Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old May 9th, 2023, 10:18 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

ThunderClan ThunderClan Punishments

DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS CALLED FOR A PUNISHMENT OR TO POST A PUNISHMENT PATROL.

This is where punishments for failed patrols will be held. Failing a patrol means that your character either did not report in for finishing their patrol. Or did not get the minimum amount of posts needed to complete the patrol.

Patrol Punishments

Failed Border Patrol: If a border patrol fails to be reported on time or is reported late, all patrol members will be tasked to go back to mark and sweep their assigned area once more. This will require three posts; one to come and accept their punishment, one at their assigned area, and one to come and report back.

Failed Hunting Patrol: If a hunting patrol fails to be reported on time or is reported late, all patrol members will be tasked to go back to their assigned area and hunt two or more fresh-kill. This will require three posts; one to come and accept their punishment, one at their assigned area, and one to come and report back.

Reported by Non-Leader: If a patrol does not get reported in by someone else besides the patrol leader, the patrol leader will be required to go and re-check the border or hunt for the clan, which depends on what patrol they were assigned to. This will require three posts; one to come and accept their punishment, one at their assigned area, and one to come and report back.

Failed Herb Patrol: If a herb patrol fails to be reported on time or is reported late, all patrol members will be tasked to go back to their assigned area to fetch the required herbs the clan needs. This will require three posts; one to come and accept their punishment, one at their assigned area, and one to come and report back.

Failed Punishment Patrol: If a punishment patrol fails to report back on time or reports late, then all patrol members will be demoted for one (1) week. (If there's a reason for your character for failing a punishment, either bring it up (IC) or (OOC).)

Two Failed Punishment Patrols: If a punishment patrol fails to report back on time or reports back late twice, then all patrol members will be temporarily exiled for one (1) week. (If there's a reason for your character for failing a punishment, either bring it up (IC) or (OOC).)

Last edited by Eaglet; May 23rd, 2023 at 10:32 AM.
Old July 17th, 2023, 05:46 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Punishments

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Aw, man, punishments? Drizzlecloud really wasn’t happy to be dishing out punishments, not at all. With a sigh, she glanced over her clanmates once more–perhaps she had just missed them, but no, it seemed they had never returned. With a swish of her tail behind her, she took in a deep breath.

“Larchflame [ @Apollo. ], Bushtuft [ @error ] and Cracklepaw[ @Leafí ]!” Drizzlecloud called out–it was a bit difficult to sound.. Upset and stern, that wasn’t really her thing. The blue-grey spotted tabby waited for the cats to gather. “You three failed to finish your patrol, and I’m sorry, but I want to send you out again. We really need marigold, as we’re running low. Back to Sunkissed Creek you go, please?”

[ The due date for these punishment patrols are July 17th at 11:59 pm. You may ask for an extension for this patrol as well, up to three days after the patrol is due, which would be July 20th at 11:59 pm. This patrol only needs three responses from each cat. One arriving and accepting punishment, one at the assigned area and another reporting back.]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old November 18th, 2023, 01:01 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || Deputy || Poisoned
Beefed Up Tier III :: Hulk Smash

His instructions weren't hard, right? His orders were crystal clear. Sure he had a bit of a runny nose, and it felt like his head was full of moss but surely. Surely they understood Hunting Patrol, and Border Patrol. He didn't need to explain specifically what had to happen with that, right? What those entailed? At least he didn't believe he had to at first, but no, here he was. Disappointed he didn't think it was possible after ThunderClan's ShadowClan fiasco.

With a deep. Deep. Sigh the Calico made sure he looked somewhat presentable. Because he sure felt like algae that you'd scrape off the bottom of a rock that's been in the river for seasons.

"Did I need to explain anythin over again. Were my instructions unclear?" he asked, tail twitching. He wasn't sure he could look grumpier, but here he was. Grumpier than he'd been in a bit.

Turning his attention to the first, patrol. "You two. Will do the patrol you were instructed to do. I want a report back this time around. Don't keep me waiting. If a patrol member does not appear, much like how one is currently missing, move on without them. ( @Apollo. , @Little_fawn , @/Luck was last Online the 5th so we'll leave them be for now. )" he instructed.

His gaze moving to the next group opening his maw in preparation for scolding them before doing a double take on the last batch. Hey wait. Hold on a moment. "Didn't an Apprentice also go with you? Where did the apprentice go?" he questioned. Taking a moment to look around. Wasn't it a brown bengal, tiny. Odd looking. "If you do not Find that apprentice I'll have your heads." he snapped. It was one thing if an Apprentice had gone off and lollygagged on their own, but it was another if their patrol mate's didn't even report them. Adult, patrol mates.

Oh. His first official patrols were a disaster. He'd already lost an Apprentice. He was too sick for this.

"You lot. Go hunt. Report back. Don't be late. I hope I won't have to repeat myself. ( @Bean_The_Transformer , @Ladiebugg , @Leafy )" he huffed.

These Patrols are due NOV 26th at 11:59pm.
( Ik Spider seems angy but I deffo am not !! Promise !! Ik holidays are comin up and school can be a butt so never ever hesitate to lmk if you cannot do this patrol or if you you need an extension (Bean ily you did wonderful) I promise I don't bite! But yall gotta make sure to communicate w/ me, and in turn communicate w/ ur patrol members if you'd gotten an extension or if you'd skedaddled ! /w\ )

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 19th, 2023, 07:36 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Bravesky dipped his head as he heard spiderthroat talk" yes spiderthroat" he replied
@Starfall

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old November 20th, 2023, 12:54 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
He/Him || Deputy || Poisoned
Beefed Up Tier III :: Hulk Smash

His instructions weren't hard, right? His orders were crystal clear. Sure he had a bit of a runny nose, and it felt like his head was full of moss but surely. Surely they understood Hunting Patrol, and Border Patrol. He didn't need to explain specifically what had to happen with that, right? What those entailed? At least he didn't believe he had to at first, but no, here he was. Disappointed he didn't think it was possible after ThunderClan's ShadowClan fiasco.

With a deep. Deep. Sigh the Calico made sure he looked somewhat presentable. Because he sure felt like algae that you'd scrape off the bottom of a rock that's been in the river for seasons.

"Did I need to explain anythin over again. Were my instructions unclear?" he asked, tail twitching. He wasn't sure he could look grumpier, but here he was. Grumpier than he'd been in a bit.

Turning his attention to the first, patrol. "You two. Will do the patrol you were instructed to do. I want a report back this time around. Don't keep me waiting. If a patrol member does not appear, much like how one is currently missing, move on without them. ( @Apollo. , @Little_fawn , @/Luck was last Online the 5th so we'll leave them be for now. )" he instructed.

His gaze moving to the next group opening his maw in preparation for scolding them before doing a double take on the last batch. Hey wait. Hold on a moment. "Didn't an Apprentice also go with you? Where did the apprentice go?" he questioned. Taking a moment to look around. Wasn't it a brown bengal, tiny. Odd looking. "If you do not Find that apprentice I'll have your heads." he snapped. It was one thing if an Apprentice had gone off and lollygagged on their own, but it was another if their patrol mate's didn't even report them. Adult, patrol mates.

Oh. His first official patrols were a disaster. He'd already lost an Apprentice. He was too sick for this.

"You lot. Go hunt. Report back. Don't be late. I hope I won't have to repeat myself. ( @Bean_The_Transformer , @Ladiebugg , @Leafy )" he huffed.

These Patrols are due NOV 26th at 11:59pm.
( Ik Spider seems angy but I deffo am not !! Promise !! Ik holidays are comin up and school can be a butt so never ever hesitate to lmk if you cannot do this patrol or if you you need an extension (Bean ily you did wonderful) I promise I don't bite! But yall gotta make sure to communicate w/ me, and in turn communicate w/ ur patrol members if you'd gotten an extension or if you'd skedaddled ! /w\ )

(OH HI- I have no memory of the patrol that caused the punishment hehe. I have no braincells)

DawnShred rolled his eyes. 'Yes, sir.'
Old November 24th, 2023, 06:11 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Leafpaw
Dark brown Siamese-Abyssinian-Turkish Angora mix ▵ She/Her
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Ears folded back as she watched Spiderthroat direct their attention to her and the ones she was sent on patrol with. To be honest, she had been there ready to go from the start so had the other two but no one made the move to leave. What was she supposed to do, leave on her own? That was something she was tempted to do and still is. Turning she gave a hard stare towards the other two, Wildtwist and Dawnshred if none of 'em made any more to go she would go herself. She didn't want to get punished any more than she already was, not when she was getting closer to being a warrior than before.

@Ladiebugg @Bean_The_Transformer

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Old November 25th, 2023, 03:15 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post

Leafpaw
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Ears folded back as she watched Spiderthroat direct their attention to her and the ones she was sent on patrol with. To be honest, she had been there ready to go from the start so had the other two but no one made the move to leave. What was she supposed to do, leave on her own? That was something she was tempted to do and still is. Turning she gave a hard stare towards the other two, Wildtwist and Dawnshred if none of 'em made any more to go she would go herself. She didn't want to get punished any more than she already was, not when she was getting closer to being a warrior than before.

@Ladiebugg @Bean_The_Transformer

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

DawnShred looks to the apprentice, and then makes his way out of camp.
Old November 26th, 2023, 02:56 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

Wildtwist slumped his way over. He knew what this was about, and he was guilty about it. Hurt at Spiderthroat's sharp word, he nodded before heading out. All without saying a word.

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old November 26th, 2023, 03:10 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

Wildtwist
ThunderClan Hornet

Trotting in from a sucessful hunt, leaf came up to the deputy before dropping his three mice. "Found a nestful of em. Puny, but they're prey. Can't afford to waste any with leafbare round the corner. You can have one if ya want," he mewed, offering the calico tom one of his kills.

[ @Starfall - Lmao i spun a wheel and it landed on Nest of Small mice ]
[ +3 Mice ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old November 26th, 2023, 04:29 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Leafpaw
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Running through the entrance of camp with her two kills she came to a stop in front of Spiderthroat. "I had to go by myself since Dawnshred vanished on me when we left camp, this was all I could get without testing my luck" she looked up at the deputy making it obvious how annoyed she was at the moment.

@Starfall
[1 Vole 1 house sparrow ]

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees