Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 03:42 PM
OC Sale lol
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 03:40 PM
Are you, are you, coming...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 03:40 PM
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by paris
Today 03:39 PM

Old February 25th, 2023, 12:20 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default ~SKYCLAN: FAWNPAWS DREAM HERB GARDEN!~

——————
~ SKYCLAN: FawnPaws Herb Garden! ~
This takes place in a dream! It’s a teaching spot.

(Current herb garden status; HEALTHY AND THRIVING!)
!Do not post here unless given permission! Scroll to the bottom to read about the rules with the herb garden!
——————

——————

It was late leaf-bare and the snow was beginning to melt away… Stars surrounded a small, fawn like molly… FawnPaw had rested up rather well since the whole falling through the ice incident a couple weeks ago. She was back up and kicking it. The fawn-like molly had a genius idea that would help SkyClan in the future as the clan recovered. She had headed out with many different herb seeds and decided she was going to create a secure herb garden for her clan!

The brown she-cat had no idea how she would do this alone but it was worth a shot. She remembered seeing a clearing with four rather bare, basically dead trees… OH! That could be the base for it! She also happened to remember the two leg fence she saw when she went herb hunting for LichenPaw… Hm… Maybe she could follow the same idea as the two legs! As she came up with ideas, she cleared the thin layer of snow in between the four rather dead trees…

She didn’t have much time, for her legs were already beginning to quiver from the pressure put on them. FawnPaw places the seeds in a secure area and begins to gather sticks and vines… She had an idea in her mind of how she wanted it to look. She could wrap the dry vines carefully around the trees and secure it with sticks, maybe getting some thorns too! As the molly began to think, she got to work…

Twist, wrap, snap, wrap, repeat! FawnPaw was exhausted but the garden walls look great! It was time she started planting the seeds. First, she softened the rich soil by digging at it. Standing there, she came up with a great idea to divide the garden into sections… but with what… thinking for a moment, FawnPaws eyes lit up. STONES!

The fawn-like molly quickly staggered off to find as many stones as she could. Some smooth, rough, big and small. Proud of her findings, she arrived back at the garden and began diving it into sections… One for lavender, one for marigold, ginger, and many more. Once done, it was time for the planting…

She wondered how hard it would be to take care of this… Maybe it was too early to plant them… FawnPaw shook her head. If other medicine cats could do it, she could too! A bit of doubt filled her mind as she realized she wasn’t a medicine cat… FawnPaw had taken some herbs from the medicine den to plant them… What if she failed because she didn’t have the knowledge? The clan was so low on herbs and she couldn’t help seeing them struggle… it was worth a shot!

FawnPaw hesitantly began planting the herbs, one by one, allowing her small white paws to get all muddy. The digging was rather harsh on her weak legs but that didn’t matter to her at all. FawnPaw was helping the clan and that mattered more than how much her legs could take. She found herself having fun with all the digging and planting.

It didn’t take long till the fun was over. FawnPaw stepped back from her work with a proud grin… It took her all day… no, night- but she did it…! The stars were beginning to hide themselves as the fawn-like molly looked up with a grin. A smile like never before shun on her face. “I… I did it! Are you- Are you l-looking?! I’m not useless! I’m-I-I’m not!” She yells as more stars faded away… It was almost as If they were giving her their approval and leaving...

The speckled she-cat took a moment to admire her work once more than happily wobbled away… She would check this garden everyday… and in a couple moons, she would make the clan proud… medicine cat or not, FawnPaw would help this clan as much as she could. That was a promise… She would learn with this dream garden…

As her eyes fluttered open, FawnPaw wondered what EggPaw was up to and hoped they could share a mouse together…
——————
PLEASE READ WHAT IS BELOW!
——————

~ !IMPORTANT! Information! !IMPORTANT! ~
Though it’s not exactly private, I want to keep this to select people.
This is a dream garden! Although Fawn built it, it is ran by a starclan cat!
You may only visit FawnPaws herb garden if you were either invited by her or are a cat with medical knowledge that knows about the herb garden.
To visit alone, you must be given permission by me, simply ask in a vm and make sure you read the history post of it.
You may not negatively change or destroy the garden unless I AND a high rank says to.
Planting more herbs or caring for it is allowed and encouraged when visiting the herb garden.
Herb patrols can head to the garden, guided by FawnPaw, but to keep track we will have a system.
——————
~ HERB STORE ~
The garden currently has;
+ 3 ginger
+ 3 marigold
+ 4 Lavender
+ 3 catmint
+ 2 cobweb (on the walls of the garden!)
+
+

There is 2 more spots for herb planting!
Vm me before you plant a herb!
Medicine cats or high ranks out alone can bring back 3 herbs.
THE NUMBER OF HOW MANY HERBS MUST NEVER REACH 0 OR NO HERBS WILL REGROW.
If you want a herb to reach 0, ask me first so I can plan accordingly!
——————
Cats allowed to visit/care for the herb garden without permission!
-

Users that can give permission to your cat to visit the garden!
-

——————

Last edited by Dakotaa; February 26th, 2023 at 08:09 AM.
Old February 25th, 2023, 11:12 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ~SKYCLAN: FAWNPAWS HERB GARDEN!~

^^