Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 6th, 2019, 10:57 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Turned Tides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@Starfall @Mistletoe

As the blurry tom stopped Buttercupbreeze delta but relieved. Yeah that me t she'd have to fight him, which she didn't want to but she couldn't just due. What would happen to Quiverkit if she never came back? As a snarl brushed her face she was instantly drawn back from her thoughts. Now was no time to lose focus, she didn't have lives to spare like leaders did. the tang of stinky fish stung her nostrils as Fallenstar stepped closer to her his breath tugging her whiskers. He's so narrow minded! I did nothing beside try to stop this war! Before she could respond to his remark another creamy feline landed beside her sending dust flying. It took her a second to realize the feline was not against her. Windygale!? Buttercup realized in surprise before turning her attention back to the ebony tom.
Actually pleased that the ShadowClan tom had created a cloud of dust the bushy tailed feline made sure to keep in eye on the leader through the puffs of dirt. With Windygale's help maybe they could convince Falenstar to stop. Then we'd just have everyone else. Her hope soon faded though her determination stuck. "I could ask you the same thing." She remarked narrowing her eyes. She didn't want to fight but all her anger and thoughts and opinions seemed to just come out as if she couldn't control herself. Though claws struck into her paw making her jerk holding back a yowl of pain and surprise. Clinching her teeth s she tensed her whole body only to find herself stuck on the leaders words. A kit was killed?! Who could kill a kit! She was wordless no she had to respond. "No one deserves that! Kits shouldn't be involved in war!" She cried letting more emotions into her words then she wanted. Sorrow but her, kits didn't deserve to be in pain. They were so young and innocent.
"You think I wanted this to happen?!" Buttercup asked though she fell silent as she realized Windygale was saying he was willing to die right there. Worst of all Fallenstar was treating to take up the offer. Instinctively the creamy molly pulled her paw back once it was free, blood running down and dripping through her toes. She couldn't let more death happen right in front of her.
"Would you really kill us just to get to Blazingstar?" She asked ready to defend Windygale if Fallenstar struck. It was obvious the tom was willing to die instead of fight. She had to keep on her toes, be ready for whatever might happen, anything could. She could die anyone could. The only one who wasn't in any danger was Fallenstar, he probably had plenty of lives, he's only been leader for a few seasons. Stay calm your acting to rashly it's going to get you killed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

He knew that the ebony tom wasn't joking. Even if they were about the same size, he knew that the leader had more weight than him and could very easily swat him aside, even if Windygame did fight back. Blood pounded in his ears, very nearly drowning out Buttercupbreeze's words. All he heard was "Kits shouldn't be involved in war!" Wait. What did the leader do?

"You," He growled at Fallenstar, outraged. "You hurt a KIT?!" This was the first he had heard of that. How dare he?! For all of his wrongdoings, Windy never suspected that Fallenstar would stoop low enough to harm - or even kill - a kit. That was against the warrior code for StarClan's sake! "You are no leader!" he yowled, anger finally seeping in. It made his heart race, made his eyes narrow. But he still didn't unsheathe a claw. "I feel sorry for the RiverClanners who have to be led by a fool! A KIT KILLING FOOL!"

The light-furred feline made sure to yowl at the top of his lungs, so loudly that StarClan themselves could hear it. If he was going to die, he was going to die protecting his cause. Stepping in front of Buttercupbreeze, he flashed her a look of pure acceptance. "Kill me if you want! But just remember that I never lifted a claw against you!" He knew that cats would care if he died. That meant that there were more cats who knew how far someone was willing to go in order to kill someone else. "StarClan, save us all."
"I talked about peace, but that ended the second Blazingstar hopped of the seastones, declerations of war rolling off his tongue." he snarled, ears pinned to the sides of his skull. "You should get your idiot of a leader under control." words frosty, "He must be getting old, his mind isn't working right." Of course, he wasn't one to talk, voices constantly murmuring as he lay awake at night.

Lapis hues blazed with anger, tail lashing behind him, fur fluffing up. How dare she. How dare she say that now. She had no right. She wasn't the one who suffered through it, she wasn't the queen who lost their kit, she wasn't there, mouse lengths away. She wasn't the one who wasn't fast enough to save her. Fallenstar let out a growl "You tell that to teh Skyclan warrior that did it. You tell that to the Skyclan patrol that raided our camp. YOU TELL THAT TO THE DISGRACE OF A TOM WHO CALLS HIMSELF THE SKYCLAN LEADER!" he howled, "We don't need your pity, we'll take your honor as a warrior for compensation." he snarled.

However, just as he was going to jump at Buttercupbreeze, the former Skyclan deputy spoke up, the toms voice ringing in his ears as clear as the hooting of an owl. The ebony leader saw nothing but red, and within a span of seconds he had shoved the tan colored tom down, claws buried in his shoulders, a dust cloud surrounding them. "HOW DARE." he spat, fangs inches from the toms face, "YOU ACCUSE ME OF KILLING ONE OF MY OWN." he tightened his grip on the others shoulders, tail lashing behind him, the former Windclan deputy forgotten. The leader of Windclan forgotten. Windygale was his target now, the target of his rage. Fallenstar leaned down, muzzle pressed up against the smaller toms ear, lashes brushing against the tan cheeks, "You're no warrior. And the forest will be a better place without you." he whispered. Aware of the slashes he was recieving, minor cuts that could easily be healed. But he wasn't totally sure about that, his whole body was numb, both his mind and body actually.

Mind noisy. Cats yowling. Howling. Wind? Cats. Warriors. Claws out. Must kill? Kill to stop noise. Yes no more noise.

Sharp claws sliced soft flesh, tan coat now splashed with russet...no...crimson. Blood? His blood? No. Not his blood. Their blood. It was their blood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post

@Starfall

The dark tabby growled and kicked the apprentice away. "I belong in the medicine den," Tallmarsh replied sharply. "And that's where you'll be if you keep testing me." She flicked her tail towards the middle of the heated battle. "If you want to find Passionstar, he's gonna be somewhere in that mess. But I suggest you stay out of it." She stood up straight again in a non-fighting but still defensive stance. Her green eyes were steely as she glared at the apprentice. During her time as ThunderClan's medicine cat, she'd had to learn how to be nicer to others, but out here on the battlefield she supposed that she could vocalize her usually-internal snarky comments.

Emerald eyes darted from pair of tousling felines to the next, scars aching, heart pounding. Last time he was in a battle, well...just one look at him would make it oubvious. His bobbed tail bounced as he ducked beneath other felines, scarred nose twitching as the aroma of all the different clans soon began to mesh together with the tanginess of the iron from the blood... and the fear. Fear of what. Death? When has that ever stopped them from fighting one another. Why did Passionstar side with those fish eaters? It was clear Fallenstar was crazy, batty even. If it was to pay back the debt, he understood it, but if it was solely because he felt as though Riverclan was right...Thunderclan needed a new leader quickly. Of course, he may just be saying that because he's still angry, angry at their leaders decision concerning his sister. She came back, she was alive, why wasn't she the medicine cat again? Why was she replaced? Caliaflame was loyal, she served her clan well, she saved her clanmates lives...including his. Why was that new molly the permanent medicine cat?

The newly named warrior scratched and shoved his way through the aggressive crowd, finally a few feet away from Tallmarsh. Ears swiveled forwards as he listened to the argument occuring between the Apprentice and the Medicine Cat, lips turned up in a snarl. How dare she. The brown tom strode forwards and shoved the dark tabby, a snarl gurgling from his throat. "A Medicine Cat, does not threaten others, much less apprentices." he spat, "You're not worthy of being a Medicine Cat, Caliaflame should be in that position, not you."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; January 6th, 2019 at 10:58 PM.
Old January 7th, 2019, 12:41 AM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
"I talked about peace, but that ended the second Blazingstar hopped of the seastones, declerations of war rolling off his tongue." he snarled, ears pinned to the sides of his skull. "You should get your idiot of a leader under control." words frosty, "He must be getting old, his mind isn't working right." Of course, he wasn't one to talk, voices constantly murmuring as he lay awake at night.

Lapis hues blazed with anger, tail lashing behind him, fur fluffing up. How dare she. How dare she say that now. She had no right. She wasn't the one who suffered through it, she wasn't the queen who lost their kit, she wasn't there, mouse lengths away. She wasn't the one who wasn't fast enough to save her. Fallenstar let out a growl "You tell that to teh Skyclan warrior that did it. You tell that to the Skyclan patrol that raided our camp. YOU TELL THAT TO THE DISGRACE OF A TOM WHO CALLS HIMSELF THE SKYCLAN LEADER!" he howled, "We don't need your pity, we'll take your honor as a warrior for compensation." he snarled.

However, just as he was going to jump at Buttercupbreeze, the former Skyclan deputy spoke up, the toms voice ringing in his ears as clear as the hooting of an owl. The ebony leader saw nothing but red, and within a span of seconds he had shoved the tan colored tom down, claws buried in his shoulders, a dust cloud surrounding them. "HOW DARE." he spat, fangs inches from the toms face, "YOU ACCUSE ME OF KILLING ONE OF MY OWN." he tightened his grip on the others shoulders, tail lashing behind him, the former Windclan deputy forgotten. The leader of Windclan forgotten. Windygale was his target now, the target of his rage. Fallenstar leaned down, muzzle pressed up against the smaller toms ear, lashes brushing against the tan cheeks, "You're no warrior. And the forest will be a better place without you." he whispered. Aware of the slashes he was recieving, minor cuts that could easily be healed. But he wasn't totally sure about that, his whole body was numb, both his mind and body actually.

Mind noisy. Cats yowling. Howling. Wind? Cats. Warriors. Claws out. Must kill? Kill to stop noise. Yes no more noise.

Sharp claws sliced soft flesh, tan coat now splashed with russet...no...crimson. Blood? His blood? No. Not his blood. Their blood. It was their blood.

Emerald eyes darted from pair of tousling felines to the next, scars aching, heart pounding. Last time he was in a battle, well...just one look at him would make it oubvious. His bobbed tail bounced as he ducked beneath other felines, scarred nose twitching as the aroma of all the different clans soon began to mesh together with the tanginess of the iron from the blood... and the fear. Fear of what. Death? When has that ever stopped them from fighting one another. Why did Passionstar side with those fish eaters? It was clear Fallenstar was crazy, batty even. If it was to pay back the debt, he understood it, but if it was solely because he felt as though Riverclan was right...Thunderclan needed a new leader quickly. Of course, he may just be saying that because he's still angry, angry at their leaders decision concerning his sister. She came back, she was alive, why wasn't she the medicine cat again? Why was she replaced? Caliaflame was loyal, she served her clan well, she saved her clanmates lives...including his. Why was that new molly the permanent medicine cat?

The newly named warrior scratched and shoved his way through the aggressive crowd, finally a few feet away from Tallmarsh. Ears swiveled forwards as he listened to the argument occuring between the Apprentice and the Medicine Cat, lips turned up in a snarl. How dare she. The brown tom strode forwards and shoved the dark tabby, a snarl gurgling from his throat. "A Medicine Cat, does not threaten others, much less apprentices." he spat, "You're not worthy of being a Medicine Cat, Caliaflame should be in that position, not you."
Tallmarsh felt a body collide with hers and hit the ground hard. She immediately jumped back to her feet, and as she watched the apprentice scramble away, she turned to the offender. How dare he? Now my pelt is dirty! Peering down at her usually-pristine pelt, it now looked disheveled and grimy. Gritting her teeth, she narrowed her eyes at the tom. "Ever heard of a thing called context, dumbass?" she snarled, digging her claws into the ground. The medicine stalked forward until they were almost nose to nose. "You don't tell me what to do. I can threaten whoever I want, and if you have a problem with that, then why don't you do something about it?" Her voice was low and threatening, soft but sharp. At the mention of Caliaflame she lashed out at his face with one paw, unsheathed claws and all. "I deserve this position! I earned this! If Caliaflame wants her position back, she can have it over my dead body!" Her face displayed a mixed expression--fury, shock, and determination. Emerald eyes blazed with outrage--she worked so hard to serve her clan as best she could in this position, and this was the thanks she got?

She knew that she shouldn't be fighting--or threatening others--but she couldn't help herself. She may be a medicine cat now, but for many, many moons she was a fierce warrior. Spending all day in the medicine den memorizing herbs tended to drive one crazy with boredom, and this was her first real confrontation in moons. She could feel the adrenaline rushing through her veins.

She was ready to battle. And this would be a fun fight. She was already pissed because that stupid ShadowClan apprentice tried to attack her, and now this idiot was high off the adrenaline and obviously didn't like her. The dark tabby could tell that he was from ThunderClan--it was hard to scent it with all of the other scents, but it was there. Plus, he must've been close with Caliaflame if he was defending her like this. Tallmarsh didn't have any family of her own, but she knew how defensive others were when it came to their loved ones.
Old January 7th, 2019, 01:10 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Kiwipaw ran into the midst of the battle. Fighting cats and clans appeared in her vision. She could smell blood and sour wounds. Please stop this madness! She thought desperately. She decided to find her mentor, Nightsky. The grey apprentice wandered through the crowds of cats, dodging contact with any of them. "Nightsky! Nightsky!" She called, searching for the dark-furred molly. "Who are you looking for?" A familiar voice asked. "Raventuft?" Kiwipaw asked curiously. Sure enough, the black and white tom was walking towards her. "Well, I'm looking for my mentor, Nightsky." She replied easily to the tom. "I'll help you, I have nothing better to do" Raventuft replied solemly. Kiwipaw looked around one last time in that spot for Nightsky. Why are we fighting?

@Greywind

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 7th, 2019, 04:24 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ The battle has concluded, and the peace makers have reigned victorious. High ranks will be returned to normal. ]

Last edited by BEAR.; January 7th, 2019 at 04:24 AM.
Closed Thread