Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM

Old February 10th, 2017, 08:30 AM

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipplePaw View Post
AspenKit dug his claws in her fur, trying to keep his hold her back, but when she dragged on the ground he quickly slid off. Sighing, he tried to run and slide into her paws and throw her off balance. "I mean," he mewed, "are we not in camp anymore?"
''We are in the territory! of course!'' she meowed, then, she remembered something really important, ''i didn't warned to my mother after all...'' she thought, then, she decided to stop the play-fighting, ''Lets stop with this, i'm cannot stay here'' she meowed.
Old February 10th, 2017, 05:47 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Robinblaze smiled softly as he watched the father with his kits. He felt Lillybreeze stir on his back and he craned his neck around to see. "Your kits are fine. I don't know how much you remember but, you gave birth here in the woods. Treestep Blackgaze and I found you. We're taking you back to camp ok? Treestep had some of the kits and I have one." He said, his voice gentle. He soft soft and caring, making sure to try and calm down the queen with his voice alone. "You're kits are fine. I promise." He said before picking up the kit he was carrying and making way to the camp.

The small mottled she kit squirmed around on her fathers broad back. She shifted and bumped along, almost falling off a few times. What the heck was going on? Where was the milk? Where was her mother? Where was she? Why was it so rough and bumpy? Whatever it was she didn't like it. She let out a squeal of protest from her fathers shoulders and she squirmed, her tiny kit claws outstretched.as she squirmed and bumped, her back paws slid and she went tumbling slowly off the side of Treestep's flank, squealing in panic all the way, wanting something to hold her up that was solid and firm.
The sandy colored kit squirmed around. She was lying against something, something soft. She didn't know what was going on. She wiggled around as much as she could. She wanted milk, milk that she had just tasted. She let out a little screech to try to get anyone to notice her. Where was she? She finally decided to lay limp wherever she was and fully drifted off to sleep.

Lilybreeze moaned in pain. She needed a medicine cat quickly. "I think I... hit my head." Lilybreeze muttered. She was being hoisted along, back to the camp hopefully. She had calmed down a bit, but everything was hurting. She let herself lay limp and just hoped she could be helped properly soon.

[character site]
Old February 11th, 2017, 01:16 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
[Sorry short )

"I'm fine, really. It just scared me," Flowerdawn said as the group surrounded her. She rolled her eyes at the mention of Kestrelheart. "I'll be fine, besides, he's got plenty on his paws right now." She quickly finished plucking all the thorns and smiled at her clanmates. "See? Fine." She curled her tail around her paws, cleaning up any traces of blood that had already stopped bleeding.

-----

Cedarbreeze glared at Flowerdawn and Mountianpeak. "We need to focus on hunting. You two go back to camp. I don't want to have to explain to Halestar why Flowerdawn keeps coming back to camp covered in thorns," she hissed. She wasn't really mad. At least, not nearly as much as she was dissappointed. Two of the warriors on the hunting patrol were acting like young apprentices, one was acting like a kit, and one wasn't sure whether he was an apprentice or a kit. How did she keep getting stuck with cats who didn't act like warriors? She stole a glance at Lynxfrost. While he was kind of hard to understand sometimes, he did act like a warrior. At least she wasn't alone. "Great Starclan I swear sometimes I'm surrounded by kits..." she muttered under her breath, not knowing if it was loud enough for Lynxfrost to hear or not. She knew she was far enough from Flowerdawn and Mountainpeak to conceal it from them.

-----

Ivythorn glanced back to Smokepaw, who appeared as afraid as she was. She padded back to the younger tom, and sniffed him for a moment, careful not to touch him. "S-Smokepaw, are you okay? Flowerdawn is fine, just a bit frightened," she assured. She smiled at him softly. "You want to show me that place now?" She really was eager to see it, but refused to push him. It was her turn to cofort him.
Mountainpeak looked up at the surrounding cats and then back down at Flowerdawn, unsure of whether or not she was telling the truth. She looked alright...but then again, he had learned by now that appearances could be quite deceiving. How could he know? How could he know if she was hurt, or scared, or sad...but she didn't look like any of those things, so he was pretty sure that everything was alright. "Thanks." He muttered to the other cats as they slowly began to leave, Cedarbreeze looking none too happy about it and Lynxfrost following behind her like some obedient dog. Sometimes Mountainpeak wondered if the tom had a mind of his own, or if he just followed the crowd. "You sure you're okay? Those were quite a few thorns, and some of them looked like they went in pretty deep!" The small tom mewed anxiously, reaching his head forwards to give her a quick sniff. Again, he was no medicine cat, but he could still remember the strange and horrible smell of infection. Besides that, it would take a while for infection to set in if there was going to be any, but hopefully there wouldn't- Mountainpeak knew all too well what that sort of thing would do to a cat. He had seen it firsthand, and had hated it for the rest of his life- and if Flowerdawn got an infection, he would hate it even more.
Lynxfrost took one last glance back towards Flowerdawn and Mountainpeak, his eyes narrowing in the way they had of doing when he thought something was up, and he followed Cedarbreeze away. He knew what Mountainpeak thought of him. And it wasn't true. He was more of a follower, of course...he lived in a Clan, under the rule of a leader and deputy, what was to be expected? But he wasn't one of those followers who would grovel over a cat, hero-worshipping them until one finally gave up. That was the kind of cat who made enemies. Although Lynxfrost didn't care much for making enemies, he didn't care much for making friends either- he just sort of steered clear of cats altogether. "Give them a chance. They're still young and experiencing life. We are too, Cedarbreeze- I know I wish I were a little more like them. And yes, I know it's crazy- but they're living life. I'm just learning to survive it." Lynxfrost mewed, with another glance back towards the cats. It was true- they were all so young. Many other young cats had died, but StarClan had spared them for a purpose: whatever that purpose was, Lynxfrost wished he knew. He wished he could be a little more like Mountainpeak, or Flowerdawn...making games out of everything, acting as though things that happened to them were no big deal...but deep down, he knew he couldn't. Either he couldn't, or he wouldn't.
Smokepaw stayed in the bushes, his ears pinned flat against his skull. Scolding words. Sharp words. The gentle scent of his friend, the gasps of the other apprentice, blood everywhere...blood. Yes, that was what frightened him. Not now, in the previous battle...though Smokepaw had wanted to run as fast as he could, either that or die so he could be with Wolfpaw and Crimsonmoon again, run or die so he wouldn't have to face the fighting. But he hadn't. And yet now, why was this triggering this memory? So many cats...Ivythorn's gentle voice brought him out of the terrible vision and he looked up at her, hues flashing with anxiety and fear, and he hadn't even realized how young and vulnerable he looked and felt until he slowly, cautiously approached her. "Yeah, of-of course. So-sorry, Ivythorn, just...had a little flashback. Not the best memory. W-well it's a pretty good one as far as- as friendship goes, but...n-not my favorite." Smokepaw laughed uncertainly before edging away from her. Although he liked Ivythorn, the last thing he wanted right now was to be the friendly, caring cat that he usually was. He liked that title, but he wished that he would be known as more. "Follow me," He mewed in a bit of a stronger voice, flashing her a friendly smile and beginning to pad off towards the north, to an area that he imagined was like no other. It had given him a great deal of comfort in the past, and he supposed that it wouldn't stop at this moment.

(we need to RP SummerxRain and develop their relationship a little more before he dies O.O Summer's gonna be devastated)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 11th, 2017 at 01:17 AM.
Old February 11th, 2017, 11:18 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post
The sandy colored kit squirmed around. She was lying against something, something soft. She didn't know what was going on. She wiggled around as much as she could. She wanted milk, milk that she had just tasted. She let out a little screech to try to get anyone to notice her. Where was she? She finally decided to lay limp wherever she was and fully drifted off to sleep.

Lilybreeze moaned in pain. She needed a medicine cat quickly. "I think I... hit my head." Lilybreeze muttered. She was being hoisted along, back to the camp hopefully. She had calmed down a bit, but everything was hurting. She let herself lay limp and just hoped she could be helped properly soon.
Robinblaze nodded as he trudged on, her weight beginning to take effect on the young tom cat. His eyes gazed steadily ahead and he kept his paws moving at a steady pace. He moved as fast as he could knowing that if she really had hit her head, then she would need help from Kestrelberry as soon as possible. His maw flicked downwards in a small frown. He had to get her back. She had kits now to take care of. He had never had a mate, nor kits of his own, but he could consider this practice for when he actually did have a family to care for. "It'll be alright Lilybreeze. We're almost there." He said, knowing the camp wasn't too far off now.

[Have you already PM'd Ashley/Kestrel about Lilybreeze needing to see Kestrelberry?]
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 12th, 2017, 09:34 AM

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Robinblaze nodded as he trudged on, her weight beginning to take effect on the young tom cat. His eyes gazed steadily ahead and he kept his paws moving at a steady pace. He moved as fast as he could knowing that if she really had hit her head, then she would need help from Kestrelberry as soon as possible. His maw flicked downwards in a small frown. He had to get her back. She had kits now to take care of. He had never had a mate, nor kits of his own, but he could consider this practice for when he actually did have a family to care for. "It'll be alright Lilybreeze. We're almost there." He said, knowing the camp wasn't too far off now.

[Have you already PM'd Ashley/Kestrel about Lilybreeze needing to see Kestrelberry?]
(i will after i am done with this role-play! i wanted to wait for the right time)

Lilybreeze tried to breathe as much as she could, but she just couldn't. She could taste the scent of Robinblaze helping her along, but hardly even the scent of the forest. Her breaths started to get fast and shallow, and she couldn't help yowling in pain. She knew she was bleeding somewhere, and she didn't even know if she would make it through this day. Who would take care of her kits?

Treestep noticed the ginger tabby beginning to stir. He quickly padded over near her and began to lick her flank to calm her down. "It's okay. Everything will be okay soon." Treestep choked out. He tried to help Robinblaze with Lilybreeze, but wasn't able to with the kits he was carrying. He knew Robinblaze would be able to do it.

[character site]
Old February 12th, 2017, 10:13 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

Burrpaw flicked his eyes back to his mentor. He nodded quickly at the first question to let his mentor know the answer was yes, and pricked his ears eagerly to hear what Swiftfang had to say about the hunting. Happiness filled the Bengal tom as his mentor told him his stalking skills were good. He listened intently to what he needed to work on.

Was I too slow? He struggled not to let his ears droop and quickly thought of a response that Burrpaw hoped would make Swiftfang happy. "In green-leaf, it should be easier to catch prey quickly, but for now I'll work on getting faster in leaf-bare."
"That is true," The warrior nodded slowly, looking up at the sky. The expanse above him was a pale blue and held a couple of gray clouds. There might still be snow coming soon, and the air was still chilly from the north wind, by green-leaf was arriving in another moon or two.

"I'm sure you've heard of the phrase, 'practice makes perfect'. It's a slightly flawed sentence, but it is true in the grand scheme of things." Swiftfang said. "The more you work the better you get. And once you become good enough, you will become a warrior, or even a deputy. Nothing comes without hard work. Nothing."

"I suppose you're not hungry yet, are you? We could do some more training." Truth to be told, Swiftfang wanted to eat, but he couldn't. It wasn't appropriate to do so now.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old February 12th, 2017, 11:05 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
"That is true," The warrior nodded slowly, looking up at the sky. The expanse above him was a pale blue and held a couple of gray clouds. There might still be snow coming soon, and the air was still chilly from the north wind, by green-leaf was arriving in another moon or two.

"I'm sure you've heard of the phrase, 'practice makes perfect'. It's a slightly flawed sentence, but it is true in the grand scheme of things." Swiftfang said. "The more you work the better you get. And once you become good enough, you will become a warrior, or even a deputy. Nothing comes without hard work. Nothing."

"I suppose you're not hungry yet, are you? We could do some more training." Truth to be told, Swiftfang wanted to eat, but he couldn't. It wasn't appropriate to do so now.
"Yes, Swiftfang." He acknowledged his mentors words, listening carefully and eagerly. "No, I'm not hungry. We can keep going."

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old February 12th, 2017, 11:52 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Bumbleleap stood perfectly still, waiting for his brother. It had been ages since they had hunted or talked, as he was busy taking caring of his kits. But, today, he was free, and the Tom was spending that time wisely. He flicked his tail impatiently, when is Silvernight going to get here! Bumbleleap thought, maybe if I climb a tree I'll be able to spot him... The bulky Tom crouched down, and leapt into the nearest pine tree. Rather ungracefully, he slid down. "Great..." He mumbled.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 12th, 2017, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post
Bumbleleap stood perfectly still, waiting for his brother. It had been ages since they had hunted or talked, as he was busy taking caring of his kits. But, today, he was free, and the Tom was spending that time wisely. He flicked his tail impatiently, when is Silvernight going to get here! Bumbleleap thought, maybe if I climb a tree I'll be able to spot him... The bulky Tom crouched down, and leapt into the nearest pine tree. Rather ungracefully, he slid down. "Great..." He mumbled.
"Hey Bumble" said Silvernight as he leapt down from a nearby tree.

(sorry this is all I can write for now, My dad says i gotta do some stuff before I may be able to come back)
Old February 12th, 2017, 01:25 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

@thelowercase_king

Copper was sitting by a tree, her amber hues narrowed at the other cats
lotusfang