beautiful up there as the legends had said. A complete paradise. But now, he was stuck here.
( aCK sorry again i'm presenting a presentation, i'll be back soon )

Baby, my phone!

Old January 20th, 2021, 11:31 AM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:

He nodded at Rolen's not being able to hurt him remarks. He couldn't even do anything right now. Let alone walk. His legs and arms literally had holes in them. His wings were battered from the fall and he had no mouth to even speak. There isn't much to tell. I barely remember anything from up above. He looked up at the sky to show where "up above" was. It was just as beautiful up there as the legends had said. A complete paradise. But now, he was stuck here.
( aCK sorry again i'm presenting a presentation, i'll be back soon )
[It okie!]

"What's "up above" mean? Heaven? Or the sky?" Rolen tilted his head. He sat by No-Name, carefully studying his wings. They were damaged, but they were still intact. He held them carefully, making sure not to hurt him at all. "I could take you home and help you, but you have to promise not to hurt me."

see you around wco <3
Old January 20th, 2021, 11:42 AM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:

[It okie!]

"What's "up above" mean? Heaven? Or the sky?" Rolen tilted his head. He sat by No-Name, carefully studying his wings. They were damaged, but they were still intact. He held them carefully, making sure not to hurt him at all. "I could take you home and help you, but you have to promise not to hurt me."
He just stared at the sky, Depends on what you believe in. He didn't even feel the elf touch his wings. He was, one, busy staring at the sky and two, he couldn't feel his wings. They were numb. He was just now noticing, so he tried to move them. All they did was twitch. He seemed alarmed now. He grabbed his wings and bent them, then unbent then with his hands. He let go of them and tried to move them again, they slightly moved but not very much. His wings.. they must've been broken. Great. There was no way he could get back up there now.. You can't get me home. And it looks like I'm not going anywhere. My wings are broken. The voice sounded a lot less bland than he felt. He was terrified. He wouldn't be able to get home now! Fear. What color was that? Hm. Wasn't it.. Orange? Or was it purple? Was he afraid instead of desiring? Maybe. He couldn't remember now. His memory seemed to be doing worse. No, remember. Remember. You have to. He shook his head vigorously and suddenly he remembered. Purple was fear. Desire was orange. He was already afraid. Fear. He didn't notice, but his violet eyes began to glow as fear entered him. Fear was so fickle. But fear was necessary. Too bad he felt fear. Too bad.

Baby, my phone!

Last edited by S t a r; January 20th, 2021 at 11:42 AM.
Old January 20th, 2021, 12:01 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:

He just stared at the sky, Depends on what you believe in. He didn't even feel the elf touch his wings. He was, one, busy staring at the sky, and two, he couldn't feel his wings. They were numb. He was just now noticing, so he tried to move them. All they did was a twitch. He seemed alarmed now. He grabbed his wings and bent them, then unbent then with his hands. He let go of them and tried to move them again, they slightly moved but not very much. His wings.. they must've been broken. Great. There was no way he could get back up there now.. You can't get me home. And it looks like I'm not going anywhere. My wings are broken. The voice sounded a lot less bland than he felt. He was terrified. He wouldn't be able to get home now! Fear. What color was that? Hm. Wasn't it.. Orange? Or was it purple? Was he afraid instead of desiring? Maybe. He couldn't remember now. His memory seemed to be doing worse. No, remember. Remember. You have to. He shook his head vigorously and suddenly he remembered. Purple was fear. Desire was orange. He was already afraid. Fear. He didn't notice, but his violet eyes began to glow as fear entered him. Fear was so fickle. But fear was necessary. Too bad he felt fear. Too bad.
"No, to my home. I can patch up your wounds there. Your wings seem broken from what you're trying to do. Don't try to move them, you'll only make it worse. All I have to do carry you a short while. It won't that long." Rolen picked him up, and almost dropped him. He weighed a lot. Crimson blood dripped from his hands, and he began walking. He would have to pick up his books later. I hope no one steals them.,. Books are hard to find these days...

see you around wco <3
Old January 20th, 2021, 12:13 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:

"No, to my home. I can patch up your wounds there. Your wings seem broken from what you're trying to do. Don't try to move them, you'll only make it worse. All I have to do carry you a short while. It won't that long." Rolen picked him up, and almost dropped him. He weighed a lot. Crimson blood dripped from his hands, and he began walking. He would have to pick up his books later. I hope no one steals them.,. Books are hard to find these days...
Woah. Wait wait, no. He was heavy. And he knew it. He rolled out of the elf's arm. Nope. I can walk by myself. ..I think. He slowly got to his feet. Stumbled. Stumbled. And began to limp walk. Ouch. He stumbled and fell a couple of times but managed to walk. So.. where is this home of yours? He waited for the elf to catch up, seeing as he had no clue where this elf's home was. His wings twitched slightly and ached. Well, at least he could feel them now.

Baby, my phone!

Old January 20th, 2021, 12:36 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:

Woah. Wait wait, no. He was heavy. And he knew it. He rolled out of the elf's arm. Nope. I can walk by myself. ..I think. He slowly got to his feet. Stumbled. Stumbled. And began to limp walk. Ouch. He stumbled and fell a couple of times but managed to walk. So.. where is this home of yours? He waited for the elf to catch up, seeing as he had no clue where this elf's home was. His wings twitched slightly and ached. Well, at least he could feel them now.
"You can't walk. You have holes in your legs, you're too injured to walk. Here," Rolen made the winged creature lean against him, and he put an arm under his arm. "It isn't too far. Just a few more minutes. It's a nice cabin, quite big. " Rolen kind of held him upright, making sure he didn't fall.

see you around wco <3
Old January 20th, 2021, 12:49 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:

"You can't walk. You have holes in your legs, you're too injured to walk. Here," Rolen made the winged creature lean against him, and he put an arm under his arm. "It isn't too far. Just a few more minutes. It's a nice cabin, quite big. " Rolen kind of held him upright, making sure he didn't fall.
He seemed alright with leaning on the elf instead. He used the elf for support and stumbled along, interesting. Wasn't this.. elf afraid of him a little bit ago? How odd. Was it because he was injured that the elf changed his mind? Maybe. Hmm.. Was that.. yellow? That was yellow. Happiness and joy. Ah, even more interesting. Purple and yellow hues began to flow around him. Now he had two colors. Now he just needed all of them. He smiled a little, happiness. Joy. Such a great emotion.. there seemed to be more yellow than purple due to him being.. well, happy. It worked like that. Depending on what he felt, that color would show more than the others. He looked over at the elf. Hm. This elf.. didn't appear to have much color. But then again, he'd only regained two of his colors. So he was probably only able to see those two. He looked away and back at the sky. Blue.. why was the sky blue if it was so whimsical and joy-filled? Blue was sadness. So why was the sky blue? Good question.

Baby, my phone!

Old January 20th, 2021, 12:55 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:

He seemed alright with leaning on the elf instead. He used the elf for support and stumbled along, interesting. Wasn't this.. elf afraid of him a little bit ago? How odd. Was it because he was injured that the elf changed his mind? Maybe. Hmm... Was that.. yellow? That was yellow. Happiness and joy. Ah, even more interesting. Purple and yellow hues began to flow around him. Now he had two colors. Now he just needed all of them. He smiled a little, happiness. Joy. Such a great emotion... there seemed to be more yellow than purple due to him being.. well, happy. It worked like that. Depending on what he felt, that color would show more than the others. He looked over at the elf. Hm. This elf.. didn't appear to have many colors. But then again, he'd only regained two of his colors. So he was probably only able to see those two. He looked away and back at the sky. Blue.. why was the sky blue if it was so whimsical and joy-filled? Blue was sad. So why was the sky blue? Good question.
"There are colors coming out of you?! How? What?!" Rolen paused for a second, trying to grasp that there were colors emitting from No-Name. He froze in place, staring at it. "It's only purple and yellow... How come? Why are there only certain colors that come out of you?" He still held the winged beast up, he just stood in place. He really needed a better name for the guy. No-Name and "winged beast" won't do it. What type of nickname suits this thing? He thought about a nickname for some time.

see you around wco <3
Old January 20th, 2021, 01:20 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:

"There are colors coming out of you?! How? What?!" Rolen paused for a second, trying to grasp that there were colors emitting from No-Name. He froze in place, staring at it. "It's only purple and yellow... How come? Why are there only certain colors that come out of you?" He still held the winged beast up, he just stood in place. He really needed a better name for the guy. No-Name and "winged beast" won't do it. What type of nickname suits this thing? He thought about a nickname for some time.
Slowly, he held his hand up to the colors and they wrapped around his hand. I'm.. something. I can't remember what. But I'm only purple and yellow right now because.. those are the only colors I've regained. His purple eyes flashed as he remembered something. Something.. dark. He felt afraid. Afraid. Fear. His eyes glowed as he was afraid. There was more purple than yellow now. This.. thing towered over him. And then it said something. "ѓใşĩ๊l. ĩ k๑ǿŵ ŵĥใţ ŷǿʉ dĩd." His fear was amplified. Until he returned to reality, the flashback ending as soon as it had begun. He stumbled, falling over onto the ground. Ouch.

Baby, my phone!