Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 05:20 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:16 PM
✶~Epiales silly art shop~✶
by Epiales
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 05:16 PM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by Poprock
Today 05:13 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Moondapple
Today 05:13 PM

Old February 11th, 2023, 02:00 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default a lion's pride [solo roleplays]

Lots of new changes were surely on the horizon for SkyClan, each of which excited Lionfeather. The ginger tom had emerged from the warriors' den early, stretching his legs and arching his back and separating all four toe beans to ensure complete fluidity. Just beyond the rise of the trees the sun was poking out; a perfect time to get started on his day. Observing the waking Clan for the briefest of moments, the tom finally turned and started at a quick trot out of camp.

The territory was starting to bounce back after a rather horrendous leaf-bare. Prey was seen more frequently and the air wasn't as chilly. Rivers that cut through weren't frozen and worms were poking their way out of the thawed soil. But most importantly; plants. Nature was beginning to regrow and with it, Lionfeather's heart. "Hello, my little buds," he purred as he passed a patch of dandelions, using a paw to graze them gently before moving on - the tip of his tail lifting them as well.

Soon enough his paws led him to his favorite spot; a rather bountiful meadow with lots of birds and butterflies and golden and green and blue flowers. Well, in greenleaf. Newleaf had made everything smaller and less... blossom-y. Not that Lionfeather found it any less beautiful. Settling down amongst a patch of sprouting blue flowers he took a moment to smell them. "Ahhhhhhh." It truly was a beautiful day.

Lifting his head to the skies above, the pale ginger tabby had a feeling of... longing. Something unknown calling to him, he wasn't sure exactly what it was. But soon enough a smile once again stretched across his face and he nodded as if the winds breeze has spoken to him while passing by. "Yes, I do, don't I?" A soft chuckle and Lionfeather batted a paw in the air dismissively before going back to his observations.