by Kacey!
Last post by Kacey!
Today 08:24 PM

Old May 31st, 2020, 10:54 AM
Reatching old show pilots

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cörruptly View Post
Sparrowsnap gave a shriek of pain as Slashthroat's large brown paws rammed viciously into the sides of her head. Ouch - that one hurt.

Uttering a low growl, she raised a neat paw in preparation to strike Slashthroat's face with her pearly, thorn-sharp claws. "And I'd like to see you try to take on a kit! After all, you are loosing to Sparrowkit." Hopefully, the sneering taunt would leave Slashthroat self-conscious and bothered.

Sparrowsnap had her doubts.
[ off topic but omg,,,, so angsty me decided "I Hate Everything About You" by Three Days Grace fit sparrow's & slash's relationship -- LISTEN TO IT ]
Slashthroat let out a shriek of pain as Sparrowsnap's claws left a bleeding trail over her left eye. Thankfully she had closed it. Filled with rage, Slashthroat lifted up her hind legs in an attempt to throw off the other cat. Maybe, if Sparrowsnap got her pelt off of her for a second, she could actually get up and spit the soil out of her mouth. As she lifted up her hind legs, she yanked her front ones to the side, trying to move the speckled she-cat's jaws away from her vulnerable, exposed neck.

Possible future character above <3
I won't be able to respond from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (ET) on weekdays, as I'm in school.
I fell asleep and now it's not 2020 anymore
A Little Slice of Crow's Home Paradise

Last edited by Pancake; May 31st, 2020 at 11:00 AM.
Old May 31st, 2020, 12:27 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Pounce- View Post
Slashthroat let out a shriek of pain as Sparrowsnap's claws left a bleeding trail over her left eye. Thankfully she had closed it. Filled with rage, Slashthroat lifted up her hind legs in an attempt to throw off the other cat. Maybe, if Sparrowsnap got her pelt off of her for a second, she could actually get up and spit the soil out of her mouth. As she lifted up her hind legs, she yanked her front ones to the side, trying to move the speckled she-cat's jaws away from her vulnerable, exposed neck.
[ BEING DONE WITH USER PERMISSION ]
A satisfied smirk curved the edges of Sparrowsnap's scarred muzzle as Slashthroat struggled desperately under her grasp. And to think the she-cat had ever stood a mere chance. Ha! What a mouse-brain.

Paws flailing hurriedly to find a more secure grip, Sparrowsnap finally was able to pin a limb on each one of Slashthroat's own. Blood was already pouring from the dusty brown she-cat's eye, and so the mottled warrior doubted this would be too difficult.

"I will make you pay for everything you have ever done!" Sparrowsnap shrieked, a bright fire of hatred igniting within her. Slashthroat... she had done SO MUCH to try and win. Yet here she was now: struggling under Sparrowsnap's small paws and yelping as Swiftpaw - her own former sidekick - aided in physically tormenting her. Everything Sparrowsnap had ever done... Every accomplishment... It had all purposely led to this.

And now, it would end.

Prying open her jaws, Sparrowsnap dodged swiftly to the side as Slashthroat's paws aimed a wild swipe at her face; blood spewed in high arcs from the wound, but Sparrowsnap seemed to ignore it: A little slash on the face wasn't a reason to let Slashthroat kill her just like that. It wasn't a reason to let her win.

Claws curling around Slashthroat's scruff, Sparrowsnap snapped her head downward as fog mizzled the slashing-and-tussling pair. Finally after a brief few moments of struggling to find her grip against Slashthroat's jagged slicing claws, she was able to find her target.

Sparrowsnap locked her jaws around Slashthroat's scarred throat, claws slashing tenaciously through her fur as her fangs pierced a combination of soft fur-and-flesh. Instantly a sensation of warm, bitter blood flooded her mouth; she continued to tear and rip vigorously through Slashthroat's skin, teeth gnashing fiercely as more and more gouts of the hot blood filled her maw.

Finally - after a brief moment that seemed to last hours - Sparrowsnap released her jaws and took an aching pace back, jaws dribbling with blood as she watched Slashthroat. Her hindquarters tensed in-case the she-cat was looking to move again.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old May 31st, 2020, 12:35 PM

Quote:
[ BEING DONE WITH USER PERMISSION ]
A satisfied smirk curved the edges of Sparrowsnap's scarred muzzle as Slashthroat struggled desperately under her grasp. And to think the she-cat had ever stood a mere chance. Ha! What a mouse-brain.

Paws flailing hurriedly to find a more secure grip, Sparrowsnap finally was able to pin a limb on each one of Slashthroat's own. Blood was already pouring from the dusty brown she-cat's eye, and so the mottled warrior doubted this would be too difficult.

"I will make you pay for everything you have ever done!" Sparrowsnap shrieked, a bright fire of hatred igniting within her. Slashthroat... she had done SO MUCH to try and win. Yet here she was now: struggling under Sparrowsnap's small paws and yelping as Swiftpaw - her own former sidekick - aided in physically tormenting her. Everything Sparrowsnap had ever done... Every accomplishment... It had all purposely led to this.

And now, it would end.

Prying open her jaws, Sparrowsnap dodged swiftly to the side as Slashthroat's paws aimed a wild swipe at her face; blood spewed in high arcs from the wound, but Sparrowsnap seemed to ignore it: A little slash on the face wasn't a reason to let Slashthroat kill her just like that. It wasn't a reason to let her win.

Claws curling around Slashthroat's scruff, Sparrowsnap snapped her head downward as fog mizzled the slashing-and-tussling pair. Finally after a brief few moments of struggling to find her grip against Slashthroat's jagged slicing claws, she was able to find her target.

Sparrowsnap locked her jaws around Slashthroat's scarred throat, claws slashing tenaciously through her fur as her fangs pierced a combination of soft fur-and-flesh. Instantly a sensation of warm, bitter blood flooded her mouth; she continued to tear and rip vigorously through Slashthroat's skin, teeth gnashing fiercely as more and more gouts of the hot blood filled her maw.

Finally - after a brief moment that seemed to last hours - Sparrowsnap released her jaws and took an aching pace back, jaws dribbling with blood as she watched Slashthroat. Her hindquarters tensed in-case the she-cat was looking to move again.
Slashthroat, with much effort, slowly got to her paws. "This-" she coughed and spluttered as more blood poured from the wound on her neck. "This is not over. I hope you understand that. I will haunt you here forever. I will stalk your very dreams if that's what it takes to do to you what you did to me." The brown she-cat's whole front half was stained red now. "And when that day comes, you will wish you had never been born." With that, she stalked into the bushes, leaving a red trail behind her. Moments later, a dull thud concluded that Slashthroat was finally dead.

[The powerplay is fine we planned it out! Just a reminder to any staff member that may be reading this]

I won't be able to respond from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (ET) on weekdays, as I'm in school.

Last edited by Pancake; May 31st, 2020 at 12:36 PM.
Old May 31st, 2020, 12:45 PM
delicate woman.

Quote:
Slashthroat, with much effort, slowly got to her paws. "This-" she coughed and spluttered as more blood poured from the wound on her neck. "This is not over. I hope you understand that. I will haunt you here forever. I will stalk your very dreams if that's what it takes to do to you what you did to me." The brown she-cat's whole front half was stained red now. "And when that day comes, you will wish you had never been born." With that, she stalked into the bushes, leaving a red trail behind her. Moments later, a dull thud concluded that Slashthroat was finally dead.

[The powerplay is fine we planned it out! Just a reminder to any staff member that may be reading this]
Sparrowsnap pricked her ears forward, thin brows furrowing as Slashthroat croaked out her words. Her... Hopefully.... Last words.

"Maybe I will wish that," she conceded calmly, and inclined a paw to wipe away the hot red blood that stained her forequarters - at least most of the sticky liquid was Slashthroat's. "But, tell me this, Slashthroat: how will you ever be able to haunt me when you're completely gone and dead? You've already died once and came here. You can't die a second time."

She scowled as Slashthroat turned to stalk back into the bushes, a messy path of blood following with each step she took. Hmph. So be it. If she was't going to die tonight, then maybe Sparrowsnap could try another time.

Or maybe not, because moments Sparrowsnap heard a soft thud slam the bloodied forest ground.

That was it.

That was the signal-

-Slashthroat was dead.

She turned to face Swiftpaw, tail flicking as a suppressed grin widened her muzzle. "It's over," she concluded. "She's gone. Now come on - let's head back to camp." Then, with a sigh, Sparrowsnap dwindled away and back into the forest territories.
[ @Greenleap ]

art reqbios

Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; May 31st, 2020 at 12:47 PM.
Old May 31st, 2020, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Sparrowsnap pricked her ears forward, thin brows furrowing as Slashthroat croaked out her words. Her... Hopefully.... Last words.

"Maybe I will wish that," she conceded calmly, and inclined a paw to wipe away the hot red blood that stained her forequarters - at least most of the sticky liquid was Slashthroat's. "But, tell me this, Slashthroat: how will you ever be able to haunt me when you're completely gone and dead? You already died once and came here. You can't die a second time."

She scowled as Slashthroat turned to stalk back into the bushes, a messy path of blood following with each step she took. Hmph. So be it. I she was't going to die, then maybe Sparrowsnap could try another time.

Or maybe not, because moments Sparrowsnap heard a soft thud slam the bloodied forest ground.

That was it.

That was the signal-

-Slashthroat was dead.

She turned to face Swiftpaw, tail flicking as a suppressed grin widened her muzzle. "It's over," she concluded. "She's gone. Now come on - let's head back to camp." Then, with a sigh, Sparrowsnap dwindled away and back into the forest territories.
[ @Greenleap ]
(She was alive when she fought Sparrowsnap and Swiftpaw. She only died once, as this was the first time.)

Old May 31st, 2020, 12:49 PM
delicate woman.

Quote:
(She was alive when she fought Sparrowsnap and Swiftpaw. She only died once, as this was the first time.)
[ ah, alright hhHH. I was thinking about how she had been killed by the dogs. ]

art reqbios

Old May 31st, 2020, 12:50 PM

Quote:
[ ah, alright hhHH. I was thinking about how she had been killed by the dogs. ]
(Nope. That was fake :3 Slash had another cat that looked like her die as a trick)

Old May 31st, 2020, 12:53 PM
delicate woman.

Quote:
(Nope. That was fake :3 Slash had another cat that looked like her die as a trick)
[ ooo, alright haha. ]

art reqbios

Old May 31st, 2020, 03:54 PM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:

"Maybe I will wish that," she conceded calmly, and inclined a paw to wipe away the hot red blood that stained her forequarters - at least most of the sticky liquid was Slashthroat's. "But, tell me this, Slashthroat: how will you ever be able to haunt me when you're completely gone and dead? You've already died once and came here. You can't die a second time."

She scowled as Slashthroat turned to stalk back into the bushes, a messy path of blood following with each step she took. Hmph. So be it. If she was't going to die tonight, then maybe Sparrowsnap could try another time.

That was it.

That was the signal-

-Slashthroat was dead.

[ @Greenleap ]
He stared at Slashthroat with a grin, then also dwindled away.

Last edited by Greenleap; May 31st, 2020 at 04:47 PM.
Old June 15th, 2020, 06:36 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

The darkness melted into night.

Foxbite's eyes opened to a forest he was familiar with: shrouded in blackness with the stench of blood and rot surrounding him. He knew this..

And it made him sick to his stomach, doubling over as he dry heaved onto the dark ground.

Stars, what had he done? Those kits.. the queen..

He fully knew why he was here. StarClan could not accept a cat who had ruined so many lives. By all means of the word, he was a monster. Nothing he could do would change the damage he'd done to so many. Even that ThunderClan warrior he mauled-- the injury he gave her was permanent. There was no going back.

The Dark Forest was what he deserved, and with shaking limbs he straightened his body to face the hell that'd become his reality. Maybe, .. just maybe.. he could.. make some good out of this. He couldn't undo the past, but he could make attempts to improve the future and stop more.. needless injury.

It was all he could do in this eternal damnation.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules