Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old June 28th, 2023, 12:43 PM
when august comes–☆

Bump Policy: ☆ asap! repeated bumps once a week pls <3
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by biohazard! View Post
Sorrelkit huffed. "I'm not as little as I look. I'm actually four moons now. And no, I have no caretaker right now. Thanks for letting me be your friend!" Her eyes were aglow with confidence. What a morale boost! An apprentice wanted to be her friend! She felt lucky. Besides, knowing an apprentice would mean she'd get to learn everything early. Her tail swayed side-to-side and she flexed her long, lean legs as she tried to appear taller. She nestled herself beside the young tom, before rolling over and trying to think of what to say next.

"So, do you have any other friends here? Besides me? I mean, of course, I'll still be your friend regardless. Since I--uh, need a friend too. I don't really want to be lonely when I get apprenticed."

Sorrelkit sounded sincere and genuine. The dappled sunlight of the den landed on her silver fur, giving the appearance of darker patches. She was excited to develop her new friendship.

✧–lambpaw;
he/him → a small, pale, curly-furred tom.
Ah–so she wasn't too awfully young. She'd be able to survive without constant supervision, right? Surely Lambpaw wouldn't get into too much trouble in case he was the one that was at fault for a kit being in the apprentice den. What confused him was that she didn't have a caretaker, though he supposed that he didn't either. Although, he wasn't a kit in the nursery, so did he really need one? No. He didn't think so. "No stress," he nodded at her gratitude, smiling.

Sorrelkit's question, however, caught him off guard. "Of course I have other friends," Lambpaw chuckled. The entire apprentice cohort were friends, he liked to believe. He was a rowdy kit, so he usually scared away any potential companions, so he didn't really get the chance to become an apprentice with anyone he was close with. He just had to hope he'd make some close pals in his apprenticeship, so then he'd have some buddies for warriorhood.

"Don't worry, I'll be here when you get apprenticed." That'd be in, what, two moons? Yeah. So he'd be eight moons, surely still an apprentice. It felt weird to have a younger cat look up to him–but it made him feel like he had a purpose. Lambpaw… liked it? No. Liked was the wrong word. It was still weird, but it made him feel… useful. It was a nice feeling. "Why are you in here, anyway, kid? Why the apprentice den of all dens?" Blinking, the boy smiled. "Knew I was in here or something?" He joked.

pls vm me if looking for roleplays. i have SO much muse.
bump me asap. repeated bumps appreciated if i don't reply in a week!
Old June 28th, 2023, 01:38 PM
Resident Evil Fan

Bump Policy: bump after 10 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpeachie! View Post

✧–lambpaw;
Ah–so she wasn't too awfully young. She'd be able to survive without constant supervision, right? Surely Lambpaw wouldn't get into too much trouble in case he was the one that was at fault for a kit being in the apprentice den. What confused him was that she didn't have a caretaker, though he supposed that he didn't either. Although, he wasn't a kit in the nursery, so did he really need one? No. He didn't think so. "No stress," he nodded at her gratitude, smiling.

Sorrelkit's question, however, caught him off guard. "Of course I have other friends," Lambpaw chuckled. The entire apprentice cohort were friends, he liked to believe. He was a rowdy kit, so he usually scared away any potential companions, so he didn't really get the chance to become an apprentice with anyone he was close with. He just had to hope he'd make some close pals in his apprenticeship, so then he'd have some buddies for warriorhood.

"Don't worry, I'll be here when you get apprenticed." That'd be in, what, two moons? Yeah. So he'd be eight moons, surely still an apprentice. It felt weird to have a younger cat look up to him–but it made him feel like he had a purpose. Lambpaw… liked it? No. Liked was the wrong word. It was still weird, but it made him feel… useful. It was a nice feeling. "Why are you in here, anyway, kid? Why the apprentice den of all dens?" Blinking, the boy smiled. "Knew I was in here or something?" He joked.

"Guess so, yeah. I saw you sitting here alone so I wanted to talk to you. It doesn't look like the other apprentices mind, so why not?" Sorrelkit purred, fluffing out her silky fur. "I came here for some adventure. Just to see what'd happen. And it looks like... nobody's going to throw me out, so my plan worked!"

Sorrelkit felt the soft undergrowth under her paws, and sighed in content. She liked the apprentices' den--even more so now than before... since she had a friend to pass time with. Hopefully, when she'd get apprenticed, she'd have more time to spend with Lambpaw too. She couldn't wait to be an apprentice! Her eyes were glazed with a new emotion: excitement! Two more moons, and she'd get a glimpse of freedom! "I think I really like you, Lambpaw! We'll be best friends."

Sorrelkit hoped this would stay true for the moons to come.
Old June 28th, 2023, 10:02 PM
when august comes–☆

Bump Policy: ☆ asap! repeated bumps once a week pls <3
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by biohazard! View Post
"Guess so, yeah. I saw you sitting here alone so I wanted to talk to you. It doesn't look like the other apprentices mind, so why not?" Sorrelkit purred, fluffing out her silky fur. "I came here for some adventure. Just to see what'd happen. And it looks like... nobody's going to throw me out, so my plan worked!"

Sorrelkit felt the soft undergrowth under her paws, and sighed in content. She liked the apprentices' den--even more so now than before... since she had a friend to pass time with. Hopefully, when she'd get apprenticed, she'd have more time to spend with Lambpaw too. She couldn't wait to be an apprentice! Her eyes were glazed with a new emotion: excitement! Two more moons, and she'd get a glimpse of freedom! "I think I really like you, Lambpaw! We'll be best friends."

Sorrelkit hoped this would stay true for the moons to come.

✧–lambpaw;
Even just watching the little kit, he could see that she would make a fine warrior. Was that too wisdom-y? He wasn't a senior warrior, nor the deputy or elder, so he wasn't sure if he could really make that call, but nonetheless… this kid had some potential. Yeah. “So, you just plan to do whatever you want?” He chuckled, giving his paw a lick and swiping it over his ear as he shook his head playfully. “You're gonna be a trouble-maker.”

At her sudden exclamation, however, Lambpaw relaxed onto his side. His expression was humorous, though he appreciated the kits words. “We'll be best-friends,” he repeated with a nod. Would they? Maybe not best friends, but this kid was fun. He liked her. “–If you don't get your apprenticeship pushed back for sneaking around the apprentice's den.” Lambpaw joked, sticking his paw out and aiming to boop the girl on the nose.

“Mrs. Bumble-leader might not like young kits slinking around whichever den they like,” He said, tone only half serious. Lambpaw wasn't going to scold a kit that just wanted to have some fun! “–But don't worry, I'll hide you in case she comes looking.”

pls vm me if looking for roleplays. i have SO much muse.
bump me asap. repeated bumps appreciated if i don't reply in a week!
Old June 29th, 2023, 03:26 PM
Resident Evil Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpeachie! View Post

✧–lambpaw;
Even just watching the little kit, he could see that she would make a fine warrior. Was that too wisdom-y? He wasn't a senior warrior, nor the deputy or elder, so he wasn't sure if he could really make that call, but nonetheless… this kid had some potential. Yeah. “So, you just plan to do whatever you want?” He chuckled, giving his paw a lick and swiping it over his ear as he shook his head playfully. “You're gonna be a trouble-maker.”

At her sudden exclamation, however, Lambpaw relaxed onto his side. His expression was humorous, though he appreciated the kits words. “We'll be best-friends,” he repeated with a nod. Would they? Maybe not best friends, but this kid was fun. He liked her. “–If you don't get your apprenticeship pushed back for sneaking around the apprentice's den.” Lambpaw joked, sticking his paw out and aiming to boop the girl on the nose.

“Mrs. Bumble-leader might not like young kits slinking around whichever den they like,” He said, tone only half serious. Lambpaw wasn't going to scold a kit that just wanted to have some fun! “–But don't worry, I'll hide you in case she comes looking.”

"It's fine if Bumblestar finds out. She should know that a little adventure never hurt anyone! Besides, I've always been dreaming about this one place way up in the mountains! Maybe one day, I'll get to go there."

She curled up into a loaf position, her ears twitching at the slightest sensation of a white moth against them. She pressed herself against her newfound best friend, and purred. "Bumblestar has to have had some kind of adventure in her life, right?! Like... when she was a kit, she'd probably want to go and talk to cats from other Clans, right? Because I think I like seeing what other paths of life have to offer, even if I don't choose them."

Sorrelkit knew that was a dumb thing to say. But she really did have interest in the outside world. Every day, she'd find herself wondering how RiverClan cats and kits felt--did they play mossball like her? Did they enjoy the same sunset she did? And... what about those cats in the mountains? Were they seeing the same beautiful clouds that so transfixed her? She hoped Lambpaw would understand her sentiment--her yearning to explore and learn about other ways. After all, everybody can learn something by seeing how other cats live, right? A little exploration; thinking out-of-the-box never hurt anybody.
Old June 29th, 2023, 06:02 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Lambkit •
long-furred, round-bodied, dark brown flame-sepia point tom with icy blue eyes; singular white spot on chest

Lambkit was alone and bored, so he decided to stumble his way into the apprentice’s den, as the young flame-point tom had never ventured far enough to explore the apprentice’s den. Besides, he was rapidly approaching the age where he will soon become an apprentice himself, excitement rushing throughout the long-furred tom’s system. Maybe he could interact with one of the apprentices here? Or maybe even give them a gift? The last thought made the young tom giddy, quickly shifting himself to ruffle through his long fur and take out a small, crinkled ladybug. Unfortunately for the poor bug, it was rather presumed dead, but it could still be a good gift, right? Shrugging the thought away, he quickly picked the bug up gently by his jaws and began to stumble his way towards the den, popping his little head inside as icy hues widened with wonder and awe.

Woah! The den was much bigger inside than he had originally thought! Lambkit gave a beaming grin behind the ladybug that he held delicately in his jaws. Now, to go find someone that would take his gift and become a friend! With a loud purr, the tom eagerly rushed into the den, tiny bits of leaves and other items dropping from his rather stuffed fur. His brown fur looked rather messy and not the greatest condition, as the fluffy tom loved to decorate it with pretty flowers and herbs. Oh, and even bugs. He loved bugs, especially grasshoppers and ladybugs. Although, he didn’t quite understand why his older sister, Lotuskit, didn’t really like grasshoppers very much. In fact, it upsetted him whenever he would give her one, and she would just eat it! How rude. Ignoring the tiny thought—well, except for letting out a huff—the tom-kit continued his little search, hoping to find someone soon.

Well, it didn’t seem that he had to search for very long, as his bright eyes caught sight of a pale tom, making the young kit swirl his head in his direction, his smile widening. Perfect! Eagerly, the fluffy tom switched himself to begin to walk in his direction, dark tail raised as he excitedly padded his way in the direction of the tom. As he grew closer into view, he quickly began to notice that this was none other than Lambpaw, a cat who almost shared the same name as him. That just made the young tom-kit filled with more glee! Same name buddies! “H… Hello!” He squeaked, wincing as he spoke through a mouthful of ladybug. He sat himself abruptly on his haunches as he happily looked up at the older tom. He then placed the little ladybug in front of his paws and flashed Lambpaw another goofy grin as he pointed at the bug. Would he understand that it’s just a simple gift? Who knows!

@justpeachie!

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old June 29th, 2023, 09:36 PM
Resident Evil Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ares View Post
• Lambkit •
long-furred, round-bodied, dark brown flame-sepia point tom with icy blue eyes; singular white spot on chest

Lambkit was alone and bored, so he decided to stumble his way into the apprentice’s den, as the young flame-point tom had never ventured far enough to explore the apprentice’s den. Besides, he was rapidly approaching the age where he will soon become an apprentice himself, excitement rushing throughout the long-furred tom’s system. Maybe he could interact with one of the apprentices here? Or maybe even give them a gift? The last thought made the young tom giddy, quickly shifting himself to ruffle through his long fur and take out a small, crinkled ladybug. Unfortunately for the poor bug, it was rather presumed dead, but it could still be a good gift, right? Shrugging the thought away, he quickly picked the bug up gently by his jaws and began to stumble his way towards the den, popping his little head inside as icy hues widened with wonder and awe.

Woah! The den was much bigger inside than he had originally thought! Lambkit gave a beaming grin behind the ladybug that he held delicately in his jaws. Now, to go find someone that would take his gift and become a friend! With a loud purr, the tom eagerly rushed into the den, tiny bits of leaves and other items dropping from his rather stuffed fur. His brown fur looked rather messy and not the greatest condition, as the fluffy tom loved to decorate it with pretty flowers and herbs. Oh, and even bugs. He loved bugs, especially grasshoppers and ladybugs. Although, he didn’t quite understand why his older sister, Lotuskit, didn’t really like grasshoppers very much. In fact, it upsetted him whenever he would give her one, and she would just eat it! How rude. Ignoring the tiny thought—well, except for letting out a huff—the tom-kit continued his little search, hoping to find someone soon.

Well, it didn’t seem that he had to search for very long, as his bright eyes caught sight of a pale tom, making the young kit swirl his head in his direction, his smile widening. Perfect! Eagerly, the fluffy tom switched himself to begin to walk in his direction, dark tail raised as he excitedly padded his way in the direction of the tom. As he grew closer into view, he quickly began to notice that this was none other than Lambpaw, a cat who almost shared the same name as him. That just made the young tom-kit filled with more glee! Same name buddies! “H… Hello!” He squeaked, wincing as he spoke through a mouthful of ladybug. He sat himself abruptly on his haunches as he happily looked up at the older tom. He then placed the little ladybug in front of his paws and flashed Lambpaw another goofy grin as he pointed at the bug. Would he understand that it’s just a simple gift? Who knows!

@justpeachie!
"Who are you? My name's Sorrelkit, if you're interested in knowing that. Lambpaw here is a friend of mine, and I'd be glad to make another friend too!" The polite, well-kempt she-kit mewled. Her green eyes were only filled with sincerity, and she would be delighted if this new kit reciprocated her feelings. Sorrelkit's tassel waved from side to side as she stood up, stretching her already-long legs to appear taller. "I guess I'll have two friends when I become an apprentice, then. Maybe we can both be explorers together!"

Sorrelkit just beamed while thinking about the ventures she and her newfound friends could go on. They could go to the Highstones... to that place she dreamed of behind the waterfall. They'd be the best explorers in all of the Clans! And she could visit dangerous rogue dens with them, fight badgers, and talk to intriguing RiverClan cats! The thought kept her on her toes, and she was wriggling around, unable to contain her excitement, though she was taught to suppress her feelings and be polite and elegant.
Old July 8th, 2023, 11:26 AM

Bump Policy: 3 days

This was all just stupid. Stupid, ridiculous, and Flightpaw was furious. She stalked into the apprentice's den with her fur fluffed and tail lashing behind her. Green eyes were narrowed to slits and low growls could be heard as the dark tabby made her way towards the back. Her nest was back here, but also... this new den wasn't all that solid. Newly built, made from brambles and sticks and whatever else. For a long time she stared at the back of it, wondering... thinking. It would get her in trouble, that's for sure, but at least trouble meant being paid attention to. It meant not being forgotten.

With a last snarl Flightpaw unsheathed her claws and began to rake them down across the back of the den, tearing away at the newly built den wall. She kept at it, drawing large gouges and removing chunks of foliage and mud. With every cat out at the meeting, the den was practically empty. There was no other cat in here, which was perfect because there was no one to see her leave.

A final tug with her claws and at long last the sight of... a dark brown wall faced her. Mouse-dung! She lashed her tail in annoyance and looked around, reassured by the fact that no other cat seemed to be around. There was no way she would be able to break through an entire wall as sturdy as that. It seemed the plan here had come to a dead end, but there was one other way she could leave. Snarling in disgust the dark tabby whipped around and stalked out of the den, pointedly ignoring the continuation of the meeting in favor of ducking out of the dirt-place tunnel. There would be nothing suspicious about this, and no cat would likely follow her. Good.

Last edited by tulin; July 8th, 2023 at 04:55 PM.
Old July 9th, 2023, 08:35 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Fillypaw- Female She/her

Fillypaw Jumped up and Down in her Nest to Get ready for the long day ahead... plus she was going stirr crazy whenever she had nothing to do...
She Noticed another apprentice in the Den as Well... *THEY LOOK LIKE COULD USE A HUG!!!* the eccentric apprentice thought before pouncing onto the other apprentice at top speed to give them a Bear Hug

@CreeperLover649

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old July 9th, 2023, 09:18 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zei View Post
Fillypaw- Female She/her

Fillypaw Jumped up and Down in her Nest to Get ready for the long day ahead... plus she was going stirr crazy whenever she had nothing to do...
She Noticed another apprentice in the Den as Well... *THEY LOOK LIKE COULD USE A HUG!!!* the eccentric apprentice thought before pouncing onto the other apprentice at top speed to give them a Bear Hug

@CreeperLover649
~~Cherrypaw~~

Cherrypaw sighed, sitting in her nest when another apprentice suddenly c came out of nowhere and pounced on her, giving her a huge bear hug. "AHH- JEZ, GREAT STARCLAN, WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!?" She yelled, thgrowing the other apprentice off her and glaring at her.
Old July 9th, 2023, 09:32 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
~~Cherrypaw~~

Cherrypaw sighed, sitting in her nest when another apprentice suddenly c came out of nowhere and pounced on her, giving her a huge bear hug. "AHH- JEZ, GREAT STARCLAN, WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!?" She yelled, thgrowing the other apprentice off her and glaring at her.
the Puffball Apprentice Shrugged "My Hug Meter Requires at least one Hug Each Hour" Fillypaw mewed warmly, a warm smily on her face, unfazed by the shrug off. she purred loudly, making a chirking noise almost "Spending Love And Joy Makes A Million Cats Day" She Chirked happily

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms