Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM

Old January 15th, 2017, 12:49 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowstorm View Post
The grey Persian kit smiles happily "What would it be!?" she asks excitedly. (She looks like this btw CLICK)
"PiercingEye...cause you have the brightest eyes...that stare into your soul...I don't know! That's why I'd be a bad mother I'm bad at names!"
Old January 15th, 2017, 01:02 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
{It's fine, and I can see why it took forever o.o"}

And Ibisprowl, he kept quite because that's exactly what he wanted to do, he felt as though he'd done enough talking to cover for the next five days and truly didn't want to speak any more. He didn't like how it made him feel and he didn't like how easily he was opening up to another cat, he didn't like it at all because that wasn't normal. He never spoke to other cats and there should be no reason he's talking to this apprentice other than to teach her the things she needs to know from him. That's it. And yet.. He just couldn't find it in himself to outright ignore whatever questions she throws at him.
Just like it always did, the black and white tom's face slowly returned to that stony look, an impenetrable mask that let no emotions slip through, in a way, trying to seal off the idea of continuing conversation even though it would surely be broken seconds later when Sweetpaw tried to continue talking.

The tailless tom noticed that she was slightly behind him, but he didn't make a motion to slow down this time, he decided they were already going as slow as he would allow, besides, they were nearly done walking the stretch of border they shared with Thunderclan, he could see the lone oak tree that marked the very edge of that border, his yellow eyes focused on it as he instead delved into his thoughts.
What is wrong with me? This isn't the first cat that's tried to open me up and get me talking, so why is it that she's the one that makes me do it? Why should I care about her anymore than I care about anyone else? Is it because she's my apprentice? Why would that have anything to do with it? This just doesn't make any sense and yet I can't find the reason to truly make me stop talking. It's almost like I want to keep talking, but at the same time I don't. I just don't get it. And I hate it. I understand nearly everything I come across, why can't I understand my own mind? Real frustration showed on his face and turned his muzzle into a scowl, his bob of a tail twitching and thrashing with that same frustration. The only thing that sort of distracted him from that was his apprentice's voice speaking to him again, his head turning to look at her, his eyes still hard with his internal frustration before he realized it might look like he was glaring at her in which he immediately made his face soften a bit. Hearing what she said, he merely snorted and shook his head, closing his eyes so he wouldn't snap at her, for once, he actually made a conscious effort not to snap at someone.
"Look, I get what you're trying to say, sure it makes sense but that's not me. I'm done with trying to connect with cats because you know what? I'm tired of being left behind." He practically snarled these last words, his lips curling back and his eyes glaring daggers before he snapped his head forward as they finally reached the oak tree, the tom plopping his rump on the ground. "Take a rest, we're halfway through." He mewed sternly.

Ibisprowl seemed to take no notice of her next words, instead, focusing on calming himself back down after getting so worked up, maybe that's why he was the way he was. He always felt like he was being attacked or left behind and lashed out in a desperate attempt for.. Well for what? Was it attention? Possibly. He never really got any attention and more than likely he just ended pushing it away now because he was just tired of being left in the dust by other cats and would rather be alone than hurt like that again. He didn't have friends very likely because he was scared they'd simply leave him like everyone else in his life. Part of him, a very tiny part, wanted him to think about other cats in a good light, that they were there to help you and be nice and provide support but every time that part of him tried to speak.. The heavily pessimistic side shoved it out of the way, reminding him of his mother and his siblings he hardly knew and really, of his father even though his father was still here, he was just too busy to pay him any sort of attention at all.

He probably doesn't mean it.. Maybe you just remind him of your mom, and it hurts him? Maybe he's ashamed of not telling you who your mom is and can't even build the courage to talk to you. No.. That's not Badgersong, he's a strong, good-working member of Shadowclan and has been for a long time. He's not scared of anything, but he may be ashamed. Or maybe he just forgot that you exist. It's not the first time it's happened. Flattening his ears, the black and white warrior looked in the direction they would be heading next, one of the borders that bordered loner territory, the part of the territory that never really needed to be patrolled but they patrolled anyways.
And you know why too don't you? You just don't do anything to fix it because you're scared. You're a bloody coward. Shut up. I'm just saving myself from more pain, that's all. See what all of this talking to another cat does? It makes me question myself? Relive memories that don't need to be brought up again, remind me of things I don't remember. But what Ibisprowl has failed to realize is that a bit of weight has been lifted off his shoulders, that it actually felt nice to get this off of his chest.

He was slowly brought out of his thoughts again at the sound of his apprentice's voice, his yellow eyes blinking and his head turning to look over at her as she clarified what she was asking earlier. Dreams? Aspirations? His gaze fell slightly as he tried to recall his life as a kit, days he didn't want to remember because he was raised with a foster mother since his mother left so early on.
"I..."
A tiny sigh escaped him and his shoulders sagged. "I wanted to be deputy when I was little. I always said to my dad that I'd become the great deputy of Shadowclan, that they'd call me Ibisheart because I cared about everyone and wanted everyone to be happy.. And during my training as an apprentice I was complimented on my intelligence during battle and my ability to focus my emotions to make my attacks stronger even though I'm not physically strong." There was a dull look in his eyes as he recalled wanting to be deputy as a kit, and the big heart he had when he was younger. Only to have it seemingly shrink the more he found out, that he had siblings that didn't care or even know him, that his mother left and he had been raised by a foster mother, his father being too busy to really spend any time with him anymore. He wasn't Ibisheart. He was Ibisprowl.

Clearing his throat, he shook his head and stood up. "Enough rest, let's keep moving, maybe we'll get back before sunhigh if we're lucky. This is one of the two borders we share with no clans so I guess you could call it loner territory. We mainly just patrol it to make sure there are no predators taking up home here or that there's any loners or rogues roaming about nearby."
There was a pause before he decided to ask a question.
"Do you know what kind of predators we have to watch out for? And an you describe them to me?" His gaze flickered over to her as he asked this and remained there until she responded in which it would drift back to looking ahead of them. This was sort of analysis to see what she knew already about the creatures that could possibly pose a danger to her or her clanmates, but it was also a desperate attempt to get her to stop asking about his past so that he could stop being reminded of these painful memories, not that he knew if it would work or not, for all he knew, she could simply continue asking right after answering him.

This is mentally exhausting. And yet, I can't just not answer her. I just don't understand. Heaving out breath, he shook his head again. Maybe focusing on it was not the best idea, just ignore it. You always get frustrated when you don't understand things and you don't need to get frustrated around her, it's already happened once and you might have even scared the poor thing.. Wait.. Why would I.. I care? Blinking a little, he flicked an ear.

Is it because I don't.. I don't want her going through what I've gone through.. Is that the answer to my question? He couldn't tell, but he was beginning to feel like.. Like that was it. That's why he couldn't stop himself from speaking to her. Ibisprowl didn't want her feeling like he had, he wanted her to have a better experience with other cats than he's had. Perhaps his heart wasn't as small as he thought it was.
Sweetpaw padded alongside Ibisprowl, her stride growing stronger as she struggled to continue onwards. Her expression was worried, and concerned, although she was careful not to show it in her pace. She kept her pace even, and calm, wondering whether she was going to be able to stay much longer in her calm, gentle state. Sweetpaw was not a naturally scared cat...when she was much, much younger she had been a little more friendly, but her step sister's rude and fierce nature had changed that very early in her life. Sweetpaw's thoughts went off of Ibisprowl's cold, hard nature ad she licked her maw nervously as she tried to calm her rapidly beating heart. She wasn't quite sure what to do. What could she do? Her mind was rushing in all directions, and she wondered whether she was doing the right thing by trying to get Ibisprowl to open up. He didn't seem like he really liked her for doing that. She licked her maw again, shifting her weight uncertainly and she gave Ibisprowl an uneasy smile. She wanted him to like her. She wanted him to care about her. The only problem was, she wasn't quite sure how to show him that she cared. She had been trying to, but it seemed that the harder she tried, the harder it got to open him up. The more she tried, the more it seemed that he shut down and refused to listen. Sweetpaw couldn't understand why he seemed to...be angry with her. Was it because she was pressing him too hard? She knew she seemed to have that effect on some cats, that effect where she tried her best and then accidentally ended up shutting them down. Through no fault of her own, it seemed as though this was going to end the same for her forever. She was always going to annoy other cats, and there was nothing that she could do about it. No matter how much she wished things would change, no matter how much she wished things would change for her in particular, she knew that they weren't going to. The cream colored she cat kept her maw shut as she continued on beside Ibisprowl, and she didn't know quite what she wanted to say to him. It seemed like whatever she said only entered her a short or sharp answer, and she was tired of having this happen to her. She sort of wished that he wasn't that short tempered...and she really was glad that she was able to hide when he did hurt her feelings. The young apprentice wished that Cedarpaw was here. The blind tom had always known what to do in these situations...but of course, he was gone now, and she was left to deal with moments like these on her own. It would be alright. It just had to be alright. She was going to live with this, even if it did kill her eventually...though she doubted it would.

She had yet to meet a cat who's unfriendliness would physically harm her. The she cat 's ears tilted back under Ibisprowl's sharp glare and then she flinched backwards, worry in her eyes as she looked back at him innocently. The one thing that she was best at was looking innocent...mainly because she really was, but also partly because she had had to dodge her half sister's attacks. She had always been able to do it so far, but she doubted that Ibisprowl was going to be as willing to forgive her as Clawpaw had been. And Clawpaw had never been the kindest cat in the world. Still, she knew that Ibisprowl had good in him...although she was struggling to find it. The young she cat padded alongside Ibisprowl, with an uncomfortable expression on her face. At his sharp words, she stopped and stood completely still, not quite sure what to do. Just don't respond. I can't respond like a friendly cat, because I'm not, so I shouldn't respond. I don't want to respond, I don't...want him to get mad at me just because I'm trying to be friendly. Why, oh why can't I do anything right? I'm shy. And useless. I can't do anything right. It's going to be alright. Everything should be alright just as long as I keep my mouth shut from now on. She thought. She didn't dare respond to the tom, just in case she said something else wrong. She sat down immediately, being careful to keep her hues averted from the tom. She looked around the territory, enjoying the scenery as she smiled softly to herself. It was beautiful out here. It was absolutely breathtaking. She didn't understand how anyone could not love it up here...it was just amazing. She loved the snow on the trees, and the white snow covering the ground made it look like the most beautiful of places. She loved it out here, and she remembered that the territory had always held so much mystery for her when she was a kit. That mystery was gone now, but she still admired the territory...for the beauty, for the comfort of it, and most of all she had always loved it because it was the territory of her Clan. Her Clan that she had grown up in, that she had met Cedarpaw in...that Cedarpaw was no longer a part of, but that she still loved anyways. She was glad that she was a ShadowClan cat. She was also glad that she lived in this sort of a Clan where things were so sheltered and calm and where things seemed to always be as though they would never change. Except she knew that wasn't true...there had been too much change in the past moons. Way, way too much change...so much she was sick of it. Sweetpaw had always been told that change wasn't always a bad thing, but she was beginning to doubt it.

She listened intently to Ibisprowl's words, her expression sweet and innocent for a moment before she opened her maw to speak and then closed it again, thinking before she began to speak once more. "So...why didn't you? Why didn't you try to become Deputy, and try to follow your ambitions? Why didn't you stay caring about everyone and stuff, what...what happened to make you...afraid?" She asked, cocking her head to the side. She realized that was probably quite the personal question, and wished a little that she hadn't asked it. Still, the subject was bound to have come up sooner or later...so why not now? It would be alright. He would not hurt her. The young she cat was a little nervous as she got to her paws again, padding along behind him as she did so. She could see the dull look in his eyes, and she felt a little bad for him. She was careful not to show her sympathy...she wanted to be careful not to make him feel worried or anxious. She didn't want him to be more angry with her. She wasn't trying to make him angry at her...but she wasn't quite sure how to speak to Ibisprowl without him getting upset with her. She got to her paws, and padded after Ibisprowl. She was surprised to find her limbs so stiff and sore, and she wished that she could loosen up a little more so that it would be easier for her to move around. Her ears flicked back in surprise and she listened to Ibisprowl speaking and his question. It took her a while to think, and then she finally gathered up the information that she had floating around in her mind to speak. "Well, there are foxes...and badgers...and sometimes dogs. Foxes are bigger then us, and they have really sharp teeth...and they're orange and white. Badgers are smaller, and they look kinda like skunks with their black and white coats...but they also have really sharp teeth and claws. Dogs are about the same size as foxes, and they're about the same size as foxes, but they don't show up very often. None of them do." Sweetpaw mewed, looking at Ibisprowl with her blue hues the whole time that she spoke. After a while she averted her eyes from him and waited for him to tell her if she was right or not. The she cat knew that she had probably gotten it wrong. She knew nothing about predators other then what they looked like...basically, and the damage that they could inflict on other cats. She had heard tales of foxes carrying kits off and eating them, but she wasn't sure whether that was true or not. She just remembered always being terrified of orange cats and black and white cats. She had been afraid of larger cats as well. She continued on beside Ibisprowl, trying to keep pace with him as best she could since she was beginning to grow tired.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 15th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Purple People Eater

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"PiercingEye...cause you have the brightest eyes...that stare into your soul...I don't know! That's why I'd be a bad mother I'm bad at names!"
The small kit purrs "I like it. And Tatteredsoul likes it too"

Watertalon and Phantomspirit
(Thank u Mirefern for this amazing picture)

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old January 15th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowstorm View Post
The small kit purrs "I like it. And Tatteredsoul likes it too"
"Who's TatteredSoul?"
Old January 15th, 2017, 01:13 PM
Purple People Eater

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Who's TatteredSoul?"
She squeaks and shakes her head "She is no one" she says quickly

Watertalon and Phantomspirit
(Thank u Mirefern for this amazing picture)

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old January 15th, 2017, 02:32 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird™ View Post

Skybird slowly passed by Sheepface, having been in the territory. The molly stopped near the other warrior, being quiet just in case she startled her. "The night sky is beautiful, huh?" she asked as she stared up at it through the tops of the trees with shimmering eyes, the senior warrior was still fascinated by the shimmering lights in the sky that represented their ancestors in some way. Her tail was low to the ground as she let it softly swish in a passive manner. Her medium length fur was dusted with the small amounts of snow that had made it past the thick canopy of trees that lied in ShadowClan's territory, showing that she had been out here for a small while.

The white molly barely suppressed a jump once she heard her friend begin to speak, not expecting someone to be out here this late, but then again she was out strolling around. She smiled at Skybird, enjoying the company, it was the wailing, and chattering that drove her nuts, the nonstop noise happening inthe camp, "Absolutely breathtaking, makes me envy the Starclan cats a little bit, but not enough to join them any time soon." she purred, looking at the molly, her green hues shone with curiosity as she spotted the snow clumped on her fur "You've been out here for quite a while, were you making your way back to camp? I hope I'm not in your way." she said, her tail tip flicking, honestly she hoped that the other wouldn't leave, it was never fun to be alone, having tower catamaran to talk to was much more appealing to her than being lonely. Her whiskers quivered as fresh snow began to fall, landing softly upon the trees, the forest floor, as well as on the mollys eyelashes, snow flakes littered across her silky pelt, but it was hard to see, they blended in with her wintery white pelt. At the moment her attention was ripped away from her companion, and instead directed to the sky,watching the stars quickly get swallowed up by the clouds, a twinge of sadness blossomed in her heart as she bit the balls of light farewell for the night.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 15th, 2017, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

The white molly barely suppressed a jump once she heard her friend begin to speak, not expecting someone to be out here this late, but then again she was out strolling around. She smiled at Skybird, enjoying the company, it was the wailing, and chattering that drove her nuts, the nonstop noise happening inthe camp, "Absolutely breathtaking, makes me envy the Starclan cats a little bit, but not enough to join them any time soon." she purred, looking at the molly, her green hues shone with curiosity as she spotted the snow clumped on her fur "You've been out here for quite a while, were you making your way back to camp? I hope I'm not in your way." she said, her tail tip flicking, honestly she hoped that the other wouldn't leave, it was never fun to be alone, having tower catamaran to talk to was much more appealing to her than being lonely. Her whiskers quivered as fresh snow began to fall, landing softly upon the trees, the forest floor, as well as on the mollys eyelashes, snow flakes littered across her silky pelt, but it was hard to see, they blended in with her wintery white pelt. At the moment her attention was ripped away from her companion, and instead directed to the sky,watching the stars quickly get swallowed up by the clouds, a twinge of sadness blossomed in her heart as she bit the balls of
light farewell for the night.

"Oh, no. I wasn't planning to head back to camp anytime soon hah..." Skybird softly said, moving closer to the molly she called a friend. Her dark grey-blue fur was fluffed out to keep in warmth from the freezing air around them, though it was dusted with the snowdrops that dusted the territory's floor. "Camp is... a bit overwhelming." the senior warrior said softly with a slight laugh. She's always felt overwhelmed by the full camp of cats, too many other bodies for her liking. It tended to give her anxiety, much like how gatherings did the same to her.
Old January 15th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Forestpelt gave a sigh, unable to scent or hear anything. Nor could her green hues pick up any movement, but that was the last thing she would have expected. With a close to frustrated Twitch of her tail, the dark she cat glanced back at her companion, whom she was unsure what to think of. What was there to say? He kept looking at her so strangely it was making her uncomfortable, and she slipped back into the shadows, blending with them once more. She glanced back at him, her green hues giving away her position, and she wished she had some darker colored eyes. Why couldn't I have been born with brown eyes, or some other dark color? But green? Really? She thought with another annoyed twitch of her tail. The snow didn't bother her as much. Since she had a thin pelt it did make her a good deal colder, but she had never really minded...until now, when this leaf bare had brought back too many memories. Technically they were good, but since her overall relationship with Dawnstorm had been tarnished, all her memories of him had been as well. She glanced back at the fox like tom again, seeing the snow clinging onto his long pelt. Clearing her throat to keep from smiling or in any way betraying her amusement, she stopped, her green hues flashing briefly but that was all. "We can go back if you'd like. I don't think we're going to catch anything else. Or...I may stay out here. Give myself a little time to think." Forestpelt mewed, neither her green hues nor her expression or body language betraying any of her earlier emotion. Although her whole insides felt as though they'd been twisted multiple times and very, very hard every time she thought of the striped tom who had been her friend and more then that all those moons ago, last leaf bare.
Foxspring shook his head stubbornly, not meeting Forestpelt's gaze. He knew he looked silly, but he really didn't have shame nowadays. He didn't care what people thought of him unless it was negative and voiced. Expressions and personal feelings were none of his concern. "The clan needs more than what we've got," he replied calmly, but his voice was a little darker than normal. He liked leaf-bare until it was uncomfortable like this. Slowly, Foxspring continued on his way, ignoring that she had stopped, soon enough they'd be on a border, perhaps they should just turn it into a border patrol and call it good? Come and get their prey later? It was still benefiting the clan, having a strong border, although he knew all too well prey was their main concern.
[writers block x.x]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 15th, 2017, 05:33 PM

My Mood: Angelic

(not an open role-play, this is for a plot)

Lilybreeze breathes slowly as she lay down on the ground. She has just had her kits, she knows that for sure. She only remembered hitting the ground and wailing for help. She feels six bodies next to her, and she can tell they are all somewhat alive. She can hardly see, and she hurts badly, but she tries to move her head to lick the kits to warm them up. She moves her head aimlessly and tries to keep them close together. She lies back down, and she thinks that this will be her last time living. She tries to take deep breaths, but its not working. She thinks at least some of the kits are suckling now, and she just wishes she could see them, but she cannot. She attempts to lick them again, and she realizes she must have been hallucinating when she thought her kits were moving. Her head hits the ground again, and she wails in pain. "Help.." she manages to force out. She tries to rustle the leaves with her tail to cause attention, but soon she can only see black. He breaths are shuddery, and she doubts if she is even alive.

[character site]
Old January 15th, 2017, 06:02 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post
(not an open role-play, this is for a plot)

Lilybreeze breathes slowly as she lay down on the ground. She has just had her kits, she knows that for sure. She only remembered hitting the ground and wailing for help. She feels six bodies next to her, and she can tell they are all somewhat alive. She can hardly see, and she hurts badly, but she tries to move her head to lick the kits to warm them up. She moves her head aimlessly and tries to keep them close together. She lies back down, and she thinks that this will be her last time living. She tries to take deep breaths, but its not working. She thinks at least some of the kits are suckling now, and she just wishes she could see them, but she cannot. She attempts to lick them again, and she realizes she must have been hallucinating when she thought her kits were moving. Her head hits the ground again, and she wails in pain. "Help.." she manages to force out. She tries to rustle the leaves with her tail to cause attention, but soon she can only see black. He breaths are shuddery, and she doubts if she is even alive.
Robinblaze padded out into the territory, desperate for a hunt to keep his thoughts occupied. Or rather to keep him from thinking. Too much was happening for him right now, and sometimes he felt all he needed was a good solid hinting session alone in the sap scented forest. He loved his outings though, relishing the time he was able to improve his skills, broaden his knowledge, and plus, he found it relaxing. As he padded through, a scent wafted across his nostrils, making them flare. It was a scent he hadn't smelled since he was an apprentice, when he consoled the young Smokekit in the nursery after her injury. It was the scent of a birthing queen. Immediately alarmed he followed it at a quick pace. He could tell form the scent that she had already given birth, he just knew, somehow. As he dashed through, the scent growing stronger, he grew more worried. As the sound of newborn kit squeaks reached his ears he felt slightly relieved, knowing the kits were safe. He rounded around a large pine tree and came upon the sight of the Queen. His jaw dropped open slightly, from the shock of it. He felt terrible for the she cat, and forced his jaw shut. "Lily breeze, what happened?" He said still slightly dumbfounded. He rushed to her side, turning to gaze down at her, sympathy in his bright green eyes.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~