Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:54 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Dust
Today 09:53 AM
EVERYTHING FINDER
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:50 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:48 AM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:39 AM

Old March 11th, 2017, 03:05 PM

My Mood: Annoyed
Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymist/Ravenkit View Post
The tom smiles and licked his cheek. "Promise me, you will love me forever" He purred.
Needle blushed and rubbed his head against Deaths in a sign of love. "I'll try" he purred meekly. He then looked up at the darkened sky and shivered again as the temperature had dropped considerably after the sun had gone. Feeling the effects of a long and stressful day he motioned with his tail that they should go back. He padded quickly over to get the rabbit he had caught. He hazily remembered what had happened when he had caught the rabbit. He shuddered and cursed himself. He looked over at Death sadly. "I'm sorry for what I did..." He mewled sadly. "I... had a rough past... I'm broken... This happens every time and the memories just claw at my mind and when the haze lifts it's always a terrible, bloody mess before me. And I realize each time, that it was me who caused the gore before me." He said, his voice cracking as horrible memories flashed through his mind. "I really am messed up aren't I?" said giggling crazily with tears running down his face. He suddenly stopped laughing and quickly picked up the rabbit in his maw and began to walk back towards camp without another word.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"
Old March 11th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
Needle blushed and rubbed his head against Deaths in a sign of love. "I'll try" he purred meekly. He then looked up at the darkened sky and shivered again as the temperature had dropped considerably after the sun had gone. Feeling the effects of a long and stressful day he motioned with his tail that they should go back. He padded quickly over to get the rabbit he had caught. He hazily remembered what had happened when he had caught the rabbit. He shuddered and cursed himself. He looked over at Death sadly. "I'm sorry for what I did..." He mewled sadly. "I... had a rough past... I'm broken... This happens every time and the memories just claw at my mind and when the haze lifts it's always a terrible, bloody mess before me. And I realize each time, that it was me who caused the gore before me." He said, his voice cracking as horrible memories flashed through his mind. "I really am messed up aren't I?" said giggling crazily with tears running down his face. He suddenly stopped laughing and quickly picked up the rabbit in his maw and began to walk back towards camp without another word.
"Wait, Your fine. I did that to a few times. Thats when i got claws across my face. I didnt do that to you because i love you. But, lets head back to camp." He padded with him to the camp.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old March 11th, 2017, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymist/Ravenkit View Post
"Wait, Your fine. I did that to a few times. Thats when i got claws across my face. I didnt do that to you because i love you. But, lets head back to camp." He padded with him to the camp.
Needle padded alongside his new boyfriend and purred sadly. "I love you and I'm sorry... but I don't think I'll ever believe that you could understand." His tail hung drooping and his eyes misty. "I can't and I won't make you understand what I went through because I never want you to feel the horrors I did. These scars and burns I have are constant reminders of what I went through as a kit. And I don't think I can fix my mind or my heart... I don't expect you to accept that, but that's alright." He then padded into camp, the shadowy sky and snow falling around his dark, foggy pelt, causing him to fade into the twilight.

- to the camp clearing-

Charrie Site

Last edited by ChameweonRainbow; March 11th, 2017 at 03:26 PM.
Old March 11th, 2017, 03:30 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Needle padded alongside his new boyfriend and purred sadly. "I love you and I'm sorry... but I don't think I'll ever believe that you could understand." His tail hung drooping and his eyes misty. "I can't and I won't make you understand what I went through because I never want you to feel the horrors I did. These scars and burns I have are constant reminders of what I went through as a kit. And I don't think I can fix my mind or my heart... I don't expect you to accept that, but that's alright." He then padded into camp, the shadowy sky and snow falling around his dark, foggy pelt, causing him to fade into the twilight.

- to the camp clearing-
The tom panicked as he faded. "N-needle?-" He ran untul he could find him.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old March 11th, 2017, 03:45 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Pathos
@wolybro
@Ludicrous Lunacy

{*cracks knuckles* time to get started~}

Fluffy white, pure white. It was a little hard for the molly to catch prey with her snowy white pelt constantly giving away her hiding spots, it annoyed her. She was delicate, slim, yet muscular and well built, not too skinny, yet not too flabby, a perfect balance. She quietly made her way through the dusk Syndicate territory, annoyance flashed within her starling blue hues, she didn't understand why she had to hunt, she was a fighter, but at the same time she was glad she was able to stretch her legs a bit, after being cramped up in the camp. She liked walks any ways, she liked hearing then birds sing, the mice scurry, the stream hit up against the rocks, it soothed her soul. She stopped tip toeing around and looked up at the sky, leaf bare was almost over, almost time for the trees to have green leaves once more, no more snow, she hated the cold, it wasn't a goodness mix with her short, thin fur. Angel was about to turn and make her way back to the clearing until she heard voices, quiet, whispering voices. She turned her attention in the direction of the whispering voices and she crouched low, she knew it wouldn't really help given her fur color, but she may be able to blend in with the last snow clumps. She creeped forward until she could hear the whispers clearly, and she realized that there was a trio of cats whispering amongst each other.

The fighter flattened her back and flicked her tail tip, curious, suspicious, she didn't know how else to describe it. Everyone she's ever come into contact with that was whispering turned out to be plotting something evil, and she hoped that this wasn't the case. She didn't like spying on her Syndicate mates, but she wanted to make sure that her home wasn't in any sort of trouble, that the cats Shen cared for were going to be safe, be sound. Her blue hues glimmered as she listened in on their conversation, she knew she may be able to kill two, possibly, it wasn't a promise. At the very least she could kill one, then hitail her way back to camp. At least that's was the plan she formed in her head, not detailed and would most likely fail, but at least she had a plan.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 11th, 2017, 04:35 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Pathos
@wolybro
@Ludicrous Lunacy

{*cracks knuckles* time to get started~}

Fluffy white, pure white. It was a little hard for the molly to catch prey with her snowy white pelt constantly giving away her hiding spots, it annoyed her. She was delicate, slim, yet muscular and well built, not too skinny, yet not too flabby, a perfect balance. She quietly made her way through the dusk Syndicate territory, annoyance flashed within her starling blue hues, she didn't understand why she had to hunt, she was a fighter, but at the same time she was glad she was able to stretch her legs a bit, after being cramped up in the camp. She liked walks any ways, she liked hearing then birds sing, the mice scurry, the stream hit up against the rocks, it soothed her soul. She stopped tip toeing around and looked up at the sky, leaf bare was almost over, almost time for the trees to have green leaves once more, no more snow, she hated the cold, it wasn't a goodness mix with her short, thin fur. Angel was about to turn and make her way back to the clearing until she heard voices, quiet, whispering voices. She turned her attention in the direction of the whispering voices and she crouched low, she knew it wouldn't really help given her fur color, but she may be able to blend in with the last snow clumps. She creeped forward until she could hear the whispers clearly, and she realized that there was a trio of cats whispering amongst each other.

The fighter flattened her back and flicked her tail tip, curious, suspicious, she didn't know how else to describe it. Everyone she's ever come into contact with that was whispering turned out to be plotting something evil, and she hoped that this wasn't the case. She didn't like spying on her Syndicate mates, but she wanted to make sure that her home wasn't in any sort of trouble, that the cats Shen cared for were going to be safe, be sound. Her blue hues glimmered as she listened in on their conversation, she knew she may be able to kill two, possibly, it wasn't a promise. At the very least she could kill one, then hitail her way back to camp. At least that's was the plan she formed in her head, not detailed and would most likely fail, but at least she had a plan.

[ack i kinda made bella act like the leader]

Silence. Besides the soft crunch of the snow at her paws, she made no noise. Belladonna padded forward until she was satisfied, and she sat down with the grace of a queen, poised and regal. Keeping her chin high, staring down her muzzle at the other two cats with her, she murmured, "Well? Who's going to start?" Even if she wasn't in the best of moods, she still had enough sense to keep her voice quiet. Who knew if anybody else was listening? You could never trust the cats in the Syndicate, and Bella hardly trusted the two cats with her anyway. At least they had similar enemies: the Clans. Ugh, she couldn't stand those prissy Clan cats! They had to do something to at least instill a little more fear into them. Despite her fragile appearance, Belladonna was nothing of the sort. Beneath her soft white fur was a layer of muscle, but still, most cats thought of her as a misguided cat, someone who had been led to the Dusk Syndicate and didn't know how to escape. Oh, no, she was born and raised here, and she loved every minute of it. She had already killed her share of cats; so why not destroy some more lives in the Clans instead?

"We shouldn't attack them right away," she decided, narrowing her eyes at the two cats in front of her. "You two have any suggestions?" Bella kept her tail steady, not letting it flick around in impatience or from boredom. That could potentially make noise and draw more attention from any cats passing nearby. As she waited for their responses, she could've sworn she saw a flicker in the background behind Pardus and Whiskey. I wonder what that could be, she hummed, thinking about what she had just seen. She watched for a few more seconds, checking to see if there was any more movement; but alas, there was none, and she dismissed it, choosing to think about their plans. However, if there was an intruder on their conversation, she would be sure to flay them alive for eavesdropping. She despised that sort of thing and had sworn to herself long ago to never to do such a thing.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; March 11th, 2017 at 04:36 PM.
Old March 12th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Augustus sensed a long response coming, so he turned completely to face her where he sat down, curling his thin tail over his forepaws. He sat tall, but his head was not held high. Instead, he looked like a curious kitten. His eyes were wide with awe and interest, and he would nod every now and then with understanding, murmuring `uh-huh` and `mhm`. However, everything Jinx said went in one ear and out the other. As she spoke, he engulfed himself into his own reality. He watched her mouth move, and he replaced her harsh words with his own.

`Yes! Of course I'll be your best friend, Augustus! After all, two negatives make a positive! Now, we'll find that feather when the earth isn't as hard, okay? I promise you that much,` The words Augustus created in his mind were heart-warming, and caused a bright smile to warm his features. ``Great! I'm glad we're on the same terms. Now, I heard some names in there - who are Hannibal and Onyx? Hannibal's quite the strange name, don't you think? I've never heard anything like that - it sounds like cannibal. Hm. Anyway, what do you want to do now, Jinxie? Ooh! Since we're going to be best friends, why don't we get to know one another? I'll start. I love green, I have one brother, I was born a rogue, I don't have many friends, and I'm a fighter in the Dusk Syndicate. Your turn!`` His tone was cheerful, unusual in such a dark place.

He was the total opposite of Jinx, and it would surely take effort to form some kind of a genuine friendship between them. At the moment, she seemed to just be tolerating him - probably because she would get lost if she left his side? She was probably anticipating the moment they returned to camp, where she could rid herself of him, but Augustus was oblivious to her feelings, thoughts, intentions, desires... her everything, really.

Though you may spend time with Augustus and think him not to of been driven insane by the mad place he lived in, you'd be wrong. You may think he was simply kit-like, trying to distract himself from the harshness of the Dusk Syndicate, but his kit-like nature was his insanity.
Jinx was almost taken-aback when everything she had just said was apparently thrown over his head and mixed around. She was left speechless, but infuriated suddenly. The ebony feline wouldn't lash out of course, she still needed him here, however he was stalling. She simply wanted to go back to the clearing and sleep off the headache he was causing her. Just for today.... just for today... she thought to herself. A way to calm herself as well as counting to ten in her head. He's insane. I will not be driven this insane. I will become a rogue before anything happens, she hissed mentally.

Meanwhile, the tension that came off her struck the air like lightening. Her fur was standing on end along her spine and her claws dug into the ground leaving imprints despite the cold, hard earth. Although her yellow hues spoke of no emotions or thoughts, just calmness. The only thing that gave away she was upset was the tension she was releasing. Waves of her frustration.

His next few words made her rethink how to handle things. If he's going to manipulate my words into something he wants to hear, I just won't talk. I'll request what I need to and be on with it, the plan seemed flawless in her head. However, Augustus has proven everything she thought of the Dusk Syndicate wrong. Jinx found him too cocky for his own good, in other words, annoying. ". . .just take me to the clearing," she finally spoke, forcing her voice to remain calm and her fur to remain flat. However, she couldn't control her thoughts. As her claws dug into the ground, she could only imagine it was him beneath them. He seemed to state the obvious, though of course she knew nothing of his past or personal information. She simply wouldn't state anything about herself to him. It seemed to be the easiest thing. It was almost like this were a game to him.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 13th, 2017, 08:39 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Jinx was almost taken-aback when everything she had just said was apparently thrown over his head and mixed around. She was left speechless, but infuriated suddenly. The ebony feline wouldn't lash out of course, she still needed him here, however he was stalling. She simply wanted to go back to the clearing and sleep off the headache he was causing her. Just for today.... just for today... she thought to herself. A way to calm herself as well as counting to ten in her head. He's insane. I will not be driven this insane. I will become a rogue before anything happens, she hissed mentally.

Meanwhile, the tension that came off her struck the air like lightening. Her fur was standing on end along her spine and her claws dug into the ground leaving imprints despite the cold, hard earth. Although her yellow hues spoke of no emotions or thoughts, just calmness. The only thing that gave away she was upset was the tension she was releasing. Waves of her frustration.

His next few words made her rethink how to handle things. If he's going to manipulate my words into something he wants to hear, I just won't talk. I'll request what I need to and be on with it, the plan seemed flawless in her head. However, Augustus has proven everything she thought of the Dusk Syndicate wrong. Jinx found him too cocky for his own good, in other words, annoying. ". . .just take me to the clearing," she finally spoke, forcing her voice to remain calm and her fur to remain flat. However, she couldn't control her thoughts. As her claws dug into the ground, she could only imagine it was him beneath them. He seemed to state the obvious, though of course she knew nothing of his past or personal information. She simply wouldn't state anything about herself to him. It seemed to be the easiest thing. It was almost like this were a game to him.
Augustus dramatically frowned at Jinx's response, throwing his head back to release a loud, disappointed sigh. This was one of his first signs of negativity that he freely expressed before the black she-cat. ``Why so negative?`` He whined, his tail-tip twitching in frustration. He abruptly became sick of her negativity - he wanted fun! He lived for fun! But Jinx was not giving him his entertainment, and he was just dying for some fun.

And, once more, he abruptly perked up. He stood, straightening his posture, a wide, genuine grin as one of his features. With a cheerful laugh, he meowed, ``That's okay, though - your negativity, I mean. I'll help you become positive.`` He had completely ignored her request to return to the clearing, and he refused to walk her home until he was satisfied of his time with her. He had few friends, and he was determined to make Jinx one of them.

Augustus was insane, and that was that. Insanity was very dangerous, and it was best to pad carefully around those with wild minds. Though she probably didn't care, Jinx was walking on thin glass when it came to Augustus. He hadn't murdered any cats in his whole life, as every feline he had met had willingly went along with him. They had not pressed his buttons, meaning he was used to getting his way. Now that Jinx was challenging his mentality...

He was openly expressing his true self, completely unknowingly to himself, however. Augustus needed a friend, and he was going to get one.

And suddenly, he realized he took a wrong turn with the conversation. He couldn't be himself right now, so he changed. He flashed Jinx a cheerful grin, determined to adjust back to his careless nature. And now, the air around him was not tense, but it was dangerously happy.
Old March 14th, 2017, 02:41 AM

Needle padded through the cold woods. The frigid earth hard beneath his well-traveled paws.This cold wandering reminded him of his life before coming here. He had lived (if you could call his daily struggle to just exist a life) on the cold craggy hills that were as barren and dead as his heart and mind. He had wandered aimlessly across the dry grasses and sharp rocks day after day; hunting, sleeping, then wandering again. His life had served no purpose, but instinct kept him struggling to continue on living again and again. It had been an endless barren cycle until he came across a gigantic twoleg territory. The cold rock towers and thunder-paths that reeked of monsters and crow-food had been a stark change to his seemingly eternal solitude. There were twolegs everywhere so he kept to the dark, empty alleys as he furthered his pointless journey to nowhere. But one day he had come across another cat. One that smelled of two-leg crow-food and the acrid stench of the monsters. This spindly gruff cat had told him of clans of cats that were powerful and had a purpose, one of which interested him very much. "The Dusk Syndicate they calls it." the old cat had said. "These cats live to serve thems commander and that's their purpose.And in turn, theys treated withs respect and given food and shelter. A great life I'd say." The gruff tom rasped. Needle had listened intently to the tales of these rogue cats. It was then that Needle had decided where he would travel. He would go to these cats and serve them. For it would give at least one purpose to his aforementioned empty life.
Needle was brought out of his remembering by the sounds and smells of other cats. Here he had a home, here he had a purpose. This group of seemingly vicious cats had given him the most loving opportunity of all. A chance to live.

Charrie Site

Last edited by ChameweonRainbow; March 14th, 2017 at 02:42 AM.
Old March 14th, 2017, 01:21 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Needle padded through the cold woods. The frigid earth hard beneath his well-traveled paws.This cold wandering reminded him of his life before coming here. He had lived (if you could call his daily struggle to just exist a life) on the cold craggy hills that were as barren and dead as his heart and mind. He had wandered aimlessly across the dry grasses and sharp rocks day after day; hunting, sleeping, then wandering again. His life had served no purpose, but instinct kept him struggling to continue on living again and again. It had been an endless barren cycle until he came across a gigantic twoleg territory. The cold rock towers and thunder-paths that reeked of monsters and crow-food had been a stark change to his seemingly eternal solitude. There were twolegs everywhere so he kept to the dark, empty alleys as he furthered his pointless journey to nowhere. But one day he had come across another cat. One that smelled of two-leg crow-food and the acrid stench of the monsters. This spindly gruff cat had told him of clans of cats that were powerful and had a purpose, one of which interested him very much. "The Dusk Syndicate they calls it." the old cat had said. "These cats live to serve thems commander and that's their purpose.And in turn, theys treated withs respect and given food and shelter. A great life I'd say." The gruff tom rasped. Needle had listened intently to the tales of these rogue cats. It was then that Needle had decided where he would travel. He would go to these cats and serve them. For it would give at least one purpose to his aforementioned empty life.
Needle was brought out of his remembering by the sounds and smells of other cats. Here he had a home, here he had a purpose. This group of seemingly vicious cats had given him the most loving opportunity of all. A chance to live.

Death laid on a tree branch. The tom had his injured paw dangling off the branch. He gave a sharp yowl as someone bit his leg. "Huh?" He noticed a silver she cat standing there. He jumped down. "Who are you?"
"I am Dovetail. I am from Skyclan. Come with me"She said. She padded over to a bush. Insice he heard squealijg and crying.
". . " He opened it and saw five hungry kits. Hebopened his eyes wide with shock. "Wha?" He looked around and didnt see her. He looked around for needle then saw the mother dead in the next bush."Oh no. . " He gave yowl and waited for Needle.