Today 09:57 AM
“Darkness Looms”{F}
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:51 AM

Old Yesterday, 04:14 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Solitude of the Dead

Shockholly tried to remember a time they and Deadmoon spoke in life, and aside from the possibility of having seen each other in passing for a patrol, they could think of no such instances. A shame, for she was Wolffang's sister, and therefore kin of their own, if one didn't get caught up in the genetics of it.
Shockholly closed their eyes and went through the motions of pulling the living into dreams, a sensation that was quickly becoming familiar, and coming to them easier by the day.
They shiver when they feel Deadmoon join them, and peel their eyes open once again. The brown cat in front of them was so different from the cat they'd seen when they'd been alive. They couldn't even be sure she'd had her warrior name before they'd died.
But they did know that Deadmoon had become a great warrior, and one that was loyal to her Clan, and her people. She was perfect for the kind of training she wished to pass along to her.

Shockholly shakes their pelt out, and then gives a polite, albeit nervous, grin.
"Hello, Deadmoon. It's been.... Quite a bit of time since we've seen each other, hasn't it?"
They paused, for no other reason than to put an end to the ramblings they'd begun, and as a reminder this was not what they'd brought her here for.
"Our lack of a connection outside of family aside, I am here for something specific. Or rather, I wish to teach you a skill that I believe will be of use to you and WindClan very soon."
At first, this project had been something to keep them busy, spurred on by the stories Crowtooth had told to a group of enthralled kittens about the oldest of WindClan history. But now, with the minks and the amount of carcasses that were beginning to litter the territory, the chances that their Clanmates would run into a necessary fight with something like an eagle or buzzard drastically increased, and they wished to prepare as many cats as they could for that.
Deadmoon had been someone they'd believed would benefit from these teachings.
"I want to teach you how to hunt and fight birds of prey."

//We are going to casually ignore how late this is\\
[ @gs29513 ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.