Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM
Bicker and break.[P]
by Fritter
Last post by alec
Today 05:16 AM

Old February 3rd, 2017, 04:35 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Mountainpeak glanced at the tension between the others nervously. He didn't like watching arguments. It made him feel uncomfortable, like everyone was secretly judging him...and although he hid it well, Mountainpeak knew that he had a lot to be judged for. Look at his strange height and shape! I mean, what kind of a cat looks like I do? He thought. It was a question he had often asked himself, but no matter how many times he did, he could never come up with an answer. It was all confusing stuff to him. "Of course I can keep up. I was built to run!" He boasted, puffing his small chest out. Seeing as he was so small, it looked funny, which the tom was clearly aware of. He had learned to stop getting offended when other cats might laugh. He knew he had great skill. That was all that mattered, right? Why should he have to prove himself to anyone else? Why should anyone have to prove themselves? Was it simply not good enough knowing that you were a good warrior yourself, anymore? Guess not, Mountainpeak thought with a shrug, watching as Cedarbreeze and Lynxfrost turned and padded away. And then Ivythorn disappeared. This just went from tense to...awkward. He thought. He glanced over at Flowerdawn, who had snow sparkling all over her ginger pelt. "I love what you've done with your pelt," He joked lightly in an attempt to lighten the mood, although he doubted it would work. Sometimes it wasn't the right time for things, and Mountainpeak could only hope that he had made that joke appropriately. The she cat parallel him didn't look too excited about the aforementioned race anymore. Maybe once she started it would cheer her up. "Alright. On your maarrk....get seeet..." He mewed slowly, dragging the words out to put her off her guard. "GO!" He shouted, and shot off, racing eagerly towards the bush. Mountainpeak was a fast cat- although it didn't appear like he would be able to run for very long with his short legs and small stride, his speed was great enough to make up for both of them. That was something Mountainpeak was incredibly proud of...and something that he could appreciate. He would never get tired of running.

Lynxfrost shifted his weight a little and looked slightly uncomfortable. He didn't like being spoken to like that, but Cedarbreeze had a point...sometimes with his hesitant nature, it was hard to tell quite what his meaning was. He hadn't meant to make anyone feel strange, but she still didn't have to snap. The tom had learned that there was generally a hidden message behind the words, and that they were very rarely meant for the cat who was being spoken to. After all, what had he done? "Neither. Just figuring out the right words to say." He answered after a while, as calmly as he possibly could. There was a slight haltage, a hesitance in his words, but you would only be able to catch it if you were listening for it. Was she listening for it? Lynxfrost couldn't tell, but he was fairly sure she hadn't heard. And even if she had, what of it? Let her. It was part of who he was, just like his distinctive pelt. There were a few other cats that looked similar to him, but exactly the same? No. No one could look exactly the same to Lynxfrost. "I've been fine. Y'know, everything happening so quickly...Blazingnight, Timberstar, now Halestar...over the course of time, I've just had a hard time adjusting to it. What about yourself?" Lynxfrost mewed, glancing over at her. He didn't want to seem rude by not returning the question, but at the same time, he didn't like rebounding questions. It seemed all conversations went the same way 'how are you' 'fine, you' 'good' catching up on gossip around Camp, if they were closer sometimes sharing tongues, or something like that. Wasn't there any other way cats knew how to greet each other other then 'hi, how are you?' Probably not, the tom thought, the tip of his tail twitching in an irritated manner. "Don't worry about it. Everybody does or says things they regret. It's really no problem, that's how we learn." Lynxfrost shrugged, continuing onwards. Right now, he just sort of wanted to get back. The outing had not exactly gone as planned, and although he liked Cedarbreeze, he wasn't quite sure what to make of her at the moment. Sometimes it was hard for him to tell.

Smokepaw glanced at the bush where Ivythorn had disappeared. Had he done something wrong? That must be it, he had done something wrong. Again. He just couldn't seem to do anything right these days...why couldn't he stand up for himself and other cats better? Am I a coward, or just careful not to attract trouble? Smokepaw thought, weighing his options carefully. He had never really thought of himself as a coward...true, he wasn't a cat to go charging into danger like a hero, but he had fought bravely in the battle and he had stood up for his friends before. Maybe he was just being careful. Cedarbreeze seemed like she would make a powerful enemy, and although Ivythorn appeared to make a sweet friend, Smokepaw just couldn't be sure if she was going to stay around. From the looks of things right now, the black furred she cat looked like she would rather disappear and never come back to ShadowClan again. "It's alright. You didn't do anything wrong...I'm not going to hurt you," Smokepaw mewed in the gentlest voice he could coax up. His voice was naturally gentle, and calm...but after a rush of frustration like that, he wasn't sure if it would show. He was always careful to speak in a way that he thought the other cat would like. "I'm really, really sorry she said that to you," He added in a low voice. His tail twitched nervously and he wondered if physical contact would make her feel better. It wasn't something that he enjoyed, or something that he would necessarily do on a daily basis, but...if it could cheer Ivythorn up, he would be more than happy to do it. His ears flicked backwards momentarily, although it was more out of sadness then anything else. He just wasn't happy when other cats were so nervous or scared. "Hey Ivythorn? You think the others could handle this hunting trip? There's something I would like to show you, I think you'd really like it. What do you say?" Smokepaw asked. He felt a little strange, talking to her that way...but a gentle voice was definitely key here. He didn't want to treat her like a younger cat- that wasn't his goal. His goal was to make her feel safe. And hopefully, a voice that soft would make a cat of any age feel safe.
Flowerdawn didn't know what had happened. One moment she heard Mountainpeak say 'go,' the next she was sliding face first straight into the thorn bush. She wasn't sure who won, but she figured Mountainpeak, seeing as she was the one now caked in thorns. Her throat hurt a bit when it didn't before she had started running. She must have yowled pretty loudly when she slid. "Oww..." she mewed. She was laying on her side, her paws held up by thorn branches. Every move sent small aches throughout her body, but she still managed to drag herself out of the bush, limping heavily on her back left leg. Small trails of blood slid down her smooth pelt, as her fur wasn't quite thick enough to protect her from some of the thorns. "I might be a bit out of commission for a little bit," she joked to the tom. She then sat down slowly, thankful there were no thorns in her butt. Flowerdawn then started taking the thorns out one by one.

-----

Cedarbreeze shrugged. "Maybe..." she said simply. "I'm tired, honestly. I've been stuck with Flowerdawn on patrols since the battle. Not that she's a bad cat or anything, but she's just so annoying sometimes..." she said with a sigh. "Sorry, I don't mean to put my problems on you," she chuckeld. She then pricked her ears at the sound of a loud wail. "Was that Flowerdawn?" she asked urgently. "C'mon!" she yowled, racing back to the cats. When she got to Ivythorn and Smokepaw, she glanced around, looking for where Flowerdawn and Mountainpeak went. When she saw the two cats, she padded quickly up to them, seeing that Flowerdawn was just sitting there. "What happened? Why are you covered in thorns?" she demanded.

-----

Ivythorn smiled to Smokepaw. He was being very kind to her, and she didn't really know why. "I think they can handle it," she said with a smile. The dark calico, feeling slightly annoyed with herself for acting so much like a kit, sat up. "I-I'm used to it, honestly. She's not the first to call me names. My mentor used to call me Ivyflea every da-" She was cut off at the sound of Flowerdawn's scream. She pricked her ears and glanced around, looking in the direction the two cats left. Almost instantly, Cedarbreeze came bounding back to them. The look she gave Ivythorn made the dark calico feel like the brown tabby felt bad for calling her names. 'I knew Cedarbreeze wasn't mean,' she thought. She then snapped to and followed the older warrior to where Flowerdawn was sitting, covered in thorns and small amounts of blood. "Are you okay, Flowerdawn?" she asked, forgetting all aspects of her shy nature.
Old February 3rd, 2017, 10:06 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
Flowerdawn didn't know what had happened. One moment she heard Mountainpeak say 'go,' the next she was sliding face first straight into the thorn bush. She wasn't sure who won, but she figured Mountainpeak, seeing as she was the one now caked in thorns. Her throat hurt a bit when it didn't before she had started running. She must have yowled pretty loudly when she slid. "Oww..." she mewed. She was laying on her side, her paws held up by thorn branches. Every move sent small aches throughout her body, but she still managed to drag herself out of the bush, limping heavily on her back left leg. Small trails of blood slid down her smooth pelt, as her fur wasn't quite thick enough to protect her from some of the thorns. "I might be a bit out of commission for a little bit," she joked to the tom. She then sat down slowly, thankful there were no thorns in her butt. Flowerdawn then started taking the thorns out one by one.

-----

Cedarbreeze shrugged. "Maybe..." she said simply. "I'm tired, honestly. I've been stuck with Flowerdawn on patrols since the battle. Not that she's a bad cat or anything, but she's just so annoying sometimes..." she said with a sigh. "Sorry, I don't mean to put my problems on you," she chuckeld. She then pricked her ears at the sound of a loud wail. "Was that Flowerdawn?" she asked urgently. "C'mon!" she yowled, racing back to the cats. When she got to Ivythorn and Smokepaw, she glanced around, looking for where Flowerdawn and Mountainpeak went. When she saw the two cats, she padded quickly up to them, seeing that Flowerdawn was just sitting there. "What happened? Why are you covered in thorns?" she demanded.

-----

Ivythorn smiled to Smokepaw. He was being very kind to her, and she didn't really know why. "I think they can handle it," she said with a smile. The dark calico, feeling slightly annoyed with herself for acting so much like a kit, sat up. "I-I'm used to it, honestly. She's not the first to call me names. My mentor used to call me Ivyflea every da-" She was cut off at the sound of Flowerdawn's scream. She pricked her ears and glanced around, looking in the direction the two cats left. Almost instantly, Cedarbreeze came bounding back to them. The look she gave Ivythorn made the dark calico feel like the brown tabby felt bad for calling her names. 'I knew Cedarbreeze wasn't mean,' she thought. She then snapped to and followed the older warrior to where Flowerdawn was sitting, covered in thorns and small amounts of blood. "Are you okay, Flowerdawn?" she asked, forgetting all aspects of her shy nature.
Mountainpeak skidded to a stop just before the thorn bush, his whiskers quivering as the thorns scraped at his fur but thankfully, didn't go through. "Ha! Beat-" He began to say, turning around, and then stopped when he saw Flowerdawn skidding into the thorn bush. For a moment he was frozen before he moved into action, taking one great leap towards her. "Ha. I'll have to call you Thornpelt now, with all those things in you," He joked lightly, sitting down beside her with a relieved expression. The thorns didn't appear to have gone in too deep- he couldn't imagine they would need to go to the Medicine Cat. Still, it just might make Flowerdawn feel better...besides, they probably hurt. "Here, uh...let me help with that," He mewed, taking hold of a thorn and gently pulling it out with his teeth. He was grateful for the fact that Flowerdawn had gotten out of there quickly enough so that the thorns weren't able to embed themselves further in her body... and besides, by the time the thorns had entangled themselves in her fur, there hadn't been too much left to actually pierce the she cat. Breathing a sigh of relief, Mountainpeak stopped when he noticed the blood trickling down her limbs. He hadn't realized that her pelt hadn't been quite as thick as he thought, and the thorns had managed to get past. "We should probably take you to Kestrelberry," Mountainpeak mewed uncomfortably, shifting his weight as he anxiously glanced at the she cat, wondering whether he should try and pull some more of the thorns out or just help her there.
Lynxfrost allowed a smile to slip onto his maw as he glanced over at the she cat padding next to him. "I get it. Sometimes life in a Clan is hard, there are cats that are okay and then there are cats who..." His voice trailed off and he shrugged a little, as though he thought she would be able to finish the sentence herself. There were cats who weren't the greatest. Sometimes it was tough, not really...well...knowing whether or not the cats in ShadowClan were loyal. And willing to give their lives for their Clan. Lynxfrost himself was willing to do so, and he knew that there were other cats who were, but...why wouldn't you? That was just one of the risks of living in a Clan, if you wanted the safety, you were going to have to take the risks as well. There's no way around it, Lynxfrost thought with a sigh, glancing over at his friend. "No! No, no, please...I really don't mind. It's better to tell someone you...trust, isn't it?" Lynxfrost asked with a smile in Cedarbreeze's direction. He wasn't sure whether she really trusted him or not, but perhaps she did. He hoped she did. He would have hated to find out that she didn't and then feel like an idiot for acting so strange. At the sound of the yowl his own ears went back, but before he could say- or do- anything, Cedarbreeze was already taking off. With a sigh, Lynxfrost sprang off after her, his long stride quickly catching him up to her and then overtaking her. He wasn't sure whether or not to just turn away. Surely Mountainpeak was with her, couldn't two full-grown warriors handle whatever problem this was? Stop thinking like that! You're a team, mouse-brain, you have to stick together! He scolded himself before quickening his pace even further to catch up with Cedarbreeze. He skidded to a stop in front of the two cats, casting his hues over them. Thank goodness it was only thorns. From the sound of things, he had imagined it to be something much, much worse. "How deep are they?" He asked, glancing at her. He was no Medicine Cat, but he knew a couple of things. If the thorns went in too deep, they could easily cause infection...something that Lynxfrost did not want to happen, no matter the cat.

Smokepaw smiled back at Ivythorn, his hues sparkling in a friendly manner. "Well, that's not right. You deserve so much better," He mewed, and then stopped, his ears pricking up in alarm as he heard a yowl and saw Mountainpeak, Flowerdawn, Lynxfrost and Cedarbreeze all huddled around. Flowerdawn appeared to be...bleeding. Smokepaw's blood ran cold and a shudder went down his spine. The apprentice seemed to just have...shut down. He didn't follow Ivythorn over towards them, instead he slunk backwards, ears pinned flat against his skull, terror filling him. What was wrong with him? There was no problem with a bit of blood, Flowerdawn would be fine! But what if she's not? What if this is all our fault for splitting up and Flowerdawn gets sick or dies, and then I'll feel awful for the rest of my life and Halestar will hate us because we let her die and....ohhh, please be alright, Flowerdawn! The tom thought. The real reason behind his worry was that he had seen one too many border skirmishes end in disaster. And the blood only reminded him of his younger moons. Terror flooded through him again, along with the all-too-familiar face of a cat. Another apprentice. A WindClan apprentice. Smokepaw choked a little, stumbling backwards further, trying to shut the face of the apprentice out of his mind, trying to get away from the cats who made him feel like he was being...hemmed in. Trapped. He wasn't sure what to think anymore, actually. He just felt...strange.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 3rd, 2017, 09:09 PM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Mountainpeak skidded to a stop just before the thorn bush, his whiskers quivering as the thorns scraped at his fur but thankfully, didn't go through. "Ha! Beat-" He began to say, turning around, and then stopped when he saw Flowerdawn skidding into the thorn bush. For a moment he was frozen before he moved into action, taking one great leap towards her. "Ha. I'll have to call you Thornpelt now, with all those things in you," He joked lightly, sitting down beside her with a relieved expression. The thorns didn't appear to have gone in too deep- he couldn't imagine they would need to go to the Medicine Cat. Still, it just might make Flowerdawn feel better...besides, they probably hurt. "Here, uh...let me help with that," He mewed, taking hold of a thorn and gently pulling it out with his teeth. He was grateful for the fact that Flowerdawn had gotten out of there quickly enough so that the thorns weren't able to embed themselves further in her body... and besides, by the time the thorns had entangled themselves in her fur, there hadn't been too much left to actually pierce the she cat. Breathing a sigh of relief, Mountainpeak stopped when he noticed the blood trickling down her limbs. He hadn't realized that her pelt hadn't been quite as thick as he thought, and the thorns had managed to get past. "We should probably take you to Kestrelberry," Mountainpeak mewed uncomfortably, shifting his weight as he anxiously glanced at the she cat, wondering whether he should try and pull some more of the thorns out or just help her there.
Lynxfrost allowed a smile to slip onto his maw as he glanced over at the she cat padding next to him. "I get it. Sometimes life in a Clan is hard, there are cats that are okay and then there are cats who..." His voice trailed off and he shrugged a little, as though he thought she would be able to finish the sentence herself. There were cats who weren't the greatest. Sometimes it was tough, not really...well...knowing whether or not the cats in ShadowClan were loyal. And willing to give their lives for their Clan. Lynxfrost himself was willing to do so, and he knew that there were other cats who were, but...why wouldn't you? That was just one of the risks of living in a Clan, if you wanted the safety, you were going to have to take the risks as well. There's no way around it, Lynxfrost thought with a sigh, glancing over at his friend. "No! No, no, please...I really don't mind. It's better to tell someone you...trust, isn't it?" Lynxfrost asked with a smile in Cedarbreeze's direction. He wasn't sure whether she really trusted him or not, but perhaps she did. He hoped she did. He would have hated to find out that she didn't and then feel like an idiot for acting so strange. At the sound of the yowl his own ears went back, but before he could say- or do- anything, Cedarbreeze was already taking off. With a sigh, Lynxfrost sprang off after her, his long stride quickly catching him up to her and then overtaking her. He wasn't sure whether or not to just turn away. Surely Mountainpeak was with her, couldn't two full-grown warriors handle whatever problem this was? Stop thinking like that! You're a team, mouse-brain, you have to stick together! He scolded himself before quickening his pace even further to catch up with Cedarbreeze. He skidded to a stop in front of the two cats, casting his hues over them. Thank goodness it was only thorns. From the sound of things, he had imagined it to be something much, much worse. "How deep are they?" He asked, glancing at her. He was no Medicine Cat, but he knew a couple of things. If the thorns went in too deep, they could easily cause infection...something that Lynxfrost did not want to happen, no matter the cat.

Smokepaw smiled back at Ivythorn, his hues sparkling in a friendly manner. "Well, that's not right. You deserve so much better," He mewed, and then stopped, his ears pricking up in alarm as he heard a yowl and saw Mountainpeak, Flowerdawn, Lynxfrost and Cedarbreeze all huddled around. Flowerdawn appeared to be...bleeding. Smokepaw's blood ran cold and a shudder went down his spine. The apprentice seemed to just have...shut down. He didn't follow Ivythorn over towards them, instead he slunk backwards, ears pinned flat against his skull, terror filling him. What was wrong with him? There was no problem with a bit of blood, Flowerdawn would be fine! But what if she's not? What if this is all our fault for splitting up and Flowerdawn gets sick or dies, and then I'll feel awful for the rest of my life and Halestar will hate us because we let her die and....ohhh, please be alright, Flowerdawn! The tom thought. The real reason behind his worry was that he had seen one too many border skirmishes end in disaster. And the blood only reminded him of his younger moons. Terror flooded through him again, along with the all-too-familiar face of a cat. Another apprentice. A WindClan apprentice. Smokepaw choked a little, stumbling backwards further, trying to shut the face of the apprentice out of his mind, trying to get away from the cats who made him feel like he was being...hemmed in. Trapped. He wasn't sure what to think anymore, actually. He just felt...strange.
[Sorry short )

"I'm fine, really. It just scared me," Flowerdawn said as the group surrounded her. She rolled her eyes at the mention of Kestrelheart. "I'll be fine, besides, he's got plenty on his paws right now." She quickly finished plucking all the thorns and smiled at her clanmates. "See? Fine." She curled her tail around her paws, cleaning up any traces of blood that had already stopped bleeding.

-----

Cedarbreeze glared at Flowerdawn and Mountianpeak. "We need to focus on hunting. You two go back to camp. I don't want to have to explain to Halestar why Flowerdawn keeps coming back to camp covered in thorns," she hissed. She wasn't really mad. At least, not nearly as much as she was dissappointed. Two of the warriors on the hunting patrol were acting like young apprentices, one was acting like a kit, and one wasn't sure whether he was an apprentice or a kit. How did she keep getting stuck with cats who didn't act like warriors? She stole a glance at Lynxfrost. While he was kind of hard to understand sometimes, he did act like a warrior. At least she wasn't alone. "Great Starclan I swear sometimes I'm surrounded by kits..." she muttered under her breath, not knowing if it was loud enough for Lynxfrost to hear or not. She knew she was far enough from Flowerdawn and Mountainpeak to conceal it from them.

-----

Ivythorn glanced back to Smokepaw, who appeared as afraid as she was. She padded back to the younger tom, and sniffed him for a moment, careful not to touch him. "S-Smokepaw, are you okay? Flowerdawn is fine, just a bit frightened," she assured. She smiled at him softly. "You want to show me that place now?" She really was eager to see it, but refused to push him. It was her turn to cofort him.

Last edited by Teza; February 3rd, 2017 at 09:10 PM.
Old February 4th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immacat View Post
(After my post, we will post in the territory)

Leopardkit walked speedy until reach Aspenkit ''Good job Aspy'' she meowed, after that, she run confident, feeling the cold breezing touching her coat.
AspenKit looked at LeopardKit and twitched his ear. He felt it strange to be called Aspy. But he liked it. "Are you saying I did a good job at falling?" He growled happily, getting up and continuing to sprint forward. He burst through the camp entrance and into the territory, looking up at the trees to find the dead tree, the target to their race. It smells different here... he thought, but shook it away. It's probably nothing. All that matters is me winning this race, or else LeopardKit will have a bad first impression of me.. He unsheathed class and dug them into the ground, which propelled him forward even farther.

Quote or mention me so I don't miss your post! Pm me if you want to Roleplay Check out my character site

Everyone give it up for Americas favorite fighting Frenchman, LAFAYETTE

<3 Lellinicole.zob and OxygenCat are moist slope turtles with a mini cotton ball of wisdom and canniballism riding each of their shells <3 and the CheeseMan too
Old February 5th, 2017, 03:47 AM
Everything Stays~

(For @Mystery)
Maskpaw ran from the entrance of the camp into the territory Owlpaw was just beside him, the wind ruffled his black and white hair stooping he turned and looked at the molly behind him "Isn't this cool?! I love hunting out here!" he meowed eyes wide the tom sat taking a moment to have a breather Im glad to be here with Owlpaw we can get to know each other without anyone being with us!
| WIP Character Site!|
Old February 5th, 2017, 04:16 AM
The animal overlord 0.0

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
(For @Mystery)
Maskpaw ran from the entrance of the camp into the territory Owlpaw was just beside him, the wind ruffled his black and white hair stooping he turned and looked at the molly behind him "Isn't this cool?! I love hunting out here!" he meowed eyes wide the tom sat taking a moment to have a breather Im glad to be here with Owlpaw we can get to know each other without anyone being with us!
''Yeah!'' she mewed back, quieter. Sniffing the air for prey, she scented a shrew. Owlpaw lightly padded to where she had scented it. Looking around, she saw nothing but a pile of rustling leaves under a tree. Not sure on what it was, she stooped into a hunting crouched and stepped lightly towards it.

A snout appeared from the leaves, revealing the shrew she had scented. The she stepped a few more steps, until she was close enough to lunge at the prey. It looked around, not looking in the right direction to notice that she had began to pounce at the shrew. Owlpaw landed on its small body, it began to scuffle underneath her. She left it there to struggle, then bit its neck.

She dug up a whole and lobbed the shrew in. The shrew had small chunks of leaves on it, but she hadn't noticed that and buried it up.
https://pokefarm.com/user/Venomnshift
Old February 5th, 2017, 05:04 AM
Everything Stays~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
''Yeah!'' she mewed back, quieter. Sniffing the air for prey, she scented a shrew. Owlpaw lightly padded to where she had scented it. Looking around, she saw nothing but a pile of rustling leaves under a tree. Not sure on what it was, she stooped into a hunting crouched and stepped lightly towards it.

A snout appeared from the leaves, revealing the shrew she had scented. The she stepped a few more steps, until she was close enough to lunge at the prey. It looked around, not looking in the right direction to notice that she had began to pounce at the shrew. Owlpaw landed on its small body, it began to scuffle underneath her. She left it there to struggle, then bit its neck.

She dug up a whole and lobbed the shrew in. The shrew had small chunks of leaves on it, but she hadn't noticed that and buried it up.
Maskpaw purred as he watched Owlpaw "That's an awesome catch! I'm gonna go see if i can catch something!" and without another word the black and white fur disappeared into the bushes I'll find something to impress Owlpaw!
Stepping lightly Maskpaw heard a rustle and watched as a squirrel ran out of a bush it's back was turned as it was eating, The young tom stooped into a hunting position and moved closer to the unknowing prey Don't jump too soon and don't jump too late..i can do this.., He readied himself once close enough to the squirrel he lunged at the squirrel it turned around but was not quick enough as Maskpaw landed on it happy with himself he bit into its neck.

Padding back to his fellow apprentice he dropped the piece of prey in front of her a look of pride in his eyes "Look what i caught! it never suspected a thing!" Maskpaw then began to dig a hole then placed the squirrel in he covered it up then looked back at Owlpaw "Do wanna try and find some more prey? we can head back if you want..." he trailed of I don't really wanna go back to the apprentice's den yet.. but oh well...
| WIP Character Site!|
Old February 5th, 2017, 07:24 AM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipplePaw View Post
AspenKit looked at LeopardKit and twitched his ear. He felt it strange to be called Aspy. But he liked it. "Are you saying I did a good job at falling?" He growled happily, getting up and continuing to sprint forward. He burst through the camp entrance and into the territory, looking up at the trees to find the dead tree, the target to their race. It smells different here... he thought, but shook it away. It's probably nothing. All that matters is me winning this race, or else LeopardKit will have a bad first impression of me.. He unsheathed class and dug them into the ground, which propelled him forward even farther.

''Yes!'' Meowed happily Leopardkit to the question of Aspenkit, she leaped at the point to reach the dark brown tabby kit, she was in his left side, and pushed aside, ''I think we don't have rules!'' squeaked the small kit, she looked around to see where are the dead large tree, without any leaves, oh! It was forward, good, they where reaching the tree, but, strangely, a strange scent was annoying her, she opened her mouth, it was...A bird? the bird was large but it was dead, probably they were living in the tree.
Old February 5th, 2017, 08:02 AM

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
@Moobaby171
Robinblaze nodded. He was glad that Treestep had seen the sense in his solution and he stepped forwards. "Okay hold still a moment." he said, lifting the remaining kits from beside Lilybreeze. He placed them softly on Treestep's back. "Now you can balance them back to camp. It shouldn't be too hard, they're tiny." he said kind of half heartedly. He turned around to Lilybreeze. He reached forwards. "Blackblaze?" he called, not knowing where the other cat had gone. He frowned a bit and pushed his muzzle as gently as he could under the queen. He was able to shimmy her onto his back and he used one paw and his tail to steady her and give her a better placement. He struggled to his paw, almost crumpling under the extra weight. He finally got a firm footing and slowly trudged behind Treestep. "I can take on of the kits now if you want." he offered, his voice strained.
Treestep laughed softly at the little kits. They were squirming a bit, but he thought they were the best things ever. "I've got them, Robinblaze." Treestep said as a soft look of joy came onto his face.

Lilybreeze's breaths became fast. She didn't know where she was going, or what was happening. But most of all.. where were her kits? "My kits.. My kits! Where are they.." Lilybreeze forced out. Her body went limp and it was hard for her to breathe. She could sniff them, but they were not near her.

[character site]
Old February 5th, 2017, 11:57 AM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immacat View Post
''Yes!'' Meowed happily Leopardkit to the question of Aspenkit, she leaped at the point to reach the dark brown tabby kit, she was in his left side, and pushed aside, ''I think we don't have rules!'' squeaked the small kit, she looked around to see where are the dead large tree, without any leaves, oh! It was forward, good, they where reaching the tree, but, strangely, a strange scent was annoying her, she opened her mouth, it was...A bird? the bird was large but it was dead, probably they were living in the tree.
"Hey!" AspenKit laughed, to her answer and her pushing him over. He got up as quickly as possible, but he was still several mouse lengths behind now. Speeding up, he returned to normal speed, but he needed to go even faster to reach LeopardKit. Not having rules will not get in the way of me winning! he yowled to himself in his mind. He bunched up his back legs and leapt forwards, gaining a few mouse lengths. Just a few... More... He moved his tiny legs as fast as possible, edging closer and closer to her. The strange scent of bird surprised him and slowed him down a bit. "Wait for me!" He meowed.

Quote or mention me so I don't miss your post! Pm me if you want to Roleplay Check out my character site

Everyone give it up for Americas favorite fighting Frenchman, LAFAYETTE

<3 Lellinicole.zob and OxygenCat are moist slope turtles with a mini cotton ball of wisdom and canniballism riding each of their shells <3 and the CheeseMan too

Last edited by RipplePaw; February 5th, 2017 at 11:59 AM.