Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM

Old March 9th, 2017, 10:09 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The Bengal felt lightheaded and dizzy, like she had just thrown him into the air and he was flying away now, and then falling hard, back into reality. Wow. He thought, shaking his head slightly, doing his best to clear it, wondering what on earth he could do to fix this-- this mess that he had gotten himself into. Ocelotpath looked at the silvery she cat beside him, feeling that familiar warmth and the lump in his throat growing. He didn't know what to say. The only thing that he could think was I hope this never ends. The tom looked over at her, realizing what was happening. Or was she playing with him? No-- no, she would never do that. Moondancer just didn't seem to be the type of cat that would truly play with him, she seemed to be more of the type of cat that would, well...be there forever. Until the end, so to speak. "I was looking for you b-because...I...wanted...I was...you...I..." He stammered, trying to get his thoughts together. It was close to impossible. He couldn't do it. Everything was a jumbled mess, and he took a breath, organizing it the best he could. "I wanted to see you. A lot. It- you- it's been a while since we've really gotten to hang out, and I was thinking maybe we could...take a walk or something?" He asked, glancing over in the she cat's direction, a small smile creeping onto his features and a look of hope entering his hues.

(Gosh he's adorable)

The warmth in Moondancer's heart grew even bigger as Ocelotpath reacted to her act. He looked like her feelings were mutal. Could that be true? Well, why wouldn't it? It seemed like every tom who met her fell for her, but Ocelotpath had been.. Different. Sweeter, not going straight to the point. Gentle, so to speak.
A happy smile crept up on her face as he spoke, finding his stuttering incredibly sweet. She didn't know her actions would have had these impacts on him. It was sweet, adorable even.
Happy that her pelt hid the blushing she were feeling on her face, she pressed her face against Ocelotpath's side, keeping her tail intertwined with his. "That's so sweet.. Of cause we can. Is there anywhere you'd want to go in particular?" She asked, her normal, grateful and happy tone coming back to her. She was dropping her act-attitude and showing that she actually had meant to do what she'd done. She, too, hoped this would never end.

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.

Last edited by Spirit; March 9th, 2017 at 10:10 AM.
Old March 9th, 2017, 10:20 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

(Gosh he's adorable)

The warmth in Moondancer's heart grew even bigger as Ocelotpath reacted to her act. He looked like her feelings were mutal. Could that be true? Well, why wouldn't it? It seemed like every tom who met her fell for her, but Ocelotpath had been.. Different. Sweeter, not going straight to the point. Gentle, so to speak.
A happy smile crept up on her face as he spoke, finding his stuttering incredibly sweet. She didn't know her actions would have had these impacts on him. It was sweet, adorable even.
Happy that her pelt hid the blushing she were feeling on her face, she pressed her face against Ocelotpath's side, keeping her tail intertwined with his. "That's so sweet.. Of cause we can. Is there anywhere you'd want to go in particular?" She asked, her normal, grateful and happy tone coming back to her. She was dropping her act-attitude and showing that she actually had meant to do what she'd done. She, too, hoped this would never end.
{He's so nervous xD
G'luck Ocelotpath}
The tom stood completely still at Moondancer's touch. It was so soft...like a feather. What do I do now? Does she like me? Or are we playing a game? Or does she like me? He thought, going back and forth between those two options. This was no game. At least, not to him. It was almost like survival, though not as strong...the instinct to stay with her was stronger then his nervous instinct of survival, telling him to run. And he'd heard stories...stories that he didn't like the sound of. Stories about cats who had fallen in love before only to have their hearts broken. This is love? He thought, as his thoughts seemed to start drowning him. Quotes from other cats. Seeing cats sitting around together, doing nothing particularly productive, or nothing at all-- but no, that was not how it would work with them. Surely. They were better then that, weren't they? Well...not necessarily better, but Ocelotpath was sure that they weren't going to just sit around. Right? "I don't, uh...I mean, maybe? I mean no! Uh-- no. Nowhere that I- I would like to go. What about, umm...what about, uh...y-you?" He asked, swallowing hard. His nervous stammer was beginning to bug him. Couldn't he have just a moment to sort his feelings before that would return? He glanced over at the pretty female. Ever since they had first met, he had admired the way that her silvery pelt blended into the snow, and how interesting that was...and he was hoping they would continue to play, and have their competitions, and everything even through this. Surely these feelings wouldn't change much, just the warmth-- and the stammer-- and...alright, these are either going to have to go or I'm going to have to own up to them. Which one is it going to be, Ocelotpath? He thought, the tip of his tail twitching nervously, going at least a mile a minute before he took a deep breath. I'll tell her. I can trust her. Just-- not quite...not quite yet. Just another minute like this. He thought, with a satisfied smile coming onto his features as he stood still, enjoying the silence-- and being with Moondancer.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 9th, 2017, 10:47 AM
Boop!

Quote:
{He's so nervous xD
G'luck Ocelotpath}
The tom stood completely still at Moondancer's touch. It was so soft...like a feather. What do I do now? Does she like me? Or are we playing a game? Or does she like me? He thought, going back and forth between those two options. This was no game. At least, not to him. It was almost like survival, though not as strong...the instinct to stay with her was stronger then his nervous instinct of survival, telling him to run. And he'd heard stories...stories that he didn't like the sound of. Stories about cats who had fallen in love before only to have their hearts broken. This is love? He thought, as his thoughts seemed to start drowning him. Quotes from other cats. Seeing cats sitting around together, doing nothing particularly productive, or nothing at all-- but no, that was not how it would work with them. Surely. They were better then that, weren't they? Well...not necessarily better, but Ocelotpath was sure that they weren't going to just sit around. Right? "I don't, uh...I mean, maybe? I mean no! Uh-- no. Nowhere that I- I would like to go. What about, umm...what about, uh...y-you?" He asked, swallowing hard. His nervous stammer was beginning to bug him. Couldn't he have just a moment to sort his feelings before that would return? He glanced over at the pretty female. Ever since they had first met, he had admired the way that her silvery pelt blended into the snow, and how interesting that was...and he was hoping they would continue to play, and have their competitions, and everything even through this. Surely these feelings wouldn't change much, just the warmth-- and the stammer-- and...alright, these are either going to have to go or I'm going to have to own up to them. Which one is it going to be, Ocelotpath? He thought, the tip of his tail twitching nervously, going at least a mile a minute before he took a deep breath. I'll tell her. I can trust her. Just-- not quite...not quite yet. Just another minute like this. He thought, with a satisfied smile coming onto his features as he stood still, enjoying the silence-- and being with Moondancer.

Moondancer liked him. Definitely. She were slightly afraid that she were seeming like one of those she-cats who flirted with everyone. It worried her. What if Ocelotpath thought she were one of these, and would hate her instead? No, he wouldn't.. Would he? He might have seen her get approached by other toms before. She usually were. Toms who fell for her and wanted to get closer to her. But she'd always turned them down, she'd hated their flirting. Until now.
Feeling that he were not resisting her touch, but rather welcoming it, she smiled happily. She wanted to stay like this, but knew they'd freeze to death if they stayed idle for too long. And that wouldn't be very good, would it now.. She however kept the closeness for a few moments, cherishing it.
"Well.. I could always teach you fishing as you requested last time" She said, with a happy cheer to her voice. She remembered his surprise at how she had brought back those three fish at their last hunt. And that would also give her a reason to going to the pond again. Despite having a tiny fear of drowning, the she-cat loved being by the lake.

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old March 9th, 2017, 10:56 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Moondancer liked him. Definitely. She were slightly afraid that she were seeming like one of those she-cats who flirted with everyone. It worried her. What if Ocelotpath thought she were one of these, and would hate her instead? No, he wouldn't.. Would he? He might have seen her get approached by other toms before. She usually were. Toms who fell for her and wanted to get closer to her. But she'd always turned them down, she'd hated their flirting. Until now.
Feeling that he were not resisting her touch, but rather welcoming it, she smiled happily. She wanted to stay like this, but knew they'd freeze to death if they stayed idle for too long. And that wouldn't be very good, would it now.. She however kept the closeness for a few moments, cherishing it.

"Well.. I could always teach you fishing as you requested last time" She said, with a happy cheer to her voice. She remembered his surprise at how she had brought back those three fish at their last hunt. And that would also give her a reason to going to the pond again. Despite having a tiny fear of drowning, the she-cat loved being by the lake.
Ocelotpath felt like he could stay here forever. And ever. Never leaving this one spot, but... he knew that just wouldn't work. At some point he was going to have to leave, they both had things to do-- and he didn't want to become too clingy, like someone who couldn't live without another cat. He'd seen those types of cats, forever hanging around...and he considered them to be fairly useless to the Clan. If all they wanted to do was be with each other, why did they need a Clan?
Why didn't they just go somewhere else and leave them alone, walking away? Ocelotpath closed his eyes for a brief moment before finally moving away, knowing they should do something. But at least they were together right now, and were getting the opportunity to spend some much-needed time with each other-- well, he had wanted it. Needed might be a strong word, but it was the only one that was coming to mind for the tom. He needed this. Or did he want it?
The two words were one in the same right now, and he was having trouble distinguishing his own feelings from the mixed up, racing ones that he was having right now. Did he love her? Or was this just a crush that would be gone within a moon, almost as though it had never been there at all? He wasn't quite sure, but he was hoping that it would be the former instead of the latter.
Unless, of course, she didn't feel the same way...in which case he was nervous that things might change between them. "Fishing? Oh-- oh yes, yes, that...that sounds good. Fishing. Yes." He mewed, coming out of his daydream and smiling, the tip of his tail being the only thing showing that he was nervous. And he was nervous, very much so. He just didn't want to get hurt...and he didn't want to mess this up. There was a lot of pressure he was putting on himself, but he was hoping that things were going to get better...and once he could get up the courage to tell her, they would. It was funny; Ocelotpath wasn't normally void of courage, but this time, it seemed like fear and love were the emotions that were most constant in his life.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 9th, 2017, 11:46 AM
Boop!

Quote:
Ocelotpath felt like he could stay here forever. And ever. Never leaving this one spot, but... he knew that just wouldn't work. At some point he was going to have to leave, they both had things to do-- and he didn't want to become too clingy, like someone who couldn't live without another cat. He'd seen those types of cats, forever hanging around...and he considered them to be fairly useless to the Clan. If all they wanted to do was be with each other, why did they need a Clan?
Why didn't they just go somewhere else and leave them alone, walking away? Ocelotpath closed his eyes for a brief moment before finally moving away, knowing they should do something. But at least they were together right now, and were getting the opportunity to spend some much-needed time with each other-- well, he had wanted it. Needed might be a strong word, but it was the only one that was coming to mind for the tom. He needed this. Or did he want it?
The two words were one in the same right now, and he was having trouble distinguishing his own feelings from the mixed up, racing ones that he was having right now. Did he love her? Or was this just a crush that would be gone within a moon, almost as though it had never been there at all? He wasn't quite sure, but he was hoping that it would be the former instead of the latter.
Unless, of course, she didn't feel the same way...in which case he was nervous that things might change between them. "Fishing? Oh-- oh yes, yes, that...that sounds good. Fishing. Yes." He mewed, coming out of his daydream and smiling, the tip of his tail being the only thing showing that he was nervous. And he was nervous, very much so. He just didn't want to get hurt...and he didn't want to mess this up. There was a lot of pressure he was putting on himself, but he was hoping that things were going to get better...and once he could get up the courage to tell her, they would. It was funny; Ocelotpath wasn't normally void of courage, but this time, it seemed like fear and love were the emotions that were most constant in his life.

Moondancer found Ocelotpath's new nervous side.. cute? Was that the word? She did not know. This was a new side to love to her. The father of Wolfpaw had been a loner that she had only been with for a few weeks. There hadn't really been that much affection between them. He'd left her after he found out she were pregnant. And now, her dear daughter were dead. Killed in battle fifteen moons ago. But Moondancer knew she had died protecting her clan, and that had helped her get over the loss.
Even though the she-cat were 38 moons, which by some were considered adult, she still felt like a newly claimed warrior. And despite this, she had become deputy. She found it weird.
This feeling inside her now made her feel even younger. It was as if Ocelotpath's presence cast light on her existence. She really liked that. It made her full of happiness.
"Let's go!" She said, choosing not to mention his stuttering. He was probably finding it bothersome himself, so she did not want to dig in the wound.
Turning around and starting to race, she let her tail brush shortly over his face, before racing towards the lake she had fallen in during their last hunting trip. She set it as a goal to herself NOT to make the same mistake this time. The two of them would have a great time together, and get to know each other much better even, and it would all be fine. This was not a loner that would leave her. Ocelotpath really seemed like one she could trust. One she could love. One who would stay.

Old March 9th, 2017, 12:17 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Moondancer found Ocelotpath's new nervous side.. cute? Was that the word? She did not know. This was a new side to love to her. The father of Wolfpaw had been a loner that she had only been with for a few weeks. There hadn't really been that much affection between them. He'd left her after he found out she were pregnant. And now, her dear daughter were dead. Killed in battle fifteen moons ago. But Moondancer knew she had died protecting her clan, and that had helped her get over the loss.
Even though the she-cat were 38 moons, which by some were considered adult, she still felt like a newly claimed warrior. And despite this, she had become deputy. She found it weird.
This feeling inside her now made her feel even younger. It was as if Ocelotpath's presence cast light on her existence. She really liked that. It made her full of happiness.
"Let's go!" She said, choosing not to mention his stuttering. He was probably finding it bothersome himself, so she did not want to dig in the wound.
Turning around and starting to race, she let her tail brush shortly over his face, before racing towards the lake she had fallen in during their last hunting trip. She set it as a goal to herself NOT to make the same mistake this time. The two of them would have a great time together, and get to know each other much better even, and it would all be fine. This was not a loner that would leave her. Ocelotpath really seemed like one she could trust. One she could love. One who would stay.
Ocelotpath smiled and took off after his friend, feeling her soft tail briefly brush against him. He wanted to replay that over and over, but chose not to say anything about it-- he imagined that would be an awkward situation for both of them. Everything was going to be alright, and the tom was glad of it. He was happy that Moondancer was Deputy, too...in his opinion, she deserved it.
And why wouldn't she? She was a good warrior, and she worked hard, didn't she? She was a great friend, too. Ocelotpath's tail twitched as he caught up to her and shot her a smile. "Bet I can beat you," He purred with a smirk on his maw, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth rapidly as he did so. He was excited that this was how he could spend his day, with Moondancer.
He had imagined her to have so many more duties, but she was choosing to hang out with him instead. Why was that? What would drive a she cat to, instead of doing things that she should be, spend the day with a tom like him? True, he had been somewhat lacking in this particular area; Ocelotpath was not a tom that was particularly 'handsome' or 'charming,' especially with she cats.
He didn't consider himself to be necessarily ugly, per se, but he definitely wasn't one of those flirts who would go around making eyes at every she cat that he saw. And he wasn't one of those toms who thought of himself as StarClan's gift to all she cats, and tried to 'even it out' by hanging out with every she cat he sat eyes on. He didn't even like the thought of doing something like that.
And especially with Moondancer, who was so kind to him...if he were to reject her kindness and act so rudely towards her, what would he be known as? He glanced over at her again... truth be told, he considered her to be quite pretty. It was surprising he hadn't seen toms beside her every hour of the day, but then again, he wasn't with her every hour of the day...so maybe there were.

Old March 9th, 2017, 12:27 PM
The animal overlord 0.0

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
(For @Mystery Bump! ^^ )
(Sorry)

''No, im okay with staying out. Its quite nice outside, anyway. Im not really a fan of being cooped up all day in camp.'' she replied, her tone gentle. Before waiting for a reply, she drifted off and disappeared behind some trees. As she had said, she was a big fan off the world around her, and not eager to jump into battle. Owlpaw loved having calm days, were no violence went on. The she's fur blew in the rough wind that noisily and undetectably drifted around her. She carried on going, searching for a nice meal for her clan.
https://pokefarm.com/user/Venomnshift
Old March 9th, 2017, 02:04 PM
Boop!

Quote:
Ocelotpath smiled and took off after his friend, feeling her soft tail briefly brush against him. He wanted to replay that over and over, but chose not to say anything about it-- he imagined that would be an awkward situation for both of them. Everything was going to be alright, and the tom was glad of it. He was happy that Moondancer was Deputy, too...in his opinion, she deserved it.
And why wouldn't she? She was a good warrior, and she worked hard, didn't she? She was a great friend, too. Ocelotpath's tail twitched as he caught up to her and shot her a smile. "Bet I can beat you," He purred with a smirk on his maw, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth rapidly as he did so. He was excited that this was how he could spend his day, with Moondancer.
He had imagined her to have so many more duties, but she was choosing to hang out with him instead. Why was that? What would drive a she cat to, instead of doing things that she should be, spend the day with a tom like him? True, he had been somewhat lacking in this particular area; Ocelotpath was not a tom that was particularly 'handsome' or 'charming,' especially with she cats.
He didn't consider himself to be necessarily ugly, per se, but he definitely wasn't one of those flirts who would go around making eyes at every she cat that he saw. And he wasn't one of those toms who thought of himself as StarClan's gift to all she cats, and tried to 'even it out' by hanging out with every she cat he sat eyes on. He didn't even like the thought of doing something like that.
And especially with Moondancer, who was so kind to him...if he were to reject her kindness and act so rudely towards her, what would he be known as? He glanced over at her again... truth be told, he considered her to be quite pretty. It was surprising he hadn't seen toms beside her every hour of the day, but then again, he wasn't with her every hour of the day...so maybe there were.

Moondancer grinned lightly. Of cause he would make this into a competition. That was just the person he was. She'd learnt that by now. But that was not a bad thing. She was like that herself. Their personalities just seemed to click. Another plus in her book.
Giggling at his 'I'll race you', she sped up also. Speed and quick moves was her advantages. However, she were not that good in physical battles. She preffered to be the scout in a group, rather than stay in a fight. She usually kept to the sideline, making sure everyone did okay and that no one were gravely hurt. Her small, sleek body made her an excellent runner. She was certain she'd get there first. And she knew the way like her own fur as well. She'd gone to that lake so many times she could -run- there blindfolded.
"Hah.. You'll never beat me" She said with a flirting and challenging voice, as she quickly sped up and got in the lead.

Old March 9th, 2017, 02:11 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Moondancer grinned lightly. Of cause he would make this into a competition. That was just the person he was. She'd learnt that by now. But that was not a bad thing. She was like that herself. Their personalities just seemed to click. Another plus in her book.
Giggling at his 'I'll race you', she sped up also. Speed and quick moves was her advantages. However, she were not that good in physical battles. She preffered to be the scout in a group, rather than stay in a fight. She usually kept to the sideline, making sure everyone did okay and that no one were gravely hurt. Her small, sleek body made her an excellent runner. She was certain she'd get there first. And she knew the way like her own fur as well. She'd gone to that lake so many times she could -run- there blindfolded.
"Hah.. You'll never beat me" She said with a flirting and challenging voice, as she quickly sped up and got in the lead.
Ocelotpath watched as the silver she cat passed him. She was so different from the felines he had seen hanging around the clearing-- worried only about their pelts, and whether they would look as beautiful if they tried to hunt. Seriously, it made him feel sick. They were warriors, and some of them had been warriors for a long time! How had they survived for that long with that attitude?
And then there was Moondancer, who was running in front of him, which was distracting him considerably-- mainly because he was watching her movements. How was it that she could move so fluently and yet every single one of her pelt hairs could stay perfectly in place without looking so much as ruffled? How was it that she was able to look so...pretty, like a snowflake, an overgrown one, but still a snowflake...and be so athletic and pretty at the same time? He didn't understand it. It didn't make sense and then again, at the same time, in a way it did make sense.
Moondancer was a she cat who got things done. Of course she wasn't one of those cats who was going to do something stupid! Of course she wasn't a cat who was going to mess up. He skidded to a stop, throwing snow at least two tail-lengths in front of him, and wondering if any of it had hit Moondancer. He was tired now-- though he wanted to race, he was too exhausted to go any further.

Old March 9th, 2017, 02:23 PM
Boop!

Quote:
Ocelotpath watched as the silver she cat passed him. She was so different from the felines he had seen hanging around the clearing-- worried only about their pelts, and whether they would look as beautiful if they tried to hunt. Seriously, it made him feel sick. They were warriors, and some of them had been warriors for a long time! How had they survived for that long with that attitude?
And then there was Moondancer, who was running in front of him, which was distracting him considerably-- mainly because he was watching her movements. How was it that she could move so fluently and yet every single one of her pelt hairs could stay perfectly in place without looking so much as ruffled? How was it that she was able to look so...pretty, like a snowflake, an overgrown one, but still a snowflake...and be so athletic and pretty at the same time? He didn't understand it. It didn't make sense and then again, at the same time, in a way it did make sense.
Moondancer was a she cat who got things done. Of course she wasn't one of those cats who was going to do something stupid! Of course she wasn't a cat who was going to mess up. He skidded to a stop, throwing snow at least two tail-lengths in front of him, and wondering if any of it had hit Moondancer. He was tired now-- though he wanted to race, he was too exhausted to go any further.

Moondancer smiled. She liked how Ocelotpath seemed to be bothered about her. Positively at that.
She herself hated her always pretty pelt. For her, it was a disadvantage. She was the she-cat that wouldn't hesitate to jump into a pool of mud, just to make her look ugly. Anything to keep away unwanted toms. She didn't want cats to fall in love with her due to her looks, but her personality. That was what mattered. Even if she were ugly, she could be a great person.
Peering behind her, she began to realize that Ocelotpath was looking more and more tired. Did running really wear cats out like that? She had never experienced fatigue from running. Not that she wanted to. Running was great!
Feeling the snow being thrown at her, she giggled lightly, before following Ocelotpath's action, and stopped. "Huh? Getting tired that quick?" She said with laughter and happiness in her voice.