Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM

Old February 13th, 2020, 07:35 AM
--

My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
@GoldenWolf
[ sorry ! the quote notification got buried ]

sheeplight listened to the sounds of the forest-- the howling wind and such but she was more focused on the skittering underground. ''try your best to pinpoint where it is, when you do-- signal me over, " she mew quietly, stepping a few paw-steps away.
---

@TawnyNeedsACoffee
the molly stuck her bottom lip out, forming an exaggerated pout as thistletongue did his best to scoot away-- so disgusted at her! sheeplight sniffle, furrowing her eyebrows together. "oh, that's so mean of you thistle.. such a brute!" she cried softly, turning her head away as if she was generally upset at the repulsion. she stifled a yawn, her mood quickly shifting. sheeplight only scooted closer, leaning against the russet tom for support. ah. so fluffy. "yes, yes. you do look like you care infact, i believe you sat here just to get my attention. didn't you, flamey?" sheeplight gasp, pulling back at the sudden realization. she didn't know how to break it to the poor boy that the fluffy molly really didn't like cats. at all. she lean back onto thistletongue, quite enjoying the fluff.
did sheeplight have better things? in terms of clan duties, yes she should be doing them. though in her own terms? nah. this was fun. "hmm.. yes and no, " she replied, not being able to make up her mind. sheeplight poked him again, this time on thistletongue's temple. so thick-headed. she blink, giggling at the mockery poke poke voice. "say 'i have come to steal your land ! mauahahah!' right now. i dare you, double frog dare you, " sheeplight purr, her eyes twinkling with amusement. ''in a lionstar impression, " she added on. actually it fit icestar way more but she wanted to hear thistletongue's impression. man she wished she had a deep voice.

(Your good. Same happened to meh)

Larkpaw actually looked stumped Graythrush never taught her this...
Old February 13th, 2020, 03:00 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
sheeplight blink, her tail lashing with annoyance. uncalled for! she narrowed her eyes, letting out a hmph. "i'm fluffy!" she exclaimed, but did listen to him. for once. she flop on the floor-- still thinking about the comment. shewasn'tfat. she really was just fluffy! a pretty delicate molly she was, the brute was just saying it to get under her fur. :''(. she roll her shoulders, forcing herself to relax. sheeplight raise a brow, ah so angry. "it's okay,, shh. don't have to be sooo angry, " she mumbled, rolling over so she was on her stomach. the scenery was nice. shadowclan in her opinion had the most comfortable territory with the bundled pine forest. sheeplight didn't understand how windclan felt safe. "i just got back from a patrol, can't i have a break?" she whined truefully. a patrol with an annoying squeak and fresh-kill.
sheeplight would give thistletongue her biggest pout, her emerald eyes dilating. no. no. she was getting her impression. "say it or i tear your ear off, " she stated in her usual monotone voice, sounding so very serious. then it was followed by a laugh, "kidding~,, kidding. pretty please~? i'll stop,, i'll stop poking you.." she mew, a hopeful gleam in her eyes. what was the use of having a wonderful voice if you didn't put it to use?
Thistletongue gave a small snicker at the Shecats exclamation, now that was amusing.'If only she could be that amusing all the time and then maybe she wouldn't such an annoyance-'. He thought this grumpily as his usual annoyed look returned, watching Sheeplight flop onto the ground and pout angrily, Thistletongue blinked slightly his heart did a small tiny little flutter, he almost thought that expression was cute- wait no! The Tom cleared his throat now annoyed with himself, how ridiculous! Birdbrain was giving the tom delusional thoughts now because of how utterly crazy she is. Thistletongue rolled his eyes at the she cats complaint and he just shrugged it off."Yeah yeah...". He murmured still very much frustrated at his weird thought from earlier.
Hearing Sheeplight he blinked his ears bent back in utter annoyance, the Shecats sudden mood swings was making him exhausted, he breathed a long exasperated sigh finally just giving up hoping the shecat would stick to her words if he did such a childish thing."I have come to steal your land, mauahahah-". He said this in a weak attempt at LionStar's voice which ended up sounding pretty similar due to how deep Thistletongue's voice was but his face showed no sign of enthusiasm and you could tell this was as good as it was going to get."Satisfied now?". He asked in a once again exasperated way.
Old February 13th, 2020, 03:27 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Shadequill stalked a scrawny mouse, his dark, scarred pelt nearly touching the ground. He pounced, biting it's neck for a killing blow.
"Did 'omeone 'ay lethon?" Shadequill meowed with the mouse still in his maw.
@Bristlefrost @CheetahPelt @vermin
Old February 13th, 2020, 08:56 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

sheeplight let out a sigh, shrugging her shoulders at the monotone voice. oh well! this was the best she could do. "yes. wonderful. beautiful. you're such a good boy, thistle. stunning, " sheeplight praised in a deadpan tone, curling up in ball of fluff. the impression was pretty good. "lionstar however is way more.. fancy. as in, ahem. "mUAHAHAHAH, ICESTAR. YOU SWINE. YOU ABOTSULE MOUSEBRAIN. I HAVE CAME FOR YOUUURRRR CLAN!" sheeplight yowl, lifting her head up as her emerald eyes darted around in a dramatic way. the statement was followed up by wheezing, then a yawn. she slump back down, peering at thistletongue from under her eyelashes. "tada..?" she giggled. the molly snuggled up in her fluff, not her fat! she didn't have much fat! >:''((. sheeplight was pretty tired now. sleep. sleep. sleep.. oh jeez. clan cats took so much energy. they must be taught a lesson.
later, though. sheeplight was resting her spot now, "why are you named thistletongue?" she question.
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
//
@GoldenWolf
sheeplight watched the apprentice struggle, yawning out of mild annoyance. jeez, her mentor was useless. ''north west of you. focus on the skittering, " she stated.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; February 13th, 2020 at 10:49 PM.
Old February 14th, 2020, 03:13 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
sheeplight let out a sigh, shrugging her shoulders at the monotone voice. oh well! this was the best she could do. "yes. wonderful. beautiful. you're such a good boy, thistle. stunning, " sheeplight praised in a deadpan tone, curling up in ball of fluff. the impression was pretty good. "lionstar however is way more.. fancy. as in, ahem. "mUAHAHAHAH, ICESTAR. YOU SWINE. YOU ABOTSULE MOUSEBRAIN. I HAVE CAME FOR YOUUURRRR CLAN!" sheeplight yowl, lifting her head up as her emerald eyes darted around in a dramatic way. the statement was followed up by wheezing, then a yawn. she slump back down, peering at thistletongue from under her eyelashes. "tada..?" she giggled. the molly snuggled up in her fluff, not her fat! she didn't have much fat! >:''((. sheeplight was pretty tired now. sleep. sleep. sleep.. oh jeez. clan cats took so much energy. they must be taught a lesson.
later, though. sheeplight was resting her spot now, "why are you named thistletongue?" she question.
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
Thistletongue gave Sheeplight a weird look as she took her time to call him many things that were apparently praises? The russet tom merely gave a hard eye roll as he muttered in response."Yeah right...". The tom ears perked at the Shecats attempt at being LionStar, her voice trying to go deep ended up causing a few high pitched voice cracks and he stifled a small snort in slight amusement, he could see the RiverClan Leader insulting IceStar but in all honesty it sounded like their leader nonetheless her random wheez and yawn made him raise a brow. As Sheeplight looked at him with such a face made him blink, she looked so certain she had just nailed the impersonation and he couldn't help but give a small smirk."I think you're more likely to scare off IceStar with that impersonation of yours then LionStar himself-". He said this remark to her with a light scoff but it seemed like his features had lightened up a bit, the Tom still found the Molly annoying but he had only just realised he was actually smirking which to that he cleared his throat and forced on his usual stoic expression, there was no way he was going to show that the crazed birdbrain was actually starting to make him lighten up. Thistletongue's ears perked up slightly at her question,he put his green gaze onto the fluffy shecat, he was silent for a moment as if considering if he should respond before he spoke in a slightly exasperated way."I got the name thistle because my mother decided to name me after my father and tongue was because well...I don't think that really needs explaining birdbrain". he said the apparently new nickname for Sheeplight, he really didn't like this shecat but he will admit she was quite amusing to some degree. The russet Tom paused for a moment before he looked at the scenery his usual grumpiness returning as he remembered something rather unpleasant about his father which made him once again annoyed the shecat had brought up the question.
How bothersome

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; February 14th, 2020 at 03:16 AM.
Old February 15th, 2020, 06:16 AM
--

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
//
@GoldenWolf
sheeplight watched the apprentice struggle, yawning out of mild annoyance. jeez, her mentor was useless. ''north west of you. focus on the skittering, " she stated.

Larkpaw eventually found the sense of direction. “I’m just a bit lousy..Graythrush wasn’t the best mentor..”
Old February 15th, 2020, 11:26 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

@GoldenWolf
sheeplight shrug her shoulders, jeez. clan cats really seem to have a pattern with giving out sucky mentors. "shh, focus on catching your prey before it runs away, " she hushed.
===

@TawnyNeedsACoffee
sheeplight let out a chuckle, shaking her head lightly as she watched thistletongue wipe off his smirk. she didn't comment on it, letting the warrior keep up his hard demeanor. the molly didn't want to damage his pride now, did she? "as long as it makes one of them poof, i'm glad. " she admitted, the leaders were just.. just too much. icestar was a power-hungry rat and lionstar was just.. annoying. in all truth. though, the other leaders weren't better. sheeplight had decided to keep on team icestar for now. sheeplight's eyes flutter close, letting the lukewarm sun-- barely peaking through the trees- shine on her pelt. she listened to thistletongue's with absents thoughts. ''it's a interesting name. maybe not as fancy as beastspark, it's still cool though, " sheeplight stated-- rolling over. she pushed herself off the ground, standing. she ignored the nickname she was given. birds were pretty smart in her opinion..
she yawn again, "thistleee…. i'm sleepppyy, carry me to the warrior deennnnnn.." she whined, her statement being followed up by a giggle as she wobbly sat back down.

[[ sorry bout the short reply ! a bit busy atm but i wanted to get this out quickly ]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; February 15th, 2020 at 11:27 AM.
Old February 15th, 2020, 11:32 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
[INDENT]

[/CENTER]
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
sheeplight let out a chuckle, shaking her head lightly as she watched thistletongue wipe off his smirk. she didn't comment on it, letting the warrior keep up his hard demeanor. the molly didn't want to damage his pride now, did she? "as long as it makes one of them poof, i'm glad. " she admitted, the leaders were just.. just too much. icestar was a power-hungry rat and lionstar was just.. annoying. in all truth. though, the other leaders weren't better. sheeplight had decided to keep on team icestar for now. sheeplight's eyes flutter close, letting the lukewarm sun-- barely peaking through the trees- shine on her pelt. she listened to thistletongue's with absents thoughts. ''it's a interesting name. maybe not as fancy as beastspark, it's still cool though, " sheeplight stated-- rolling over. she pushed herself off the ground, standing. she ignored the nickname she was given. birds were pretty smart in her opinion..
she yawn again, "thistleee…. i'm sleepppyy, carry me to the warrior deennnnnn.." she whined, her statement being followed up by a giggle as she wobbly sat back down.

[[ sorry bout the short reply ! a bit busy atm but i wanted to get this out quickly ]
(That's fine!)

Thistletongue gave a tiny snort at her comment but he couldn't disagree with that, the leaders really could get full on but that wasn't his problem so he really couldn't give two foxdungs. The russet tom finally started to relax his tense body as he rolled his shoulders somewhat to relieve some of the tension that had formed in his shoulders. The sun was quickly heating up his fluffy russet brown pelt, as nice as it was he would prefer some shade as having a pelt such as his in the sunlight really made him feel uncomfortably warm. His green eyes glanced at the shecat as she absent mindly replied to him about his name he gave a slight raise of a brow before he muttered softly under his breath."Thanks I guess... Your name isn't too bad either..".He gave a small sigh as he glanced at the shecat from the corner as she rolled around, again what was up with this birdbrain, the Tom sighed exasperated from thinking so much but his heart once again was weird and did a tiny lil flip at Sheeplight's pouty complaint, he looked full at her a weird expression on his face, half smiling and half frowning honestly he had no idea what was going on with him but all he knew is that he hated it. He stifled a half-assed huff as he stood up and stretched."That's not really helping your case...you have legs use them fatty". He was honestly only saying that to annoy her and to see the cute- he meant the amusing expression on her face again.' This birdbrain has made me delusional she's not cute she's crazy! Great starclan I hate her doing this weird thing to me-'. He thought this in annoyance which was his weak attempt at trying to calm himself down, he started padding deep into the territory deciding to take a stroll not too fussed
If the Molly followed him or not.

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; February 15th, 2020 at 11:33 PM.
Old February 16th, 2020, 12:44 AM

My Mood: Mysterious

(@Dab & @Morningstar)
Thistlesnare trotted passed the entrance of the ShadowClan camp and into the territory, breathing in the musk of the pine trees contently. He felt a soft, cool breeze against his muzzle and took a moment to close his eyes and enjoy the sensation before glancing behind him to make sure that Tigerfur and Birchpaw had followed his lead. "Don't lag behind," his voice was gruff, as it nearly always was, though his intention was not to patronize. With that he briskly took off towards the ThunderClan border.
Old February 16th, 2020, 08:02 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Birchpaw followed Thistlesnare, looking in awe at the ShadowClan territory. Maybe I'll get to see ThunderClan, he thought. He ran up to Thistlesnare. "What are ThunderClan cats like?" he asked excitedly.

@wick @Dab