Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old May 22nd, 2023, 09:04 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

ThunderClan ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Settled right next to the medicine cat's den, this space is crafted from brambles, branches, and various added ferns, providing a well-protected home for ThunderClan's youth.

Last edited by lio; May 28th, 2023 at 06:17 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2023, 09:28 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

This wasn't home, but it had to be.

Cinderpaw stared listlessly over what was supposed to be the new apprentice's den and cursed the stars again. They couldn't, wouldn't ever stop ripping what Thunderclan knew from between her claws. Keep marching on, they told her, but for what?

Probably for their entertainment. But as long as these kids made their home here, Cinderpaw couldn't just abandon them. Not like how everything had done to her.

This wasn't home, but what was theirs had to be hers.

[open]
Old May 22nd, 2023, 09:35 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelove View Post
This wasn't home, but it had to be.

Cinderpaw stared listlessly over what was supposed to be the new apprentice's den and cursed the stars again. They couldn't, wouldn't ever stop ripping what Thunderclan knew from between her claws. Keep marching on, they told her, but for what?

Probably for their entertainment. But as long as these kids made their home here, Cinderpaw couldn't just abandon them. Not like how everything had done to her.

This wasn't home, but what was theirs had to be hers.

[open]
Pebblepaw looked around her new den with a huff. Her and her siblings had worked hard on making their new camp less... gross. Replacing the moss and grime with woven vines and a sprinkle of magic. A dash of love. And a whole lot of sweat. Seriously... she had underestimated how much work it took to build a den! It wasn't home... at least not yet. But Foxflurry seemed to like it... so Pebs could at least try.

Cinderpaw also seemed a bit judgmental of the new camp. Weirdly, it made Pebblepaw feel a little bit better. She wasn't alone in wishing they could return home and forget all about this new place. "This is my nest." She spoke suddenly, a white paw pointing towards her fluffy - if not a bit messy - bed. It wasn't as fabulous as Wolfie's, but it was comfy. "The one back home was bigger, but I made this one have more softness to it." She looked to the apprentice... er- warrior.... UH medicine cat apprentice expectantly. Did she like it?
Old May 23rd, 2023, 10:22 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Crowpaw

Hearing the familiar, heavy paw-steps of his friend, Crowpaw sniffled and turned toward her, his green eyes shining with tears. The young tom didn't really know if she saw what happened between Crowpaw and his father- er... the leader but judging by her expression, which he seemed to not be able to read at the moment, she didn't know. With a shaky breath, he sat up and turned around, carefully scooping his blob of moss into a more suitable nest for himself all while he prepared to figure out what he could say.

"He- I... he- u-uh... I'm n-not his s-son any- anymore... h-he s-said s-so him- himself..." he choked out. "A-and... he- he s-said the same... same t-thing a-about Bluekit..."

Bluekit... oh, stars... where is she? I hope she's safe... and away from that mouse-dung of a fath- leader. I can't believe him. He's lucky he doesn't know how to fight. Damn it, what am I saying? I do know how to fight, I'm just not ready to yet. But I suppose that's going to change... Bluekit needs me to fight for her until she can fight for herself. Whether that's through words or bloodshed, I will protect her. Protect her from any threat. Damn, when I'm a warrior, I will be a better family member to Bluekit than my bee-brained parents ever were to me. I swear by it, and if StarClan disagrees then I'll fight them myself!

Crowpaw didn't care whether he was being foolish and reckless. All he wanted was for his sister to be happy and have the life he never could. Have the life he dreamed to have. If he couldn't have it, then Bluekit sure would and he'd make sure of it. If anyone disagreed, he'd have their fur in his nest.

"B-but I did it... I changed our Clanmate's perspective on that piece of mouse-dung. I got support. Cinderpaw, there's still hope in ThunderClan... you just have to keep trying. I- I have an adopted family now... Sootfur is my starfather."
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Old May 24th, 2023, 07:39 AM
Spiral

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Woodpaw lay huddled in the back of the den, his ribs painfully visible against his flank.

^^^Click one!^^^

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch
Old May 24th, 2023, 09:09 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Goldenpaw | he/him | open

The apprentice, limbs still sore from the constant activity, huffed as he dragged a rather large ball of moss into the newly constructed den. He needed a new nest, and this was probably the best time to make one. His fatigue was good motivation, giving him even more of a reason to make one himself. It would be a rushed job, sure, but nothing he couldn't fix later.

He finished rather quickly, patting down the moss in places while fluffing it up in others, and by the time he finished he still had a good amount of moss left over. He absentmindedly tossed it to the side for someone else to use before sitting down in his new nest, beginning to groom the dust and dirt out of his fur.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 26th, 2023, 02:41 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

v-Crackle'paw-v

Another not so good day spoiled the already sour Crackle'paw, sending him into more unnecessary tantrums. First when he woke up he stepped on his own tail, then while leaving the den he stubbed his toe, and to top it all off he had to hunt! Can you imagine hunting instead of battle training? Hunting was for weak losers... And he wasn't a weak looser. He was actually the opposite of that, but others didn't seem to think that. Truthfully, that sounded like their own problem, it wasn't his fault cats were so blind when it came to seeing his potential.

Getting sidetracked with those meager thoughts, he pushed them away and continued to his original course. Which was heading back to the apprentice den to sleep his troubles away. Perfect solution to any problem in his opinion. Stomping his way over to the den, the very moody trouble seeker forced himself into the den with a miserable groan. Finally! Now he could just res- wait... What!? This couldn't be! Stopping dead in his tracks, a horrible scene met his eyes. There laying in a freshly made nest was Golden'paw, that was bad in itself, but what made it worse was the fact that the other apprentice had occupied his spot! HIS SPOT! That little crap stain! Letting loose the pent up anger, he didn't try and stop the rush of words, "Golden'paw, you FAT OAF! " He screamed, " That was my spot! You just can't take it!"

Now, was that spot officially taken by Crackle'paw? ...Well, no. But that didn't matter! He had already claimed that spot in his mind fair and square! So this was an act of trespassing that Golden'paw was now committing! And it would not be tolerated!

// @Quasar \\

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old June 3rd, 2023, 01:53 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Pet's name: Shypaw

Shypaw crept softly and nervously into the apprentices den. she cringed at the loud voice of cracklepaw yelling once again at another apprentice. flickering her eyes back the she-cat decided it be safer to make her nest as far away as possible from that scary tom.

he was cute and all, but so loud and so scary!!!!!! shypaw shook her head softly and crept softly towards the far corner of the den. she used her small delicate paws to scrap together a comfortable nest. sighing with gentle contemptment, she nudged a bit of disturbed dirt aside from where she'd hidden her favorite rock. it was smooth and light grey... and had an interesting spiral pattern on it... it reminded her of something her mother once showed her, a seashell she believe'd it was called.

ah, sweet memories. she rubbed her cheek fur against the rock as she curled up into her nest, laying sprawled out. perhaps later she would go look for some feathers and flowers... to decorate her nest and her brothers. she know he liked More moss though then feathers in his nest then she did. oh well, at least maube he'd even come with her. he loved a good treasure hunt. just as much as she did...

noticing a tiny purple flower intruding out of her brothers current, messy den, she churred with laughter. ah, her brother! such a Tsundera. she gently tucked it back into his nest out of sight. she could only imagine what some of the others would say if they saw!

With a Deep Sigh she flicked her ears, her eyes once again going to were cracklepaw was shooting his mouth off... over a nesting spot? she flicked her ears back in slight befuddlement, she really didn't understand toms at all...

3/100

(open)

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old June 8th, 2023, 02:12 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Goldenpaw | he/him | @Lillian

It was the middle of the night, and seeminly every apprentice was already asleep. Except for goldenpaw, of course. He was still wide awake, and apprently he would he doomed tonstay that way for a while. He couldnt leave camp without Flameheart somehow catching him (no he had no moved on yet), so all he could do way just lay in his nest. He sighed lightly, rolling onto his side and coincidentally facing directly towards Hazelpaws nest. Was she still awake? "Hazelpaw" he whispered, "you up?"

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 13th, 2023, 08:27 AM
Engine engine number nine

Wildkit was inside the back of the apprentices hiding right behind some bedding He had made himself at home here, despite being a kit. The queens were complaining he was way to big to be playing in the nursery, so he decided t just stay away from the den. The eight moon old kit laid on the bare ground passed out sleeping. His paws twitched and so did his whiskers. After a while Wildkit would begin to move his legs as if he was running. He was dreaming of being out in the forest a mouse in his jaws as he moved back to camp. If only this was reality. He was really behind and he was tired of being a kit. He was an overgrown baby who should of flew from the nest. Instead he was stuck as a stupid kit.

[ Taken ] ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; June 13th, 2023 at 08:50 AM.