Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haven't you noticed I'm a...
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:47 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 03:47 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:44 AM
LEOPARDKIT FAMILY
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:35 AM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 03:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 4th, 2019, 08:53 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold View Post

"Well, maybe, Sunmist," Stormpaw replied, "I trust Fallenjump, but she's just not the kind of cat that I would trust with something like that," the gray molly replied. I trust my mentor! she thought, though part of her doubted herself.
Sunmist nodded. "Well, I'd say trust your gut, but also... you never know who might turn out to be very influential in your life. Sometimes it's worth taking risks, and right now your mentor should be one of the closest cats to you - you'll be spending most of your time with Fallenjump, after all. Maybe you should bring it up to her, ask to have a talk with her. You don't have to tell her everything at once, just start out small. It may help you in the long run." He gave a blink, and then a smile. "Well, that's enough chit chat for me today; I'd better get hunting, before the kits start making a fuss about having no food to the queens again." He gave a small chuckle as he turned towards the camp entrance, calling over his shoulder one last time. "I'll see you around, Stormpaw."

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old April 4th, 2019, 09:01 PM

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivers View Post
(No worries I forget reply a lot as well XD)

Violetshade nodded in absolute agreement absolutely loving the confidence coming from the she-cat, "I absolutely agree. Some of these mousebrains probably wouldn't even be able to catch a mouse." She said with a disdainful laugh as she scanned her clanmates, "Oh except my sister. My sister is the best." She said showing her doting side which she specifically reserved for Mapleshatter. She flicked her tail casually, "Anyway since we definitely seem to be both intelligent and seem to tolerate each other..." She said with an amused twitch of her whiskers, "We should definitely be friends."
Duskwing purred at the mention of a sister. "You have a sibling too?" She looked around, unable to find her brother. Her tail flicked in annoyance at the lack of his presence. He was usually around here someone. "I'd point out my brother, but he isn't around for some reason." She snorted. "..Friends?" The she-cat pondered the idea before giving a nod of her head. "That doesn't sound like a terrible idea. ..I'd like that."
Old April 5th, 2019, 06:35 AM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post

Sunmist nodded. "Well, I'd say trust your gut, but also... you never know who might turn out to be very influential in your life. Sometimes it's worth taking risks, and right now your mentor should be one of the closest cats to you - you'll be spending most of your time with Fallenjump, after all. Maybe you should bring it up to her, ask to have a talk with her. You don't have to tell her everything at once, just start out small. It may help you in the long run." He gave a blink, and then a smile. "Well, that's enough chit chat for me today; I'd better get hunting, before the kits start making a fuss about having no food to the queens again." He gave a small chuckle as he turned towards the camp entrance, calling over his shoulder one last time. "I'll see you around, Stormpaw."
"Bye, Sunmist! Bring back lots of fresh-kill!" Stormpaw shouted, curling up with her tail over her head. The molly fell asleep.
Old April 5th, 2019, 10:30 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:

"Bye, Sunmist! Bring back lots of fresh-kill!" Stormpaw shouted, curling up with her tail over her head. The molly fell asleep.
Sunmist chuckled. “I will,” he called back, before finally disappearing into the territory.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old April 5th, 2019, 11:58 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Ravenvine huddled up in his nest, the black tom still shaking from his dream. He looked around in distress trying to see anything, just the slightest glimmer of light. Looking down he finally saw a bit of brown fur and sighed, he could still see, but wait, he could see with his left eye... He never saw well with his left eye. He turned to the right trying to see anything, yet was met with only darkness. He turned again, now actually leaving his nest in order to try to see and fell slightly as he stumbled on the tail of the she-cat next to him. He shook, now actually shaking as he realized that he couldn't see, that he actually couldn't see anything. What had happened? He didn't remember anything, but that might be because of his sleepyness but the tom was still in severe distress. He kept pacing, trying to see, trying to look if he could see anything and he was getting more and more stressed in this state. Shaking his head he sat down but was quickly up again, unable to let this fact actually be true and then tried to locate Tuftbreeze again, cause he could at least recognize her scent with his working nose. "Tufty, what happened... What happened to me? Why can't I see? What happened?" His meow was stressed out and came in sharp pants as his pacing continued but he now lifted his paws high trying to avoid to step on her but being unlucky in that department.

@Doodle

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; April 5th, 2019 at 11:59 AM.
Old April 5th, 2019, 01:47 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post
Ravenvine huddled up in his nest, the black tom still shaking from his dream. He looked around in distress trying to see anything, just the slightest glimmer of light. Looking down he finally saw a bit of brown fur and sighed, he could still see, but wait, he could see with his left eye... He never saw well with his left eye. He turned to the right trying to see anything, yet was met with only darkness. He turned again, now actually leaving his nest in order to try to see and fell slightly as he stumbled on the tail of the she-cat next to him. He shook, now actually shaking as he realized that he couldn't see, that he actually couldn't see anything. What had happened? He didn't remember anything, but that might be because of his sleepyness but the tom was still in severe distress. He kept pacing, trying to see, trying to look if he could see anything and he was getting more and more stressed in this state. Shaking his head he sat down but was quickly up again, unable to let this fact actually be true and then tried to locate Tuftbreeze again, cause he could at least recognize her scent with his working nose. "Tufty, what happened... What happened to me? Why can't I see? What happened?" His meow was stressed out and came in sharp pants as his pacing continued but he now lifted his paws high trying to avoid to step on her but being unlucky in that department.

@Doodle
Tuftbreeze was sound asleep. Despite how anxious and restless she always was during the day, when it came to her night habits she tended to be a heavy sleeper, barely stirring throughout the night. What was sure to wake her up, however, was someone stepping on her tail. The molly's head shot up and she was dizzy for a moment due to moving so quickly. Groggily trying to make sense of what was happening, she noticed the other side of her nest was still empty. Where's Ravenvine? Almost immediately upon her thought, the tom spoke up. The memory of the day before flooded her brain, and Tuft was once more riddled with guilt as she quickly stood and ushered the black cat toward her and murmured for him to lie back down. She didn't answer his questions at first, instead opting to curl herself around him as she attempted to calm him with her presence. Giving him a few quick licks to his cheek, she finally began to explain. "You got into a fight with a rogue yesterday, don't you remember?" She paused, leaning back and looking at Ravenvine, her gaze catching on what was sure to become a scar across his eye. "I'm so sorry," she murmured, anguished. "It was because of me. I... I didn't jump in and help, didn't do anything and now... well, your eye." She squeezed her own eyes shut as she finished speaking, and took to pressing her face into the fur of Ravenvine's neck as she repeatedly apologized to the tom. This was all because of her, after all, and her inability to keep her anxiety under control.

|Character Site|
Old April 5th, 2019, 02:02 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:

"Well, definitely not fetching new bedding for the elders, so probably hunting or fighting," she meowed, "but I wish my mentor would teach me more about the Warrior Code!" Stormpaw finished.

"I'm hoping my mentor will start training me some cool things soon," Ashpaw commented, his eyes lighting up with the idea of training. "I can't wait to be a warrior," he spoke. He'd run through a list of names already that could be his future warrior name. It was exciting to think about.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 5th, 2019, 02:17 PM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post

Tuftbreeze was sound asleep. Despite how anxious and restless she always was during the day, when it came to her night habits she tended to be a heavy sleeper, barely stirring throughout the night. What was sure to wake her up, however, was someone stepping on her tail. The molly's head shot up and she was dizzy for a moment due to moving so quickly. Groggily trying to make sense of what was happening, she noticed the other side of her nest was still empty. Where's Ravenvine? Almost immediately upon her thought, the tom spoke up. The memory of the day before flooded her brain, and Tuft was once more riddled with guilt as she quickly stood and ushered the black cat toward her and murmured for him to lie back down. She didn't answer his questions at first, instead opting to curl herself around him as she attempted to calm him with her presence. Giving him a few quick licks to his cheek, she finally began to explain. "You got into a fight with a rogue yesterday, don't you remember?" She paused, leaning back and looking at Ravenvine, her gaze catching on what was sure to become a scar across his eye. "I'm so sorry," she murmured, anguished. "It was because of me. I... I didn't jump in and help, didn't do anything and now... well, your eye." She squeezed her own eyes shut as she finished speaking, and took to pressing her face into the fur of Ravenvine's neck as she repeatedly apologized to the tom. This was all because of her, after all, and her inability to keep her anxiety under control.
Ravenvine curled further into Tuftbreeze and thought of her answers, it being her fault, it being her thing and his eye... he still didn't know what had happened, she hadn't answered his question about his eye only the fact that it was indeed his right eye something was wrong with. He pawed at it, scratching the itchy scar tissue, or what he assumed had to be scar tissue. His eye, it was gone he realized. It sent him into another fit of panic and he continued to scratch at where his eye used to be. He didn't listen to the rest of her sentence and just got into a fit. The tom was shaken and extremely shaken. He needed to focus on something. Prey. Prey was easy to focus on. A bit less complicated than the she-cat lying curled up beside him. He stood up again, on still shaking paws and looked at her, or well tried to. It was getting lighter so his left eye had regained a bit of sight but it was still shaky. He meowed as gently as he could, "Prey. We need fresh-kill. We're both out of it I think, and you need to reaccount what happened to me. I don't remember anything." It shocked him with how true it was, he seriously did not remember anything from what had happened yesterday only the trauma. Only the scary feeling, and now the loss of his eye. He scratched at it again, not caring much for the still slightly tender wound.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old April 5th, 2019, 02:32 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post

Ravenvine curled further into Tuftbreeze and thought of her answers, it being her fault, it being her thing and his eye... he still didn't know what had happened, she hadn't answered his question about his eye only the fact that it was indeed his right eye something was wrong with. He pawed at it, scratching the itchy scar tissue, or what he assumed had to be scar tissue. His eye, it was gone he realized. It sent him into another fit of panic and he continued to scratch at where his eye used to be. He didn't listen to the rest of her sentence and just got into a fit. The tom was shaken and extremely shaken. He needed to focus on something. Prey. Prey was easy to focus on. A bit less complicated than the she-cat lying curled up beside him. He stood up again, on still shaking paws and looked at her, or well tried to. It was getting lighter so his left eye had regained a bit of sight but it was still shaky. He meowed as gently as he could, "Prey. We need fresh-kill. We're both out of it I think, and you need to reaccount what happened to me. I don't remember anything." It shocked him with how true it was, he seriously did not remember anything from what had happened yesterday only the trauma. Only the scary feeling, and now the loss of his eye. He scratched at it again, not caring much for the still slightly tender wound.
When it registered that Raven was scratching at his injury, Tuftbreeze immediately pulled back, panic filling her - what if he reopened the wounds? She was so scared for him yesterday, afraid that he wouldn't be okay. She didn't ever want to see the tom bleed so much again. "Don't scratch at it!" She exclaimed, both worry and a bit of a scolding in her tone. "You'll reopen your wound, and we'll have to go to the medicine den again!" She stood when he did, still pressing her body up against his, and was able to feel how much he was shaking. At least, she was pretty sure it was Ravenvine, and not her. "Okay," she agreed quietly. Food was good... but retelling the story? That was bad. Way bad. Tuft did everything she could to avoid something that may trigger a panic attack, and talking about the events of her attacks was one of them. She wasn't sure she'd be able to explain what happened, retell the vicious fight she'd heard but been unable to help in, without losing herself again. She kept all this to herself, however, as she silently tried to lead Ravenvine out of the den, only ever speaking up to warn him when something was in their path that may trip him.

|Character Site|
Old April 5th, 2019, 02:41 PM
emergency hiatus

@Doodle

Ravenvine was grateful for the support and leaned against Tuftbreeze as they walked out into the clearing and settled down in a sunny spot, at least he assumed it was sunny by the warmth he felt against his fur. Newleaf was on its way and that meant easier life for him and the others. All of a sudden something struck him and he started shaking even worse than before. "Tuftbreeze... I can't see. How will I know if a spider sneaks up on me?!" His meow was panicked and he started looking around, trying to catch a glimpse out of his eye. He stood again, suddenly feeling cobwebs all over his fur, and started licking it before remembering why they were out here to start with. Food. No spiders. No spiders. No spiders. No spiders. He ranted it over his head before giving Tuftbreeze a short lick on her head, or what he assumed to be her head, it might as well had been her shoulder from all he could tell. He didn't realize that loosing his good eye would have such an effect on him that it would make him unaware of such simple things as where her head was or the fact that spiders could sneak up on him every second. No spiders. No spiders. No spiders. He ranted in his head again. He finally padded to the freshkill pile sniffing out the swampy scent of frogs and he picked up two and then half ran back trying to keep his balance and only stumbling harshly when he reached Tuftbreeze. Well what he assumed to be Tuftbreeze. He tried to locate her by her purring but where was she. This was her scent, but was it stale or fresh? He was so confused that he just sat down and tried to look around, chanting again in his head. No spiders, no spiders, no spiders!

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Last edited by Arie; April 5th, 2019 at 02:41 PM.
Closed Thread