Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
medical malpractice...
Last post by sock
Today 12:05 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:58 AM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Poprock
Today 11:50 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 11:46 AM

Old March 11th, 2024, 03:23 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Initially, the molly only poked her head out of her den, squinting against the light of the sun as she peered about the clearing. Her eyes caught Redhawk, stood near what seemed to be an unconscious body. With her head ducked low, she padded over with quick and urgent pawsteps. Redhawk? What’s going on out here?”

She took the initiative to step close to the queen’s unconscious body, carefully nosing at her before she tilted her head to press her cheek against her chest. It took her a few moments, seeing as she couldn’t listen anymore, she had to feel… And she felt nothing at all. She lifted her head to Redhawk, brows furrowed in confusion, seeing as she could not catch the scent of blood or infection, so it had to be some sort of illness–and yet she could not catch the scent of that, either.

“Did she just… Drop dead?” She asked quietly, her attention shifting to the hornet.

[ @tally ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old March 12th, 2024, 05:54 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfhive had been working on the camp wall, tucking brambles that had become loose from the weather back into place. Echoheart's death had been quiet, and he was unaware until he heard Redhawk's voice.

Immediately he stopped what he was doing to take a look at what was going on. Echoheart laid limp near Drizzlecloud's paws, and with no visible sign of blood... His heart raced in his chest as he approached, checking her mouth for drool or foam. "... do you think it could be poison???"

[ @Omari @tally ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 12th, 2024, 10:37 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet

Blinking gratefully at the warrior, Redhawk leaned down to nose the growing stiff queen once more. Her heart ached at the sigh as she glanced towards the nursery, wondering if she had left any kits behind. The sound of paws approaching alerted her to Drizzlecloud and the hornet let out a soft sigh. "I came back from patrolling the t-territory to find Mudblaze near her - I'm not sss-sure what happened. I don't sss-see any injuries, o-or..."

Looking now to Wolfhive, the hornet shook her head with a sad frown. "Unless it's f-fast acting. We'd have t-to ask Mudblaze - sss-she found her lying like this; I only saw when coming back into camp." Glancing around and spotting the warrior, Red gestured with a tail signal for her to come over. "Did you hear her ss-say anything?" she asked Mudblaze once the warrior was within ear shot.

[ @Peril @BEAR. @Omari ]

Last edited by taillow; March 12th, 2024 at 10:37 PM.
Old March 13th, 2024, 12:48 AM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

★彡 VultureEye 彡★
| He/Him | 32 moons | Purrks: N/A | Straight | Warrior |
grey body pattern with a dark grey tail, and amber eyes.
❝ A father is the one friend upon whom we can always rely. ❞

@DaffodilFlight

VultureEye had been lying in the clearing for quite some time when his amber eyes landed on a grey and black striped pelt, StormKit! He thought to himself before squirming to his front paws, as he made his way over the gray warrior made sure he stayed hidden before he was right behind his brother. He picked flipped the 3-moon old kit around then started tickling StormKit. ' ' Sup dude! ' ' He said calmly.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 13th, 2024, 01:01 AM

Bump Policy: After a day ^^
My Mood: Queenly

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••
-~ Stormkit ~-

A Smokey gray Tom with a black stripe from his nose to his tail tip
•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Stormkit turned to see Vultureeye just as he “pounced” and he squealed with laughter as Vultureeye tickled him, kicking up with his paws. Squirming away from Vultureeye’s paw, he stood, glancing at the larger Tom with a mischievous smile. Immediately, he leapt at Vultureeye, hopefully landing on his back and nibbling on his ear.

[ Vultureeye // @lys.luvbot ]

Last edited by DaffodilFlight; March 13th, 2024 at 06:24 PM.
Old March 13th, 2024, 02:00 PM
'merp'

★彡 VultureEye 彡★
A father is the one friend upon whom we can always rely.

@DaffodilFlight

Vultureeye chuckled as Stormkit playfully squirmed away from his tickling paw. He watched with amusement as his younger brother stood up and gave him a mischievous smile. Before he could react, Stormkit leaped at him, landing on his back and nibbling on his ear. Vultureeye let out a playful growl and shook his head, trying to dislodge the pesky kitten. ' ' Woah little warrior, someone's been practicing! ' '

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 13th, 2024, 06:35 PM

Bump Policy: After a day ^^
My Mood: Queenly

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••
-~ Stormkit ~-

A Smokey gray Tom with a black stripe from his nose to his tail tip
[ Vultureeye // @lys.luvbot ]
•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Stormkit leapt off again, diving at Vulture’s paws again and slashing (claws sheathed) at them a few times, then launching back to where he’d stood before, his mischievous smile still on his face.
I bet you didn’t see me coming! That’s cuz I’m gonna be the best warrior here by the time I become a warrior! He declared, his fur puffed up with excitement and tail lashing. He could tell Vultureeye was amused. Yup! I watched those apprentices train in camp and I bet I won’t need a mentor when I become an apprentice! I know everything! He chirped, running in a circle before tripping with a small squeak and landing nose first into the dirt. Ow! Rising to his paws, he rubbed his nose vigorously, tail lashing still, but now in frustration. Why can’t I go out of camp? There I won’t trip over everything. These rocks keep tripping me up when I try to practice. He complained, turning a pleading look to Vulture. Please take me out of camp. I’m gonna be an apprentice soon and I want to do more than playing mossball with the other kits!
Old March 13th, 2024, 07:44 PM
'merp'

★彡 VultureEye 彡★
A father is the one friend upon whom we can always rely.

@DaffodilFlight

VultureEye picked the kit up by they're scruff setting them down on the ground. ' ' That's enough of that. ' ' He said his more stern side coming out. ' ' Well, you gotta practice a lot if you're gonna be the best warrior. And you surely aren't gonna get there by sneaking out of camp. There is a reason why your kits aren't allowed out of camp. ' ' He said with a slight chuckle. ' ' Also, everycat needs a mentor, that's how we learn everything! You wouldn't know how to hunt if none taught you. Also they're are even more things out of camp to trip on, you got a lot to learn kiddo. ' ' He said giving StormKit a slight pat on the head.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 14th, 2024, 03:14 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud nosed at the queen’s body again, half expecting to find some secret wound that nobody had noticed before, but of course, nothing. When she lifted her head, Wolfhive had joined them. Hm. “Wish I could come to a conclusion, but.. It must have been something she ingested. Poison or maybe something rotting? How often is the prey pile checked for prey that’s gone bad?”

It was difficult to come to such conclusions when she didn’t know much at all. She glanced towards her den, waving her tail lashing back and forth behind her. “Mudblaze, come out for a moment, please. You aren’t in trouble or anything, we just need to know exactly what happened here.”

[ @talle @BEAR. @Peril ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old March 14th, 2024, 03:25 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Mudblaze | @talle @Omari @BEAR.

The shaken warrior exited the medicine den, less frazzled than before by quite a bit. She calmly approached the group and anxiously flicked her tail. She didn't really know what had happened. She hadn't seen a whole lot. There hadn't been a whole lot to see.

"She just laid down. I- I dunno what happened. I thought she was just asleep for a second and then I noticed she wasn't..." she trailed off. She didn't want to finish that sentence. Wasn't breathing. She wasn't breathing.

Despite not having been particularly close to Echoheart, Mudblaze couldn't help but reel a little thinking about the queen's sudden death.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆