Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:36 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Fish
Today 03:31 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Fish
Today 03:04 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 02:46 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 02:38 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 18th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
"Hi Timberkit!" Shinekit bounced on one of the sticks happily, wagging her tail like a dog.
"Hi." She said quietly, flocking her tail happily as she watched the other kit, unsure is she was going to join in. "You're going to make a great hunter."
Old August 18th, 2017, 05:12 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Owlstone paused," As kits, it's like always having a playmate around. When you're friends parents won't let them play, you always have you're siblings, though I've heard that sometimes brothers don't want to play with their sisters and sister's don't want to play with their brother. In apprenticehood, it's someone to talk to while doing choirs. While in warriorhood they are who you go to for advice when you don't have a mate, there like a best friend you can never loose." She meowed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
@Chameleon @BluBunny
(May I join you?)

Appleflame woke up to hear two cats talking nearby. She got up energetically, and shook out dark ginger fur, moss flying everywhere. She sat down and looked around the den happily. When she finally spotted the two cats, she trotted over to them, careful not to tread on anyone's tail. "Hi! I'm Appleflame, I don't think we've met before!" she meowed enthusiasticly. She sat down with a bump. "So, what are you doing?"
Orangetail was about to respond when another voice cut in. He turned to another she-cat she seemed energetic, "Oh, hello I'm Orangetail. We are just talking." He chuckled a bit and looked towards Owlstone as he waited for her response.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old August 18th, 2017, 05:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Orangetail was about to respond when another voice cut in. He turned to another she-cat she seemed energetic, "Oh, hello I'm Orangetail. We are just talking." He chuckled a bit and looked towards Owlstone as he waited for her response.
Owlstone, the paralyzed warrior nodded," Yeah. We were, I'm Owlstone. It's kinda obvious that you don't know me since I rarely leave the den." She muttered.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 18th, 2017, 07:03 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Quote:
Owlstone, the paralyzed warrior nodded," Yeah. We were, I'm Owlstone. It's kinda obvious that you don't know me since I rarely leave the den." She muttered.
Appleflame looked at both of the cats. "Nice to meet you!" Cocking her head, she asked, "Why don't you leave the den much?" Then she noticed that Owlstone was paralyzed. "I'm so sorry! I didn't realize that you were paralyzed!" Appleflame shuffled her feet nervously. "I hope I didn't offend you?"
Old August 18th, 2017, 07:12 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Appleflame looked at both of the cats. "Nice to meet you!" Cocking her head, she asked, "Why don't you leave the den much?" Then she noticed that Owlstone was paralyzed. "I'm so sorry! I didn't realize that you were paralyzed!" Appleflame shuffled her feet nervously. "I hope I didn't offend you?"
Owlstone shrugged," None taken. Atleast you weren't insulting me. That's why matters." She meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 18th, 2017, 07:14 PM
This account is no more!

Quote:
Owlstone shrugged," None taken. Atleast you weren't insulting me. That's why matters." She meowed.
"If you don't mind me asking, how did you become paralyzed?" Appleflame asked nervously.
Old August 18th, 2017, 07:40 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
"Hi." She said quietly, flocking her tail happily as she watched the other kit, unsure is she was going to join in. "You're going to make a great hunter."
"Thank yoouu," Shinekit cooed. Then she stopped and stared at Timberkit questioningly. Her tail tip flicking with slight impatience,"I thought you were going to play with me..." She looked down at her paws.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 18th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
"Thank yoouu," Shinekit cooed. Then she stopped and stared at Timberkit questioningly. Her tail tip flicking with slight impatience,"I thought you were going to play with me..." She looked down at her paws.
"Oh!" She hopped up on her paws, "yeah, of course." She said, bounding forward onto the leaf, looking at Shinekit for further movement.
Old August 18th, 2017, 07:43 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"If you don't mind me asking, how did you become paralyzed?" Appleflame asked nervously.
Owlstone closed her eyes breathing," I'm fine sharing with you. It's just rare that anyone besides Wheatfur asks." She pulled up the memory recalling it all," I was ten moons old, I was mad at my mentor because he said I wasn't good at fighting..." she was remembering her major arguement with him in battle training, I screeched at Littlescreech," You fleabag! You insult me! I try every day to prove to you I'm reasonable for my age! I'm just not as good as you! You're just jelous of me! I'll prove it to you!" Tears streamed down my face. I ran off... she shook her head to be able to see Appleflame again not her memory," I ran into two Dusk Syndicate fighters. They were each twice my size then, I fought them, but they didn't get badly injured, but I did. However, my mentor, found me in a search patrol who chased them out, I ran, it was a lightning storm..." she closed her eyes remembering that evening I unsheathed my claws my teeth glistening in the moonlight, as lightning and thunder crashed and flashed from behind me," I'LL RIP YOU'RE VEINS OUT AND USE YOU'RE FUR TO LINE MY NEST!" I screeched at the toms as I lunged at the first one who slashed at me as the other one striked the back of me. I kept fighting then, I spotted Littlescreech and a patrol who launched into battle, my vision was spotty and I tried to run, but it was slow, but I could barely run anyhow, and fled the scene I had caused, I feared my mentor would die and was blindly running. She glanced up at Appleflame," I would have been fine if the next thing didn't happen, I would still be fine and recover from the wounds, but ofcourse that didn't happen. I was running when a tree ahead of me was struck by lightning. Any logically cat would stop as it fell, but I was still in shock and fear and the bolt had left me blind semi-permanently, however; I thought it was permanent..." I ran and then a huge flash of lightning hit a tree, I heard the groaning tree up ahead, but I decide I could bolt it, and make it under the falling tree... she breathed knowing this would be the hard part to remember," I bolted under the tree- I couldn't see, so I didn't know how close it was, it landed on me, my head and neck was fine, the rest was squashed." I felt bark brushing my fur as I sped up, but it was too late, it squashed me, it was painful,then I couldn't feel anything. I assumed it was shock. she breathed," I screamed for help and the entire search party for me worked together to move the tree. I was screeching because it didn't hurt and that was terrifying me. I was looking around trying to atleast regain my vision. They got the tree off me and carried me to Nothpath and Zerosight, this was before Wheatfur was a medicine cat. I had broken multiple bones and become paralyzed. I couldn't see all night as the wrapped my wounds. However, in the morning I could, my mentor says I was non-verbal and babbling, but I wouldn't know. I attempted physical therapy, but there was no success. I remained with my siblings in the apprentice den, working daily to haul myself out of the den atleast once a day, since I have one good forearm that recovered through physical therapy. It was humiliating then, when I was super self-concious having my siblings, friends, enemies, and aquaintences removing ticks and fleas from me, but due to not being able to excercise that's what happened. I eventually got use to that life and came out for my littermates warrior ceremony and cheered the loudest, they are Rosefern and Ferngaze...then, to my suprise, Gyrestar appointed me a warrior. I never expected to become a warrior, and dedicated my time to cheering my siblings up, but I did become a warrior. Which shocked me." Gyrestar meowed," Rosepaw, do you promise to uphold the warriorcode and protect you're clan even at the cost of you're life?" Rosepaw stuttered," I do."
Gyrestar meowed," You'll be known as Rosefern. Fernpaw, do you promise to uphold the warriorcode and protect you're clan even at the cost of you're life?" Fernpaw proudly meowed," I do." Gyrestar continued," You'll be know as Ferngaze. Owlpaw, do you promise to uphold the warriorcode and protect you're clan even at the cost of you're clan?" I gasped," I-I-I do!" I rushed. Gyrsestar continued," From this day on you'll be known as Owlstone."
she gave a slight smile recalling apprenticehood," Thank You. For asking me to share this, it gave me some memorize I forgot back." She meowed.

Old August 18th, 2017, 07:47 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
"Oh!" She hopped up on her paws, "yeah, of course." She said, bounding forward onto the leaf, looking at Shinekit for further movement.
Shinekit blinked happily and smiled,"yay!" She then pounced on the stick again,"take that ShadowClan! You'll never mess with ThunderClan again!" She yowled.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Closed Thread