Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM

Old May 4th, 2017, 07:47 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Ocelotpath hadn't checked the trees above him. Truth be told, he hadn't been paying too much attention to anything around him within a matter of moments; and that was his mistake. In an instant, a cry sounded from above him. For a moment he was startled and glanced upwards, making sure that he wasn't going to be hurt-- he wasn't really frightened, and then in the next instant, the voice placed within his mind, playing back in his memory from the dozens of memories he had with the Egyptian Mau. Moondancer, he thought with a chuckle. To anyone else the cry might have sounded frightening. But, Ocelotpath knew his mate's voice. By memory. He would know it anywhere (within a matter of time), and looked up just in time to see her land on top of him. The ground was more of his coloring at this time, and he blended with it like another pile of leaves.

"You're such a kit," He laughed, teasing her lightly as he tried to push her off before his expression became friendlier. "And I love you for it." Once more, the Bengal tried to push her off, happy to see her in general. Happier then he had been in a while. They were both older now. And yet, Ocelotpath sometimes felt as though he wasn't much older then a new warrior. It would have been fun to be the one to catch her off guard, but then again, she was probably far too trained for that. Not quite feeling like talking about serious matters for the moment, Ocelotpath tried a new approach-- changing their positions so that he would be the one in control. If it were to work, then he would be the one on top-- and the one in control-- instead of Moondancer. Though, his mate was pretty strong... admittedly stronger then him, but he still did his best. Despite trying to look serious, there was no way he could get the smile off his face. She was his best friend, definitely... now and forever.
@Spirit

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 4th, 2017, 09:19 AM
GreenBean

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
She sat down, flabbergasted. Even she hadn't picked up that smell. "Nice catch..." she meowed. This cat may be mentally crazy, but he could be a good contribution to our clan. Rubyclaw hesitated. "Hey...um... Are you sure you don't want to join Shadowclan? Cause we could really use a hunter like you."
"Abso-tively Posi-tutely! Sure, it might be fun, but theres this stupid thing called the 'warrior code' that says that i cant kill cats, which is reaaaally dumb. I mean i have caws for a reason! Nya ha!" He complained, looking at his paws as he said that. "Buuuut i guess i could think about it..." He mused, looking up at the sky and shaking his head. "Anyways, back to killing!" He chirped, looking around as if prey was just going to walk up to his paws and shout 'EAT ME!'
Old May 4th, 2017, 10:46 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinyrobin View Post
"Abso-tively Posi-tutely! Sure, it might be fun, but theres this stupid thing called the 'warrior code' that says that i cant kill cats, which is reaaaally dumb. I mean i have caws for a reason! Nya ha!" He complained, looking at his paws as he said that. "Buuuut i guess i could think about it..." He mused, looking up at the sky and shaking his head. "Anyways, back to killing!" He chirped, looking around as if prey was just going to walk up to his paws and shout 'EAT ME!'
Darn! she thought. This cat may be crazy and, so it seems, blood thirsty, but we could use him. She thought for a moment and decided that it was to much of a risk to have him in the clan. Rubyclaw now desperately wanted to get away from the rogue. "Ok then..." she looked at the sky. Thank Starclan! "It's getting dark. I should go back to camp." She paused, wondering if she should take the prey. She decided against it. "Bye." She turned away and stalked off quickly.
Old May 5th, 2017, 04:52 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
Nightleap smiled and nodded. She felt something when he smoothed her pelt, a spark of sorts. 'Does he like me?' she thought instantly. Her ears pinned when his voice changed to a much calmer tone. 'No no no this can't be happening again... Not again...' she thought. "I-I..." she couldn't utter the words. On the one paw, she was excited, happy even for the first time since her apprentice died. On the other, she had lost both of her previous mates, seemingly out of nowhere. She couldn't lose s third, or at the very least, she couldn't lose another friend. The black female knew she would never recover from anymore losses. "Thank you, Snakesnap," she said, calming herself at the thought that he may just be a kind soul. She perked her ears and smiled. No, she couldn't dare developed feelings for him. Especially not for him. He was too sweet, too kind to get sucked up in her curse. "Im sorry Im not much of good company these days. I simply do not wish for you to get hurt..." she said, slowly backing away. "I have lost too many friends, too many loves for myself to get any closer to you..." she said. She cursed herself for being so dramatic. Why did she have to change so much after Wolfpaw? Had that been her breaking point? "Im sorry if Im completely misreading the situation... Also for being so dramatic all of a sudden. I do really like you, Snakesnap, but I simply don't want to lose you..." she admitted. She probably just drove him away, as she hoped it would, but the smallest, most important part of her prayed to starclan they it didn't.
She wasn’t misreading the situation. Snakesnap just had difficulty in portraying what he felt. He didn’t want to come on strong, knowing bits and pieces of Nightleap’s past, and yet, he did feel drawn to her. Not having recognized his feeling yet, he still fought with himself and told himself that it was merely friendly concern, nothing more and nothing less. Definitely. What else could it be? Surely he wasn’t attracted to her in that way. He had had his fair share of romantic interests, and he had tossed them aside; Snakesnap didn’t want the same to happen to Nightleap. Moons ago, she had always been there, and she was here now. You’re not misreading it, he demanded in his head, but the words wouldn’t come out, no matter how hard he tried. Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, he opened his mouth to speak. “You're not going to hurt me, Nightleap.” His voice was very small, weakened after his old friend had shifted away from him. She won't hurt me, but she might hurt my ego, he thought, the ghost of a smile sweeping over his maw. He felt a buzz in his head at how she had said his name, clouding his thoughts.

It was worth a shot, by any means. “I know I don’t want to be even more of a burden…” he trailed off, unable to complete his thought. His mind was all jumbled, frustrating him to no end. His ears twitched, threatening to lie back against his head, but he didn’t allow them to, an irritating thought in his head pleading that he show no weakness, nothing that would make someone uncomfortable in his presence. Still, he couldn’t help but look away from Nightleap and into the forest, whiskers pulling back against his face. The lightest of the raindrops sprinkled down. Most of the leaves and branches shrouding the area in near-darkness kept the very slight rain from wetting their pelts, yet one or two droplets still managed to fall on him. After a long silence, he found his voice. “I-I like you too, but… you don't have to get “closer to me” if you don't want to, yeah? No big deal.” Snakesnap paused, glancing over at Nightleap. I know it’s selfish of me to think that you would, anyway, he added silently with a broken chuckle.

"And I can't—" he began, but cut himself off. I can't leave you, was what he had wanted to say. After not even a heartbeat, he revised his sentence. "You won't lose me."

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; May 6th, 2017 at 07:30 PM.
Old May 6th, 2017, 08:55 AM
GreenBean

Quote:
Darn! she thought. This cat may be crazy and, so it seems, bloodthirsty, but we could use him. She thought for a moment and decided that it was too much of a risk to have him in the clan. Rubyclaw now desperately wanted to get away from the rogue. "Ok then..." she looked at the sky. Thank Starclan! "It's getting dark. I should go back to camp." She paused, wondering if she should take the prey. She decided against it. "Bye." She turned away and stalked off quickly.
"Huh? Oh, Sure! Bye!" He chirped as he watched her walk away, then remembered that he still had his catch. "Hey! You forgot the squirrel!" He called out, beginning to run towards her.
Old May 6th, 2017, 10:34 AM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
"Huh? Oh, Sure! Bye!" He chirped as he watched her walk away, then remembered that he still had his catch. "Hey! You forgot the squirrel!" He called out, beginning to run towards her.
Rubyclaw turned around and said "No thanks. Its your catch. Bye." And she turned back camp. Before Crow could protest she gracefully bounded away. Leaving the tom and the squirrel alone.
Old May 6th, 2017, 11:03 AM
GreenBean

Quote:
Rubyclaw turned around and said "No thanks. Its your catch. Bye." And she turned back camp. Before Crow could protest she gracefully bounded away. Leaving the tom and the squirrel alone.
Crow sighed, rolling his eyes and walking away, happy to take the squirrel. Climbing up a tree, he laid down on a branch to go to sleep, laying the squirrel on the branch carefully so that it wouldn't fall off. Crow slowly fell asleep, closing his eyes and listening to the sounds around him.
Old May 6th, 2017, 02:19 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
She wasn’t misreading the situation. Snakesnap just had difficulty in portraying what he felt. He didn’t want to come on strong, knowing bits and pieces of Nightleap’s past, and yet, he did feel drawn to her. Not having recognized his feeling yet, he still fought with himself and told himself that it was merely friendly concern, nothing more and nothing less. Definitely. What else could it be? Surely he wasn’t attracted to her in that way. He had had his fair share of romantic interests, and he had tossed them aside; Snakesnap didn’t want the same to happen to Nightleap. Moons ago, she had always been there, and she was here now. You’re not misreading it, he demanded in his head, but the words wouldn’t come out, no matter how hard he tried. Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, he opened his mouth to speak. “You're not going to hurt me, Nightleap.” His voice was very small, weakened after his old friend had shifted away from him. She won't hurt me, but she might hurt my ego, he thought, the ghost of a smile sweeping over his maw. He felt a buzz in his head at how she had said his name, clouding his thoughts.

It was worth a shot, by any means. “I know I don’t want to be even more of a burden…” he trailed off, unable to complete his thought. His mind was all jumbled, frustrating him to no end. His ears twitched, threatening to lie back against his head, but he didn’t allow them to, an irritating thought in his head pleading that he show no weakness, nothing that would make someone uncomfortable in his presence. Still, he couldn’t help but look away from Nightleap and into the forest, whiskers pulling back against his face. The lightest of the raindrops sprinkled down. Most of the leaves and branches shrouding the area in near-darkness kept the very slight rain from wetting their pelts, yet one or two droplets still managed to fall on him. After a long silence, he found his voice. “I-I like you too, but… you don't have to get “closer to me” if you don't want to, yeah? No big deal.” Snakesnap paused, glancing over at Nightleap. I know it’s selfish of me to think that you would, anyway, he added silently with a tragic little laugh.

"And I can't—" he began, but cut himself off. I can't leave you, was what he had wanted to say. After not even a heartbeat, he revised his sentence. "You won't lose me."
Nightleap smiled at the tom half-heartedly. She didn't know what to make of the tom's words, but it sounded like he was getting nervous. What did he have to be nervous with her about? Then again, why was she getting so flustered around him all of a sudden? Did she have feelings for him? She mentally shook her head harshly. No, the black she-cat refused to fall in love once more. Not with her history with Toms. Then again, Snakesnap had a slightly similar history. Maybe...
"Snakesnap," she started, "you could never be a burden to me. You're my friend, and I care deeply for you..." she felt heat rising through her pelt and burning her ears. The female could hear her own heartbeat, and it felt like her stomach would jump straight out of her throat. 'Why is this so hard? Why am I even doing this?' she thought. Why was she doing it? Was it because she felt something deeper than friendship towards the tom? What about their history? He had been there with her for so long, and even when she disappeared in the corner of the clearing after Wolfpaw's untimely death, he had been there.
It didn't matter though, as Nightleap was still nervous about having feelings for Toms again. All they had ever done when more than friends was either abuse her or die on her soon after they confessed their love. She didn't wand Snakesnap to die. She also knew Snakesnap's history with his romantic interests. He pushed them away, and she didn't want him to do that to her. Maybe he wouldn't. There was only one way to find out.
"Snakesnap..." she paused, building up the courage to say it.
"I... I think I.... Might... Love you..."
Old May 6th, 2017, 05:01 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Crow sighed, rolling his eyes and walking away, happy to take the squirrel. Climbing up a tree, he laid down on a branch to go to sleep, laying the squirrel on the branch carefully so that it wouldn't fall off. Crow slowly fell asleep, closing his eyes and listening to the sounds around him.
RedScar treaded lightly his nose flaring, "I smelled a rogue," he murmured to himself crossly "What car would be so mouse brained to come here"
Old May 6th, 2017, 05:34 PM
GreenBean

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWarriorKing View Post
RedScar treaded lightly his nose flaring, "I smelled a rogue," he murmured to himself crossly "What car would be so mouse brained to come here"
Crow slowly opened his eyes as he heard mumbling, getting up and stretching his legs. He looked down, noticing the cat below him, and cocked his head, watching with a smile. "That cat would be me." He said, staying on his branch.

Last edited by Shinyrobin; May 6th, 2017 at 05:34 PM.