by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:56 PM

Old July 9th, 2023, 10:08 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Haven Springs

Smokepaw hurried towards Beansprout and Otterslash. Her paws were bleeding from how fast the smoke torbie ran. "Sorry!!!" she meowed, before stopping besides the leader, panting. Her fluffy tail had been caught in a twoleg trap(a bear trap specifically) and was dangling off of it. Smokepaw struggled to get it off her tail. "A little help, please?" she muttered with a guilty voice.
@vellichor @Neso

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; July 9th, 2023 at 10:08 PM.
Old July 18th, 2023, 01:18 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Fogfall

She walked in front of Amberpaw and Specklemist, leading them to Haven springs. She turned to them, making sure they were following. She was satisfied to find that they were behind her, following.

She skidded to a stop at Haven springs. “Alright, time to hunt.” she yawned, going to the springs and crouching down, waiting for a fish to arrive

@RedLeif @Sklee
Old July 19th, 2023, 01:40 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Wormbite patrolled Haven Springs.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old July 19th, 2023, 02:11 AM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Amberpaw followed her lead, dropping into a crouch and doing her best to listen for prey. Everything too far away from her sounded faint, but she was still padding behind a mouse in no time, and leapt to kill it right as it turned to see her. Happy to have already contributed, she left it there to pick up later and continued her hunting.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old July 19th, 2023, 05:07 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
Fogfall

She walked in front of Amberpaw and Specklemist, leading them to Haven springs. She turned to them, making sure they were following. She was satisfied to find that they were behind her, following.

She skidded to a stop at Haven springs. “Alright, time to hunt.” she yawned, going to the springs and crouching down, waiting for a fish to arrive

@RedLeif @Sklee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklee View Post
Amberpaw followed her lead, dropping into a crouch and doing her best to listen for prey. Everything too far away from her sounded faint, but she was still padding behind a mouse in no time, and leapt to kill it right as it turned to see her. Happy to have already contributed, she left it there to pick up later and continued her hunting.
Specklemist nodded and they all parted ways to hunt. She watched as Fogfall took up the hot springs, feeling the urge to dip her paws in the warm waters, but that would disturb Fogfall's hunting. The speckled she-cat turned to the opposite direction of Amberpaw, trusting the apprentice would get on fine by herself, and started hunting. It wasn't too hard to find and capture a mouse and a vole.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old July 21st, 2023, 11:07 AM
Dead But Not Buried

Fogfall slammed her paw down on an unsuspecting fish. She scooped it up a bit it's throat, killing it almost instantly. Thank you, Starclan for this food she thought, continuing to hunt. The fish. By the time she was done she had three fish. Two were plump, the other skinny. She sneezed, the grass tickled her nose. Fogfall stretched and slowly stepped into the springs, comfortable in the warm water.

She used a claw to make a small circle in the water. For some reason in the hot springs she wasn’t her usual tense self. She was laid back and relaxed, while some might find that concerning, she thought it was completely normal, they would’ve been relaxed, too if they were constantly on guard

@Sklee @RedLeif
(Their welcome to join her after they finish hunting!)

Last edited by Caspian; July 21st, 2023 at 11:12 AM.
Old July 21st, 2023, 10:53 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.

Quote:
Fogfall slammed her paw down on an unsuspecting fish. She scooped it up a bit it's throat, killing it almost instantly. Thank you, Starclan for this food she thought, continuing to hunt. The fish. By the time she was done she had three fish. Two were plump, the other skinny. She sneezed, the grass tickled her nose. Fogfall stretched and slowly stepped into the springs, comfortable in the warm water.

She used a claw to make a small circle in the water. For some reason in the hot springs she wasn’t her usual tense self. She was laid back and relaxed, while some might find that concerning, she thought it was completely normal, they would’ve been relaxed, too if they were constantly on guard

@Sklee @RedLeif
Amberpaw caught another mouse and a bird before noticing what Fogfall had done. She left her prey by the edge and let herself relax in the warm water as well.
Old July 22nd, 2023, 04:09 PM
Dead But Not Buried

As much as she loved the relaxed feeling, she knew that she had to catch a couple more to satisfy her itch for getting things done. And to satisfy her clan. But this water was so relaxing. After having fought with herself for about one minute, she finally came to a conclusion. She’d hunt now and hang out in the hot springs later. Maybe she’d invite these two. Reluctantly, she hauled herself out, shaking her fur rid of the warm water.

“I’m going to hunt a bit longer. Make sure nobody takes our fresh-kill.” while that was highly unlikely, she needed to make sure the apprentice felt some sense of responsibility. Hopefully it would keep her occupied for the time it would take for her to hunt a few more pieces of fresh kill. Fogfall decided to hunt land prey. She crouched in the reeds, waiting for an unsuspecting mouse or something as her next victim.

A squirrel hopped into the clearing she had her eyes on. That’s right she thought, stalking toward it silently. Slowly but surely, she approached the squirrel until she was in a killing distance, pausing when it cocked its head and grabbed an acorn. Screw it Fogfall thought, getting a bit impatient. She jumped at it, landing on its spine. She grabbed it and put it in her pile. “Thank you Starclan for this food.” she mewed, closing her eyes.

She opened them once more. “Alright, time to go.” she mewed firmly, grabbing the squirrel and a small fish in her jaws, tucking the other two fish under her chin

@Sklee
@RedLeif
Old July 24th, 2023, 04:53 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:

@Sklee @RedLeif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklee View Post
Amberpaw caught another mouse and a bird before noticing what Fogfall had done. She left her prey by the edge and let herself relax in the warm water as well.
Specklemist searched some more for prey, missed the next two pieces but managed to nick a bird's wind as it was taking off. It tumbled out of the air with a frightened cheep, landing roughly in the dirt. It tried to hop away but was too slow. The speckled warrior pounced after it and finished the job. She collected the mouse and vole and put all the prey in a neat pile with the others. Everyone else seemed to have finished their hunting, and were now relaxing in the hot spring. That sounded like a nice idea! Specklemist sighed as the warm water rippled around her body, soothing all her muscles and nicks. This was the life!
A drop of water splashed on her nose, shortly followed by another, and another. She frowned and looked up at the grey, swirling clouds in the sky. The rain was coming quicker and harder now, the air was cooling down. How quickly things had become unpleasant. "Shall we... head back now?" She asked Fogfall. Now, she was a RiverClan cat, and water was her thing as she had just proven by entering the spring, but rain was different and not very enjoyable to her. She stepped out of the warm , soothing water and was instantly cold. Maybe it hadn't been such a good idea after all, to relax in the spring. "C-c'mon. Lets get o-out of here," she shivered.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old July 24th, 2023, 07:53 AM
Candace Flynn

Amberpaw stepped out of the water, grabbing her prey. She did enjoy the rain, but it wasn't very fun or efficient to hunt in. "Yeah, let's head back."

@Caspian @RedLeif