Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ink Blot's Introduction
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:32 PM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 02:31 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:18 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:14 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 15th, 2018, 11:30 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Driving Out The River

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

A small silver swirled feline dashed out of the warriors den her fur that had been ruffled with sleep now stood on end. The smell of WindClan and SkyClan stuck up the whole clearing. They were attacking this early in the morning! ThunderClan had arrived shortly after wards to help but this silver felon hated the idea of fighting alongside ThunderClan. How dare they attack our Camp! This is RiverClan's land! Dolphinsplash thought a low growl rumbling in her chest. She'd show any cat who dared to attack her home. They'd pay with their own blood! Eyes blazing the apprentice sized warrior charged in to battle behind the deputy. She admired Rowanflower, though didn't want her job at all. Tail lashing behind her the small warrior raced her blazing eyes over the battle These fox-hearted cowards are going to see what it is to attack RiverClan. They'll get their pelts ripped off! We won't stand for this! Fallenstar won't stand for this! The silver swirled molly declared claws scrapping the sandy floor. Finally spotting a cat that wasn't attacking any cat at the moment Dolphinsplash raced at the SkyClan warrior and jumping at her back. "Foxeart! What kind of warrior attacks another's camp!" She spat attempting to dig her claws into the much larger warrior's shoulders. With her small size she looked like an apprentice and with her rash actions there was no wonder why she was only thought to be about 8-9 moons. "Trying to kill our kits?! Our Elders?!" She added voice filled with hate and furry.
Owlflame's marigold gaze had been too busy watching the fighting around her to have had any idea of the Riverclan warrior charging toward her defenseless back. Concerned eyes had been searching the clearing, scanning the mass of pelt colors for Dawnfrost's familiar form praying to Starclan that the Bengal she-cat was safe. Out of nowhere, a large weight came down upon her back, sharp claws cutting into her skin and the large she-cat couldn't help but yell out in pain. The silvery she-cat quickly kicked off, jumping around and doing her best to get the Riverclanner off of her. She could have rolled over, effectively smothering the she-cat with her much heftier form, but such a violent approach wasn't necessary. She needn't harm the apprentice, as it would seem, when she could just throw her off without too much force required. Still, the pain encasing her shoulders wasn't helping her "non-violent" approach. She could just about make out the she-cat's venomous words, the anger lacing her voice enough to intimidate even Owlflame. "I'm here acting on orders, I'm not here to kill anyone!" She defended, guilt rising up within her and fueling her 'rage' enough to just about throw the she-cat off. She wasn't angry with her, or Riverclan for that matter. Right now she was angry with Grousestar - what in Starclan's name was he thinking siding with Blazingstar's war-mongering ways?! But no matter how much it pained her to remain loyal to Skyclan and it's leader, in her eyes, she had no other options. Skyclan was her home, regardless of who was in power; she had to defend it like everyone else. Her marigold eyes stared at the Riverclan she-cat, her posture low and defensive as she did her best to ignore the pain radiating from her shoulders. For an apprentice, the she-cat had extremely sharp claws and an immense amount of strength. Owlflame would have been impressed, had she not been her foe at the moment. "I don't want to fight." Her plea was likely to fall on deaf ears, the aggression displayed from the riverclan 'apprentice' enough to convince Owlflame her words would change nothing about their current interaction. One of them had to lose, and Owlflame wasn't prepared to allow herself to. Not yet. The battle had barely begun, she couldn't sneak away like some coward. She had to win. But so did Dolphinsplash, and her cause was much more justifed than Owlflame's.
Old September 15th, 2018, 03:16 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

| Windclan open! |

This was her first real battle, her first real chance to prove herself to Blazingstar, to Windclan that she was a true warrior. Call it blind loyalty, but Adderheart didn't think about why they were attacking Riverclan, or why they were trying to drive this clan out. All that mattered to her was that they succeeded in their goal and made Blazingstar happy. Perhaps she'd even be recognized for her bravery and skill, perhaps she'd finally be noticed.
Though Blazingstar wasn't here right now, she's sure Buttercupbreeze would pass along the message if she saw Adderheart doing well. So now it was time to prove herself.
After the yowl was given to attack, her clanmates, Skyclan cats and soon Shadowclan cats poured into the clearing.
"For Windclan!" Yowled out the young golden tabby molly as she rushed in, claws unsheathed and fur bristling. Within seconds the Riverclan clearing had descended into chaos as all of the clans came to battle, but it was clear that this was mostly one sided. Two clans versus three, and even Adderheart was surprised to see the Skyclan cats there. Were they allies with Windclan now? Doesn't matter. Wildly her head would sweep from side to side to try to find the first Riverclan or Thunderclan cat to fight. They will be driven out if she has anything to say about it.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old September 15th, 2018, 03:46 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
| Windclan open! |

This was her first real battle, her first real chance to prove herself to Blazingstar, to Windclan that she was a true warrior. Call it blind loyalty, but Adderheart didn't think about why they were attacking Riverclan, or why they were trying to drive this clan out. All that mattered to her was that they succeeded in their goal and made Blazingstar happy. Perhaps she'd even be recognized for her bravery and skill, perhaps she'd finally be noticed.
Though Blazingstar wasn't here right now, she's sure Buttercupbreeze would pass along the message if she saw Adderheart doing well. So now it was time to prove herself.
After the yowl was given to attack, her clanmates, Skyclan cats and soon Shadowclan cats poured into the clearing.
"For Windclan!" Yowled out the young golden tabby molly as she rushed in, claws unsheathed and fur bristling. Within seconds the Riverclan clearing had descended into chaos as all of the clans came to battle, but it was clear that this was mostly one sided. Two clans versus three, and even Adderheart was surprised to see the Skyclan cats there. Were they allies with Windclan now? Doesn't matter. Wildly her head would sweep from side to side to try to find the first Riverclan or Thunderclan cat to fight. They will be driven out if she has anything to say about it.
The brown spotted tabby swam viciously through the crowd, green orbs blazing with hatred for all this turmoil. As much as the tom hated war, he would never back down from a fight. It was always his duty to serve the Clan, even if it costed him his own life. He was a skillful fighter, and rarely lost a duel in previous battles. While he had his doubts about StarClan, the tom couldn't deny the anger in the clouds above all of this. It was an unfair fight, after all. Two against three….how cruel are they?! This whole war is mousebrained! Chestnutfall tried to keep alert in the swarm of vicious warriors, searching for any SkyClan or WindClan cat to take on. These Clans were destroying his home and he wouldn't allow that. Suddenly the yowl of a WindClanner caught his attention, their sharp “righteous” battle cry ticking his ear with irritation. This battle is not for glory!! The RiverClan warrior lunged himself at the golden tabby, claws unsheathed for a hefty blow to the she-cat’s backside. “You fox-hearted fool!” Chestnutfall hissed, ready to fight for his Clan once more.
Old September 16th, 2018, 05:00 AM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Warriorsfan101~ View Post
“I-I don’t k-know.” She strutted to him. “But I’m scared..”
Shadepaw pushed her behind him. "Don't worry. I'll be right here for you." he whispered in a calm voice. A stood from Windclan lunged at him, but he gave the cat a bite on the neck and sent him scurrying away.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 16th, 2018, 07:45 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ ShadowClan has arrived! ]

Windygale walked quickly, his long legs easily making each stride. He could already hear fighting up ahead, and his gut clenched. The only reason he was doing this as because Goldenstar couldn’t. He glanced back for a single moment at the warriors and apprentices following him. Oh, they looked so brave, so prepared, eager to show off their skills. Some of them wouldn’t make it back to ShadowClan. The fluffy feline shuddered at the thought. He then stumbled, momentarily losing his balance, before focusing on the path ahead and the shrieks of battle growing ever louder. He flattened his ears, trying to drown out the sound.

He arrived on the brink of RiverClan clearing. Or, as he would describe it, chaos.

His amber eyes grew wide at the sight of the RiverClan cats, painfully at a disadvantage. They weren’t outnumbered, as ThunderClan was there seemingly fighting with them, but his - no, Goldenstar’s Clan tipped the scale. For a few moments anxiety gripped his chest, making his breathing shallow. When it finally released him. He had stopped worrying. There was nothing he could do to stop this battle. And he had to do what Goldenstar ordered. So, as loudly as he could, he yowled, and leapt into the fray.

“ShadowClan! Attack!

[ OPEN! ]

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; September 16th, 2018 at 07:46 AM.
Old September 16th, 2018, 07:47 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverNight View Post

[SkyClan, Open!]

Dawnfrost padded shiftily into battle, forcing her tail not to tuck between her hind legs. You can do this, Dawnfrost...do this for SkyClan. She was never the fighter type, and war made her extremely uncomfortable. The negative energy filled the clearing and darkened the sky. Oh my...looks like even StarClan disapproves. Her ears flattened in irritation, then she shook her head and cleared her thoughts. Once Grousestar lead her into the clearing, the bengal she-cat rushed her way through the haze of fighting felines. It was time for battle. Her senses were sharp and aware of her surroundings, waiting for someone else to attack her first. She didn’t believe in starting fights, so Dawnfrost merely kept alert and searched for anyone who needed assistance in battle. Luckily, her claws were naturally long, so unsheathing for a surprise attack was less of a concern for her.
Echopool padded out of the warriors den only too see her camp had been attacked she clenched her jaws as her claws shot out from her black bass, her green and blue eyes were glazed with anger and a bit of fear... she zeroed in on a cat with SkyClan scent just wafting off her she started too prepared too pounce on the cat. Her black pelt was hard too see with the storm, her white chestfur was your best shot at seeing her. She had had hightened senses but now she was the attacker, the one this SkyClan shecat should fear so why was it going through her head that she was afraid? She didn’t know so then. She pounced attempting to land on the Shecats shoulders and pin her down..
Old September 16th, 2018, 08:03 AM
smol hooligan child

[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Australis View Post

[ ShadowClan has arrived! ]

Windygale walked quickly, his long legs easily making each stride. He could already hear fighting up ahead, and his gut clenched. The only reason he was doing this as because Goldenstar couldn’t. He glanced back for a single moment at the warriors and apprentices following him. Oh, they looked so brave, so prepared, eager to show off their skills. Some of them wouldn’t make it back to ShadowClan. The fluffy feline shuddered at the thought. He then stumbled, momentarily losing his balance, before focusing on the path ahead and the shrieks of battle growing ever louder. He flattened his ears, trying to drown out the sound.

He arrived on the brink of RiverClan clearing. Or, as he would describe it, chaos.

His amber eyes grew wide at the sight of the RiverClan cats, painfully at a disadvantage. They weren’t outnumbered, as ThunderClan was there seemingly fighting with them, but his - no, Goldenstar’s Clan tipped the scale. For a few moments anxiety gripped his chest, making his breathing shallow. When it finally released him. He had stopped worrying. There was nothing he could do to stop this battle. And he had to do what Goldenstar ordered. So, as loudly as he could, he yowled, and leapt into the fray.

“ShadowClan! Attack!

[ OPEN! ]
Though Splashdrift was no young cat she still had to fight do her clan her tail was up in the air waving back and fourth her orange eyes had a almost piercing look to them and she was staring Streight at Windygale. Would it make her hated in ShadowClan for attacking the deputy? Yes. But it would make her loved in RiverClan she unleashed her claws which had most definitely seen a few battles in her long lifetime.

She paced around the deputy ”How dare you attack us in our own camp” Her voice was somewhere in between a snarl and a hiss which was rare from this sweet cat. Her gray fur was fluffed out and bristling her teeth bared and her long claws out this was a cat ready for battle.

Then with little warning she lunges at him claws first, trying to jump on his shoulders

Last edited by gemini; September 16th, 2018 at 08:09 AM.
Old September 16th, 2018, 08:39 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripple View Post

Though Splashdrift was no young cat she still had to fight do her clan her tail was up in the air waving back and fourth her orange eyes had a almost piercing look to them and she was staring Streight at Windygale. Would it make her hated in ShadowClan for attacking the deputy? Yes. But it would make her loved in RiverClan she unleashed her claws which had most definitely seen a few battles in her long lifetime.

She paced around the deputy ”How dare you attack us in our own camp” Her voice was somewhere in between a snarl and a hiss which was rare from this sweet cat. Her gray fur was fluffed out and bristling her teeth bared and her long claws out this was a cat ready for battle.

Then with little warning she lunges at him claws first, trying to jump on his shoulders

A she-cat quickly approached him, hissing at him. He simply stood, a conflicted look on his face for the slightest of moments. He blinked once, twice, then focused his amber hues on the incoming cat. He didn’t flinch at her insults, but inside he wanted to run. Fighting was wrong, he couldn’t do this. But he stood, frozen, as if his paws were rooted to the ground.

Finally, the fluffy tom hissed back, “You try leading a Clan, huh!” He half yowled, half spat back, realizing all of the stress this had put on him. He looked at the gray cat with wide amber eyes before she lunged. Windygale crouched defensively, dodging the attack. Well, so he thought. The cat’s claws snagged his shoulder, causing him to screech in pain. Still, he refused to fight back.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; September 16th, 2018 at 08:40 AM.
Old September 16th, 2018, 08:48 AM
smol hooligan child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Australis View Post

A she-cat quickly approached him, hissing at him. He simply stood, a conflicted look on his face for the slightest of moments. He blinked once, twice, then focused his amber hues on the incoming cat. He didn’t flinch at her insults, but inside he wanted to run. Fighting was wrong, he couldn’t do this. But he stood, frozen, as if his paws were rooted to the ground.

Finally, the fluffy tom hissed back, “You try leading a Clan, huh!” He half yowled, half spat back, realizing all of the stress this had put on him. He looked at the gray cat with wide amber eyes before she lunged. Windygale crouched defensively, dodging the attack. Well, so he thought. The cat’s claws snagged his shoulder, causing him to screech in pain. Still, he refused to fight back.
”You think I want to do this?” She hissed as him as she felt her claws sink into his shoulders her voice was clearly mad. She felt bad about attacking because he wasn’t fighting back, she wasn’t going to backdown either. Splashdrift loves her clan, her kit who was almost a warrior, the life she had lived. She dug one claw into his shoulder feeling the scarlet blood pool up.

She twitched her ears, and tail her orange eyes still feirce though they may have had a tinge of regret for attacking him, of course because he lead his clan into battle she assumed he was looking for a fight. “Why did you bring your clan here if your to scared to fight?” She sneered at him this was rare to see Splashdrift this angry and aggressive. She waited for him to do something before she furthered her attack
Old September 16th, 2018, 10:39 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripple View Post
Echopool padded out of the warriors den only too see her camp had been attacked she clenched her jaws as her claws shot out from her black bass, her green and blue eyes were glazed with anger and a bit of fear... she zeroed in on a cat with SkyClan scent just wafting off her she started too prepared too pounce on the cat. Her black pelt was hard too see with the storm, her white chestfur was your best shot at seeing her. She had had hightened senses but now she was the attacker, the one this SkyClan shecat should fear so why was it going through her head that she was afraid? She didn’t know so then. She pounced attempting to land on the Shecats shoulders and pin her down..
Dawnfrost had been sneaking around near the edge of the clearing, avoiding to get in any cat’s way. While her mind should have been on the war, all she kept thinking about was if Owlflame was okay. There was no way to spot the silvery she-cat in this swarm of felines, but Dawnfrost prayed over and over in her head that she would be alright. She did, however, keep alert on her surroundings. The bengal she-cat had large blue eyes that were good at capturing light in the darkness, though with the constant movement and noise, it was hard for her to focus. Just then, a sharp pain shot through her shoulders. Dawnfrost growled in pain, and the impact toppled her a little, but thankfully her large structure and claws that were dug into the earth kept her ground. Quickly facing the attacker, she wasn't surprised to see an angry dark-furred RiverClanner. “Please, we shouldn't fight! This is wrong!” Dawnfrost yowled through all the hissing. Her fierce blue eyes sharpened, realizing that this warrior was not here to reason. Fine. Let’s fight. Unsheathing her naturally long claws, the bengal she-cat swiped a hefty paw towards the Riverclanner’s face.
Closed Thread