Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old December 10th, 2017, 04:04 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Heart of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Weiss blocked blossom from her father her ears pinned against her head
" don't speak to him! He's worse then I am " she meowed angrily and Bartholomew grunted his ear flicked then he chuckled his voice was scratchy a bit deep he took a paw step forward and struck Weiss across her cheek leaving a small scratch she hissed again " Weiss what did I tell you? 1 never talk to unsophisticated kittypets like this one 2 never stray from home only on the fence and 3 I am in charge not you . Now your posture is sloppy head up and be home by moon high " he meowed angrily . Weiss had a few tears maybe one or two down her cheek . Bartholomew looked back at Blossom angrily
" hmph " he meowed and ran back to the fence now leaping over it. Weiss bared her teeth and yelled which sounded more like a yowl
Blossom frowned and anger burned inside of her. She shouted to Weiss's father from the other side of the fence. "Do you think you can treat your daughter and other cats like that? I would call that unsophisticated. If you can't treat other cats with respect, I don't think you should be raising any children. In fact, I don't think you should speak to anyone until you get your attitude checked. Actually, maybe you should stay inside and be pampered while others suffer because you'd only end up making things worse. Instead of judging other cats for being 'unsophisticated', you should help make sure that they get a nice home, food, and water so that they're at your 'level'," Blossom ranted, taking in a deep breath. "You should look at yourself and make a change before you start changing others. Because right now, you're in no state to try to 'help' others. In fact, you're just going to make the world as selfish as you!" Her whole body shook. She was not nearly done with this cat, "do you even know what kindness is? You don't know the backgrounds of these cats that you bully. You don't know what they've been through to become like they are. I'm sure you have a good reason why you're this self-centered, but not being willing to change it is truly selfish." Blossom wanted to say more, but she shut her mouth, mulling over what she had just said. "I'll I'm saying is that you need to get your act together before you try to change other people. If you improve yourself perhaps you’ll have a different view on things than you have now." She held her head high, and glared at the tom through the cracks in the fence. Blossom wasn't going to attempt to cool herself down because most likely, something would just rile her up again.

Last edited by Liekki; December 10th, 2017 at 04:07 PM.
Old December 10th, 2017, 04:35 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Blossom frowned and anger burned inside of her. She shouted to Weiss's father from the other side of the fence. "Do you think you can treat your daughter and other cats like that? I would call that unsophisticated. If you can't treat other cats with respect, I don't think you should be raising any children. In fact, I don't think you should speak to anyone until you get your attitude checked. Actually, maybe you should stay inside and be pampered while others suffer because you'd only end up making things worse. Instead of judging other cats for being 'unsophisticated', you should help make sure that they get a nice home, food, and water so that they're at your 'level'," Blossom ranted, taking in a deep breath. "You should look at yourself and make a change before you start changing others. Because right now, you're in no state to try to 'help' others. In fact, you're just going to make the world as selfish as you!" Her whole body shook. She was not nearly done with this cat, "do you even know what kindness is? You don't know the backgrounds of these cats that you bully. You don't know what they've been through to become like they are. I'm sure you have a good reason why you're this self-centered, but not being willing to change it is truly selfish." Blossom wanted to say more, but she shut her mouth, mulling over what she had just said. "I'll I'm saying is that you need to get your act together before you try to change other people. If you improve yourself perhaps you’ll have a different view on things than you have now." She held her head high, and glared at the tom through the cracks in the fence. Blossom wasn't going to attempt to cool herself down because most likely, something would just rile her up again.
A loud hiss was heard from behind the fence when blossom was talking , Weiss blinked she shook her fur her ears flattened for a moment but perked back up
" blossom... " she meowed her head dipped a bit she shouldn't have yelled at him like that . Her father was the very root of her cold and strict nature she despised him but she couldn't just say no to him either after all he was the only father she had. Her tail flicked she tried to regain her strength and pride back but now , now she was only filled with anger and self doubt . Her blue eyes looked up at the other kittypet

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 10th, 2017, 04:44 PM

Quote:
A loud hiss was heard from behind the fence when blossom was talking , Weiss blinked she shook her fur her ears flattened for a moment but perked back up
" blossom... " she meowed her head dipped a bit she shouldn't have yelled at him like that . Her father was the very root of her cold and strict nature she despised him but she couldn't just say no to him either after all he was the only father she had. Her tail flicked she tried to regain her strength and pride back but now , now she was only filled with anger and self doubt . Her blue eyes looked up at the other kittypet
"I just can't stand cats like that," Blossom said, the anxiety from her speech beginning to catch up to her. She felt a wave of nausea and fear. She had just made an enemy, and not a good one to have. She had felt so much pity for Weiss, that her fear was forgotten, but it couldn't be pushed away forever. "He can't ban you from talking or doing anything. You're a full-grown, independent, she-cat, and your father has to deal with that. He can't control you, and eventually, he'll have to see that," she said softly. She fought off her fear of the abrasive tom, but she now fought off a new desire... one to strangle him. Calm down, Blossom. Weiss is fi- Blossom's head whipped up. "Oh! I completely forgot about your scratch, are you okay? There's a bird pool over there where you can wash the wound. Do you want me to help you? Are you sure you're okay?" she asked, her motherly side emerging. She hated to see anyone in pain. That's probably why she had gotten so mad at Weiss's hypocritical father. Blossom shook her head in disgust; how could a cat act that way? It was the first time she had encountered a cat like that.
(I feel like today I have the opposite of writer's block...)

Last edited by Liekki; December 10th, 2017 at 04:44 PM.
Old December 10th, 2017, 04:56 PM

Quote:
"I just can't stand cats like that," Blossom said, the anxiety from her speech beginning to catch up to her. She felt a wave of nausea and fear. She had just made an enemy, and not a good one to have. She had felt so much pity for Weiss, that her fear was forgotten, but it couldn't be pushed away forever. "He can't ban you from talking or doing anything. You're a full-grown, independent, she-cat, and your father has to deal with that. He can't control you, and eventually, he'll have to see that," she said softly. She fought off her fear of the abrasive tom, but she now fought off a new desire... one to strangle him. Calm down, Blossom. Weiss is fi- Blossom's head whipped up. "Oh! I completely forgot about your scratch, are you okay? There's a bird pool over there where you can wash the wound. Do you want me to help you? Are you sure you're okay?" she asked, her motherly side emerging. She hated to see anyone in pain. That's probably why she had gotten so mad at Weiss's hypocritical father. Blossom shook her head in disgust; how could a cat act that way? It was the first time she had encountered a cat like that.
(I feel like today I have the opposite of writer's block...)
Weiss bit back a growl or a hiss but blossom was right after all she's sixteen moons old! Her father had been running her whole life! Now she is wanting to take it back either by force or conversation but in her mind force would do better then just a nice conversation since her own father is too much of a dolt to figure it out himself . She remembered her scratch as well and sighed
" no I'm f..fine ... No one's ever really stayed by me before " she meowed she had almost everything a pampered life , but now she longed for something else 1 a loving father 2 a friend that didn't give her names or make faces when ever she or her father passed by
" and no one's ever said those things to him before " she meowed now wondering how can a cat be so...kind to some one as cold as her? It seemed impossible for her to think that others were nice . Her tail flicked

Last edited by Leucos; December 10th, 2017 at 04:57 PM.
Old December 10th, 2017, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Weiss bit back a growl or a hiss but blossom was right after all she's sixteen moons old! Her father had been running her whole life! Now she is wanting to take it back either by force or conversation but in her mind force would do better then just a nice conversation since her own father is too much of a dolt to figure it out himself . She remembered her scratch as well and sighed
" no I'm f..fine ... No one's ever really stayed by me before " she meowed she had almost everything a pampered life , but now she longed for something else 1 a loving father 2 a friend that didn't give her names or make faces when ever she or her father passed by
" and no one's ever said those things to him before " she meowed now wondering how can a cat be so...kind to some one as cold as her? It seemed impossible for her to think that others were nice . Her tail flicked
"Well," Blossom breathed. "Someone should. If I was the first one to say that, know that was not the first one to think it. I really don't want to knock your father, but he needs to be nicer to you. I know you love him because he's your father, but I don't think your father knows how to express himself. Or, rather, he doesn't know how to withhold thoughts that come into his mind. He acts on impulse." Blossom was going to make Weiss's life easier, even if it meant directing his anger at her. She could take it without snapping, at least for a little while. Weiss's self-esteem needed to rebuild itself before Blossom would feel comfortable leaving her with her father. She was also going to speak with him to ensure that he wouldn't act like this towards Weiss. At least she would give it a darn good shot. She held her head high, for from now on, she was going to become stronger so she could protect her friend. She felt a responsibility to Weiss's well-being. "I'll help you, Weiss."
Old December 10th, 2017, 05:29 PM

Quote:
"Well," Blossom breathed. "Someone should. If I was the first one to say that, know that was not the first one to think it. I really don't want to knock your father, but he needs to be nicer to you. I know you love him because he's your father, but I don't think your father knows how to express himself. Or, rather, he doesn't know how to withhold thoughts that come into his mind. He acts on impulse." Blossom was going to make Weiss's life easier, even if it meant directing his anger at her. She could take it without snapping, at least for a little while. Weiss's self-esteem needed to rebuild itself before Blossom would feel comfortable leaving her with her father. She was also going to speak with him to ensure that he wouldn't act like this towards Weiss. At least she would give it a darn good shot. She held her head high, for from now on, she was going to become stronger so she could protect her friend. She felt a responsibility to Weiss's well-being. "I'll help you, Weiss."
Weiss ear flicked she for once actually smiled her tail curled a bit yet she wondered how she gained this kittypets trust and kindness she was an acquired taste so to speak " just don't get yourself hurt ok " she meowed inside she felt a bit guilty and regret that she even met blossom since now blossom would have to deal with her problems as well . She sucked in air in disgust
" I don't love him! You kidding ! He treats me like I'm not even his daughter . Your right blossom this life is mine im going to take it back " she meowed angrily her ears twitched she looked at the fence . She sighed
" I'll think of a way to regain it " she meowed

Old December 10th, 2017, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Weiss ear flicked she for once actually smiled her tail curled a bit yet she wondered how she gained this kittypets trust and kindness she was an acquired taste so to speak " just don't get yourself hurt ok " she meowed inside she felt a bit guilty and regret that she even met blossom since now blossom would have to deal with her problems as well . She sucked in air in disgust
" I don't love him! You kidding ! He treats me like I'm not even his daughter . Your right blossom this life is mine im going to take it back " she meowed angrily her ears twitched she looked at the fence . She sighed
" I'll think of a way to regain it " she meowed
Blossom smiled at the cat's sudden vigor. She was happy her friend had regained her spirit. "I'm happy for you, Weiss. I won't promise not to get hurt if you promise not to as well," she cautioned. Weiss's father wasn't going to hold back on Weiss just because she was his daughter. She didn't want Weiss to be happy at the expense of her life. "If you ever need anything, you can always talk to me," Blossom assured. She was curious as to how Blossom had gained such a close relationship with Weiss so quickly. After all, Weiss seemed so cold on the outside. But inside, she was just a fluffy kitten. Blossom smiled, and knew Weiss would kill her if she knew what she was thinking.
Old December 10th, 2017, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Blossom smiled at the cat's sudden vigor. She was happy her friend had regained her spirit. "I'm happy for you, Weiss. I won't promise not to get hurt if you promise not to as well," she cautioned. Weiss's father wasn't going to hold back on Weiss just because she was his daughter. She didn't want Weiss to be happy at the expense of her life. "If you ever need anything, you can always talk to me," Blossom assured. She was curious as to how Blossom had gained such a close relationship with Weiss so quickly. After all, Weiss seemed so cold on the outside. But inside, she was just a fluffy kitten. Blossom smiled, and knew Weiss would kill her if she knew what she was thinking.
Weiss was speechless for a while now staring at the kittypet
did she just...just say...that I can always talk to her? Tsk sometimes I wonder if others just want to be my friend just because the name sounds nice ...or to not have father as an enemy
Her ears twitched her ice blue eyes softened a bit she felt like she could be herself around blossom . Where she couldn't with her father . Always being trapped on the inside . She looked down at her paws
" a...actually...you mind if we just... Take a walk? I'd like to see the reaction on his face when his daughter isn't home by moonhigh" she meowed with a mischievous smile
@Mad-Hatter

Last edited by Leucos; December 10th, 2017 at 06:35 PM.
Old December 10th, 2017, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Weiss was speechless for a while now staring at the kittypet
did she just...just say...that I can always talk to her? Tsk sometimes I wonder if others just want to be my friend just because the name sounds nice ...or to not have father as an enemy
Her ears twitched her ice blue eyes softened a bit she felt like she could be herself around blossom . Where she couldn't with her father . Always being trapped on the inside . She looked down at her paws
" a...actually...you mind if we just... Take a walk? I'd like to see the reaction on his face when his daughter isn't home by moonhigh" she meowed with a mischievous smile
@Mad-Hatter
Blossom giggled. "Sure. Where shall we go, you rebel?" she teased. Her housefolk wouldn't notice she was gone. Or if they did, they wouldn't be sad about it. She was basically a loner with the title of a kittypet. She sat on the cool grass, feeling the cold leaf-fall wind blowing through her whiskers. It was so peaceful here, watching the colors in the sky shift and change, and the clouds fly away. Blossom often related the sky to life. It was always shifting and changing, unpredictable from one day to the next. It was so beautiful, but it was cruel when it took away the sun, leaving only the moon to light their paths. She watched a flock of geese heading south, no doubt to stay warm. Blossom wished she could fly. Fly away from everything and be free. She could go anywhere, and see anything. She would be able to find her sister, maybe even join a clan. Blossom shivered at the thought, Let's not make any hasty decisions. Something like that is permanent. No more living by your own rules. Her fur ruffled in the wind, chilling the skin underneath her orange fuzz.
Old December 10th, 2017, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Blossom giggled. "Sure. Where shall we go, you rebel?" she teased. Her housefolk wouldn't notice she was gone. Or if they did, they wouldn't be sad about it. She was basically a loner with the title of a kittypet. She sat on the cool grass, feeling the cold leaf-fall wind blowing through her whiskers. It was so peaceful here, watching the colors in the sky shift and change, and the clouds fly away. Blossom often related the sky to life. It was always shifting and changing, unpredictable from one day to the next. It was so beautiful, but it was cruel when it took away the sun, leaving only the moon to light their paths. She watched a flock of geese heading south, no doubt to stay warm. Blossom wished she could fly. Fly away from everything and be free. She could go anywhere, and see anything. She would be able to find her sister, maybe even join a clan. Blossom shivered at the thought, Let's not make any hasty decisions. Something like that is permanent. No more living by your own rules. Her fur ruffled in the wind, chilling the skin underneath her orange fuzz.
Weiss held her head high she liked to take charge of things her tail flicked she looked behind herself . " I think we shall head where ever our guts tell us or what ever we feel like going to " she meowed and started walking holding her head up tail in the air her ears twitched when she heard some other twolegs talking but it sounded different from talking it had.. A tune to it
" twolegs are so strange " she meowed and cleaned her chest fur she admit it did sound nice but she couldn't understand what they were saying .