Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Reincarnations

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art competition!
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 09:22 AM
⯎ Blaze's Art Shop ⯎
by zBlaze
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 09:19 AM
Why did they take you...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:14 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:12 AM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 08:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 26th, 2023, 05:59 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Sharpeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Dewkit
She/her | StarClan Kit
That didn't sound all that well thought out. "Without memory of the situation that occurred, how do you know you won't make it again?" Dewkit was starting to grow bored of this interaction the more she started to dislike the warrior before her. Not only had he not answered her first question - whether he chose to blatantly ignore it or simply didn't hear, she didn't much care - but now seemed to be speaking nonsense.

From the fog stepped Barkblaze, and Dewkit turned her blue gaze up towards the bigger cat. Her ears perked up as he asked once again what Sharpeye had done to deserve this second chance, and her gaze shifted to see if this time he might answer. But as he started speaking the jaded kit felt her jaw set in a firm line. Guilt, guilt, guilt. She'd heard it over and over, and it proved to her that Sharpeye was no different than the other cats who came pleading for a second chance.

"Perhaps if you had taken responsibility for what little you did for your Clan in your first life, this outcome could've been different. But yet all I see here is another cowardly warrior who wants to rid himself of "guilt". I think it'll serve you better to sit with it, to really let it sink in." Barkblaze had given this cat many opportunities to own up to his mistakes. Elders were, in fact, not dead. In fact they played a pivotal role in the Clans, and if Sharpeye had squandered that, she was certain he would do the same given the chance at another life. There was an edge to Dewkit's voice as the young she-cat shook her head. "My answer is no; I do not think that you deserve the gift of a second chance."

[ @FrostyGalaxy @Rani @peppermintbubble. ]
*He nods once again*

@FrostyGalaxy @Rani

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old November 26th, 2023, 06:29 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Barkblaze | Male + He/Him | StarClan | Ancient Windclan Medicine cat
Long-furred white cat with black spotting and green eyes.
And so fate was cast even before Barkblaze had time to put forth his own Judgement. Dustpoppy was focused on the lack of learning and Dewkit, predictably was focused on the lack of responsibility. Highlighting two of the flaws Sharpeye had just not addressed.

There was nothing wrong with going back and wishing to have experiences that you didnt before, selfishness sometimes got accepted, but when the wardens demanded change it needed to occur.
Sharpeye needed to learn why he failed the first time. Why he was injured, why even injured he didnt make warrior when he could've at least tried, why he languished and wasted his life, and why he didnt ever try to find alternatives to the only path he seemed to be able to see. Other lives but a warrior existed and always would.
Then he needed to take responsibility. Admit to this and selfish motivations for going back and not hide under a mask of it being for others and not for himself. Work through the guilt he wanted to cast off rather then forget it.
Finally, and the reason Barkblaze would also refuse: Sharpeye needed to show a real plan and passion to change. The matter of forgetting could be worked around, you could in a way retain new resolves if it was in your soul and proven by your passion, you could have a friend in starclan guide you where you do not remember, or, simply set yourself up to succeed in failure. Barkblaze wouldve said yes if Sharpeye had shown he had the resolve to work through things even if he was injured again, but he had not shown this. So it was a no.

"Judgement is sealed even without my word it seems. You have two nos and I am not enough to revert that. Nor would I, as I also reject you here. You will stay in starclan and not reincarnate at this time.

The wardens have spoken."

But as the others left Barkblaze would linger and offer his advice to the rejected dead elder. "This does not mark the end if you do not let it. Let this be a lesson to not follow the past and wallow in this like you did when Sparrowflight rejected you and learn to overcome.
Teach yourself how to be a warrior even disabled before you even try again, talk to the living and dead so that if you come back later and follow the same fate you will be a disabled warrior not an elder.
Learn to take responsibility and be honest with all, including yourself. Learn to overcome your guilt, maybe mentor an apprentice in a similar injury as yours who still lives, it might help.

Then? Try again. Our rejection now is not a rejection always, do not forget that."

The once medicine cat would then to follow his fellows and fade into the mist, leaving Sharpeye alone.

@peppermintbubble. @birdie @FrostyGalaxy
(Im very sorry peppermint but that is a rejection from the Covenant of the Sky and Sharpeye will not be coming back at this date. However, you are allowed to try as many times as youd like and your reincarnation card is not used up until/unless you get a yes. So if you wish to try again later, feel free to do so on another thread. You did nothing wrong please dont feel bad, this was actually very good imo! The Covenant is just very..... judgy)

Last edited by Rani; November 26th, 2023 at 06:29 PM.
Old November 26th, 2023, 06:41 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Barkblaze | Male + He/Him | StarClan | Ancient Windclan Medicine cat
Long-furred white cat with black spotting and green eyes.
And so fate was cast even before Barkblaze had time to put forth his own Judgement. Dustpoppy was focused on the lack of learning and Dewkit, predictably was focused on the lack of responsibility. Highlighting two of the flaws Sharpeye had just not addressed.

There was nothing wrong with going back and wishing to have experiences that you didnt before, selfishness sometimes got accepted, but when the wardens demanded change it needed to occur.
Sharpeye needed to learn why he failed the first time. Why he was injured, why even injured he didnt make warrior when he could've at least tried, why he languished and wasted his life, and why he didnt ever try to find alternatives to the only path he seemed to be able to see. Other lives but a warrior existed and always would.
Then he needed to take responsibility. Admit to this and selfish motivations for going back and not hide under a mask of it being for others and not for himself. Work through the guilt he wanted to cast off rather then forget it.
Finally, and the reason Barkblaze would also refuse: Sharpeye needed to show a real plan and passion to change. The matter of forgetting could be worked around, you could in a way retain new resolves if it was in your soul and proven by your passion, you could have a friend in starclan guide you where you do not remember, or, simply set yourself up to succeed in failure. Barkblaze wouldve said yes if Sharpeye had shown he had the resolve to work through things even if he was injured again, but he had not shown this. So it was a no.

"Judgement is sealed even without my word it seems. You have two nos and I am not enough to revert that. Nor would I, as I also reject you here. You will stay in starclan and not reincarnate at this time.

The wardens have spoken."

But as the others left Barkblaze would linger and offer his advice to the rejected dead elder. "This does not mark the end if you do not let it. Let this be a lesson to not follow the past and wallow in this like you did when Sparrowflight rejected you and learn to overcome.
Teach yourself how to be a warrior even disabled before you even try again, talk to the living and dead so that if you come back later and follow the same fate you will be a disabled warrior not an elder.
Learn to take responsibility and be honest with all, including yourself. Learn to overcome your guilt, maybe mentor an apprentice in a similar injury as yours who still lives, it might help.

Then? Try again. Our rejection now is not a rejection always, do not forget that."

The once medicine cat would then to follow his fellows and fade into the mist, leaving Sharpeye alone.

@peppermintbubble. @birdie @FrostyGalaxy
(Im very sorry peppermint but that is a rejection from the Covenant of the Sky and Sharpeye will not be coming back at this date. However, you are allowed to try as many times as youd like and your reincarnation card is not used up until/unless you get a yes. So if you wish to try again later, feel free to do so on another thread. You did nothing wrong please dont feel bad, this was actually very good imo! The Covenant is just very..... judgy)
(I've noticed.)

*Sharpeye nods and leaves the area*

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Closed Thread